• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8069 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 115 Next
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 22:36 GMT
#1281
On February 13 2013 07:34 slOosh wrote:
phagga and prplhz, what the heck, how is choosing Snarfs vs VE so difficult for you guys when it is so obvious in your filters that you find indefinitely prefer VE over Snarfs?

Yea I find it this interesting as well. Phagga legit wrote a big case on VE. And know that VE isn't getting lynched he's hesitating
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 12 2013 22:37 GMT
#1282
On February 13 2013 07:32 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Mocsta, I at least think you have some reason here. What say you to snarfs lynch?

I have no idea what the scum rationale is supposed to be for this supposed mislynch anyway. Scum would have bussed VE so fucking hard, hit there heads on the ground doing so.

Why would they buss VE harder when he is scum then when he is town?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 12 2013 22:37 GMT
#1283
There is zero town motiv for anything Snarfs has done... t.t.

On February 13 2013 07:30 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 07:24 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On February 13 2013 07:19 slOosh wrote:
You do it by detailing why you have such a strong town read on VE and have been soft defending him all game despite numerous instances where you agree that he is weird.


My town read on VE is based on scum like Snarfs wanting to lynch him. VE is weird, I'll give him that. Scummier than Snarfs? No fucking way, not in a million years.

Lynch Snarfs, he'll flip scum.

SlOosh, I actually think you're town. So tell me why we should lynch VE over Snarfs. Snarfs is 10x scummier by comparison.

I'm actually doing a full reread right now to be objective as I can. VE has been actively scum, in the sense that twisting the situation and misinterpretation are actively scummy things to do. As I understand it people view Snarfs scummy for calling out VE and not doing anything else - in essence a lurker type scum.

There are much less town explanations for someone actively misconstruing situations etc. than it is for someone who isn't doing as much as you would expect.

But yea, I'm doing a reread now and will come back with what I find. The fact is everyone started posting D3 and it is very convoluted, so D1 D2 information will serve as very good sources of evidence, especially given the newer Palmar flip.


You sound like you're rereading with the preconception that VE is scum --- that's hardly objective at all imo.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 12 2013 22:38 GMT
#1284
Oh well, I might fall asleep soon.

##Vote VisceraEyes
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 12 2013 22:38 GMT
#1285
On February 13 2013 07:37 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 07:32 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Mocsta, I at least think you have some reason here. What say you to snarfs lynch?

I have no idea what the scum rationale is supposed to be for this supposed mislynch anyway. Scum would have bussed VE so fucking hard, hit there heads on the ground doing so.

Why would they buss VE harder when he is scum then when he is town?


Scum are on VE's wagon. They can't bus a townie t.t. They are reluctant to bus Snarfs, their scum mate.

I bet Snarfs is just sitting around watching this shit happen too.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2013 22:38 GMT
#1286
WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! I'VE DONE EVERYTHING I FUCKING CAN FOR THIS TOWN! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! LYNCH PRPLHZ OR SNARFS AND LYNCH FUCKING SCUM I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO SAY IT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN POSSIBLY DO TO CLEAR MY NAME I'VE ADDRESSED POINTS AGAINST ME I'VE FOUND TWO SCUM AND I'M ON THE VERGE OF LYNCHING ONE OF THEM RIGHT FUCKING NOW! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 12 2013 22:39 GMT
#1287
On February 13 2013 07:34 slOosh wrote:
phagga and prplhz, what the heck, how is choosing Snarfs vs VE so difficult for you guys when it is so obvious in your filters that you find indefinitely prefer VE over Snarfs?


Dude, I might do the deciding vote here, I just want to be sure it's the right pick.

That said, snarfs is a lurker, for whatever reason. VE had stuff in his play that just did not make any sense from a town perspective. Let's lynch VE.

##Vote: VisceraEyes
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 12 2013 22:39 GMT
#1288
GJ scum, don't bus your scum dude.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2013 22:41 GMT
#1289
Fuck this is fucking retarded. Do you realize Marv quit this fucking game because it's town favored? TOWN FAVORED and you're about to fucking lose. Way to fucking go idiots.

I'll be in my trailer.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 12 2013 22:41 GMT
#1290
I honestly can't believe you guys are this blind.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 12 2013 22:42 GMT
#1291
Just lynch Snarfs. I'll give my left nut if he flips town. If he does, you guys can systematically lynch VE and myself the following non-nomination days and win the game. Seriously, holy shit.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
February 12 2013 22:45 GMT
#1292
Dude, just because you can see it clearly doesn't mean we can. You have a unique perspective that I don't. I'm not totally biased against VE, otherwise I wouldn't bother rereading, because I'm wondering if this is a repeat of Normal Mini II or not.

There are things in VE's filter that I really really dislike. I also have a huge problem with phagga's reluctance to vote and prplhz' continued lurking.

If you can't tell I'm not that confident so you need to dialogue with me. Convince me, because I'm willing to be convinced.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2013 22:46 GMT
#1293
He's lying Cheese. He's not going to switch because he fucking needs this mislynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 12 2013 22:47 GMT
#1294
SlOosh, thanks for being open.

Look at the VE wagon - how many scummy people are on it? Why won't the entire scum team be on the Snarfs wagon to push this mislynch? It makes no sense. Scum are on this VE wagon, which was initially propelled by you, and are sheeping the crap out of it.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 12 2013 22:47 GMT
#1295
VE, kindly STFU. SlOosh is actually most likely town. He actually gives a shit.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 12 2013 22:48 GMT
#1296
Like seriously VE you wouldn't be in this situation if you put your act together. You're just lucky I'm realizing Snarfs is undoubtedly scum.

In short VE, do something constructive instead of being the mafia's lynchbait.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2013 22:49 GMT
#1297
MY ACT IS TOGETHER BITCH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?! I'M LYNCHING SCUM I'VE BEEN PUSHING SCUM ALL FUCKING GAME
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 12 2013 22:50 GMT
#1298
Like, I have this feeling that VE will flip town, and then the scum will pile onto the 1-2 townies actually on the VE wagon.

Wagon of justice = snarfs
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 12 2013 22:50 GMT
#1299
I'm not scum though.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
February 12 2013 22:50 GMT
#1300
VE, please, don't do this again. You know how that ended up.

A scum team of Snarfs, phagga, prplhz and Oats makes unbelievable sense. For me to believe that, it means I have to read you town. I'm doing the best I can. It's been a long time since I've rolled town, I missed a huge portion of D1 because of real life and I'm not as confident as I normally am.

Like ... I dunno!
And I'm dead serious about this. If it gives you ease of mind

##Unvote: VisceraEyes
##Vote: Snarfs
##Unvote: Snarfs
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
ProTech150
FoxeR 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2733
Shuttle 1201
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox643
Other Games
summit1g7903
WinterStarcraft511
C9.Mang0307
ViBE133
Sick0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• StrangeGG 20
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo764
• Stunt267
Other Games
• Shiphtur332
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.