• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:28
CEST 00:28
KST 07:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9265 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 166 Next
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 10 2012 00:56 GMT
#121
Thrawn,

I don't know you, can you link me some of your games as scum on here.
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
December 10 2012 00:56 GMT
#122
On December 10 2012 09:45 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 09:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
o shit... ty debears

been trying to remember the console command cheat codes to jedi outcast... you just reminded me that the no clip cheat = thereisnospoon

off to play jedi outcast, bbl


Haha <3

And Djo, how serious do you think that vote was?

And why exactly could you not see townie me posting a video? Did you read paranoia?


I don't know how serious this vote was and this is what I want you to answer me, not throwing questions against questions. Given your behavior (video + this post), I would say not serious.
The problem is not posting a video, my problem is that you are not engaging the discussion with thrawn after you vote him.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 10 2012 00:57 GMT
#123
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 10 2012 00:58 GMT
#124
On December 10 2012 09:56 Adam4167 wrote:
Thrawn,

I don't know you, can you link me some of your games as scum on here.


uh go look at mario mafia, but that barely counts because I was only in for the first cycle
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 10 2012 00:58 GMT
#125
Whatever happened to people going "LOL" after a video like in the olden days?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 01:01 GMT
#126
On December 10 2012 09:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whatever happened to people going "LOL" after a video like in the olden days?


Ikr

Anyways Djo the video was a response to the question, but a fun way of doing it

Have you not seen the Matrix? Did you not watch the video?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 01:02 GMT
#127
On December 10 2012 09:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 09:45 debears wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
o shit... ty debears

been trying to remember the console command cheat codes to jedi outcast... you just reminded me that the no clip cheat = thereisnospoon

off to play jedi outcast, bbl


Haha <3

And Djo, how serious do you think that vote was?

And why exactly could you not see townie me posting a video? Did you read paranoia?


debears how do you manage to try to imply you are town by a meta example after you've made 3 posts.

"How could I possibly be scum when I did this thing makes me look townie?!?!"
Maybe because you're aware of said thing....? Seriously, don't do that anymore.


My point is that posting a video is a null tell. It is not, in any way, alignment indicative
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
December 10 2012 01:04 GMT
#128
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


Yeah, I know, but I don't think you could accomplish so much with that honestly. You know that Clarity read the OP and I'll let you tell us how you think debears reacted to it.
I think you should give up any hope you had because your bluff has been called out. By the way, I wouldn't mind you to admit that you did it as a mafia player, if that's the case
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
December 10 2012 01:07 GMT
#129
On December 10 2012 10:01 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 09:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whatever happened to people going "LOL" after a video like in the olden days?


Ikr

Anyways Djo the video was a response to the question, but a fun way of doing it

Have you not seen the Matrix? Did you not watch the video?


Yes, I guess you were saying that your vote was not real with the video. What was your motivation with your first vote on thrawn ?
What is your real take on thrawn fakeclaim ?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 01:18 GMT
#130
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


well now you've been called out, why don't you be a good boy and go ahead and explain
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 10 2012 01:19 GMT
#131
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 01:23 GMT
#132
Hey guys just finished work ten hour shift zzzz.

Reading up so far. It appears. That thrawn either made a pretty big scum slip. Or maybe he just made a big mistake as town.

There wasn't any point to claiming miller. As if anyone read the OP (as they should it) they would know millers arent self aware.
So first your lying. I only seeing this make sense as scum. If you didnt know that miller was self aware. Then your thought process is that you self claim miller. A you can waste a DT check. Or make DT's ineffective against you.

As town i see no reason to lie about your role. Please give your reasoning. Because as far it doesn't make any sense.

Also I thought the point about debears. Posting a video to not enage in conversation was interesting. Not a scum tell or anything. But a video wont help us find scum some good solid conversation will.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 10 2012 01:24 GMT
#133
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

Show nested quote +
On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 10 2012 01:28 GMT
#134
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 10 2012 01:29 GMT
#135
All the people in the past, present, and future who ask why I lied about being miller..... can go and read this post. If they don't like it then they can just continue reading it because that's all I've got to say about it.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 01:29 GMT
#136
On December 10 2012 09:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whatever happened to people going "LOL" after a video like in the olden days?

VE gimme your thoughts on thrash
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 01:29 GMT
#137
thrawn* EBWODP
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 01:32 GMT
#138
On December 10 2012 10:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
All the people in the past, present, and future who ask why I lied about being miller..... can go and read this post. If they don't like it then they can just continue reading it because that's all I've got to say about it.

You tried to brush off bears vote. And then when the whole thread is asking you to explain you dont give an answer. Ok heres my thought of process. IF you dont wanna get lynched today your gonna have to try harder then that. If your a town player then your gonna have to put some effort in your defense because as it is I could totally see my self lynching you.

I dont wanna start an early easy bandwagon. But your making a pretty good case for your self why your scum.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 10 2012 01:33 GMT
#139
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
December 10 2012 01:35 GMT
#140
On December 10 2012 10:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
All the people in the past, present, and future who ask why I lied about being miller..... can go and read this post. If they don't like it then they can just continue reading it because that's all I've got to say about it.


I don't like it. I don't understand why you are being so stubborn...
Let's see if it's really all you have to say about it.

##Vote thrawn
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1043
ZZZero.O 159
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm108
League of Legends
Doublelift4894
JimRising 641
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7064
Other Games
summit1g10179
FrodaN3145
KnowMe219
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
33m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 33m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.