• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:05
CEST 20:05
KST 03:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8434 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 92 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 05:30 GMT
#1221
On February 15 2013 14:25 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 14:24 warbaby wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:23 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 15 2013 11:22 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 15 2013 10:15 Mocsta wrote:
corazon are you really going to keep us in suspense for who you're voting?

The vote is essentially majority now; are we able to shorten the cycle to say: 30hrs (or now); Pretty Puh-lease ?


I'm not sure. Do you want me to delay my case until N2 or do you want me to give me thoughts now? I feel like cases lose traction after a day if the person does not get lynched...


Warbaby. I want an honest opinion. This is about the third time I've asked you this:

Do you read any of my posts that don't have your name in it?


Yes, of course. How can you accuse me of being emotional when you ask me a question like this?


Cause you say all of this shit and either I've answered it before or you throw my posts was out of context or twist my words...

I just wouldnt bother with him anymore corazon. He is intentionally twisting everything, and never presents a well-reasoned argument.

I think he is well aware the only reason I took my vote off him this cycle was due to the TestSubject find on OO.

Dunno who you're case is on; but he prob assumes you're still suspicious of him regardless.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 05:30 GMT
#1222
On February 15 2013 14:28 warbaby wrote:
When I look at your filter since the start of N1, the large majority of it is explaining your vote on glurio, and talking about me. I'm sorry, but that's just how it looks to me. Even in posts where you mention other people, you mention me as well.

Do you need me to link every post you've made since D1 end, and do a statistical analysis of how many mention something other than me and your D1 vote? It won't look good...


Seriously I ADMITTED that I tunneled you and that I would do a better job of not doing that.

Then two things happened:
OO sk came out (basically making it useless to scum hunt and having us sit here twiddling our thumbs for 24 hours)
Your emotional responses and trying to sheep on TestSubject's attack on me

Grubby's #1 Fan
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 15 2013 05:30 GMT
#1223
Can I start shooting people yet? First to move their vote gets exclusive rights to name my night kill? I'm dying over here.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 05:31 GMT
#1224
On February 15 2013 07:53 cDgCorazon wrote:
I'm off to work. I'll be back in a few hours to answer any questions and to make a new case (that's not on WB).


Guess what? While the case is delayed, it's still not going to be on you WB.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 05:32 GMT
#1225
On February 15 2013 14:28 warbaby wrote:
When I look at your filter since the start of N1, the large majority of it is explaining your vote on glurio, and talking about me. I'm sorry, but that's just how it looks to me. Even in posts where you mention other people, you mention me as well.

Do you need me to link every post you've made since D1 end, and do a statistical analysis of how many mention something other than me and your D1 vote? It won't look good...

So. because you're my scum read, I can't pressure you. Is that how this goes?

LOL

At least now you admitting its OMGUS, thats the first step in Mafia Anonymous.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 05:32 GMT
#1226
##Unvote
Shoot warbaby
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 05:33 GMT
#1227
##Vote:ObviousOne

That musta been a rollecoaster for you.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 05:33 GMT
#1228
On February 15 2013 14:32 Mocsta wrote:
##Unvote
Shoot warbaby


You can't be serious...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 05:33 GMT
#1229
LOL
Grubby's #1 Fan
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 15 2013 05:33 GMT
#1230
My body is ready.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 15 2013 05:37 GMT
#1231
On February 15 2013 14:32 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 14:28 warbaby wrote:
When I look at your filter since the start of N1, the large majority of it is explaining your vote on glurio, and talking about me. I'm sorry, but that's just how it looks to me. Even in posts where you mention other people, you mention me as well.

Do you need me to link every post you've made since D1 end, and do a statistical analysis of how many mention something other than me and your D1 vote? It won't look good...

So. because you're my scum read, I can't pressure you. Is that how this goes?

LOL

At least now you admitting its OMGUS, thats the first step in Mafia Anonymous.


You can pressure me all you want. Based on your will, you plan to pressure a dead town, a living (probably) confirmed blue, mandalor, and myself.

Good luck catching scum with those tactics. Maybe TestSubject will flip Mafia Tracker if you pressure him enough.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 05:38 GMT
#1232
On February 15 2013 14:37 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 14:32 Mocsta wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:28 warbaby wrote:
When I look at your filter since the start of N1, the large majority of it is explaining your vote on glurio, and talking about me. I'm sorry, but that's just how it looks to me. Even in posts where you mention other people, you mention me as well.

Do you need me to link every post you've made since D1 end, and do a statistical analysis of how many mention something other than me and your D1 vote? It won't look good...

So. because you're my scum read, I can't pressure you. Is that how this goes?

LOL

At least now you admitting its OMGUS, thats the first step in Mafia Anonymous.


You can pressure me all you want. Based on your will, you plan to pressure a dead town, a living (probably) confirmed blue, mandalor, and myself.

