• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10723 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 115 Next
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 23:07 GMT
#1321
Yamato come over to lynch VE. If you are actually town and we misread you we need to kill VE
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 12 2013 23:08 GMT
#1322
On February 13 2013 07:56 slOosh wrote:
Lol what the crap is that phagga?


I can't say, the VE lynch feels wrong. Snarfs has gone for too long and his actions don't make sense from a townie point of view. VE seems sincere in his last posts after my case (not the ones he's capslocking), but his scum play can be pretty good too I think?

Fuck, I don't know what I should do.

I need a break. be back in 10.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 23:13:21
February 12 2013 23:11 GMT
#1323
Day 3 Vote Count:

Snarfs (6): Mr. Cheesecake, yamato77, VisceraEyes, VisceraEyes, Oatsmaster, slOosh, phagga, slOosh

Yamato77 (0): jaybrundage, phagga, Mocsta, Oatsmaster

VisceraEyes (4): Snarfs, SlOosh, Mocsta, jaybrundage, prplhz, phagga

Mr. Cheesecake (0): prplhz

prplhz (0): VisceraEyes, Oatsmaster

Snarfs is currently set to be lynched. Djodref has not voted.

You have less than 3 hours left until the end of the day.
Bio - Breaking it down
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:11 GMT
#1324
This game is seriously fucked up;

half the cunts are unreadable cos everyone lurking the same amount

all i know is; prplhz annoys the absolute shit out of me
and I really like VE

Gut tells me to flip the order around; ppl that annoy you are typically town and dont care
(unless trolling; and i think prplhz has had enough "logic at times" to say he isnt trolling)
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 12 2013 23:21 GMT
#1325
Ok, I'm back. I'm good with a snarf lynch. My vote stays where it is. I'm confident he will flip scum.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
February 12 2013 23:23 GMT
#1326
You were also confident about VE flipping scum. What changed?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2013 23:28 GMT
#1327
Thank Christ guys, this is epic level save. If Snarfs flips scum I hope his team is as easy to find as I think they will be.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:29 GMT
#1328
On February 13 2013 08:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Thank Christ guys, this is epic level save. If Snarfs flips scum I hope his team is as easy to find as I think they will be.

Thanks for no caps.

And if he flips town, we completely fucked in the ass with a pineapple
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2013 23:35 GMT
#1329
I can't imagine it Moc...look at how he pushed me D1. Every single time he mentioned me he was all "Yeah? Right guys?" It's like he didn't want to be the genesis of the wagon or something, in spite of being the one with the case.

He scum bro. If feel it in my BRAIN.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:41 GMT
#1330
On February 13 2013 08:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can't imagine it Moc...look at how he pushed me D1. Every single time he mentioned me he was all "Yeah? Right guys?" It's like he didn't want to be the genesis of the wagon or something, in spite of being the one with the case.

He scum bro. If feel it in my BRAIN.

But, think of the three guys your coaching. They could use more VE love hahah
*please dont respond to that*

VE, I know you had a crack explaining this already. but please, one more time

Why did you vote prplhz for lynch, when he was your scum reads, target (i.e palmar voted prplhz; you wanted palmar gone; yet swapped votes from palmar -> prplhz)
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 12 2013 23:41 GMT
#1331
On February 13 2013 08:23 slOosh wrote:
You were also confident about VE flipping scum. What changed?


It's mainly my intuition. Some of it has to do with his last posts after my case (like this or this, he is making a lot of sense.

Afterwards, the more I reread my case and notes, the more I got the impression that what I felt was scummy behaviour were minor points that were not all that important in the overall play of VE. And I felt that although he was not the towniest player by far, he was posting stuff that made sense.

I really have a hard time explaining it right now. I just tell you this: I normally don't follow my intuition, I try to follow the facts collected in cases by me and others. However, I've misslynched more than once like this, and ignored people that I felt were scummy but could not get the hard facts on. I'm doing it the other way round this time.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 12 2013 23:42 GMT
#1332
Pineapples are great scumhunters. Let's shove one up Snarfs keister.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2013 23:52 GMT
#1333
At the time of the post in question (my switch from Palmar to prplhz) I wasn't convinced of Palmar being ACTUAL scum. That didn't come until he came back into the thread and confirmed, some more, that he wouldn't be doing shit.

At the time of the post in question, it was simply a choice between two lurkers. And as I explained in my post, if Palmar had delurked and said "yeah guys go prplhz" I think that prplhz might have gotten lynched. That observation transcended alignment - I believe that would have happened if Palmar were scum OR town. It was an observation of the typical gamestate here on TL: blind faith in the Leader.

Because of that, it didn't matter to me whether Palmar delurked as scum and did that because based on the actions prplhz had taken up to that point (read: soft push on jay and vague "pro-town tidbits") I decided that I was okay with a prplhz lynch. Palmar had shown no interest in Snarfs or I would have voted Snarfs instead - Palmar had only up to that point expressed a desire to kill prplhz.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:57 GMT
#1334
VE, OK that reads rational to me.

now, prplhz haze is on you..

are you sure you would rather vote snarfs then prplhz
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 13 2013 00:01 GMT
#1335
I'm off to bed. cu you guys tomorrow.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
February 13 2013 00:17 GMT
#1336
Ok, just finished a full reread.

VE, I apologize to you first. I was so immersed in my phagga case and was so disturbed that you totally dismissed it. You are correct in that you have been on Snarfs & prplhz from the beginning. I admit it - I can't read, which led to my misinterpretation of you and then vice versa the cycle. (similar thing happened in ... that WBG game where we nailed scum 3 days in a row ... not that it's relevant but whatever).

Mr. Cheesecake, you are a boss. I am wrong and you are right and I'm sheeping you all game because I am not as good as I thought I was. I rescind my town read on jay and my scum read on Oats. Too good. MVP right here.
On February 11 2013 11:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I'm convinced that at least one or both of Phagga / Snarfs is scum. Prphlz is kinda up there, but I want him to pressure me first so I can see if he's British-Yamato scummy or more town. Jay came off so scummy trying to derail that lynch and deem everyone on the wagon was scummy for voting Palmar. Made me giggle on the inside. Top 4 right thar, 2-3 scum in it.

Don't think Yamato / VE be a good lynch today. Yamato I don't see as that scummy, VE I see as more of as ez scum target because he's just not living up to his full potential. He's 'slippery' as SlOosh put it, but my top scumreads all want him dead which irks the fuck out of me.


VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 13 2013 00:20 GMT
#1337
I even SAID THAT EXACT THING slOosh.

Apology accepted though. You're doing the right thing, so I'm not mad.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 13 2013 00:21 GMT
#1338
Welcome to the wagon of justice, SlOosh. Free beers all around.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2013 00:22 GMT
#1339
##Unvote
##Vote: Snarfs


Its actually pretty weird he hasnt been present at all recently; especially now he is vote leader, and cant even make a statement.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
February 13 2013 00:27 GMT
#1340
Eh ... I guess I still have a lot of confirmation bias to deal with.

Phagga smelt like scum and I didn't like that you waived it, but that's probably because I didn't address your Snarfs case first (I guess I missed it or thought Snarfs was right at the time or something).

Also apologies to Oats. You are not daft, I just can't see scum that well.

Ahh ... what a game to go down into the annals of TL Mafia~
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 262
MaxPax 118
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
Sea.KH 60
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
NotJumperer 35
ToSsGirL 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Yoon 23
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
kRYSTAL_109
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko392
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes282
DeMusliM239
byalli195
Livibee158
Hui .136
Mew2King95
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 52m
Replay Cast
9h 37m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.