• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:26
CEST 17:26
KST 00:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10158 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 92 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 20:32:05
February 19 2013 20:31 GMT
#1641
On February 20 2013 05:27 Mocsta wrote:
Gg guys.

Can understand the pain. Hurts when u think one of your own has been actively hindering your thought processes all game. :;

But yes the SK slip was bad in the con text that I knew he wasn't scum...but it was genuinely based on TS being solely focused on SK/vig

Just remember I actively lead town to each lynch.. It was by no means an easy win, I don't think if sno/zare delurked over the weekend I would have been high for suspicion and I still had war baby I could push.

You guys had it a lot easier than you could have though. So much lurk.
Also I was convinced Sev was scum and was going to tunnel the shit out of him until I could get enough to prove it 100%, but then SK took care of me for you guys.

In any case I think I have some of how the game (and maybe player meta) works now so I'm going to try signing up for any game that'll take me.
I'm HOOKED, gentlemen.

Edit: Also, just remembered something. What was the deal with the Sylencia RB?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 19 2013 20:32 GMT
#1642
On February 20 2013 05:26 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
I can't take on Mocsta myself because he is ridiculously good at Mafia.


I think you'll find that Mocsta is in fact very loud. Which is different than being very good at mafia. The way to tell his town play from his scum play is simply his goal. When he is town he tries to make things go right and works with others he thinks are town. As scum he goes just a little more insane.

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain

Agree on town tell for sure. Dunno what the scum one infers but will take it anyway hajha

I will say I find scum much more enjoyable to play
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 19 2013 20:34 GMT
#1643
On February 20 2013 05:30 cDgCorazon wrote:
Bleh, one more thing:

Scum, why'd you kill Geript N1?

Its all in scum at

In case lazy.

I thought he was sleeper analyst like acid when I was last scum

Took him out before he got momentum
During day1 he was the only person I felt i had to proof read posts before sending.. So full credit to him
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 19 2013 20:35 GMT
#1644
On February 11 2013 10:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
Fine then Mocsta, why should we let RNG decide who should be lynched? Why can't we put enough faith in our own abilities to find scum?

Only scum would still be ok with this policy because they are not forced to scumhunt, only jump on the RNG idea and hope that they don't get selected (which is a low chance mathematically).

This isn't my first time playing this game. I know that there are going to be a few people lurking D1, and I have faith that at least one of the will be scum. It would be a lot more prudent to try those odds instead of RNG-ing it.

I do believe pushing for RNG is being "Mayor-like". It's pushing for a move that affects the whole town.

You guys can do all of the RNG-shenanagans that you want, but don't expect me to go on board with them...



On February 13 2013 10:22 cDgCorazon wrote:
I'm gonna take a few hours and go "actively lurking". I'm still incensed that Warbaby did not get lynched. If his mistakes had come out later in D1, I'm hoping he would have been lynched.

I've played a bunch of games of Mafia, and I still have yet to get a scum D1. I was hoping that the town would be up for doing something different, but I guess old habits never die. I'm not too happy I had to choose between two people who were basically playing the same game and not getting the support I needed behind my vote for my top scum read. Oh well, always D2 I guess.

I'll be back well before the end of N1, and plan to post a will and all of that fun stuff. Cheers.



On February 15 2013 15:59 cDgCorazon wrote:
[@Mocsta]Perhaps you have keyed into things a bit more than others? Your experience at mafia might have helped you with that...


All alluding to experience in Mafia...like I'm not a newbie anymore (a veteran).
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 19 2013 20:35 GMT
#1645
On February 20 2013 05:27 Mocsta wrote:
But yes the SK slip was bad in the con text that I knew he wasn't scum...but it was genuinely based on TS being solely focused on SK/vig


I read that post about 5 times trying to decide whether the "Mr SK" part was pre-knowledge or just mocsta being in-your-face and confident even when he's wrong. Decided the latter... Whoops.

LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 19 2013 20:35 GMT
#1646
On February 20 2013 05:27 Mocsta wrote:
Gg guys.

Can understand the pain. Hurts when u think one of your own has been actively hindering your thought processes all game. :;

But yes the SK slip was bad in the con text that I knew he wasn't scum...but it was genuinely based on TS being solely focused on SK/vig

Just remember I actively lead town to each lynch.. It was by no means an easy win, I don't think if sno/zare delurked over the weekend I would have been high for suspicion and I still had war baby I could push.

