• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8443 users

Yet Another Normal Mini Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 88 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 21:19 GMT
#501
On December 21 2012 06:17 Keirathi wrote:
Vote Count

Mr. Wiggles (4): Palmar, yamato77, Toadesstern, sciberbia
zelblade (2): wherebugsgo, Mr. Wiggles
Palmar (1): Eywa-
debears (1): iamperfection
iamperfection (1): debears
Morbidius (1): wherebugsgo, Vivax
Toadesstern (0): wherebugsgo, debears
Eywa- (0): iamperfection, Palmar, yamato77
Vivax (0): debears
Stutters695 (0): debears, Vivax
wherebugsgo (0): Mr. Wiggles, Toadesstern, Morbidius, Vivax

Currently wherebugsgo is set to be lynched. Deadline is in about 2 hours 40 mins.


I assume you mean "Currently Wiggles is set to be lynched", correct? It's supposed to be a normal game after all.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 21:19 GMT
#502
On December 21 2012 06:10 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 06:06 yamato77 wrote:
On December 21 2012 06:02 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On December 21 2012 05:57 yamato77 wrote:
Also if you're going to pick a target to counter wagon with your "This is who I would kill tomorrow when I flip town" idea, you really shouldn't pick someone like Palmar. I'm far more likely to believe him today than you. That being said, if you somehow flip town I will certainly kill Palomar tomorrow.

But if you want to not get lynched today you need to do better than that. Vivax was a good start but you aren't convincing enough with this "LOOK AT MY VIVAX POST GUYS HE'S TOTES SCUM" and then pointing your finger at Palmar immediately afterward.

Are you dumb, or do you just not read? That wasn't my idea, that was Toad asking me a question and me answering. Also, you're contradicting yourself. Toad asked me when I flipped town who town should kill tomorrow. I said Palmar. You just called me out for saying that, and then you said that when I flip town, you'll kill Palmar tomorrow. What the hell?

I have not said once that we need to lynch Palmar today, you guys are acting fucking stupid.

So then you're just calling Palmar suspicious all the time just for shits and giggles? Because if you don't want to vote for him then that means you're just blowing hot air which is exactly what I've said you were doing.

Holy. Shit.

I'm calling him suspicious because I think he's fucking suspicious. I said that if he keeps being suspicious, we lynch him. It's other people who keep bringing that point up and asking me to elaborate on it. Are you not allowed to think people are suspicious without voting for them? I mean, you're voting for me, but you said WBG is scum too, but you're not voting for WBG right now, so obviously you must be full of crap, right?

The differ pence is focus. You keep saying Vivax is scum but you've spent a lot more time discrediting Palmer than pushing your read on Vivax. You are not scum hunting. You are throwing shit at a town player. This is my point.

I'm not being hypocritical because my focus is squarely set on you. You're scum, I'm voting for you, and I'm pushing my read and defending the case. You are doing none of these things.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2012 21:21 GMT
#503
EBWOP: Stutters, bugs and Morbidius,the weirdest name in here.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 20 2012 21:21 GMT
#504
On December 21 2012 06:19 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 06:17 Keirathi wrote:
Vote Count

Mr. Wiggles (4): Palmar, yamato77, Toadesstern, sciberbia
zelblade (2): wherebugsgo, Mr. Wiggles
Palmar (1): Eywa-
debears (1): iamperfection
iamperfection (1): debears
Morbidius (1): wherebugsgo, Vivax
Toadesstern (0): wherebugsgo, debears
Eywa- (0): iamperfection, Palmar, yamato77
Vivax (0): debears
Stutters695 (0): debears, Vivax
wherebugsgo (0): Mr. Wiggles, Toadesstern, Morbidius, Vivax

Currently wherebugsgo is set to be lynched. Deadline is in about 2 hours 40 mins.


I assume you mean "Currently Wiggles is set to be lynched", correct? It's supposed to be a normal game after all.

Yes, sorry. Fixing it now. (I fail at proofreading my copy-pastas)
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 21:23 GMT
#505
On December 21 2012 06:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 04:02 yamato77 wrote:
On December 21 2012 03:59 Vivax wrote:
@ Morbidius

One question first:
How many games do you have on your shoulders?

##Unvote
##Vote Morbidius

YOU look like the person jumping on a wagon.

I don't know, maybe Wiggles and debears were on to something. If you are town you sure are trying to look like scum.


Sorry for being scummy for calling out scummy play.

