• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8755 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 90 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 23:47 GMT
#881
Now I have an awesome reason to lynch you, Vivax.

On February 16 2013 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
fine. but i hate zessionar, telling people he'll never play with people again.

##Unvote
##Vote yamato


On February 16 2013 07:59 Vivax wrote:
Get on Zess guys. Thank me later.


On February 16 2013 07:59 risk.nuke wrote:
I will fry your lurking arses so hard tomorrow if yamato flips green.
##vote: yamato


On February 16 2013 07:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Fine fu marv
##unvote
##Vote: Yamato77


:OOOOOOOOOOOO
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
February 15 2013 23:47 GMT
#882
I think these people are good vig candidates: obviousone, coag.

Then we have vivax, marv, artanis - these are the people that I think need to be looked at closely by everyone.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
February 15 2013 23:48 GMT
#883
hopeless too i guess.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 15 2013 23:48 GMT
#884
On February 16 2013 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 08:40 Vivax wrote:
On February 16 2013 08:39 Zessionar wrote:
If 4 people claim to be the hammer :D
but i am slightly less suspicious of marv right now...


Others actually seem to be suspicious of him and his attitude regarding yamato. What are your reasons?


funny when at the last minute you would have been quite happy with a no lynch, telling us to vote zessionar. And yet some of us actually lynched yamato, right at the death.

Not you though.

Funny isn't it?


I wanted to lynch Zess, deal with it. I'm not infallible.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 23:49 GMT
#885
On February 16 2013 08:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On February 16 2013 08:40 Vivax wrote:
On February 16 2013 08:39 Zessionar wrote:
If 4 people claim to be the hammer :D
but i am slightly less suspicious of marv right now...


Others actually seem to be suspicious of him and his attitude regarding yamato. What are your reasons?


funny when at the last minute you would have been quite happy with a no lynch, telling us to vote zessionar. And yet some of us actually lynched yamato, right at the death.

Not you though.

Funny isn't it?


I wanted to lynch Zess, deal with it. I'm not infallible.


Given when you posted, 1 minute before teh deadline, it's clear you preferred a no-lynch to a yamato lynch.

So no, I will not "get over it".
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 15 2013 23:49 GMT
#886
On February 16 2013 08:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On February 16 2013 08:40 Vivax wrote:
On February 16 2013 08:39 Zessionar wrote:
If 4 people claim to be the hammer :D
but i am slightly less suspicious of marv right now...


Others actually seem to be suspicious of him and his attitude regarding yamato. What are your reasons?


funny when at the last minute you would have been quite happy with a no lynch, telling us to vote zessionar. And yet some of us actually lynched yamato, right at the death.

Not you though.

Funny isn't it?


I wanted to lynch Zess, deal with it. I'm not infallible.


hahahaha okay. :D
no you're not man :D you definetely are not infallible
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 23:51 GMT
#887
If there aren't at least 2 mafia between Vivax, OO, coag, then I'll eat my hat
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
February 15 2013 23:53 GMT
#888
marvel, I would like to see an actual full-fledged case by you on Vivax before daytime. I do think he is very suspicious but I do not really have the time to go through his games and I find it very difficult to tell if he is genuine or not since I don't really have a good grasp of the way he thinks. during the action res period if you can would be good.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 15 2013 23:55 GMT
#889
On February 16 2013 08:51 marvellosity wrote:
If there aren't at least 2 mafia between Vivax, OO, coag, then I'll eat my hat

Can you take a picture of the options so I can pick which you eat later when you are proven wrong?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 15 2013 23:56 GMT
#890
On February 16 2013 08:55 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 08:51 marvellosity wrote:
If there aren't at least 2 mafia between Vivax, OO, coag, then I'll eat my hat

Can you take a picture of the options so I can pick which you eat later when you are proven wrong?

So which one do you think is town, Vivax or Coag?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 15 2013 23:58 GMT
#891
It wasn't obvious who was going to get lynched during the process, there was a chance for Zess to get lynched still.

