• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:27
CEST 17:27
KST 00:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8735 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 213 Next
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 13:26 GMT
#3281
On January 28 2013 22:22 Vivax wrote:
Why would grush use a jack stack like that on yamato?
I'd see grush going 100 % vigi with a jack role.


He's been paying little attention to this game, and in LVIII he didn't shoot on night 1. He might yet have a vigi bullet up his sleeve. He could still be mason (but then who has he masoned?) but Jack is a possibility too.
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2013 13:34 GMT
#3282
Well, we know he would be a town jack in that case, kinda pointless to talk about this unless you think he's scum.

Anyway, we know that yamato didn't tell grush anything about Chez, and didn't tell anything to town about Chez. He just told town that he thinks grush is mafia cause he didn't push for more communication.
But yamato didn't push for communication either.

To be honest, I don't know if I should believe that the ones masoning Chez D1 aren't mafia. You know what I thought of both of them throughout the game, and I could see this as a mindfuck attempt.

They never tried to make conclusions openly about Chez's alignment until this day right? Or did yamato tell you something decisive D2, FT?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2013 13:36 GMT
#3283
I will be here for max of another 30min, and then going to bed. Will be up 1-2hrs before NK with just phone access.

If you want to ask me questions, now is the time.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 13:39 GMT
#3284
On January 28 2013 22:34 Vivax wrote:
Well, we know he would be a town jack in that case, kinda pointless to talk about this unless you think he's scum.

Anyway, we know that yamato didn't tell grush anything about Chez, and didn't tell anything to town about Chez. He just told town that he thinks grush is mafia cause he didn't push for more communication.
But yamato didn't push for communication either.

To be honest, I don't know if I should believe that the ones masoning Chez D1 aren't mafia. You know what I thought of both of them throughout the game, and I could see this as a mindfuck attempt.

They never tried to make conclusions openly about Chez's alignment until this day right? Or did yamato tell you something decisive D2, FT?


I think they both thought he was tentatively town coming into Day 2, which seemed fair enough, as he had seemingly been putting in far more effort in PMs than in the thread.

The thing is, we've already had 2 mafia masons flip, and then there's Mocsta/yamato/Toad/(grush?). That would be about the ratio of mafia-town masons that I would be expecting.
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2013 13:41 GMT
#3285
Well if I had to pick between yamato and Mocsta I'd say Mocsta is scum as of now. Him trying to make connections between me and Chez on a weak basis right before the flip looked pretty ugly.
Gonna filter dive a little.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2013 13:42 GMT
#3286
18min to go Vivax
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2013 13:46 GMT
#3287
Don't worry dude, I'm not holding you.
You know I see frequent absence announcements as scumtrait?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2013 13:50 GMT
#3288
lol.. what dont u see as a scum trait vivax.

Keeping tunneling me all you want (Im assuming your finally off Yamato)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2013 13:52 GMT
#3289
Ohh and Vivax. its good to know next game I play with you ..

In my first post I will write starsenses
and subsequently i will make one post per cycle.

The outcome: Vivax will think I am town.

Awesome heuristics there Vivax.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2013 13:54 GMT
#3290
On January 28 2013 10:07 Mocsta wrote:
So mafia have framer and roleblocker left

and have lost 2 masons.. what are the chances they would have >2 masons on a 5 man team?


Given that there is no evidence for a mafia roleblocker, this might be a "townslip"?
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 13:59 GMT
#3291
On January 28 2013 22:41 Vivax wrote:
Well if I had to pick between yamato and Mocsta I'd say Mocsta is scum as of now. Him trying to make connections between me and Chez on a weak basis right before the flip looked pretty ugly.
Gonna filter dive a little.


It seems unlikely just due to mason numbers that either of them are mafia. You have to remember that bugs made his list before he died not knowing that moc+yam+chez were masons.

There are people like Stutters/fuba who don't have anything like this going for them. Bodyguards should also be left until later, ideally.
Artanis & marv
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2013 14:00 GMT
#3292
I assume that is rhetorical.

Im going to bed now.