Good luck catching scum with those tactics. Maybe TestSubject will flip Mafia Tracker if you pressure him enough.


Of course, Sylencia is the one and only scum...right?
Grubby's #1 Fan
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 15 2013 05:38 GMT
#1233
Hey all you have to do now is lynch scum for me and WB gets to eat a grenade. I'd take another look at Mandabore. Unless it's like my other reads where when I think someone is scum when they're actually town. I find this trait of mine very endearing.

A life for a life.
My life for Warbaby's life.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 15 2013 05:41 GMT
#1234
On February 15 2013 14:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 14:37 warbaby wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:32 Mocsta wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:28 warbaby wrote:
When I look at your filter since the start of N1, the large majority of it is explaining your vote on glurio, and talking about me. I'm sorry, but that's just how it looks to me. Even in posts where you mention other people, you mention me as well.

Do you need me to link every post you've made since D1 end, and do a statistical analysis of how many mention something other than me and your D1 vote? It won't look good...

So. because you're my scum read, I can't pressure you. Is that how this goes?

LOL

At least now you admitting its OMGUS, thats the first step in Mafia Anonymous.


You can pressure me all you want. Based on your will, you plan to pressure a dead town, a living (probably) confirmed blue, mandalor, and myself.

Good luck catching scum with those tactics. Maybe TestSubject will flip Mafia Tracker if you pressure him enough.


Of course, Sylencia is the one and only scum...right?


No. You and mocsta are my top scum reads right now, if you haven't noticed.

The last scum could be sylencia, zarepath, mandalor, or sn0_man (ordered by liklihood). Obviously I don't think TestSubject and OO are scum (well, OO could be scum, and we'll find out soon enough).
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 15 2013 05:42 GMT
#1235
Sn0 is town as fck
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 05:44 GMT
#1236
On February 15 2013 14:41 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 14:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:37 warbaby wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:32 Mocsta wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:28 warbaby wrote:
When I look at your filter since the start of N1, the large majority of it is explaining your vote on glurio, and talking about me. I'm sorry, but that's just how it looks to me. Even in posts where you mention other people, you mention me as well.

Do you need me to link every post you've made since D1 end, and do a statistical analysis of how many mention something other than me and your D1 vote? It won't look good...

So. because you're my scum read, I can't pressure you. Is that how this goes?

LOL

At least now you admitting its OMGUS, thats the first step in Mafia Anonymous.


You can pressure me all you want. Based on your will, you plan to pressure a dead town, a living (probably) confirmed blue, mandalor, and myself.

Good luck catching scum with those tactics. Maybe TestSubject will flip Mafia Tracker if you pressure him enough.


Of course, Sylencia is the one and only scum...right?


No. You and mocsta are my top scum reads right now, if you haven't noticed.

The last scum could be sylencia, zarepath, mandalor, or sn0_man (ordered by liklihood). Obviously I don't think TestSubject and OO are scum (well, OO could be scum, and we'll find out soon enough).


If you think I'm scum I would love to see an original case that brings some new points to the table..."Corazon voted for a townie and calls me out for saying stupid shit won't stop tunneling me."
Grubby's #1 Fan
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 15 2013 05:45 GMT
#1237
If it were down to me and Sn0 I'd shoot myself.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 15 2013 05:46 GMT
#1238
On February 15 2013 14:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 14:41 warbaby wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:37 warbaby wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:32 Mocsta wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:28 warbaby wrote:
When I look at your filter since the start of N1, the large majority of it is explaining your vote on glurio, and talking about me. I'm sorry, but that's just how it looks to me. Even in posts where you mention other people, you mention me as well.

Do you need me to link every post you've made since D1 end, and do a statistical analysis of how many mention something other than me and your D1 vote? It won't look good...

So. because you're my scum read, I can't pressure you. Is that how this goes?

LOL

At least now you admitting its OMGUS, thats the first step in Mafia Anonymous.


You can pressure me all you want. Based on your will, you plan to pressure a dead town, a living (probably) confirmed blue, mandalor, and myself.

Good luck catching scum with those tactics. Maybe TestSubject will flip Mafia Tracker if you pressure him enough.


Of course, Sylencia is the one and only scum...right?


No. You and mocsta are my top scum reads right now, if you haven't noticed.

The last scum could be sylencia, zarepath, mandalor, or sn0_man (ordered by liklihood). Obviously I don't think TestSubject and OO are scum (well, OO could be scum, and we'll find out soon enough).


If you think I'm scum I would love to see an original case that brings some new points to the table..."Corazon voted for a townie and calls me out for saying stupid shit won't stop tunneling me."


Your association with Mocsta.