There are 3 players out there being lurky and hard to read (stutters, Bugs, . I'm getting shat on by you for trying to make them post more, cause there are smartasses like you who think one should simply join the earliest wagon available and ignore everything else.
You will soon find out I'm not your type of player, writing useless summary posts no one is going to comment on, like this one:

Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 02:17 yamato77 wrote:
PSA: All town members need to make a post very soon stating where they stand on who is going to be lynched. Your options seem to be Bugs, Wiggles, Debears, and Zelblade, looking at the vote counts and recent behavior. We need to make a consolidation effort. Get some thoughts out there and discuss.


Now say to my face that this post has ANY use whatsoever for scumhunting.

Anyway, I'll take a look at this Wiggles bandwagon and try to decide who to drop my vote on. It was my last uni day before Christmas and I'm fucking tired, so don't expect some lengthy analysis on my choice.This Saturday I'll be travelling to Austria, so I will post less, if not anything at all during that day.

I asked for people to talk about who they want to lynch and why. You're stupid if you want to throw doubt into that play. I've found my scum, there's no reason to go hunting for a second one unless someone like you keeps posting stupid stuff and makes it this easy.
Writer@WriterYamato
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 21:25 GMT
#506
Oh btw I don't know if I'm allowed to say this because it's out of thread information but usually telling people that someone is posting somewhere else on TL while not posting in a game is fine as well so I don't see a reason why it should be a problem:

Remember when I said I was playing dota yesterday? That was around 9pm my time until 3am my time. Those games included Wiggles, Hassy and Greymist, so yeah, he did play a bunch of dota and isn't talking shit out his ass. We obviously don't talk about mafia at all but it's one of the reasons I'm a bit uncertain about Wiggles and one of the reasons I'm not giving that much about the "Wiggles usually does more as town".
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2012 21:26 GMT
#507
Are you implying that Morbidius way to his vote was normal? Say he'd vote for Wiggles but not vote, then immediately drop his vote when two others do the same?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 21:27 GMT
#508
On December 21 2012 06:25 Toadesstern wrote:
Oh btw I don't know if I'm allowed to say this because it's out of thread information but usually telling people that someone is posting somewhere else on TL while not posting in a game is fine as well so I don't see a reason why it should be a problem:

Remember when I said I was playing dota yesterday? That was around 9pm my time until 3am my time. Those games included Wiggles, Hassy and Greymist, so yeah, he did play a bunch of dota and isn't talking shit out his ass. We obviously don't talk about mafia at all but it's one of the reasons I'm a bit uncertain about Wiggles and one of the reasons I'm not giving that much about the "Wiggles usually does more as town".

Are you voting wiggles or not because you waffling about this is not exactly inspiring.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2012 21:28 GMT
#509
And thanks for repeating what I said about your shitpost. That it's summarizing and useless in scumhunting.

Why do you ask people to talk about who they want to lynch and why when it's the fucking purpose of this game? So retarded.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 21:28 GMT
#510
Oh and I really don't want to last-second-switch to Zelblade if all four of: Wiggles, WBG, Palmar and myself (only including myself for propper listing, obviously I know my own alignment^^) are so very much happy to kill off Zelblade.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2012 21:29 GMT
#511
And sorry for the language I've been playing too much in Hero Mini Mafia lately. Take out the retarded.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 21:30 GMT
#512
On December 21 2012 06:27 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 06:25 Toadesstern wrote:
Oh btw I don't know if I'm allowed to say this because it's out of thread information but usually telling people that someone is posting somewhere else on TL while not posting in a game is fine as well so I don't see a reason why it should be a problem:

Remember when I said I was playing dota yesterday? That was around 9pm my time until 3am my time. Those games included Wiggles, Hassy and Greymist, so yeah, he did play a bunch of dota and isn't talking shit out his ass. We obviously don't talk about mafia at all but it's one of the reasons I'm a bit uncertain about Wiggles and one of the reasons I'm not giving that much about the "Wiggles usually does more as town".

Are you voting wiggles or not because you waffling about this is not exactly inspiring.


I am. I'm having my doubts but I don't see an alternative.

Zelblade because of my most recent post is out of the question imo.
WBG doesn't seem to get support from anyone else although I'd love to seem him dead.
And well Wiggles is the only other realistic option imo.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 20 2012 21:32 GMT
#513
Lets not lynch wiggles his activity and fighting against sheeps makes me think more lilely town

##unvote
##vote zelblade


Unless anyone wants to join me with iamp
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 21:32 GMT
#514
On December 21 2012 06:26 Vivax wrote:
Are you implying that Morbidius way to his vote was normal? Say he'd vote for Wiggles but not vote, then immediately drop his vote when two others do the same?