QFT.

Scum deserved this win regardless of how difficult you perceive the game to have been for them. If you doubt it go take a look at the QT. Observe the amount of effort that was put into the game outside of this thread, and contrast it to the collective effort of town. It was by no means a landslide victory, and scum were being actively pursued most of the game. Skillful manipulation of town sentiment was the key determining factor in this game, starting with the SK debacle.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 19 2013 20:39 GMT
#1647
On February 20 2013 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 05:27 Mocsta wrote:
Gg guys.

Can understand the pain. Hurts when u think one of your own has been actively hindering your thought processes all game. :;

But yes the SK slip was bad in the con text that I knew he wasn't scum...but it was genuinely based on TS being solely focused on SK/vig

Just remember I actively lead town to each lynch.. It was by no means an easy win, I don't think if sno/zare delurked over the weekend I would have been high for suspicion and I still had war baby I could push.

You guys had it a lot easier than you could have though. So much lurk.
Also I was convinced Sev was scum and was going to tunnel the shit out of him until I could get enough to prove it 100%, but then SK took care of me for you guys.

In any case I think I have some of how the game (and maybe player meta) works now so I'm going to try signing up for any game that'll take me.
I'm HOOKED, gentlemen.

Edit: Also, just remembered something. What was the deal with the Sylencia RB?

Disagree completely.
Sevryn and at stages mandalor were on the block MASSIVELY at many stages especially due to lurking.

Town was all over them.

Sylencia didn't fall my accident. Town voted him based on defends... But the only reason he had to make a defends was primarily due to my pressure

SK was hunting scum n1 and could a taken out anyone. Agree on before he basically became a vig.


Just remember its easy to sit in at and say u have insurmountable evidence. That doesn't mean u can campaign a vote.
I did not play a perfect game by any means. And yes. The overall lurking worked in my favour.
But u guys gotta be honest with yourselves with this one. On day3 u had 2 out of 3 scum on the block and in my opinion there were many reasons to call sylencia town.

I didn't force everyone to vote sylencia....
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 19 2013 20:42 GMT
#1648
On February 20 2013 05:39 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 20 2013 05:27 Mocsta wrote:
Gg guys.

Can understand the pain. Hurts when u think one of your own has been actively hindering your thought processes all game. :;

But yes the SK slip was bad in the con text that I knew he wasn't scum...but it was genuinely based on TS being solely focused on SK/vig

Just remember I actively lead town to each lynch.. It was by no means an easy win, I don't think if sno/zare delurked over the weekend I would have been high for suspicion and I still had war baby I could push.

You guys had it a lot easier than you could have though. So much lurk.
Also I was convinced Sev was scum and was going to tunnel the shit out of him until I could get enough to prove it 100%, but then SK took care of me for you guys.

In any case I think I have some of how the game (and maybe player meta) works now so I'm going to try signing up for any game that'll take me.
I'm HOOKED, gentlemen.

Edit: Also, just remembered something. What was the deal with the Sylencia RB?

Disagree completely.
Sevryn and at stages mandalor were on the block MASSIVELY at many stages especially due to lurking.

Town was all over them.

Sylencia didn't fall my accident. Town voted him based on defends... But the only reason he had to make a defends was primarily due to my pressure

SK was hunting scum n1 and could a taken out anyone. Agree on before he basically became a vig.


Just remember its easy to sit in at and say u have insurmountable evidence. That doesn't mean u can campaign a vote.
I did not play a perfect game by any means. And yes. The overall lurking worked in my favour.
But u guys gotta be honest with yourselves with this one. On day3 u had 2 out of 3 scum on the block and in my opinion there were many reasons to call sylencia town.

I didn't force everyone to vote sylencia....

I wasn't around on D2, never mind D3. I saw the voting AND conversation being swayed away from Sevryn constantly. Can't say the same about Mandalor but whatever. In any case, all of this is hindsight, Mocsta, so don't look too much into it. Either way I will say this much: you played extremely well and I do not look forward to having to play against you at any point in the future.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 19 2013 20:48 GMT
#1649
P.s. sevryn was due to be lynched day1

Until I setup glurio.

