• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8367 users

Parallel World Mafia: iGrok's Strange Land - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 61 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2012 19:00 GMT
#121
He did explain why he changed his mind. Are you not reading? He sugested a flaw in my plan, I posted a solution and he said he liked it. Also you didn't answer my first question.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2012 19:04 GMT
#122
What was your first question? Why didn't I post until I was called out? Because I slept in today and then made breakfast and then came and sat at my computer? How was I even called out? I posted at the same time as Mementoss, and if active lurking is coming into the thread and posting 41minutes after being called out then damn... Then again, a town Sandroba would know this and wouldn't be grasping. So again, more evidence of scum. I got 99 problems and Sandroba ain't one.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2012 19:05 GMT
#123
And no, he never actually addressed why he felt not being able to lynch the person we swapped was anti-town. He then changed his mind and STILL didn't address that. (This in reference to BH)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2012 19:09 GMT
#124
I mean "my comments are shitty but yamato blablabla". What does that have to do with anything?
Yes that's the concept of active lurking. I started a convo about you and you started posting after that. Of corse your explanation can be true and you just now stopped to read this thread.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2012 19:16 GMT
#125
There's just too much I have to believe for you to be town, Sand. Perhaps I am overestimating your reputation. We'll see.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2012 19:17 GMT
#126
EBWOP: That comment was aimed at Mementoss who said my comments had been shitty thus far.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2012 19:33 GMT
#127
I understand by what do you mean by it:
"My comments are pretty shit except yamato comes into the thread and points out more useless nonsense from sandroba."
I seriously have no clue what you mean. How does yamato pointing out useless nonsense from sandroba has any baring on your comments? Except?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2012 19:33 GMT
#128
Edit: I understand, but what do you mean by:
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2012 19:37 GMT
#129
@Foolishness anything you want to add to the potentially meaningful discussion? Surely if it has so much potential meaning you have some sort of comment/insight you want to share.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2012 20:03 GMT
#130
It's meant to read like "You say my comments are pretty shit but yamato comes in and supports my scum read on Sandro but he doesn't get called out?"
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 12 2012 20:04 GMT
#131
On December 13 2012 04:37 sandroba wrote:
@Foolishness anything you want to add to the potentially meaningful discussion? Surely if it has so much potential meaning you have some sort of comment/insight you want to share.


I hate comments like these. Why are you trying to guide people's conversation? I see no town motivation for posts like these.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 12 2012 21:11 GMT
#132
@Foolishness

It's hilariously stupid to call anything I have done in this game "flinging doubt". You may have a reputation but that doesn't make you any less susceptible to making terrible posts like that. Good job getting bandwagoned D1, scum.

As for this thread, neither of you are acting very pro-town at the moment. Risen's only comments this game have been negative and confrontational, something I do not want as a town player. Early on town needs to cooperate despite their suspicion because going around shooting people down makes everything more difficult. How about offering up your own idea for who to vote for today, Risen, since you don't like anyone else's plan?

And as for Sandroba, I am disappointed that's player with reputation as a really good town player would be so shitty day1. You are almost as bad as Risen with your negative language but at least you seem cooperative when I ask you questions. So, do you honestly think Risen's play right now is scum because I definitely see zero town motivation in throwing around this much suspicion this early in the game on the most active players-
Writer@WriterYamato
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
December 12 2012 21:22 GMT
#133
On December 13 2012 06:11 yamato77 wrote:
@Foolishness

It's hilariously stupid to call anything I have done in this game "flinging doubt". You may have a reputation but that doesn't make you any less susceptible to making terrible posts like that. Good job getting bandwagoned D1, scum.

As for this thread, neither of you are acting very pro-town at the moment. Risen's only comments this game have been negative and confrontational, something I do not want as a town player. Early on town needs to cooperate despite their suspicion because going around shooting people down makes everything more difficult. How about offering up your own idea for who to vote for today, Risen, since you don't like anyone else's plan?

And as for Sandroba, I am disappointed that's player with reputation as a really good town player would be so shitty day1. You are almost as bad as Risen with your negative language but at least you seem cooperative when I ask you questions. So, do you honestly think Risen's play right now is scum because I definitely see zero town motivation in throwing around this much suspicion this early in the game on the most active players-


'Risens only comments this game have been negative and confrontational, something I do not want as a town player'

Pretty ironic for the above post.

So what your saying in the last line of this post is that we should not suspect active players? What? There is town motivation in suspecting people, cause if you don't suspect people you generate 0 discussion, and you can't catch scum without discussing who is scum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 12 2012 21:30 GMT
#134
Good job twisting my post. I try to make a constructive post about how these two could stop being stupid and suddenly I'm getting picked apart for being hypocritical? My negative language is DESCRIBING their negativity, if you couldn't read properly.

Furthermore, my scum read on Risen isn't solely based on the fact that he is only attacking active players, it is that he has posted nothing constructive at all.

It was easy enough to discern this from my post but instead of taking it for what it said, you twisted it into something else entirely. Why would town do that?
Writer@WriterYamato
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
December 12 2012 21:43 GMT
#135
IMPORTANT TANGENT!

I formally request that you guys to vote for me to be transferred to the other world today

##Vote (iGrok): Hassybaby

It's important for my role
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 12 2012 21:45 GMT
#136
Better role claim then because I see zero town motivation in dodging lynch days.
Writer@WriterYamato
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
December 12 2012 21:46 GMT
#137
I'm Lucy Heartfilia, the Celestial Spirit Mage!

And I have to role claim to activate it, and can only use my abilities in the other realm
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 12 2012 21:48 GMT
#138
What are these abilities and how are they more important than lynching scum tomorrow in this thread.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
December 12 2012 21:48 GMT
#139
On December 13 2012 06:45 yamato77 wrote:
Better role claim then because I see zero town motivation in dodging lynch days.


Why are you so scared to call people scummy, pretty much every thing in your last 3 posts has been calling people out for not acting townie. Or why would town do such a thing! Now your asking for a role claim o_0

The town motivation is to help his role get stronger obviously.

Where is the town motivation in looking for a role claim so early? The way you are approaching people is so careful its not even funny, trying to point out things to make others look scummy and bad, proposing to let people that lurk be inable to be lynched? I look forward to lynching you tomorrow scum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
December 12 2012 21:51 GMT
#140
If you watch Fairy Tail, you'll know who Lucy is, but I have spirits that I have contracts with, and they serve as abilities. But I don't know which spirit I get when I do.

But as it stands, here I'm a glorified VT. There I have actual abilities to use

On December 13 2012 06:48 yamato77 wrote:
What are these abilities and how are they more important than lynching scum tomorrow in this thread.


Think of standard roles in a mafia games. I have basically all of them that I get to use once, and I don't pick the order. And I have some spirits who are dicks and don't do anything so I could basically be a VT sometimes
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM532
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 532
Reynor 259
ByuN 243
TKL 200
Railgan 79
IndyStarCraft 69
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56937
Bisu 3125
Calm 2200
FanTaSy 1014
Stork 789
Rush 413
hero 363
firebathero 186
actioN 120
Snow 110
[ Show more ]
Sharp 105
Free 56
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 35
Trap 35
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 22
Rock 21
Sexy 19
HiyA 16
Terrorterran 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Shine 11
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9179
Dendi988
Counter-Strike
fl0m4876
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK3
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo706
Beastyqt597
olofmeister590
Mlord454
Khaldor395
KnowMe292
crisheroes160
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV280
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV512
League of Legends
• Nemesis3064
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Other Games
• Shiphtur4
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
OSC
7h 20m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
20h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.