You caused all that confusion risking no lynch in the first place, so go screw yourself for your double standards.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 15 2013 23:59 GMT
#892
Vivax more town than coag. Coag is a big sloppy null to me. He voted Hiro and AFK'd though, right? I could re-read him and get a better idea.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 16 2013 00:02 GMT
#893
On February 16 2013 08:58 Vivax wrote:
It wasn't obvious who was going to get lynched during the process, there was a chance for Zess to get lynched still.

You caused all that confusion risking no lynch in the first place, so go screw yourself for your double standards.

Scum could capitalize on the situation if they hadn't voted yet though, right? Quite a few late votes, even my own.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 00:07 GMT
#894
On February 16 2013 09:02 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 08:58 Vivax wrote:
It wasn't obvious who was going to get lynched during the process, there was a chance for Zess to get lynched still.

You caused all that confusion risking no lynch in the first place, so go screw yourself for your double standards.

Scum could capitalize on the situation if they hadn't voted yet though, right? Quite a few late votes, even my own.


Ok, let's take the open-minded stance that you weren't mafia. Why did you basically not post all day, and when you did, just little stories? Why were you willing to accept a no-lynch rather than a yamato lynch?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 16 2013 00:20 GMT
#895
@Marv
Slept for 14 hours. Basically from my last post, I think the last thing I read before passing out was the vote count.

Just as you have already admitted yourself, I had an early town read on Yamato and I was more pre-occupied with thoughts about WWM and Zess to consider Yamato a candidate. Originally I wanted to make a case on WWM, but I read his filter and nothing really said to me clear scum intention. Zess, on the other hand, had been basically saying "what do you guys thing about X dude" where X is a name in one of his lists. Lists which pretty much ignore the majority of the veteran players. The jump I made in my head was me thinking it looks a lot like "Let's have the strong group of veterans look at people who I don't know" but like I said before, it's almost half of the players in the game he's asking about or talking about in the span of a few posts. Wide net of players to be suspicious of. Really the only thing that's going against my thoughts on this one is that he didn't resist a Yamato lynch.

I don't know Zess' playstyle well enough to determine if meta could used against him on this.

As for the possibility of no-lynch, it was up between a town-read I had on Yamato and a scum-read I had on Zess.

My "stories" are all perfectly rational if you took the time to consider them where they fall in the thread.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 00:21 GMT
#896
On February 16 2013 09:20 ObviousOne wrote:
@Marv
Slept for 14 hours. Basically from my last post, I think the last thing I read before passing out was the vote count.

Just as you have already admitted yourself, I had an early town read on Yamato and I was more pre-occupied with thoughts about WWM and Zess to consider Yamato a candidate. Originally I wanted to make a case on WWM, but I read his filter and nothing really said to me clear scum intention. Zess, on the other hand, had been basically saying "what do you guys thing about X dude" where X is a name in one of his lists. Lists which pretty much ignore the majority of the veteran players. The jump I made in my head was me thinking it looks a lot like "Let's have the strong group of veterans look at people who I don't know" but like I said before, it's almost half of the players in the game he's asking about or talking about in the span of a few posts. Wide net of players to be suspicious of. Really the only thing that's going against my thoughts on this one is that he didn't resist a Yamato lynch.

I don't know Zess' playstyle well enough to determine if meta could used against him on this.

As for the possibility of no-lynch, it was up between a town-read I had on Yamato and a scum-read I had on Zess.

My "stories" are all perfectly rational if you took the time to consider them where they fall in the thread.


Perhaps. I did see you post a bunch in your newbie game while ignoring this game completely, however. Correct?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 16 2013 00:23 GMT
#897
Sure let's talk about ongoing games!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 00:24 GMT
#898
I'm not talking about it. I'm noting you posted a lot there, and not here.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 16 2013 00:28 GMT
#899
Marv the best part about your 4 quotes up there is there's no way vivax could have known about those other 3 posts... He was legit pushing a nolynch / zess lynch not knowing that Yamato was actually going to get lynched...
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 16 2013 00:29 GMT
#900
OO should be scum... i haven't figured it out yet, but this guy is really looking bad...
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g13757
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 23m
Patches Events
16h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 23m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.