• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9350 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 166 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 17:36 GMT
#681
On December 12 2012 02:09 marvellosity wrote:
The likeliest would be BL could be a scum vote. But maybe not too. Who knows!


Hahaha marv <3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
December 11 2012 17:37 GMT
#682
Wtf Tunkeg, can't you share your reads some earlier instead of going martyr-mode at this time.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 11 2012 17:40 GMT
#683
I went through and filtered jay, reached a conclusion and voted. I haven't looked into Tunkeg OR Adam so Bugs and Palmar, settle the fuck down. I'm looking into them now. I agree that Adam looks bad before going to filter him, but that doesn't change the fact that right now I'm more certain of a jayb lynch.

So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go through and read the cases on Adam and Tunkeg, then I'm gonna go filter the guys. With all of that fresh in mind, along with my recent filtering/case of jayb, I'll decide who among them I feel the best about lynching, because I think those three are our best bets for a lynch based on the wagons right now.

Anyone concerned about my activity, tough titties. I'm here now, if you wanna say something, say it to my FACE!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 17:40 GMT
#684
Is anyone interested in a switch to Bluelightz? Back with more in a bit.

On December 12 2012 02:37 Vivax wrote:
Wtf Tunkeg, can't you share your reads some earlier instead of going martyr-mode at this time.


Stop doing this, it's not helpful, you're just taking up space.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 17:40 GMT
#685
Well, I like the part about WBG in Tunkeg's post if Tun actually has not played a scum game on tl.

Maybe tun is actually town after all hmmm
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 17:41 GMT
#686
On December 12 2012 02:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
I went through and filtered jay, reached a conclusion and voted. I haven't looked into Tunkeg OR Adam so Bugs and Palmar, settle the fuck down. I'm looking into them now. I agree that Adam looks bad before going to filter him, but that doesn't change the fact that right now I'm more certain of a jayb lynch.

So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go through and read the cases on Adam and Tunkeg, then I'm gonna go filter the guys. With all of that fresh in mind, along with my recent filtering/case of jayb, I'll decide who among them I feel the best about lynching, because I think those three are our best bets for a lynch based on the wagons right now.

Anyone concerned about my activity, tough titties. I'm here now, if you wanna say something, say it to my FACE!


"It"

Booooommmmmmm
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 11 2012 17:44 GMT
#687
VE: what I don't like is that you know enough about what's going on in the thread to know that bugs/palmer have called you out, yet you claim you dont have an opinion on tunkeg/adam because you havent looked at them. does "haven't looked into" mean you haven't read the whole thread yet, or what?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 11 2012 17:44 GMT
#688
On December 12 2012 02:41 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 02:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
I went through and filtered jay, reached a conclusion and voted. I haven't looked into Tunkeg OR Adam so Bugs and Palmar, settle the fuck down. I'm looking into them now. I agree that Adam looks bad before going to filter him, but that doesn't change the fact that right now I'm more certain of a jayb lynch.

So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go through and read the cases on Adam and Tunkeg, then I'm gonna go filter the guys. With all of that fresh in mind, along with my recent filtering/case of jayb, I'll decide who among them I feel the best about lynching, because I think those three are our best bets for a lynch based on the wagons right now.

Anyone concerned about my activity, tough titties. I'm here now, if you wanna say something, say it to my FACE!


"It"

Booooommmmmmm


CURSE YOU DEBEARS!!!! CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 11 2012 17:46 GMT
#689
On December 12 2012 02:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
VE: what I don't like is that you know enough about what's going on in the thread to know that bugs/palmer have called you out, yet you claim you dont have an opinion on tunkeg/adam because you havent looked at them. does "haven't looked into" mean you haven't read the whole thread yet, or what?


It means I haven't filtered them and read interactions I found suspicious in context. I have a preliminary read on both of them (Adam = scummy, Tunkeg = null leaning town) but without filtering them, I'm the mostest certain of a jaybrundage lynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
December 11 2012 17:48 GMT
#690
Mind telling us what caught your attention while reading his filter, since you seem to just have read it?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 11 2012 17:55 GMT
#691
Are you talking to me? I literally just opened them up. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 18:09 GMT
#692
So the very first thing BL does is post a massive "rapid fire scum reads and suspicions" that no one asked for.
+ Show Spoiler [giant post] +
On December 10 2012 21:37 Bluelightz wrote:
Alright, from reading the thread here's some rapid fire scum reads and suspicions - as well as answers after I play some games after posting this.




