• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:31
CEST 22:31
KST 05:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7343 users

Yet Another Normal Mini Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 88 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2012 20:59 GMT
#301
On December 20 2012 02:12 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 01:49 Morbidius wrote:
##vote wherebugsgo
Will post more on it later, am a bit busy at the moment but i promise to post more reasoning. Even so this is day 1 where scum reads are at their weakest.


nice.

This is the "I know this guy is not scum, but I'll post some bullshit later...however, since I know I'm wrong I'm going to mention the fact that on day 1 reads are weak, so I don't get raped by town later."

##unvote Toadesstern
##vote Morbidius


@Wherebugsgo: how strongly do you feel about Morbidius, I know you've moved on since you wrote this but I need to understand what your line of thought is when you voted this.

I actually highly disagree with any scum read on Morbidius, reading over his posts he seems way too genuine to be scum. Granted, he hasn't posted very much but he looks like a townie to me. I understand your premise for this vote, but I disagree with your conclusion.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2012 21:01 GMT
#302
On December 20 2012 05:51 sciberbia wrote:
I'm suspicious of Mr. Wiggles

In particular, this post strikes me as suspicious:
+ Show Spoiler +

On December 20 2012 04:28 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Eywa, I like you style, screw the haters. One question though:

You make this post:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 23:51 Eywa- wrote:
I would like to examine the current situation and weigh in on mathematics. Generally speaking, there is a 75% or higher chance that if we kill someone on the first day that we will end up in a worse predicament than we currently are. I understand that our streets have been taken over by scum at night, but fear is not a reason to lose all our civil rights and obligations. As a productive member of society and an established citizen of this town, I plead that we take it easy today and allow our local police force to run their investigations before we strike.

Saying that you'd like us to consider going for a no-lynch on Day 1 and just waiting for Day 2, so that we can possibly get a check in, or at the very least have something to talk about.

Later, you come in with your analysis of Palmar, which is cool that you made it, but after re-reading, one thing that stuck out to me was that a majority of the posts and behaviour of Palmar that you draw on comes from before you made your no-lynch post. In-between your no-lynch post and your analysis, you were called out by a couple players for not commenting on the game (which I disagree with, but whatever). So, the analysis came after that. So, my question to you, is when did you become suspicious of Palmar? The timing of the post combined with the posts you draw from don't really fit when put into the context of your no-lynch post. You ask to no-lynch, then later you make a post saying Palmar is scum, which is fine, because you can change your mind, but your analysis is all based on stuff Palmar did before your no-lynch post, so if you found it to be so scummy, why didn't it strike you before? So, to me, it looks like you made your no-lynch post, got shut down, then went back and looked for someone to make a case on. What gives?



Keep in mind that this was his first post in over 12 hours. I would expect a townie to have read the thread, made some reads, and then make a post about who he thought was scummy and why we should consider lynching them.

On the contrary, his entire post is about one puzzling aspect of Eywa's play, and he doesn't show any interest at all in lynching Eywa. It just seems like such a relatively unimportant thing to make a post about when Wiggles hasn't even shared scumreads yet. It gives me the feeling that he just arbitrarily picked something to make a post about.

Now, he is in the thread bantering with iamperfection and Vivax, but not pushing any reads.

@Mr. Wiggles
You've been talking about Eywa but you don't think he's scum. I want to know who you do think is scum and why.


I love this post. I'm a big fan of this sciberbia guy. I agree on Mr. Wiggles.
Computer says mafia
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 19 2012 21:02 GMT
#303
On December 20 2012 05:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 02:12 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 20 2012 01:49 Morbidius wrote:
##vote wherebugsgo
Will post more on it later, am a bit busy at the moment but i promise to post more reasoning. Even so this is day 1 where scum reads are at their weakest.


nice.

This is the "I know this guy is not scum, but I'll post some bullshit later...however, since I know I'm wrong I'm going to mention the fact that on day 1 reads are weak, so I don't get raped by town later."

##unvote Toadesstern
##vote Morbidius


@Wherebugsgo: how strongly do you feel about Morbidius, I know you've moved on since you wrote this but I need to understand what your line of thought is when you voted this.

I actually highly disagree with any scum read on Morbidius, reading over his posts he seems way too genuine to be scum. Granted, he hasn't posted very much but he looks like a townie to me. I understand your premise for this vote, but I disagree with your conclusion.


pretty strong, I'm willing to call him scum with zelblade.

Little bit stronger on zelblade given that I have actually played with him before.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 19 2012 21:03 GMT
#304
And Wiggles also actually. Although I have something in my notes that is not making sense so I'm going to reread.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2012 21:03 GMT
#305
On December 20 2012 05:08 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 05:07 Vivax wrote:
Watch out, Yamato. If you post too much Santa won't visit you.

Third time I've been attacked for this post count restriction I made before the game started.

