• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:45
CEST 15:45
KST 22:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9420 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 166 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 10 2012 01:36 GMT
#141
On December 10 2012 10:32 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
All the people in the past, present, and future who ask why I lied about being miller..... can go and read this post. If they don't like it then they can just continue reading it because that's all I've got to say about it.

You tried to brush off bears vote. And then when the whole thread is asking you to explain you dont give an answer. Ok heres my thought of process. IF you dont wanna get lynched today your gonna have to try harder then that. If your a town player then your gonna have to put some effort in your defense because as it is I could totally see my self lynching you.

I dont wanna start an early easy bandwagon. But your making a pretty good case for your self why your scum.


you didn't read that post, did you?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 10 2012 01:36 GMT
#142
On December 10 2012 10:29 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 09:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whatever happened to people going "LOL" after a video like in the olden days?

VE gimme your thoughts on thrash

The post in question is pretty obviously a joke. As Adam pointed out, thrawn has pointed out in past games that he disagrees with the notion of millers claiming because he doesn't know how to approach deciding if the claim is real or not...so why would he claim miller as any alignment?

So our options here are that thrawn is A) town and joking, B) town and fake-claiming, C) scum and joking, or D) scum and fake-claiming.

Given what Adam posted about thrawn's stance on self-aware millers claiming, I'm willing to rule out fake-claiming (town OR scum), so that leaves us with town joking or scum joking.

Between those two, I'd say that thrawn is more likely town than scum. It seems that scum would be more afraid to jokingly claim something that's going to draw attention to him, if not by virtue of the claim alone then because it's not possible for him to even know that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 01:37 GMT
#143
On December 10 2012 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.

Dude... Its not whether we believe you. Your lying simple. Not a single persons believes your claim its about why are you lying. For no damn reason. And what purpose would town have to do that. It only makes sense from a mafia perspective
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 01:37 GMT
#144
thrawn going for the Day 1 tit-of-the-thread award.

Already gonna take some catching.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 10 2012 01:42 GMT
#145
On December 10 2012 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.


Why are you so defensive? As previously stated, I am not accusing you, I am trying to figure out what your motive is for whatever stunt you're pulling. Your response to that is 'go read the post that says nothing'. Obviously you wanted to be the talking point today, so here we are, get talking.
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
December 10 2012 01:44 GMT
#146
On December 10 2012 10:37 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.

Dude... Its not whether we believe you. Your lying simple. Not a single persons believes your claim its about why are you lying. For no damn reason. And what purpose would town have to do that. It only makes sense from a mafia perspective


I disagree with you, I see more town motivation than mafia motivation for fakeclaiming like that. But I would really like thrawn to explain his motivation by himself at first.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 01:44 GMT
#147
On December 10 2012 10:07 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:01 debears wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whatever happened to people going "LOL" after a video like in the olden days?


Ikr

Anyways Djo the video was a response to the question, but a fun way of doing it

Have you not seen the Matrix? Did you not watch the video?


Yes, I guess you were saying that your vote was not real with the video. What was your motivation with your first vote on thrawn ?
What is your real take on thrawn fakeclaim ?


To get the voting rally started of course. Break the ice son

And it's strange. It would make no sense from a town perspective. His PM can't tell him he's a miller, because they aren't self aware.

So from

town - he was joking and he knew millers weren't self aware. Just did it for shits and giggles

scum - he claimed miller without checking first. I just don't see a scum being that reckless, but i'm sure if he's town he'll put in a productive day 1.

Or, he could've knew someone would interpret him as a joking townie if he's scum. and the wifomwifomwfiom
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 10 2012 01:46 GMT
#148
@ marv

What do you think about thrawn? Your first post on the subject seemed to indicate suspicion, while your second seemed to elude to a more "stupid town" read. Which is it? And why are you playing like you don't give a shit?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 01:50 GMT
#149
On December 10 2012 10:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
@ marv

What do you think about thrawn? Your first post on the subject seemed to indicate suspicion, while your second seemed to elude to a more "stupid town" read. Which is it? And why are you playing like you don't give a shit?


we're like an hour in -.-

pretty likely to be dumb town, especially coming from thrawn who was super-lurky as scum in Mario and I don't particularly see him pulling a stunt like that as mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 01:50 GMT
#150
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.



On December 10 2012 10:42 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.


Why are you so defensive? As previously stated, I am not accusing you, I am trying to figure out what your motive is for whatever stunt you're pulling. Your response to that is 'go read the post that says nothing'. Obviously you wanted to be the talking point today, so here we are, get talking.


So, let me get this straight.

You aren't accusing him of being scum, yet you are aggressively questioning him? You say his posting is distinctly different from his town posting, yet you don't think he's scummy because of it?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 10 2012 01:55 GMT
#151
Then I guess you don't care really about him explaining his motivations considering the town read and scum meta and such...except you did ask him to explain himself. SEHR INTERESSANT!

##Vote: marvellosity
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
December 10 2012 01:56 GMT
#152
On December 10 2012 10:44 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:07 Djodref wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:01 debears wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whatever happened to people going "LOL" after a video like in the olden days?


Ikr

Anyways Djo the video was a response to the question, but a fun way of doing it

Have you not seen the Matrix? Did you not watch the video?


Yes, I guess you were saying that your vote was not real with the video. What was your motivation with your first vote on thrawn ?
What is your real take on thrawn fakeclaim ?


To get the voting rally started of course. Break the ice son

And it's strange. It would make no sense from a town perspective. His PM can't tell him he's a miller, because they aren't self aware.