Basically, since Mocsta refuses to analyze you, still, it makes you both look scummy. Mocsta analyzed other people in his will but skipped you. I believe TestSubject asked Mocsta to comment on you, while analyzing Mocsta's will. I have asked Mocsta to comment on you. Why does he refuse?
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 15 2013 05:47 GMT
#1239
On February 15 2013 14:46 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 14:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:41 warbaby wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:37 warbaby wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:32 Mocsta wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:28 warbaby wrote:
When I look at your filter since the start of N1, the large majority of it is explaining your vote on glurio, and talking about me. I'm sorry, but that's just how it looks to me. Even in posts where you mention other people, you mention me as well.

Do you need me to link every post you've made since D1 end, and do a statistical analysis of how many mention something other than me and your D1 vote? It won't look good...

So. because you're my scum read, I can't pressure you. Is that how this goes?

LOL

At least now you admitting its OMGUS, thats the first step in Mafia Anonymous.


You can pressure me all you want. Based on your will, you plan to pressure a dead town, a living (probably) confirmed blue, mandalor, and myself.

Good luck catching scum with those tactics. Maybe TestSubject will flip Mafia Tracker if you pressure him enough.


Of course, Sylencia is the one and only scum...right?


No. You and mocsta are my top scum reads right now, if you haven't noticed.

The last scum could be sylencia, zarepath, mandalor, or sn0_man (ordered by liklihood). Obviously I don't think TestSubject and OO are scum (well, OO could be scum, and we'll find out soon enough).


If you think I'm scum I would love to see an original case that brings some new points to the table..."Corazon voted for a townie and calls me out for saying stupid shit won't stop tunneling me."


Your association with Mocsta.

Basically, since Mocsta refuses to analyze you, still, it makes you both look scummy. Mocsta analyzed other people in his will but skipped you. I believe TestSubject asked Mocsta to comment on you, while analyzing Mocsta's will. I have asked Mocsta to comment on you. Why does he refuse?


And obviously the root of the association is that you've both been most vocal in tunelling me. And you both were on the glurio wagon.

It's not a 100% surefire scum case, but it really doesn't look good IMO. Zarepath and TestSubject seem to agree...
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 05:51 GMT
#1240
On February 15 2013 14:47 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 14:46 warbaby wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:41 warbaby wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:37 warbaby wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:32 Mocsta wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:28 warbaby wrote:
When I look at your filter since the start of N1, the large majority of it is explaining your vote on glurio, and talking about me. I'm sorry, but that's just how it looks to me. Even in posts where you mention other people, you mention me as well.

Do you need me to link every post you've made since D1 end, and do a statistical analysis of how many mention something other than me and your D1 vote? It won't look good...

So. because you're my scum read, I can't pressure you. Is that how this goes?

LOL

At least now you admitting its OMGUS, thats the first step in Mafia Anonymous.


You can pressure me all you want. Based on your will, you plan to pressure a dead town, a living (probably) confirmed blue, mandalor, and myself.

Good luck catching scum with those tactics. Maybe TestSubject will flip Mafia Tracker if you pressure him enough.


Of course, Sylencia is the one and only scum...right?


No. You and mocsta are my top scum reads right now, if you haven't noticed.

The last scum could be sylencia, zarepath, mandalor, or sn0_man (ordered by liklihood). Obviously I don't think TestSubject and OO are scum (well, OO could be scum, and we'll find out soon enough).


If you think I'm scum I would love to see an original case that brings some new points to the table..."Corazon voted for a townie and calls me out for saying stupid shit won't stop tunneling me."


Your association with Mocsta.

Basically, since Mocsta refuses to analyze you, still, it makes you both look scummy. Mocsta analyzed other people in his will but skipped you. I believe TestSubject asked Mocsta to comment on you, while analyzing Mocsta's will. I have asked Mocsta to comment on you. Why does he refuse?


And obviously the root of the association is that you've both been most vocal in tunelling me. And you both were on the glurio wagon.

It's not a 100% surefire scum case, but it really doesn't look good IMO. Zarepath and TestSubject seem to agree...


I want you to go look the case up and see if I'm really associating myself with Mocsta not just through votes (yes we've had the same vote), but through words and actions.

The past hour he's been associating himself with me. I haven't made any comments about anything he's said about you.

If you haven't noticed, he's said a lot of shit like:

"Corazon, can't you see that..."
"Corazon hit the nail on the head"
"Corazon, I agree"

I've mentioned Mocsta's name a minimal amount of times compared to the amount of times he has mentioned mine. Just some food for thought.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 592
ProTech136
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32173
Calm 3483
Shuttle 1142
actioN 216
firebathero 172
Barracks 121
Hyuk 107
Dewaltoss 91
Liquid`Ret 76
HiyA 25
[ Show more ]
Hyun 25
Free 24
soO 24
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1281
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1281
Beastyqt751
ceh9439
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck293
byalli189
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr89
Mew2King52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Replay Cast
4h 55m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.