Are you guys fucking stupid or something?

I don't see the point in mentioning it.


You should expect it. Most of us are town and your idiotic restriction favors the mafia. It's annoying. If you really want to spam less, just spam less. There is no need to announce something silly like that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2012 21:09 GMT
#306
On December 20 2012 06:02 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 05:59 Palmar wrote:
On December 20 2012 02:12 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 20 2012 01:49 Morbidius wrote:
##vote wherebugsgo
Will post more on it later, am a bit busy at the moment but i promise to post more reasoning. Even so this is day 1 where scum reads are at their weakest.


nice.

This is the "I know this guy is not scum, but I'll post some bullshit later...however, since I know I'm wrong I'm going to mention the fact that on day 1 reads are weak, so I don't get raped by town later."

##unvote Toadesstern
##vote Morbidius


@Wherebugsgo: how strongly do you feel about Morbidius, I know you've moved on since you wrote this but I need to understand what your line of thought is when you voted this.

I actually highly disagree with any scum read on Morbidius, reading over his posts he seems way too genuine to be scum. Granted, he hasn't posted very much but he looks like a townie to me. I understand your premise for this vote, but I disagree with your conclusion.


pretty strong, I'm willing to call him scum with zelblade.

Little bit stronger on zelblade given that I have actually played with him before.


I haven't read your case on Zelblade. I want to take the Morbidius thing slightly further to help establish a read on your motivations, I'll explain my arguments for a town read on Morb:

First of all, this post I noticed:

On December 19 2012 14:52 Morbidius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 13:57 Stutters695 wrote:
On December 19 2012 13:29 debears wrote:
On December 19 2012 12:26 Stutters695 wrote:
On December 19 2012 11:10 Toadesstern wrote:
sup guys

I won't believe any claim Vivax does in the future if he happens to claim something at some point and I'd say we stick with it that way. Yeah millers should claim but claiming VT (read: as in the ROLE, not the alignment) is retarded. Looks awfully set-up. Not alignment indicating at all because he's either a mafia or a townie trying to achieve something like doding or catching a bullet through confusion.

Just saying, see you tomorrow.


I'd need to go through his previous games to see how I'd feel if he claimed but I'll deal with that if he claims in the future. Not sure how I feel about writing something like that off this early.

@vivax why claim vt so early? What are you hoping to achieve for the town by doing that?

@Mr Wiggles why the vote on wbg in the first few hours before we even know if he's seen the thread? Is there some joke or strategy related to wbg I don't know about?

Palmar if you've read the thread you'd see that millers are self-aware. What's the confusion about?


##unvote
##vote stutters


You're questions to vivax and palmat have already been asked. You're question to wiggles has come way after and its obvious it was a random vote (I'm not sure whether wiggles mentioned it in pregame).

You sir are trying to look like you are contributing withiut actually doing so


Right, because in three posts you can tell exactly how much I'm contributing?

No one has asked Vivax why he posted it directly. The only thing even really related to it is a comment about a Kenpachi trap(whatever that is) and your vote and him responding with "maybe later." I can assume why he did that, but I want to hear what he says. That doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

The other two are my fault, posting from a phone is a bitch, much harder to double check when I post.

Let's talk about someone who hasn't been contributing through their posts though. Morbidius: If you think Yamato scumslipped, why haven't you said anything about it since calling it a scumslip? That's a pretty major accusation to throw out considering he's still the only miller. What changed, why aren't you pushing that at all?

Was just trying to get a reaction from him and maybe get some discussion going. I don't think that was a scumslip nor do i have a case against him.


The point here is the wording seems strange if he's scum. He simply points out that he doesn't have a case and moves on. His explanation to his actions is solid, and while both factions are capable of this play, I don't think scum would be this relaxed about it.

On December 20 2012 01:49 Morbidius wrote:
##vote wherebugsgo
Will post more on it later, am a bit busy at the moment but i promise to post more reasoning. Even so this is day 1 where scum reads are at their weakest.


I may be reading too much into this but despite the second statement the use of the phrase "I promise to post more reasoning" seems to indicate that he's very much aware of how scummy what he's doing is. He clearly wanted the thread to know his read there, but if he's mafia, why put his neck out there like that?

Computer says mafia
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 19 2012 21:13 GMT
#307
plenty of scum say that. How else do bad scum talk?!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2012 21:16 GMT
#308
To summarize this is where I'm currently at:

Probably Town:

yamato
sciberbia

Leaning Town

Eywa
Morbidius

Null

Bugs
Toadestern

Not read yet:

Zelblade
Vivax
Stutters
iamperfection

Leaning Scum

Debears
Wiggles
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 19 2012 21:17 GMT
#309
On December 20 2012 05:49 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 04:41 Vivax wrote:
On December 20 2012 04:22 Stutters695 wrote:

So because I asked a question after you went to bed and didn't rehash it throughout the night until I got an answer I'm a dummy. If I post about you all night I'll be accused of posting fluff again and thus you'll think I'm scum. I hadn't forgotten about you, this is the first post I've gotten time to do since I just got off work. It seems to me like you want me to be scum more than you're trying to find scum.