So from

town - he was joking and he knew millers weren't self aware. Just did it for shits and giggles

scum - he claimed miller without checking first. I just don't see a scum being that reckless, but i'm sure if he's town he'll put in a productive day 1.

Or, he could've knew someone would interpret him as a joking townie if he's scum. and the wifomwifomwfiom


I'm the first to vote in the voting thread
So you see thrawn as a joking town or a reckless scum (less likely) or scum using WIFOM. Okay...
I personally can see a motivation for a town player to fakeclaim like this (serious motivation) that would make sense but I'm waiting for him to explain it first so I can check it matches my expectation or not.

At the exception of thrawn, do you have any comment to make on other players in this early game ?
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 10 2012 01:57 GMT
#153
On December 10 2012 10:50 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.



Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:42 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.


Why are you so defensive? As previously stated, I am not accusing you, I am trying to figure out what your motive is for whatever stunt you're pulling. Your response to that is 'go read the post that says nothing'. Obviously you wanted to be the talking point today, so here we are, get talking.


So, let me get this straight.

You aren't accusing him of being scum, yet you are aggressively questioning him? You say his posting is distinctly different from his town posting, yet you don't think he's scummy because of it?


Yep, pretty much nail on the head. I'm not going to assume hes scum off of one stupid claim, I want to gauge his reaction to help me make up my mind about him. So far hes just being evasive.


marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 01:57 GMT
#154
On December 10 2012 10:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Then I guess you don't care really about him explaining his motivations considering the town read and scum meta and such...except you did ask him to explain himself. SEHR INTERESSANT!

##Vote: marvellosity


please tell me you're not going to be this exceptionally dull this game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 01:57 GMT
#155
On December 10 2012 10:50 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.



Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:42 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.


Why are you so defensive? As previously stated, I am not accusing you, I am trying to figure out what your motive is for whatever stunt you're pulling. Your response to that is 'go read the post that says nothing'. Obviously you wanted to be the talking point today, so here we are, get talking.


So, let me get this straight.

You aren't accusing him of being scum, yet you are aggressively questioning him? You say his posting is distinctly different from his town posting, yet you don't think he's scummy because of it?

Yea adam just call him scummy bro ;P
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 10 2012 01:58 GMT
#156
On December 10 2012 10:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Then I guess you don't care really about him explaining his motivations considering the town read and scum meta and such...except you did ask him to explain himself. SEHR INTERESSANT!

##Vote: marvellosity


please tell me you're not going to be this exceptionally dull this game.


:/

I thought we were havin a good time here.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 02:03 GMT
#157
On December 10 2012 10:56 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:44 debears wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:07 Djodref wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:01 debears wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whatever happened to people going "LOL" after a video like in the olden days?


Ikr

Anyways Djo the video was a response to the question, but a fun way of doing it

Have you not seen the Matrix? Did you not watch the video?


Yes, I guess you were saying that your vote was not real with the video. What was your motivation with your first vote on thrawn ?
What is your real take on thrawn fakeclaim ?


To get the voting rally started of course. Break the ice son

And it's strange. It would make no sense from a town perspective. His PM can't tell him he's a miller, because they aren't self aware.

So from

town - he was joking and he knew millers weren't self aware. Just did it for shits and giggles

scum - he claimed miller without checking first. I just don't see a scum being that reckless, but i'm sure if he's town he'll put in a productive day 1.

Or, he could've knew someone would interpret him as a joking townie if he's scum. and the wifomwifomwfiom


I'm the first to vote in the voting thread
So you see thrawn as a joking town or a reckless scum (less likely) or scum using WIFOM. Okay...
I personally can see a motivation for a town player to fakeclaim like this (serious motivation) that would make sense but I'm waiting for him to explain it first so I can check it matches my expectation or not.

At the exception of thrawn, do you have any comment to make on other players in this early game ?

Hey Djo can you do us all a favor and type in your vote here when you decide to vote for someone one in the voting thread. It would help out alot and i rather not have to check it till the end of the day.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 02:05 GMT
#158
check the end of page 7, jay.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
December 10 2012 02:05 GMT
#159
On December 10 2012 10:35 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
All the people in the past, present, and future who ask why I lied about being miller..... can go and read this post. If they don't like it then they can just continue reading it because that's all I've got to say about it.


I don't like it. I don't understand why you are being so stubborn...
Let's see if it's really all you have to say about it.

##Vote thrawn


@ jay

y u no read the thread ?
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 02:09 GMT
#160
On December 10 2012 11:05 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:35 Djodref wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
All the people in the past, present, and future who ask why I lied about being miller..... can go and read this post. If they don't like it then they can just continue reading it because that's all I've got to say about it.


I don't like it. I don't understand why you are being so stubborn...
Let's see if it's really all you have to say about it.

##Vote thrawn


@ jay

y u no read the thread ?

I SOWWY I SOWWY. Me bad.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1170
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
CosmosSc2 31
Railgan 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49550
Shuttle 7509
FanTaSy 1796
Hyuk 588
Horang2 500
BeSt 498
EffOrt 212
Pusan 145
Last 132
Soma 128
[ Show more ]
Mind 125
Zeus 100
Sexy 97
ggaemo 85
Killer 73
Hyun 67
hero 65
Aegong 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 28
Bale 24
NaDa 19
JYJ 17
zelot 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 9
Sacsri 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2879
qojqva1785
Dendi1295
XcaliburYe264
420jenkins90
Counter-Strike
fl0m3840
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu646
Khaldor582
Other Games
B2W.Neo892
Beastyqt473
byalli449
Mlord334
Livibee198
Hui .164
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King61
QueenE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick735
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3292
Other Games
• WagamamaTV0
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 15m
Replay Cast
9h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.