• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:40
CEST 03:40
KST 10:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9259 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 103 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 22:54 GMT
#1641
On October 19 2012 07:53 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 07:53 Hopeless1der wrote:
If you get lynched, would we require any explanation to get your information, or will the flip speak for itself?

The flip would speak for itself. You'd immediately know why I'm doing this.


lol when he flips red
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 18 2012 22:55 GMT
#1642
Wait what the fuck

how did the votes change so drastically
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 18 2012 22:55 GMT
#1643
what is happening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:55 GMT
#1644
On October 19 2012 07:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
jesus austin that's got to be some crazy role...

No. It's not. It's not themed, it's not anything.

I'm a veteran. I play dumb to protect blue claims if I can save townies with them, see GSL Mini 2 for part of the day.

Giving away votes to be like "look at me I'm so super town" = I'm super town = I get shot and save a hit.

Not wanting to reveal that because my role is passive, all that I can do is take a shot. Revealing means I won't get NKed, and I outed that we have blues for nothing.

I just wish people had been here.
Fe fi fo fum.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 18 2012 22:56 GMT
#1645
Austin found another tunnel
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:56 GMT
#1646
mementoss you dirty pirate hooker. I dunno if you woulda changed anything or not, and I'm making way too big a deal out of this which I shouldn't be doing.
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:56 GMT
#1647
IF you are a vetern then why your insistence on night actionS... you have no night actions
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 18 2012 22:56 GMT
#1648
=\ Goddamnit read between the lines you bastards.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 18 2012 22:57 GMT
#1649
austin didn't you claim medic first
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 18 2012 22:57 GMT
#1650
I want answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:57 GMT
#1651
On October 19 2012 07:56 kushm4sta wrote:
IF you are a vetern then why your insistence on night actionS... you have no night actions

Because I know we have blues. That whole actionS thing is arguing that blues exist. Was trying to make scum snipe me, because I was talking about actions and blues.
Fe fi fo fum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 22:57 GMT
#1652
Giving away votes to be like "look at me I'm so super town" = I'm super town = I get shot and save a hit.


That was your plan for vote sharing? for real?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:57 GMT
#1653
On October 19 2012 07:57 Mementoss wrote:
austin didn't you claim medic first

no. I said one reason ET got shot was maybe scum shooting around medics.

I was trying to make myself look blue by talking about night actions, medic save possibilities, etc.
Fe fi fo fum.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 18 2012 22:57 GMT
#1654
I told everyone not to lynch austin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 18 2012 22:57 GMT
#1655
EXACTLY kush. That means either scum took all night to decide to shoot sandroba, or theres at least a 2nd blue.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 18 2012 22:57 GMT
#1656
we have 2 minutes quick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:58 GMT
#1657
hopeless wtf you believe this...
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:58 GMT
#1658
On October 19 2012 07:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
Giving away votes to be like "look at me I'm so super town" = I'm super town = I get shot and save a hit.


That was your plan for vote sharing? for real?

I also thought it was a good idea for realsies. I'll stand by that one post-game.

Mafia wouldn't give up votes, and I wanted to do something with mine. Felt like a better use than just voting. I actually believe that.
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:58 GMT
#1659
Either austin or me and you would rather lynch me...?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 18 2012 22:58 GMT
#1660
GUYS
OFF AUSTIN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft483
CranKy Ducklings54
EnkiAlexander 10
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft483
CosmosSc2 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2237
Artosis 607
Dota 2
monkeys_forever674
Counter-Strike
taco 282
Coldzera 47
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox445
Other Games
summit1g8394
JimRising 640
C9.Mang0356
Day[9].tv345
Maynarde154
ViBE146
Livibee62
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv345
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 20m
Stellar Fest
11h 20m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.