Is this your defence?You post WIFOM to justify yourself for not posting?
It's not about you not posting ABOUT me, it's about you not responding to the points you're accused of: Namely ignoring debears questions directed at me (or not reading the thread), and quickly changing focus to Morbidius when pressured.


I said I missed his questions to you; I can't do shit about that now. Judge me on that ask you like. Don't put words in my mouth, I said nothing about posting frequency being related to you not being online. I said that you're holding me to a standard that means I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. I explained why I "ignored" you because you said you were going to bed, thus there was zero point in repeatedly posting about it instead of moving on until you actually had time to respond.


I think it's weird that you don't want to post about people when they aren't in the thread, this isn't a chatroom, so I'll treat this as a bad excuse, so much for your judge me as you like.

What is your opinion on Morbidius now? Doesn't look like you bother to scumhunt as much as you bother defending yourself.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 19 2012 21:18 GMT
#310
On December 20 2012 06:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 05:08 yamato77 wrote:
On December 20 2012 05:07 Vivax wrote:
Watch out, Yamato. If you post too much Santa won't visit you.

Third time I've been attacked for this post count restriction I made before the game started.

Are you guys fucking stupid or something?

I don't see the point in mentioning it.


You should expect it. Most of us are town and your idiotic restriction favors the mafia. It's annoying. If you really want to spam less, just spam less. There is no need to announce something silly like that.

The point I'm making is, why wait until te game has started instead of saying this before the game? It is pointless to mention at this point.

Also I've realized ten is way too low so I'll double it.
Writer@WriterYamato
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 19 2012 21:19 GMT
#311
so since we agree on wiggles, why don't we just kill him then?

I'll wait till you read zelblade at least. I can see your reasoning but obviously we disagree in conclusions.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2012 21:19 GMT
#312
On December 20 2012 06:13 wherebugsgo wrote:
plenty of scum say that. How else do bad scum talk?!


Are you talking about the promise thing? I'd have expected scum to try to make an excuse for not posting more, if they mentioned it at all. "I'll post more later don't have time now" or something in lieu of that.

But you and I both know there's something that still needs answering. Let's wait and see.

Meanwhile, I'm going to look at Zelblade and what you have there.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2012 21:20 GMT
#313
On December 20 2012 06:18 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 06:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 20 2012 05:08 yamato77 wrote:
On December 20 2012 05:07 Vivax wrote:
Watch out, Yamato. If you post too much Santa won't visit you.

Third time I've been attacked for this post count restriction I made before the game started.

Are you guys fucking stupid or something?

I don't see the point in mentioning it.


You should expect it. Most of us are town and your idiotic restriction favors the mafia. It's annoying. If you really want to spam less, just spam less. There is no need to announce something silly like that.

The point I'm making is, why wait until te game has started instead of saying this before the game? It is pointless to mention at this point.

Also I've realized ten is way too low so I'll double it.


Still dumb. Just post whenever you have something to say. If you think you spam, just focus on putting many thoughts into one post.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2012 21:20 GMT
#314
On December 20 2012 06:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
so since we agree on wiggles, why don't we just kill him then?

I'll wait till you read zelblade at least. I can see your reasoning but obviously we disagree in conclusions.


I'm gonna re-read wiggles, but honestly I might be down for doing just that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2012 21:29 GMT
#315
I actually kinda agree on Zelblade too. His points against Eywa seem to be overanalyzing what basically was some random dude trolling, getting suspicious because of roleplay is just derp.

The no-lynch point is just as bad, he's wasting time reading someone who was at the time trolling. Not to mention at the time Eywa was under a bit of heat, so it's an easy target to jump on.

I haven't read stutters so I cannot conclude anything from Zelblade's accusation against him, but Zelblade is now in the "leaning scum" category for me.
Computer says mafia
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 19 2012 21:32 GMT
#316
On December 20 2012 05:49 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 04:41 Vivax wrote:
On December 20 2012 04:22 Stutters695 wrote:

So because I asked a question after you went to bed and didn't rehash it throughout the night until I got an answer I'm a dummy. If I post about you all night I'll be accused of posting fluff again and thus you'll think I'm scum. I hadn't forgotten about you, this is the first post I've gotten time to do since I just got off work. It seems to me like you want me to be scum more than you're trying to find scum.


Is this your defence?You post WIFOM to justify yourself for not posting?
It's not about you not posting ABOUT me, it's about you not responding to the points you're accused of: Namely ignoring debears questions directed at me (or not reading the thread), and quickly changing focus to Morbidius when pressured.