U were there WoS.

The major thing in this game is (mainly for war baby) is
Priorities are:
Establish innocence
2. Scum hunt
3. Be pro town

Many of my contributions were 3. Aligned and its really easy to fake.. I don't believe I made a case the whole game. (Other than writing sevryns lol)great pick up their Sn0
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 19 2013 20:53 GMT
#1650
Yah, not to detract from your play Mocsta because it was good and involved a lot of effort but the game was super easy for you guys. Like, day 1 lynch is 3-2-1-1-1-1-1? Yeah... town had basically lost at that point. I'm aware you were sowing seeds of distrust but half decent town doesn't vote like that rofl.

Day 2 you didn't exactly "guide" us to the OO lynch. It was the only reasonable lynch because we still couldn't prove he wasn't scum. Admittedly we probably had a better chance of winning if we left OO alive but I don't see how any newbie town ever actually lets him live. Personally, I lynched him on the grounds that we can't win if it isn't a 2-scum setup so I might as well do what benefits us most if it was a 2-scum setup.

Day 3 was a joke. I would happily have lynched every non-me player there. Admittedly you artfully dodged the early Sevryn momentum, but once again this is a gift to you from awful town. Even if we lynch Sevryn I don't think there are any particular ties to him that save us from future mislynches. Its not like you didn't have a plethora of easy mislynch targets floating around.

AKA you played well, and you put a ton of effort in, and good for you, but you a) got lucky with the vet-status SK being outed so early and b) probably couldn't lose to our town anyway

PS: I still don't see the balance behind 9-3-1 setups >_>
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 19 2013 20:55 GMT
#1651
On February 20 2013 05:53 Sn0_Man wrote:
Yah, not to detract from your play Mocsta because it was good and involved a lot of effort but the game was super easy for you guys. Like, day 1 lynch is 3-2-1-1-1-1-1? Yeah... town had basically lost at that point. I'm aware you were sowing seeds of distrust but half decent town doesn't vote like that rofl.

Day 2 you didn't exactly "guide" us to the OO lynch. It was the only reasonable lynch because we still couldn't prove he wasn't scum. Admittedly we probably had a better chance of winning if we left OO alive but I don't see how any newbie town ever actually lets him live. Personally, I lynched him on the grounds that we can't win if it isn't a 2-scum setup so I might as well do what benefits us most if it was a 2-scum setup.

Day 3 was a joke. I would happily have lynched every non-me player there. Admittedly you artfully dodged the early Sevryn momentum, but once again this is a gift to you from awful town. Even if we lynch Sevryn I don't think there are any particular ties to him that save us from future mislynches. Its not like you didn't have a plethora of easy mislynch targets floating around.

AKA you played well, and you put a ton of effort in, and good for you, but you a) got lucky with the vet-status SK being outed so early and b) probably couldn't lose to our town anyway

PS: I still don't see the balance behind 9-3-1 setups >_>


Yeah that basically sums up how I feel about this failure of a town.
Grubby's #1 Fan
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 19 2013 20:57 GMT
#1652
On February 20 2013 05:48 Mocsta wrote:
P.s. sevryn was due to be lynched day1

Until I setup glurio.

U were there WoS.

The major thing in this game is (mainly for war baby) is
Priorities are:
Establish innocence
2. Scum hunt
3. Be pro town

Many of my contributions were 3. Aligned and its really easy to fake.. I don't believe I made a case the whole game. (Other than writing sevryns lol)great pick up their Sn0

Glurio set himself up; his play was scummy as hell, but yes, you're right, my biggest mistake was pussing out Day 1 and not changing my vote to Sevryn earlier.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 19 2013 20:59 GMT
#1653
Heheh

Well newbies games are for sweingnwhat works what doesn't

Hopefully this explains why policy lurker lynch sucks

Its just a medium for enabling discussion but shouldn't replace scum hunting
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 19 2013 21:01 GMT
#1654
On February 20 2013 05:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 05:48 Mocsta wrote:
P.s. sevryn was due to be lynched day1

Until I setup glurio.

U were there WoS.

