• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10320 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 103 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:23 GMT
#1601
@thrawn I am afraid 5 minutes before lynch Austin is going to give some bullshit claim, then you are going to vote change and I'm gonna be lynched. Is this what's gonna happen?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 18 2012 22:24 GMT
#1602
On October 19 2012 07:14 kitaman27 wrote:
Day Three Update
41 daoud
40 austin
40 kush
38 djodref
38 VE
34 thrawn
29 mementoss
28 hope

I went through this twice, but it probably wouldn't hurt to have someone double check to verify the vote count. 45 minutes remain


Austin alone:
MMT 5
VE 8
djo 7
da0ud 7
austin 1
thrawn 8
hopeless 2
kush 8
Total: 46
What's going on kita...
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 22:25 GMT
#1603
if it's 5 min before no.... or i really fucking doubt it. the longer he waits the more suspicious I get
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:26 GMT
#1604
@thrawn you are causing my lynch with that vote change. If you want me to be lynched why is austin your first scumread and me second?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 22:26 GMT
#1605
am I? austin is still in lead right?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:28 GMT
#1606
You'll either believe me or not. I don't think you need to look over too much. Thrawn, keep that last sentence of your post about my explanation in your head,
the whole deal does strikes me as "guys i'm not gonna take a stance on anything, here i'm gonna let you use my votes because i'm so town"


Frankly I'm talking to one person that I think might be town, so it's not like there's really boatloads of reasons to claim. I'm not sure whether you can swing the lynch or not, based on hopeless's counts.


And again, this is information I'd rather not be out in public if it doesn't have to be, today.
Fe fi fo fum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 22:30 GMT
#1607
sorry austin i'm too stupid to figure out what you';re trying to suggest but i'm still thinking about it
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 18 2012 22:30 GMT
#1608
bleh copied and pasted the same set of votes twice. Will be updating momentarily.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:32 GMT
#1609
On October 19 2012 07:30 thrawn2112 wrote:
sorry austin i'm too stupid to figure out what you';re trying to suggest but i'm still thinking about it

It'll somewhat make sense. You still may not believe it, but there are reasons I'm being stupidly cryptic here.
Fe fi fo fum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 22:32 GMT
#1610
austin why would it matter if you reveal or not? mafia are going to know you're blue so either way you'd still be a nk target if that's what you're concerned about

also mods I know it must suck to make vote counts but I'd like one last absolute confirmed 100% accurate count
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:33 GMT
#1611
I have a feeling we're just going to get nothing but potato lynches for the rest of the game because then there's no counting
Fe fi fo fum.
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 18 2012 22:35 GMT
#1612
I dont want daoud to get lynched
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:37 GMT
#1613
On October 19 2012 07:35 Djodref wrote:
I dont want daoud to get lynched

If I get room to swap he and I so I've got one more vote and he has one less, I will. If that means saving him and getting the lynch on kush.
Fe fi fo fum.
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 18 2012 22:38 GMT
#1614
Kush ?

What happened during the night ?
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 18 2012 22:38 GMT
#1615
sorry I've just woke up I don't have time to catch up everything
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:40 GMT
#1616
The scummiest person in town decided I'm scum. Now I am tied for first at last count. Although i have no idea what is going on with the votes.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 22:40 GMT
#1617
On October 19 2012 07:38 Djodref wrote:
Kush ?

What happened during the night ?


LOL
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 18 2012 22:41 GMT
#1618
thrawn you just posted the EXACT same vote twice...
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 22:41 GMT
#1619
yeah i have no idea how to order my top three maybe four votes right now lol
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:41 GMT
#1620
On October 19 2012 07:38 Djodref wrote:
sorry I've just woke up I don't have time to catch up everything

We don't quite know who's leading the votes, I think me with da0ud second, or maybe him first and me second.

Kush potentially third.

I'm off mementoss at this point, looking at you and kush for your R3 D1 votes. Pushing kush. His filter mentions ON all over the place in some weird ways, his reads have been all over the place on you and da0ud, blah blah blah.

Also, i'm blue. That's why I was talking about night actions, and talked about blue-sniping and maybe scum trying to work around a medic. I have not revealed what role, do not want to if do not have to. The end, more or less.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 733
SteadfastSC486
IntoTheiNu 466
EnkiAlexander 90
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 486
UpATreeSC 160
BRAT_OK 56
JuggernautJason44
PtitDrogo 42
MindelVK 21
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35271
Soulkey 300
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 114
Liquid`Ret 68
Mind 43
Killer 34
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi1053
qojqva868
Counter-Strike
fl0m1135
Fnx 755
shoxiejesuss386
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2655
Khaldor1784
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
Grubby3557
ArmadaUGS1596
ceh9579
B2W.Neo500
byalli427
KnowMe153
C9.Mang0146
QueenE94
Chillindude52
Trikslyr47
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade960
Other Games
• imaqtpie984
• Scarra370
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 37m
OSC
18h 37m
Stellar Fest
18h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.