• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8882 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 103 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 20:41 GMT
#1561
On October 19 2012 05:39 kushm4sta wrote:
@austin if you are going to claim, then claim.

I don't want to claim the particular role, because reasons.

I'm also probably being dumb about this, but oh well. That still seems to be my MO concerning blue roles.
Fe fi fo fum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 20:42 GMT
#1562
On October 19 2012 05:41 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 05:39 kushm4sta wrote:
@austin if you are going to claim, then claim.

I don't want to claim the particular role, because reasons.

I'm also probably being dumb about this, but oh well. That still seems to be my MO concerning blue roles.


are the reasons that you don't want to be counterclaimed?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 20:42 GMT
#1563
lol kush what do you make of this
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 20:42 GMT
#1564
@austin if there is no way to confirm your claim it's worth close to nothing.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 20:43 GMT
#1565
On October 19 2012 05:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 05:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 19 2012 05:39 kushm4sta wrote:
@austin if you are going to claim, then claim.

I don't want to claim the particular role, because reasons.

I'm also probably being dumb about this, but oh well. That still seems to be my MO concerning blue roles.


are the reasons that you don't want to be counterclaimed?

No. That's not what I'm worried about.
Fe fi fo fum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 20:45 GMT
#1566
austin, what would be your response to someone claiming blue if you previously suspected them of being scum?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 20:47 GMT
#1567
To me it seems like a fake claim. We have seen no evidence of a blue role. Obviously it's one that has actions, since he was talking about night actionS, so why has no one claimed any of those actions.

The "breadcrumbing" by arguing about NK also seems fake.

I still want to lynch until he has some way of corroborating his claim.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 20:48 GMT
#1568
On October 19 2012 05:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
austin, what would be your response to someone claiming blue if you previously suspected them of being scum?

It depends on the person? That's not a blanket thing.

Sometimes I believe claims, sometimes I don't. If it's a claim likely to get counterclaimed, or that can be disproven by a counterclaim, I'll almost always believe it (single boxer setups for GSL Opens, Liquid City's "these roles all exist" bit).

That's not really a question I can give an answer to that you want, unless it's just rhetorical and you're saying you don't buy it at all and it doesn't change your mind.
Fe fi fo fum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 20:51 GMT
#1569
It is somewhat rhetorical... trying to let you, if you're town, see the position I'm currently in
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 20:56 GMT
#1570
this is fucking stupid it's been 3 people arguing for like 3 hours now

someone else get in here there are plenty of things to have thoughts about
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 18 2012 20:58 GMT
#1571
On October 19 2012 05:07 kushm4sta wrote:
Time to go on the lynch Austin campaign trail

@hopeless1der

Where is your townread of austin coming from?
I see your biggest scumreads are djodref and daoud. From this it seems that you are very harsh on newbies, even though you have done some newb scummy things yourself. I implore you, reconsider what you think is scumminess might just and probably is newbness. Can you see a newb acting how daoud is acting? I can.
Djodref: look how easily he posts, not his big cases, but the little ones in between. He has no fear of slipping up, no fear of sharing what's on his mind.



I never said I had a town read on austin, he's just low in my list because I'd rather lynch into da0ud first and didn't want austin picking up stray votes along the way. MMT and austin were at each other's throats for a while, VE sees scummy scum scum from austin, but again, I'm not comfortable with my read of him. I'd rather wait another day and give VE some time to hopefully hammer some sense into the thread after that D2 debacle. I have a scum read on da0ud and a scummy read on djodref.

After Austin's case on you, I have lots more connection theories to pursue, and now that he semi-claimed, I have even more reason to want to keep him alive. I expect him to deadline his claim post in the event he gets NK'd tonight, unless this lynch turns silly. For today, I think that if you are scum, one of da0ud and djodref is also scum. In fact, I'm moving you to #2 and djodref down to #3.