I don't see any reason to look that much into it. You're making a big deal out of the guy sharing his read, then voting for that read. I agree he isn't contributing much but I don't mind people helping the Wiggles Wagon gain some steam. Tomorrow I'll take a more informed look at his play after the flip but at the moment there's no need to distract myself.

You, however, have only been a distraction. Do you really think you're going to push this Morbidius thing enough to get him lynched? I don't think so. I don't think you think so either. So why do it? To throw shit at people on a wagon. Dumb play.
Writer@WriterYamato
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 21:34 GMT
#515
On December 21 2012 06:32 debears wrote:
Lets not lynch wiggles his activity and fighting against sheeps makes me think more lilely town

##unvote
##vote zelblade


Unless anyone wants to join me with iamp


right, because activity when dealing with being lynched yourself and fighting against sheeps is something a mafia would never do.

Why do I think you're town again?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 21:34 GMT
#516
On December 21 2012 06:32 debears wrote:
Lets not lynch wiggles his activity and fighting against sheeps makes me think more lilely town

##unvote
##vote zelblade


Unless anyone wants to join me with iamp

Debears I can't take you seriously.
Writer@WriterYamato
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
December 20 2012 21:34 GMT
#517
I'll be back home in a couple of hours and I'll give you guys all of my thoughts, answer any questions and the like. In the meantime to avoid a modkill

##Vote: Mr. Wiggles
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 20 2012 21:35 GMT
#518
On December 21 2012 06:11 yamato77 wrote:
Convince me on Vivax then. If he's so scummy make an updated case with more content. All you've done is post your read and then ask everyone else what they thought of your read. That doesn't feel like scum hunting to me.

Sure. I wrote what I did earlier, here it is:
I also get scum vibes from Vivax. His cases on why people are scum right now are pretty laughable, in a scummy way.

Here's where he votes for WBG:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 04:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 19 2012 21:03 Palmar wrote:
In return, I'm willing to extend the invitation for anyone in the thread to challenge me to analyse any player's alignment based on their posting so far. Obviously I cannot write a lengthy analysis on everyone in the game, so the first 2 suggested I will check out.


If your offer is still valid, I'd enjoy if you took a closer look at stutters (for my post) and sciberbia (for not showing up since he wrote his case), also, Bugs instareading sciberbia as town was quite suspicious play. He didn't even give a fuck about what he wrote.

And speaking of Bugs, I'm in for lynching him for shitting up the thread with his massive quotations and throwing around brainless votes. He's just causing confusion and refusing to cooperate.
Still, do me a favour and take a look at my case :>.

##Unvote
##Vote Wherebugsgo

His main reason for lynching him is that he's throwing his vote around and making posts with lots of quotations. There's not even any reasoning there. Townies can throw their votes around just as easily as scum, and in fact it can be useful sometimes to get a reaction, and making a big post doesn't shit up the thread unless you don't know how to use a scroll-bar. Big posts also have nothing to do with being scum.

I thought it could be a joke, but he's kept on keeping on when it comes to WBG, and along the same lines too, so it looks like he's actually serious about it. A little more reasoning comes later, but it's not very well explained. So, it looks a lot like someone who needed to come up with a reason to throw out a vote and he came up with that hilarity. i.e. Scum that needs to look like they're scumhunting.


Since then, he's been calling out some of the people on my lynch:
On December 21 2012 03:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:21 Morbidius wrote:
Vote count please?
I got a slightly scum vibe from Wiggles and i do think a day 1 lynch is better than no lynch.



Lol look at this gem.

Just before voting for him NOTHING changed about Wiggles, yet he only finds a reason to vote for him when two other people do the same. It's SO obvious he was just waiting for a bandwagon to drop his vote on.


Going to dinner. Brb in more or less 2 hours.
On December 21 2012 06:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 04:02 yamato77 wrote:
On December 21 2012 03:59 Vivax wrote:
@ Morbidius

One question first:
How many games do you have on your shoulders?

##Unvote
##Vote Morbidius

YOU look like the person jumping on a wagon.

I don't know, maybe Wiggles and debears were on to something. If you are town you sure are trying to look like scum.


