• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:54
CEST 12:54
KST 19:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9558 users

TL Mafia Database - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 28 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-06 00:00:56
March 02 2014 19:20 GMT
#181
We're back up and running thanks to prpl!

I've logged a bunch of games today, though I probably won't update the OP until we're up to date. For anyone interested in lending a hand, here is the list of games I have yet to get to:

[M][N] "SMB" Mini Mafia
TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart
Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I
GSL Open Mini Mafia IV
Shadow Mini Mafia
Shadowed Mini Mafia: The Reboot
[M][N] Default Suspicions Mafia
PYP: League of Legends Mafia
TL Mafia LXIII: Time to Die
Extractor Trick Mini Mafia
I'm a cop you idiot mafia 2
A quiet game of mini mafia
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 02 2014 20:34 GMT
#182
thanks to me but a lot more thanks to kitaman though
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 02 2014 21:35 GMT
#183
Tried to add smb not so sure it saved the playerlist stuff
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2014 21:56 GMT
#184
Yep looks good.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 08 2014 23:01 GMT
#185
The OP has been updated with games that have finished as of 3/4/14. Let me know if you notice any mistakes or games that are missing.

A few things of interest from the statistics:
rayn has nearly doubled his game count over the last 6 months and is on pace to be in the top two by the end of the year.
Darthpunk is still really good as town.
Marv is still really good as mafia (Policy lynch pls?)
ET no longer has a perfect record as mafia
Most of the people with a high normal game win percentage haven't played in forever
Obzy has been added to the list of perfect newbies
Town has been doing slightly better than normal over the last 6 months, but still trails overall by a fair amount
Compared to 2012, the number of games in 2013 is down about 20%
This year we are on pace for roughly the same amount of games as last year
Compared to 2012, the number of unique players in 2013 is down about 25%
Foolishness, iamp, and rayn have been lynched for the first time as town. None of these are my fault.
JeeJee and L were removed from the list of players to have played a game every year
The day one lynch percentage is still slightly below random, but not if you exclude newbie games.
VE has been lynched 17 times.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 08 2014 23:23 GMT
#186
nice :D stats are awesome
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 08 2014 23:24 GMT
#187
can you tell how many people with 3+ games played every year? because unique players might be boosted for 2012 because we had that "lets get everybody playing mafia"-initiative while regulars might be overall the game
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 08 2014 23:40 GMT
#188
I don't think I need two accounts registered, Kita
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 08 2014 23:54 GMT
#189
Is there a statistic for surviving until endgame (either winning or losing)? Apparently, 9/12 games I have survived until the end, which is pretty ridiculous.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 15:29:08
March 09 2014 15:27 GMT
#190
Do I still have the most ridiculous ratio of times rolled mafia compared to total games played?
Ps love those stats
And wait how was that fooloshness lynch not your fault again? Did you not contribute?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 15:56:31
March 09 2014 15:32 GMT
#191
How do I get added to the database?

EDIT: Didn't realize it was updated so recently ^_^ thought those posts were old
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2014 15:38 GMT
#192
On March 10 2014 00:32 Balla24 wrote:
How do I get added to the database?

You are already?!
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 16:16:47
March 09 2014 15:56 GMT
#193
I swear I just checked yesterday haha whoops~

EDIT: I updated Newbie L and Newbie LI in the sourceforge because they had some mispelled names (Bella24 and Johnnylaw lol), and Newbie LI only had 1 player entry.

EDIT2: Do you update the OP by hand? Cause jesus that's a lot of work LOL well done.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 16:53:56
March 09 2014 16:49 GMT
#194
I've added a new stat to the OP. I'm working on a few others, but let me know if you guys have any other ideas:

Most Games By Year:
clazziquai 2008: 5
JeeJee 2008: 5
Amber[LighT] 2008: 5

iNfuNdiBuLuM 2009: 7
motbob 2009: 6
RebirthOfLeGenD 2009: 6
Caller 2009: 6
Pyrrhuloxia 2009: 6

BrownBear 2010: 16
~OpZ~ 2010: 16
Bill Murray 2010: 15
Pandain 2010: 13
DarthThienAn 2010: 13
RebirthOfLeGenD 2010: 13
bumatlarge 2010: 13
Amber[LighT] 2010: 12

Jackal58 2011: 26
bumatlarge 2011: 21
Palmar 2011: 20
Mr. Wiggles 2011: 18
sandroba 2011: 18
kitaman27 2011: 17
Kenpachi 2011: 16
GGQ 2011: 16
GMarshal 2011: 15
chaoser 2011: 15

VisceraEyes 2012: 30
marvellosity 2012: 25
Mattchew 2012: 20
Bluelightz 2012: 18
wherebugsgo 2012: 18
Palmar 2012: 17
austinmcc 2012: 17
prplhz 2012: 17

Oatsmaster 2013: 32
raynpelikoneet 2013: 29
yamato77 2013: 21
Vivax 2013: 20
WaveofShadow 2013: 19
Mocsta 2013: 18
Stutters695 2013: 17
marvellosity 2013: 17
VayneAuthority 2013: 17

On March 09 2014 08:24 prplhz wrote:
can you tell how many people with 3+ games played every year? because unique players might be boosted for 2012 because we had that "lets get everybody playing mafia"-initiative while regulars might be overall the game


Sure, here are the numbers I came up with. Still down by roughly 25% from the previous year.