I said I missed his questions to you; I can't do shit about that now. Judge me on that ask you like. Don't put words in my mouth, I said nothing about posting frequency being related to you not being online. I said that you're holding me to a standard that means I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. I explained why I "ignored" you because you said you were going to bed, thus there was zero point in repeatedly posting about it instead of moving on until you actually had time to respond.


On December 19 2012 13:57 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 13:29 debears wrote:
On December 19 2012 12:26 Stutters695 wrote:
On December 19 2012 11:10 Toadesstern wrote:
sup guys

I won't believe any claim Vivax does in the future if he happens to claim something at some point and I'd say we stick with it that way. Yeah millers should claim but claiming VT (read: as in the ROLE, not the alignment) is retarded. Looks awfully set-up. Not alignment indicating at all because he's either a mafia or a townie trying to achieve something like doding or catching a bullet through confusion.

Just saying, see you tomorrow.


I'd need to go through his previous games to see how I'd feel if he claimed but I'll deal with that if he claims in the future. Not sure how I feel about writing something like that off this early.

@vivax why claim vt so early? What are you hoping to achieve for the town by doing that?

@Mr Wiggles why the vote on wbg in the first few hours before we even know if he's seen the thread? Is there some joke or strategy related to wbg I don't know about?

Palmar if you've read the thread you'd see that millers are self-aware. What's the confusion about?


##unvote
##vote stutters


You're questions to vivax and palmat have already been asked. You're question to wiggles has come way after and its obvious it was a random vote (I'm not sure whether wiggles mentioned it in pregame).

You sir are trying to look like you are contributing withiut actually doing so


Right, because in three posts you can tell exactly how much I'm contributing?

No one has asked Vivax why he posted it directly. The only thing even really related to it is a comment about a Kenpachi trap(whatever that is) and your vote and him responding with "maybe later." I can assume why he did that, but I want to hear what he says. That doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

The other two are my fault, posting from a phone is a bitch, much harder to double check when I post.

Let's talk about someone who hasn't been contributing through their posts though. Morbidius: If you think Yamato scumslipped, why haven't you said anything about it since calling it a scumslip? That's a pretty major accusation to throw out considering he's still the only miller. What changed, why aren't you pushing that at all?


Draw your own conclusions from these two posts.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2012 21:38 GMT
#317
I read his entire filter. The one problem I have is that he hasn't yet really tried to get anything done. I'd just leave him in the null category for now.

I'm honestly down for making this a Wiggles lynch, or possibly a Zelblade one. But lynching Wiggles on day 1 is generally good play anyway.
Computer says mafia
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 19 2012 22:12 GMT
#318
Palmar

Please submit a formal request for lynching me so I can slap some sense into you.

Yours truly,
Debears

@scribs

The trap was seeing if toad (and i believe palmar and someone else) would keep pursuing his case on the kenpachi rule. You pointed it out about what really went down in Mario
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 19 2012 22:14 GMT
#319
On December 20 2012 01:16 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 01:08 debears wrote:
On December 20 2012 01:00 iamperfection wrote:
On December 20 2012 00:56 wherebugsgo wrote:
Toad's dumbness strikes again!

What a bullshit reason to vote someone.

does it make him scum. For someone screaming bullshit you seem to have been full of it yourself going through your filter.

i have no idea what to think of you.


Iamp I find it odd that toad tried to misrepresent what I said in terms of mario mini and the kenpachi rule. Its obvious he assumed that I once did it, yet he never even checked the game that I mentioned. Now, whether he's dumb eniugh as scum to do that is the question


I don't read old games. Ever. I didn't try to misrepresent what you said, I misunderstood what you said because of your bitter poor wording and took it for what it was. Go ahead and read what you posted:

Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 09:33 debears wrote:
On December 19 2012 09:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I don't think so, Morbidius. It looked pretty clear what he was trying to say to me.

Debears, did you just fall for a Kenpachi trap?


I've done the same thing before. Claiming VT serves no useful purpose for town early d1


So you don't use meta? If so do you have multiple other games where you say this?

Do you really think it was obvious that you were referring to "falling into a Kenpachi trap" and not referring to "doing the same thing" when sayine I've done the same thing before ?
Especially considering the 2nd phrase going on about it, makes it look like you're still talking about the same topic.

debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 19 2012 22:15 GMT
#320
Ah wtf its in the quotes
So you don't use meta? If so do you have multiple other games where you say this?

Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech173
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins517
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Liquid`Hasu651
Other Games
summit1g4858
Liquid`RaSZi2121
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo525
XaKoH 254
ToD198
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM91
QueenE67
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD24
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21017
Other Games
• Shiphtur1070
• imaqtpie890
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 29m
Patches Events
19h 29m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.