1-da0ud
2-kushm4sta
3-djodref
4-VisceraEyes
5-thrawn2112
6-mementoss
7-austinmcc
8-hopeless1der
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 20:58 GMT
#1572
On October 19 2012 05:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
It is somewhat rhetorical... trying to let you, if you're town, see the position I'm currently in

Sure, you can make of it what you will. But I need to start ramping things up if people are still on me, especially given that so many people have dropped votes (with me towards the top) and haven't been around for a good while.
Fe fi fo fum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 21:02 GMT
#1573
sigh... if I'm to be intimidated into not voting for austin then I have almost no clue who I'm going to vote for
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 21:06 GMT
#1574
@ thrawn what is intimidating you... you should admit this is the shittiest claim you've ever seen. No way to counter claum, no evidence of blues. What blue could he be? It has to be something with a night action but we have seen no evidence...
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 21:08 GMT
#1575
well I'm awaiting further developments.. I assume eventually he will actually claim.

This is the first time I've seen someone just claim blue so I dunno what to think about it
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 21:10 GMT
#1576
On October 19 2012 06:08 thrawn2112 wrote:
well I'm awaiting further developments.. I assume eventually he will actually claim.

This is the first time I've seen someone just claim blue so I dunno what to think about it

If I have to I'll fully claim. I think this is probably a bad way to go about doing this, but oh well. It's done now.

Driving home, back available in 20 or so.

Still think today's lynch should be kush or djo, still leaning kush.
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 21:18 GMT
#1577
On October 19 2012 05:58 Hopeless1der wrote:
VE sees scummy scum scum from austin, but again, I'm not comfortable with my read of him. I'd rather wait another day and give VE some time to hopefully hammer some sense into the thread after that D2 debacle.

So you don't trust him but you want him to hammer sense into the thread?


After Austin's case on you, I have lots more connection theories to pursue

Don't do it. Connection theories are bad.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 18 2012 21:21 GMT
#1578
On October 18 2012 04:32 kitaman27 wrote:
Day Three Votecount

28 da0ud
28 austin
25 hiro
16 kushm4sta
14 hopeless1der
14 Djodref
10 mementoss
9 thrawn2112

In the event of a tie that cannot be broken by the first player to reach critical mass, we will remove the most recent vote and re-tally, until a winner has been decided.


Unofficial Votecount

46 austinmcc
38 djodref
38 kushm4sta
34 da0ud
34 visceraeyes
33 thrawn2112
31 hopeless1der
31 mementoss
I did not work out the tiebreakers since austin was leading
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 21:31 GMT
#1579
kush who you wanna lynch 2nd? and it's prob not gonna be me
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 21:41 GMT
#1580
thrawn,

also there's the D1 vote sharing. his justifications for doing it were good, but I just don't see how he could have arrived at the point to do it in the first place. He only spent 1 vote until the finals, then used 3 out of his 9 votes for a candidate which, at the time he voted, needed a shit ton of votes to get lynched. Looks like hiding. It just doesn't seem like something a town player would do. the whole deal does strikes me as "guys i'm not gonna take a stance on anything, here i'm gonna let you use my votes because i'm so town"
You think I just made those justifications up? If you don't, you think that I had those justifications as scum, "I'm gonna let you use my votes because I'm so town." You think I'd trade a scum buddy, who was going to be replaced by scumVE, for some town cred?

Also, keep that last bit of your quote in mind if I have to full claim.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28584
Shuttle 2933
Bisu 982
Horang2 819
Jaedong 617
BeSt 384
Hyuk 308
firebathero 303
actioN 278
Light 257
[ Show more ]
Mini 211
Stork 205
Zeus 186
Soma 180
Soulkey 168
EffOrt 143
Last 131
Leta 109
ggaemo 92
ZerO 86
Pusan 84
Snow 83
Rush 69
Mong 55
Killer 54
Aegong 40
hero 39
Mind 35
Shine 32
Sexy 29
Sharp 27
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Shinee 24
ToSsGirL 22
soO 21
Terrorterran 17
sorry 15
Free 14
Yoon 13
zelot 13
JulyZerg 12
PianO 12
HiyA 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1463
qojqva1202
Dendi845
Fuzer 126
League of Legends
Reynor91
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
x6flipin281
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2029
B2W.Neo458
XBOCT333
Livibee180
DeMusliM178
Mew2King135
Liquid`LucifroN130
XaKoH 120
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE82
Chillindude9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream301
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2234
• TFBlade468
Other Games
• WagamamaTV130
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 17m
Stellar Fest
1h 17m
OSC
12h 17m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.