Firstly, thrawn. What I find suspicious about him is that first, he only answers questions when pressured, this is an example of trying not to give information to town and because he has a bunch of one-liners in his filter. Also, shall we take a look at his vote? Oh, it's on WBG, why is it on WBG??? He says that WBG has rubbed him the scummiest out of all the responses, but I think his vote is justified, and thrawn's point is not. Because WBG says because his vote (at the time on thrawn) is because of LALiars, which is possibly true because we don't know thrawn's alignment and his intentions in doing that (although thrawn has explained why he claimed Miller, but in his explanation "It first was mostly a joke but it was also intended to jumpstart discussion", wait what? He's trying to shed a good light to his mostly bad action)




Second, jaybrundage:

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:32 jaybrundage wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
All the people in the past, present, and future who ask why I lied about being miller..... can go and read this post. If they don't like it then they can just continue reading it because that's all I've got to say about it.

You tried to brush off bears vote. And then when the whole thread is asking you to explain you dont give an answer. Ok heres my thought of process. IF you dont wanna get lynched today your gonna have to try harder then that. If your a town player then your gonna have to put some effort in your defense because as it is I could totally see my self lynching you.

I dont wanna start an early easy bandwagon. But your making a pretty good case for your self why your scum.


It has been said by clarity already but how I think it is, it's a attempt to avoid pressure, also the sentence after: Does he give a bloody explanation on why thrawn is making a good case why he's scum? nope (so where's the info we can discuss bro?).

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:37 jaybrundage wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.

Dude... Its not whether we believe you. Your lying simple. Not a single persons believes your claim its about why are you lying. For no damn reason. And what purpose would town have to do that. It only makes sense from a mafia perspective


Piggybacking other people's opinion and not giving one's own: Not giving information to the discussion. Also, lastly, I don't understand why he keeps pressuring thrawn for a response, is thrawn's response so pivotal to him?

This along with clarity's case, I will vote jaybrundage.

##vote: jaybrundage




So on my simple one post suspicions:

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 12:47 wherebugsgo wrote:
alrighty.

I've concluded from the current events that there's an 80% preliminary chance that Palmar is scum.

Therefore I'm voting him, at least until he comes back and proves me otherwise.

##unvote
##vote Palmar


Why, everyone knows that chances suck balls in mafia correct? This is as same as lying to be frank (does he know more than we do? Does he know more shit so he can base his 80% chance that Palmar is scum? Is this just an attempt to get a good town player d34d through the lynch?)

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 14:11 debears wrote:
Clarity in particular I like this part

That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.

Dude... Its not whether we believe you. Your lying simple. Not a single persons believes your claim its about why are you lying. For no damn reason. And what purpose would town have to do that. It only makes sense from a mafia perspective


He says:
1) There's no town mindset in saying it
2) There's a lot of scum mindset

Yet, he keeps warning thrawn he'll get lynch if he keeps it up. And the wishy-washiness despite having said the above


"Hey he found it but I'll explain this thing he found!" Doesn't bother to read jaybrundage's filter, but simply describes what jay said in his post.




Okay game time. Gonna drop my vote off in the voting thread

The post itself contains not much of value, mostly BL calling things "suspicious" or "weird", never committing any kind of read, just pointing out things. Please note that he sheeps my case, but he adds reasoning of his own. His own reasoning however, is very weak and non-committal. At first I thought he was just sheeping because my case is good (because it is) but this is the first of two times that he's done this, and both times he added terrible reasons while full on sheeping someone else.
At this point, after some small post for a couple of minutes, he leaves and doesn't come back until 24 hours later.
The fact that he makes a really big post right before he disappears seems scummy to me, it means he anticipated to be gone for a while but he wanted to look active.

On December 12 2012 01:43 Bluelightz wrote:
Aight. From the thread, I'm gonna vote

##Vote: Adam4167

Because of Palmar's case and my own reasons. I believe this is the most helpful vote I can put in before I sleep as I have school so can't be here @ the deadline.


Here is his voteswitch. First off, he doesn't mention why he switched away from Jay. When prompted he answered:
On December 12 2012 01:45 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 01:42 marvellosity wrote:
BL, do you still think jay is the scummiest?


Losing confidence in his lynch, so I switched to Adam because it will probably be the lynch (barring any new cases while I sleep) and because of the reasons I have listed.


Notice the phrasing. He's "losing confidence in his lynch."
Because of him "losing confidence" he switches to Adam.
He explains why: "Because he will probably be the lynch and because Palmar and my reasons"

Since I didn't know his reasons, I asked him what they were. He responded by quoting one of his older posts:
On December 11 2012 21:58 Bluelightz wrote:
On Adam,

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 13:07 Adam4167 wrote:
In fact, why are you not voting me dabears?

On December 10 2012 11:43 debears wrote:
@Djo

The person that I don't like so far is adam. I would arguably say he has been just as, if not more, aggressive with you on thrawn. Yet, he hasn't voted him. He implied heavily that thrawn was scum, yet doesn't think he's scummy when asked directly. Furthermore, he keeps hard questioning thrawn on a response that thrawn basically said he wouldn't say (even though it seems to me that he was joking) even though he said he doesn't think thrawn is scum.

His reaction is feeling very forced


You say you don't like me (I assume this means you think i'm scum?), you find my lack of vote strange and that my reactions feel forced. Why make a case like this if you aren't going to follow it with a vote?