2008 89
2009 89
2010 144
2011 166
2012 233
2013 178
2014 61

Looks like approximately 44% of players only play 1-2 games before quitting.

On March 09 2014 08:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I don't think I need two accounts registered, Kita


You're just that important. Fixed.

On March 09 2014 08:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
Is there a statistic for surviving until endgame (either winning or losing)? Apparently, 9/12 games I have survived until the end, which is pretty ridiculous.


There is now. Looks like you need 1 more to take the top spot

This really should include games where players are killed/lynched that triggers the endgame, but that would take a bit more work.

Pyrrhuloxia 8/10 = 80.0000%
Crossfire99 9/12 = 75.0000%
citi.zen 8/12 = 66.6667%
Djodref 7/11 = 63.6364%
Incognito 6/10 = 60.0000%
CynanMachae 6/10 = 60.0000%
Hopeless1der 15/25 = 60.0000%
Sn0_Man 7/12 = 58.3333%
iamperfection 14/24 = 58.3333%
mkfuba07 9/16 = 56.2500%
Mr. Cheesecake 10/18 = 55.5556%
keirathi 11/20 = 55.0000%

On March 10 2014 00:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Do I still have the most ridiculous ratio of times rolled mafia compared to total games played?


That one should already be there under mafia alignment percentage. I think I put a minimum of 10 games for that one.

On March 10 2014 00:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
And wait how was that fooloshness lynch not your fault again? Did you not contribute?


LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

On March 10 2014 00:56 Balla24 wrote:
EDIT: I updated Newbie L and Newbie LI in the sourceforge because they had some mispelled names (Bella24 and Johnnylaw lol), and Newbie LI only had 1 player entry.

EDIT2: Do you update the OP by hand? Cause jesus that's a lot of work LOL well done.


Thanks :D

I run the queries manually, though I am working on putting together a script that will automatically do so every so often. The toughest part is getting the format down. The players and games lists are pretty easy to update, but the statistics are a bit annoying. At the moment, I'm aiming to update the OP at the start of every month, until the script is finished.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 09 2014 18:45 GMT
#195
Yeah I'm not on the mafia alignment percentage one because it looks like you count by highest rather than lowest
I wonder where HF fits on that one now...

Also just need a few more games to be up there for lowest town lynched percentage
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 09 2014 18:50 GMT
#196
Damn, Kitaman too stronk as town.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-10 04:08:47
March 10 2014 04:05 GMT
#197
On March 10 2014 03:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah I'm not on the mafia alignment percentage one because it looks like you count by highest rather than lowest
I wonder where HF fits on that one now...

Also just need a few more games to be up there for lowest town lynched percentage


i'd definitely be up there, even higher if i didn't sub out of shadow :/ +vengeful mini is gonna screw over my town lynch % :D:D:D:D:D

Updated Culture Mini Mafia by the way.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
March 10 2014 17:05 GMT
#198
What's mafia D1 Lynch% in the past 15, 10, 5 games? I think it's pretty freaking high.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 10 2014 17:13 GMT
#199
Can you change my smurf win (CuteFluffyPuppy) over to my real account or is that not a thing?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
March 10 2014 17:16 GMT
#200
I think you can do that yourself just edit the game in the sourceforge link if allowed
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM553
IndyStarCraft 127
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 553
Lowko345
IndyStarCraft 127
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 5612
Stork 2037
Horang2 493
Jaedong 412
Soulkey 388
BeSt 293
Soma 272
Mini 271
Larva 250
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
sorry 122
Last 100
Mind 98
ZerO 81
Pusan 73
Hyun 72
Sexy 44
Shinee 35
soO 26
scan(afreeca) 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Sacsri 11
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc3251
XcaliburYe227
XaKoH 103
canceldota46
Counter-Strike
byalli497
Other Games
gofns38149
singsing1987
Coldzera 690
Happy352
Pyrionflax231
B2W.Neo31
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 36
• StrangeGG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV312
• lizZardDota2202
League of Legends
• Jankos3521
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 7m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.