• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9772 users

Witchcraft Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 158 159 160 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2012 12:55 GMT
#61
Dandel, does it indicate that grammar police are scum or town from your flavor?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2012 12:57 GMT
#62
On December 10 2012 21:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
That was just a joke

Traditional does look better, but I'm bad enough at reading as is, and trad too complicated.


omg dandel is such a chinese noob it hurts.... They are equally hard to read. The difference is in writing.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 10 2012 13:00 GMT
#63
lol bh. This is hilariously good.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 13:01 GMT
#64
There not equally hard for me if I know the writing of simplified better.

But who am I talking to, I pretty much already resigned to the fact that you don't have a brain.


My PM actually says nothing about which side of grammer I'm on. I just assumed I'm on the good side cause it says I win with town.

The flavor is seriously lacking in this non-game.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 10 2012 13:55 GMT
#65
On December 10 2012 22:01 Dandel Ion wrote:
My PM actually says nothing about which side of grammer I'm on. I just assumed I'm on the good side cause it says I win with town.
OBJECTION!

This is Chinese Grammar Mafia. You don't get to claim some third party, wins-with-town-but-doesn't-care-about-grammar nonsense.

You're going to dangle from today's noose like a ... dangling participle. If Chinese has those?

##vote: 1x MrZentor, 1x kushm4sta
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 14:07 GMT
#66
What side of grammar does your PM put you?

I'm legit concerned. My PM clearly says I win with town, but I'm not super sure how town wins.
I assume good grammar is town grammar, which is why I want to kill the Kush.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2012 14:20 GMT
#67
@dandel you are the one being interrogated here not me.
Think of grammar police literally.
Are you for or against grammar?

Also why are you flaming? Flaming for no reason is a scumtell from you. (I remember marv saying this so does that give it more credibility?)

Also you spelled grammar wrong.

On December 10 2012 22:55 austinmcc wrote:
You're going to dangle from today's noose like a ... dangling participle. If Chinese has those?

Chinese doesn't have participles because words never change.. for plural or tense or anything.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2012 14:23 GMT
#68
On December 10 2012 23:07 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'm legit concerned. My PM clearly says I win with town, but I'm not super sure how town wins.


wait what... my pm explains very clearly how town wins.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 14:24 GMT
#69
Then tell me how town wins.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 14:26 GMT
#70
I kinda want to know how I win too.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 14:28 GMT
#71
Though if I'm really on Kush's team, I might as well slit my wrists.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2012 14:34 GMT
#72
town wins when scum are dead.
Please explain how you didn't know that.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 14:34 GMT
#73
Are you actually this braindead?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 14:35 GMT
#74
I want you to tell me how you identify scum.

austin implied he knows what side of grammar is the town, so if you're town, you should know too, right?
now be a good boy and tell me.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 14:38 GMT
#75
On December 10 2012 23:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
Are you actually this braindead?

btw, that was a rethoric question, I already know the answer to that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 14:40 GMT
#76
On December 10 2012 23:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 23:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
Are you actually this braindead?

btw, that was a rethoric question, I already know the answer to that.


play nice.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 14:42 GMT
#77
Nah I don't wanna
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2012 14:43 GMT
#78
I know what side but why would I reveal that to scum? Also it's not completely straight forward. Like my flavor has nothing to do with grammar is what I'm saying.

I have this presentation to prepare for so I will be on later.

I think dandel is scum. Right now I'm planning on voting in whatever way will lead to a Dandel lynch.
I want to hear non-scums' input.

@dandelion Keep flaming bro. It totally makes you seem smart.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 14:49 GMT
#79
Okay, so Kush doesn't know the town wincon. The part about not it telling scum is obviously bs. He's lying, as always, because he admitted that his PM pretty much has the same glibberish as mine, and nothing about grammar.

austin, you somehow seem to get all "oh noes 3rd party, KILLLL" on me, now kush claimed the same. If you don't want to kill him too, I'll know that you are scum. Actually, you are scum. Straight up.

Kush and me are 3rd p
Rest is town.

I solved the game tyty kkthxbai
A backwards poet writes inverse.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
December 10 2012 15:10 GMT
#80
##vote: MrZentor

lets get dandel lynched!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 158 159 160 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1000
WardiTV379
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13142
StarCastTV_EN401
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko368
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 16922
Bisu 4661
Jaedong 4080
EffOrt 1275
BeSt 928
ZerO 562
Horang2 436
Pusan 304
actioN 288
Zeus 237
[ Show more ]
Larva 197
Mind 136
Hyun 125
Yoon 122
Barracks 107
ggaemo 74
Killer 54
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
scan(afreeca) 38
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 35
NotJumperer 31
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 20
Snow 15
Terrorterran 13
zelot 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Dota 2
Dendi937
League of Legends
JimRising 289
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1182
byalli669
markeloff66
Other Games
crisheroes249
Pyrionflax188
DeMusliM155
dupreeh108
Mew2King69
QueenE26
B2W.Neo18
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV618
League of Legends
• Jankos1265
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 17m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.