##Vote: dabears


This caught my eye in Adam's filter, someone says "Oh Adam might be scum" he went into insta defensive mode, then he didn't address the accusation but only followed up with a counter vote. Seems strange?


But in this post he is not calling Adam scummy. He is calling what he said "strange". Completely non-committal like anything else he's done. This is the second time he sheeped someone but tried to appear as if he wasn't sheeping.

Scum cares about their appearance a hell of a lot more than town, and BL has made it quite clear how worried he is.
He makes a giant post before leaving for 24 hours to appear active, he then sheeps people but tries to appear as if he's not sheeping.

Bluelightz is scum.

##Vote Bluelightz
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
December 11 2012 18:15 GMT
#693
Thanks for noticing Clarity. I'm with ya, at least until I've finished reading the whole game another time.

##Vote Bluelightz
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
December 11 2012 18:20 GMT
#694
Day 1 Vote Count


thrawn2112 (1): Djodref, grush57, wherebugsgo

marvellosity (0): VisceraEyes

wherebugsgo (0): thrawn2112

debears (0): Adam4167

jaybrundage (1): Clarity_nl, Djodref, Bluelightz, Vivax, VisceraEyes

Adam4167 (5): debears, marvellosity, Palmar, Bluelightz, Tunkeg

Vivax (1): VisceraEyes, jaybrundage

Tunkeg (3): marvellosity, wherebugsgo, thrawn2112, Vivax, Djodref

Bluelightz (2): Vivax, Clarity_nl

9 votes needed to lynch. No one currently set to be lynched. Deadline in 7 hours at 01:00 GMT (+00:00).
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 18:30 GMT
#695
Guys some thoughts please.

On December 12 2012 03:15 Vivax wrote:
Thanks for noticing Clarity. I'm with ya, at least until I've finished reading the whole game another time.

##Vote Bluelightz


Why does this demotivate me so.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
December 11 2012 18:33 GMT
#696
Cause you forgot I was the first to notice BLs scumminess.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 11 2012 18:33 GMT
#697
[QUOTE]On December 12 2012 02:17 Tunkeg wrote:

Where he actually knows my scummeta without me ever having played scum on here. That is pretty impressive, and twisty, and made up, and bs.../QUOTE]

This is probably the only thing in that entire post that needs addressing, since it's a good point.

No, I don't know your scumplay, and notice I never said anything specific about it! I only drew examples to what I knew and could actually find evidence for, e.g. your town play and both Adam's town and scum play.

Simple fact is that you do not play like this as town. In fact, that post you just made looks like you're giving up on the game, like this shit:

[quote]Anyways, feel free to lynch me, at least then you know Palmar is pretty much confirmed town. This is probably of more value to the town than me sticking around. Remember to protect him from nighthits if you do this, and you will win this easypeasy.[/quote]

If you're town, this is fucking pathetic. You join a game just to give up because someone calls you scum? Get over yourself.

However, I doubt that you would do this as town, because I think you would actually try to win the game. I don't think you're the type of person to give up as town when you're not even the leading vote-getter. In fact, I know that in past games when you were the bandwagon of choice you certainly did not walk away from the thread and fake/throw a hissy fit.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 11 2012 18:34 GMT
#698
EBWOP formatting


On December 12 2012 02:17 Tunkeg wrote:

Where he actually knows my scummeta without me ever having played scum on here. That is pretty impressive, and twisty, and made up, and bs...


This is probably the only thing in that entire post that needs addressing, since it's a good point.

No, I don't know your scumplay, and notice I never said anything specific about it! I only drew examples to what I knew and could actually find evidence for, e.g. your town play and both Adam's town and scum play.

Simple fact is that you do not play like this as town. In fact, that post you just made looks like you're giving up on the game, like this shit:

Anyways, feel free to lynch me, at least then you know Palmar is pretty much confirmed town. This is probably of more value to the town than me sticking around. Remember to protect him from nighthits if you do this, and you will win this easypeasy.


If you're town, this is fucking pathetic. You join a game just to give up because someone calls you scum? Get over yourself.

However, I doubt that you would do this as town, because I think you would actually try to win the game. I don't think you're the type of person to give up as town when you're not even the leading vote-getter. In fact, I know that in past games when you were the bandwagon of choice you certainly did not walk away from the thread and fake/throw a hissy fit.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 11 2012 18:35 GMT
#699
Also I should note that I lumped Adam and Tunkeg together because I assume their scumplay will look different from their town play, and that one should expect their scumplay to look fairly standard.

Standard scum play is as I described it, and it fits like 90% of players on this forum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
December 11 2012 18:42 GMT
#700
I can't kill Tunkeg just with that, WBG.
It shatters my fragile heart when kids go emo on me.

I might take another look at it if you take another look at BL.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 438
Lowko216
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota56
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1990
Coldzera 704
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2233
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 41m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.