• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8309 users

TL Mafia Database - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 28 Next All
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
October 31 2013 20:45 GMT
#141
On November 01 2013 05:39 Cephiro wrote:
Kita, I think you're completely missing
SSB-64 Mafia
in your database. :>

I'm pretty sure I added that game recently (I can't check since prplhz's site seems to be down). It should show up in the OP the next time kita updates it.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18463 Posts
October 31 2013 21:55 GMT
#142
Oh! That game was awesome! I still think we should have been nominated (at least) for best play or so for that pro bus plot we hatched :D
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
November 09 2013 19:53 GMT
#143
hey i turned off my website for the moment if anybody wants to input some games then send me a pm and i'll put it up again for a weekend or whatever you need

it's just that it's almost christmas and i'm a little low on money so i don't want to have it up all the time
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 10 2013 07:05 GMT
#144
I've got to be close to the record for least number of times rolled scum atm.
1/23 games I have played scum.
Scum/3P is 4/23.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 10 2013 07:48 GMT
#145
And I for the most scum I am at 50% now but I was at 6/11 earlier.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 10 2013 23:17 GMT
#146
On November 10 2013 16:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
I've got to be close to the record for least number of times rolled scum atm.
1/23 games I have played scum.
Scum/3P is 4/23.

wow,u have played more games than me
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-03 22:28:20
December 03 2013 18:13 GMT
#147
Town killed percentage #1 LOL, it makes so much sense though . I wonder what is my day 2 survival rate.

LSB 14/17 = 82.3529%

EDIT: If you count getting endgamed as death, apparently I have a 0% survival rate.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 09 2013 16:21 GMT
#148
Did I break the database when I changed my name? =P
Grubby's #1 Fan
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 09 2013 16:40 GMT
#149
Yes

I'll do a mass update when I have some spare time.

Right now we're working on moving the site/db to a free web host and creating a script that will automatically update the OP, though it may take a little while.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
iVLosK!
Profile Joined December 2012
Djibouti545 Posts
December 09 2013 17:31 GMT
#150
On December 10 2013 01:21 Corazon wrote:
Did I break the database when I changed my name? =P

No, just my heart.
Gut verloren, etwas verloren; Ehre verloren, viel verloren; Mut verloren, alles verloren.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-26 09:22:58
December 26 2013 07:01 GMT
#151
i just want to say this database is amazing but you should include smurf games
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 26 2013 13:59 GMT
#152
On December 26 2013 16:01 kushm4sta wrote:
i just want to say this database is amazing but you should include smurf games


I believe we already are (with the exception of the two experimental mini's where the IDs were never revealed), unless you notice others that are missing to?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 26 2013 14:21 GMT
#153
You are missing Witchcraft Mini and Hydra II from my stats. Just noticed

And I just finished Titanic II as a smurf which should bring my win rate back to 80%
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
December 26 2013 17:31 GMT
#154
I was in experimental II, if that helps
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 26 2013 17:41 GMT
#155
On December 27 2013 02:31 iGrok wrote:
I was in experimental II, if that helps


I'll just assume you were everyone.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 02 2014 08:20 GMT
#156
can you put it back plz??
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 02 2014 15:51 GMT
#157
This feature is now only available to TL Mafia Plus members. PM for how you can subscribe!

+ Show Spoiler +
I'll try to have it back up by tonight.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 02 2014 15:56 GMT
#158
On January 03 2014 00:51 kitaman27 wrote:
This feature is now only available to TL Mafia Plus members. PM for how you can subscribe!

+ Show Spoiler +
I'll try to have it back up by tonight.

Hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 09 2014 04:52 GMT
#159
Is there a way we can keep the database up to date currently? The link seems to be dead
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 09 2014 05:08 GMT
#160
On January 09 2014 13:52 Holyflare wrote:
Is there a way we can keep the database up to date currently? The link seems to be dead

On November 10 2013 04:53 prplhz wrote:
hey i turned off my website for the moment if anybody wants to input some games then send me a pm and i'll put it up again for a weekend or whatever you need

it's just that it's almost christmas and i'm a little low on money so i don't want to have it up all the time

Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 461
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 460
ViBE250
Livibee196
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 5m
Patches Events
15h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 5m
OSC
23h 5m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.