Sorry for being scummy for calling out scummy play.

There are 3 players out there being lurky and hard to read (stutters, Bugs, . I'm getting shat on by you for trying to make them post more, cause there are smartasses like you who think one should simply join the earliest wagon available and ignore everything else.
You will soon find out I'm not your type of player, writing useless summary posts no one is going to comment on, like this one:

Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 02:17 yamato77 wrote:
PSA: All town members need to make a post very soon stating where they stand on who is going to be lynched. Your options seem to be Bugs, Wiggles, Debears, and Zelblade, looking at the vote counts and recent behavior. We need to make a consolidation effort. Get some thoughts out there and discuss.


Now say to my face that this post has ANY use whatsoever for scumhunting.

Anyway, I'll take a look at this Wiggles bandwagon and try to decide who to drop my vote on. It was my last uni day before Christmas and I'm fucking tired, so don't expect some lengthy analysis on my choice.This Saturday I'll be travelling to Austria, so I will post less, if not anything at all during that day.

This helps him, because when I flip town, he can go back and say that the people on my wagon were scummy, and that he was right in calling them out, focusing attention there. The fun part is that he's also setting himself up right here to potentially hop on my wagon himself, while still condemning it as a bandwagon. So, he can either vote against me, and use his earlier posts as justification that my wagon was bad and the people on it were scum, or he can join it and lay low.

The other funny things, is that he's pretty contradictory.
On December 20 2012 05:27 Vivax wrote:
Palmar, screw the read on sciberbia, I need you on Bugs. This isn't the bugs I saw last game. This bugs looks like a bugs who didn't pass his finals. But since he's the smartest of all of us he did pass them and is actually scum.

On December 20 2012 05:31 Vivax wrote:
not to mention, I never said I had a town read on Palmar. I just asked him questions.

He asks Palmar to vote with him. Later he backpedals and says he never said he had a town-read on Palmar. Why would you ask someone you don't think is town, meaning you're either unsure or think they're scum, to help vote for someone you think is scum? It's a little weird to me, that he really wants Palmar to help him, but then he tries to distance himself from Palmar a couple minutes later.

Then there's:
On December 21 2012 03:35 Vivax wrote:
Hi again chaps.

Did I miss a massive scumslip from Wiggles for causing this voting mayhem, or is it just Palmars Icelandic charm?

Catching up now.But you could help me by giving me a tl;dr summary of events :>

On December 21 2012 03:57 Vivax wrote:
There are 3 players out there being lurky and hard to read (stutters, Bugs, . I'm getting shat on by you for trying to make them post more, cause there are smartasses like you who think one should simply join the earliest wagon available and ignore everything else.
You will soon find out I'm not your type of player, writing useless summary posts no one is going to comment on, like this one:

Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 02:17 yamato77 wrote:
PSA: All town members need to make a post very soon stating where they stand on who is going to be lynched. Your options seem to be Bugs, Wiggles, Debears, and Zelblade, looking at the vote counts and recent behavior. We need to make a consolidation effort. Get some thoughts out there and discuss.


Now say to my face that this post has ANY use whatsoever for scumhunting.

He asks someone to make a summary post for him. Later he's calling you out as scummy for making a summary post, claiming no one would read it. It's contradictory, and helps strengthen the idea that he's just looking for reasons to call people scum to make it look like he's contributing.

##Unvote: Zelblade
##Vote: Vivax


Someone needs to shoot Zelblade tonight though.
you gotta dance
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 21:36 GMT
#519
On December 21 2012 06:28 Vivax wrote:
And thanks for repeating what I said about your shitpost. That it's summarizing and useless in scumhunting.

Why do you ask people to talk about who they want to lynch and why when it's the fucking purpose of this game? So retarded.

It had been the few of us talking only to each other for a while. My post got three people to make their vote. I don't understand how you think me asking for the rest of town to become more active is a bad thing.
Writer@WriterYamato
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 21:37 GMT
#520
Noone's shooting Zelblade.

If we have a vig that vig shoots debears 100%. Anything else and I'll slap people postgame.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 204
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 44
Bale 42
Free 41
Dewaltoss 39
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Light 34
Yoon 32
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc4071
League of Legends
JimRising 338
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1247
shoxiejesuss1044
edward53
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9569
crisheroes223
DeMusliM123
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick542
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2121
League of Legends
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Shiphtur960
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 22m
OSC
11h 37m
Replay Cast
12h 22m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.