Last wishes:
mkfuba is still my #1
he has added some token posts into the fray, but nothing is really contributing, its just agreeing with status quo and in my opinion trying to blend in. I dont recall any original thought within his posts either.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2013 14:03 GMT
#3293
FT, Mocsta

Would you lynch fuba tomorrow?
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 14:05 GMT
#3294
On January 28 2013 23:03 Vivax wrote:
FT, Mocsta

Would you lynch fuba tomorrow?


Right now I'm heavily considering Stutters, because he missed the fact you claimed the check on bugs.

He explained himself by basically saying he's ignoring your posts.

This is all very well, but both Toad and I (and others too) repeatedly made mention of the check. This signals an absolute failure to read the thread; not good.
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2013 14:08 GMT
#3295
On January 28 2013 20:12 mkfuba07 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 19:16 Mocsta wrote:
The logs between Chez and I as promised. I am posting this incase I am a target for the NK for whatever reason

I do not have the IRC stuff, but that is where we discussed the 6 weapons of influence etc (i.e. #1 reciprocity etc)

Anyways, of note.. Chezinu says:
On January 28 2013 19:13 Mocsta wrote:
Chezinu
grush - I've seen him play mafia a lot. He is usually the first to go.

As townie, I don't know.

Toad no like grush
Grush like yam!


Chez is now confirmed mafia, and says he not sure if Grush is town.

WHAT is weird. is.. Chezinu says "Grush like yam!"... this was WAY before yamato came out and said Grush mason him.

Im not sure what to make of this... just got home from another bbq, so not in the mood to think.


Thanks. I'll take a better look at the logs when I wake up.

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 19:45 annul wrote:
did chez use his ability on yamato, or is yamato also a mason and yamato used his power to talk to chez?

I'm pretty sure yamato masoned chez. I'm not sure who chez masoned D1. Do we know who grush masoned D2, D3? It seems he also missed his second vote, so he's kind of on my mind.


What do you make of this?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2013 14:11 GMT
#3296
That, ladies and gentlemen, is a scumslip.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2013 14:12 GMT
#3297
Or he's just making bold assumptions, meh. Not sure yet.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 14:13 GMT
#3298
Yeah, that's no more of a scumslip than you assuming gonzaw used his Jack shot Night 1
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2013 14:16 GMT
#3299
On January 27 2013 01:31 mkfuba07 wrote:
I just realized that if people think I'm the 5th mafia, then all they might want to hear is what I think of my "scumbuddies". BKE is scum based on activity level and decrease in NKs N2. Chez I haven't filtered or anything, but the surety of DS, toad, and FT (particularly FT, since I've clearly come to some disagreement with DS and toad) is telling me to go with it. There were a few things going through the voting thread that go along with a scum chez, so I think it's viable. I guess I'll even vote chez, just to have that second vote on scum until I can find the 5th.

##Vote: Chezinu

All I care about is the last scum, because it's not me, and I don't particularly feel like it's yamato or mocsta. Am I the only one in the game who doesn't have debears, stutters, axle, and clarity ruled out? (Again, apologies for missing these,. I'm sure I remember reading something about all of them, but I can't remember for the life of me. In any case, answering me helps town more than yelling at me for not noting it down when I read it the first time.)

Also, Vivax, is it time to disclose what you found last night? Because you accuse FT of being scum for (among other incorrect reasons) not releasing who masoned him (which isn't scummy), but you turn around and refuse to divulge your DT check (something that is just infuriating). ...Please?

Gotta go walk the dog, be back soon if anyone wants to talk a bit.


He wasn't even very interested in Chez until that point, now he says "just to have that vote on scum"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2013 14:19 GMT
#3300
Bah, I'll let the night pass and see what happens. I'm seeing things again.
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Terrorterran 14
Rock 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8847
qojqva1849
Dendi1059
Counter-Strike
fl0m3000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1373
crisheroes1009
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2108
B2W.Neo1028
Beastyqt586
Mlord258
Hui .222
Livibee209
Liquid`VortiX135
KnowMe118
ArmadaUGS102
elazer83
Mew2King79
CosmosSc2 20
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 61
• StrangeGG 34
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8950
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos2043
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
33m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 33m
INu's Battles
20h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.