• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:11
CEST 16:11
KST 23:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8763 users

Witchcraft Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 160 Next
threesr
Profile Joined April 2011
73 Posts
December 10 2012 17:30 GMT
#101
/in
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2012 20:01 GMT
#102
shiaopi you jumped on dandel pretty hard out of no where. Want to explain why?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 20:06 GMT
#103
Plz tell me your wincon Kush. In detail. I allow you to copy that passage straight from your PM.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2012 20:33 GMT
#104
Dandel I have a feeling all town have the same win condition and it's slightly different than the normal one. That's why everyone thinks they are third party when they are really town.

Don't you want someone scummier/lurkier to explain the win condition? Cause once I explain it we can't use it anymore.

Also can you claim your flavor dandel? you already used your ability so I don't see the harm.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 10 2012 20:55 GMT
#105
wtf
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 20:58 GMT
#106
Okay, well if we're all sounding like 3rd party, and you have reason to believe it's the same for everyone, I want austin to claim his wincon, actually. Or what he thinks is the town wincon. you know.

Because he was all over me for supposedly claiming 3rd party, and when you said things that made me believe you have a similar (secondary?) wincon to me (though maybe in some parts reverse, I shouldn't go too deep in that one), so I guessed I was 3p, and so were you, since austin made it sound like his PM stated a REALLY different wincon.

So, austin, I want to know these things:
What color is your name?
What is your wincondition? (The EXACT wincon, not just "I win with town". Because I win with town too. That doesn't help. Tell me HOW town wins)
What is the theme of your flavor? Especially interested in body parts and vehicles, if you know what I mean.

I already accidentially outed part of my flavor when I tried to gumshoe austin, which was actually retarded because I used Lockdown prior to that. Can only hope it gets refunded, even if that means Shiao will also get a refund and he'll use it on me again
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 20:59 GMT
#107
On December 11 2012 05:55 MrZentor wrote:
wtf

Hi
A backwards poet writes inverse.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 10 2012 20:59 GMT
#108
Not all abilities are affected by lockdown.
(gg scum)

+ Show Spoiler +
##Serpensortia: Dandel Ion
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 21:00 GMT
#109
Is that a kill?

Just wanna know if I'm dead.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 10 2012 21:04 GMT
#110
THIS THREAD WAS RIDICULOUS BUT IT HAS PROCEEDED TO GET EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS.

(BH I may or may not sign up, I shouldn't really be playing right now but I kind of like the idea even if I'd be miserable playing as I'd spend 80% of my time trying to do setup stuff)
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 21:07 GMT
#111
Hi scum.

How's it going in scumland?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
December 10 2012 21:09 GMT
#112
Oh, I forgot to mention: I have work and sleep to do and my connection may be spotty, so I have no idea when or if I'll be able to post. Just as well I'm a hydra, then

"Vote"count?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 21:10 GMT
#113
All votes have been reset and you can't vote atm.

Muhahaha
A backwards poet writes inverse.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 10 2012 21:12 GMT
#114
Oh, Dandel lon, I don't know exactly how soon the venom from the snake will kill you.

But it should be less than 4 hours.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 21:14 GMT
#115
Oh, is it oneshot?

If it is, you just wasted you kill on the guy that was gonna get lynched anyways.

So, uhhh, gz I guess?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 10 2012 21:16 GMT
#116
[image loading] Vote Count!

ShiaoPi: 3 Popularity (3 points, 0 votes)
Kushm4sta: 2 Popularity (2 points, 0 votes)
MrZentor: 2 Popularity (2 points, 0 votes)
Austinmcc: 2 Popularity (2 points, 0 votes)
Dandel Ion: 2 Popularity (2 points, 0 votes)

[image loading]Currently, everyone but ShiaoPi is set to be 1/4 lynched! I'm not explaining what that means!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 10 2012 21:17 GMT
#117
I'm so confused...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
December 10 2012 21:19 GMT
#118
Honestly, with the way [image loading]'s role he sent me sounds, I at least partially win, no matter what happens.

Which means, I don't even care I'm dying.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 10 2012 21:20 GMT
#119
/in
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 10 2012 21:51 GMT
#120
Okay, I have Fire Seeds and Billywig stings.

If somebody has Powdered Graphorn Horn and/or Chizpurfle carapapaces, I can brew a potion to save Danel lon.

Dandel, do you have any of these?
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 160 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5535
Bisu 2940
Jaedong 1015
Soulkey 837
Horang2 591
EffOrt 543
Mini 393
actioN 348
Larva 305
ZerO 231
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 229
Yoon 127
Mind 93
Pusan 87
hero 80
Sea.KH 79
Shinee 71
Sharp 70
Snow 64
Dewaltoss 60
Hyun 60
Barracks 49
Bale 48
sorry 47
ToSsGirL 37
Sacsri 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 17
NaDa 14
Rock 13
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4765
qojqva2275
Dendi1025
Counter-Strike
Fnx 6
Other Games
olofmeister1380
hiko939
B2W.Neo706
Lowko337
crisheroes300
DeMusliM286
XBOCT232
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee184
Hui .180
QueenE87
Mew2King53
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1254
WardiTV858
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV670
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• Nemesis2051
• TFBlade706
Other Games
• Shiphtur108
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 49m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.