The major thing in this game is (mainly for war baby) is
Priorities are:
Establish innocence
2. Scum hunt
3. Be pro town

Many of my contributions were 3. Aligned and its really easy to fake.. I don't believe I made a case the whole game. (Other than writing sevryns lol)great pick up their Sn0

Glurio set himself up; his play was scummy as hell, but yes, you're right, my biggest mistake was pussing out Day 1 and not changing my vote to Sevryn earlier.

U need to read the thread again... It was scum who initiated glurio
He actually did alright and was confident enough to push his own reads whether right or wrong.

He did not set himself up at all... If u read scum qt it will be clear lol
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 19 2013 21:01 GMT
#1655
On February 20 2013 05:48 Mocsta wrote:
P.s. sevryn was due to be lynched day1

Until I setup glurio.


A) Syl was gonna be lynched for quite a while. Either way most of town was rushing to throw their vote as far away from relevance as possible so I honestly don't see the skill here. Victory yes, but not exactly a play of the year or anything.



On February 20 2013 05:48 Mocsta wrote:
Priorities are:
Establish innocence
2. Scum hunt
3. Be pro town

Many of my contributions were 3. Aligned and its really easy to fake.. I don't believe I made a case the whole game.


This was another big difference from the other game I played with you as scum that made me hesitate to bring any kind of case against you. Last time you were throwing out cases everywhere Obviously my mistake but still. WP.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 19 2013 21:02 GMT
#1656
Policy lynches are wonderful, they enforce the way townies must play and therefore how scum have to play. I love lynch all lurkers (which is different than LAL which is for liars).

I don't like how the sk balances in minis but it does balance, you actually gain more by leaving him alive for a while. He needs to hit scum after three townies are dead. His only hope of winning after being found out is a kingmaker scenario.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 19 2013 21:06 GMT
#1657
On February 20 2013 05:59 Mocsta wrote:
Heheh

Well newbies games are for sweingnwhat works what doesn't

Hopefully this explains why policy lurker lynch sucks

Its just a medium for enabling discussion but shouldn't replace scum hunting

I disagree. If we had stayed on track with it (and consolidated our votes instead of being idiots) we had something like a 1/3 chances of picking scum. It just sucked because half of the game lurked D1, and then different people lurked throughout the rest.

I see nothing wrong with a policy lurker lynch; this game just goes to further prove that scum will ALWAYS have lurkers.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 19 2013 21:06 GMT
#1658
On February 20 2013 05:59 Mocsta wrote:
Hopefully this explains why policy lurker lynch sucks

Its just a medium for enabling discussion but shouldn't replace scum hunting


How do we get Mandalor/Sevryn if they just lurk? we *have* to lynch lurkers because, once again, 2/3 scum resided there. The issue is that so many lazy town live there as well that it becomes pretty hard to win. I mean, my day 1 vote ON SCUM was a "policy lurker lynch" vote but it was reasoned and aimed at the player I most thought was scum. Dunno what you want town to do, forget about all the lurkers and tear the active players apart? Thats how we almost lost last NMM. Lurker lynch is extremely justifiable, you just have to choose the right lurker.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 21:08 GMT
#1659
On February 20 2013 06:06 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 05:59 Mocsta wrote:
Hopefully this explains why policy lurker lynch sucks

Its just a medium for enabling discussion but shouldn't replace scum hunting


How do we get Mandalor/Sevryn if they just lurk? we *have* to lynch lurkers because, once again, 2/3 scum resided there. The issue is that so many lazy town live there as well that it becomes pretty hard to win. I mean, my day 1 vote ON SCUM was a "policy lurker lynch" vote but it was reasoned and aimed at the player I most thought was scum. Dunno what you want town to do, forget about all the lurkers and tear the active players apart? Thats how we almost lost last NMM. Lurker lynch is extremely justifiable, you just have to choose the right lurker.

Don't listen to him.

Policy lynches are the best invention since dayvigs.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 19 2013 21:08 GMT
#1660
Exactly if you choose the right lurker
In my opinion u are scum hunting


Grabbing three guys and RNG them is lynch kurker policy to me and is stupid.

P.s. RNG sucks majorly. That was just me trolling at start. Sorry.
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 229
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 80
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1455
420jenkins452
Fuzer 129
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu742
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1156
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord478
byalli399
ArmadaUGS215
Livibee213
Hui .189
KnowMe113
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude19
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick798
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2960
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 34m
Replay Cast
7h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.