• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8826 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 103 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 21:46 GMT
#1581
On October 19 2012 06:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
kush who you wanna lynch 2nd? and it's prob not gonna be me

It's you, sorry.
After you it's hopeless1der or daoud.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 21:51 GMT
#1582
kush I'm noticing a pattern with your votes

votes for da0 in the da0 vs djo MU
votes for ET in the ET vs djo MU (technically he unvoted right before deadline but intentions are still there)
next round he doesn't vote but his thoughts were Sandroba over djo
after the the recent unofficial vote count where djo is tied for 2nd, he lowers djo on his vote list

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 21:59 GMT
#1583
On October 19 2012 06:46 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 06:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
kush who you wanna lynch 2nd? and it's prob not gonna be me

It's you, sorry.
After you it's hopeless1der or daoud.


Didn't you just say da0ud shouldn't be lynched? And why do you think hopeless is scum... I'm just wtf on that one

"I implore you, reconsider what you think is scumminess might just and probably is newbness. Can you see a newb acting how daoud is acting? I can."

And I can't remember you ever wanting to lynch hopeless
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:01 GMT
#1584
I lowered djo solely because I want to lynch austin, so I want to increase his lead.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:03 GMT
#1585
In the beginning I thought he was scum.
He is someone else who straddles the line between noob and scummy.
Honestly the only people I want to lynch are you and austin. If someone else HAS to be lynched I guess it would be them because I'm pretty null on them.
Better than you who has like zero reads.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:04 GMT
#1586
Eh, kush is all over the place on djodref. Less up and down than with his da0ud read, but still there.

Who should pass the potato at the start of D2?
On October 14 2012 11:48 kushm4sta wrote:
prp and djodref, I choose you!

(Despite those votes D1)

On October 14 2012 12:24 kushm4sta wrote:
@djodref sorry I just pulled you out of my ass pretty much from looking at the votes. You gave up all your votes to try to push 1der through.
memetoss and prpl are top scumpicks ATM. Austin's case against memetoss makes good points. Sure he bussed ON but the bus looks pretty scummy.
It is perfectly reasonable to believe that at least one scum would bus their afk teammate.

Sry djodref, I pulled you out of my ass because you voted for the guy that was up against confirmed scum. No mention of why putting all your votes on the guy going up against confirmed scum is no biggie, or not suspicious at all.

On October 17 2012 06:42 kushm4sta wrote:
Massive time dump thread read progress note:
Memetoss and hiropro and looking really town.
Note: do not be fooled into thinking djodref is town from his long ass post. A lot of newbie scums do this as something safe and easy they can do to make them look town.

He's being nice, too nice. It's as if thrawn pointed the cheeriness of his meta d1 and since then he has gone into super happy friendly mode.

note to self, don't be fooled into thinking djodref town (Implies djodref scum?)
On October 17 2012 07:58 kushm4sta wrote:
If I die:
first let me day I should not die. Either Austin or ET should die and if they don't something is very wrong.

I read straight through about half the thread and I feel confident in my current scumreads.

DJODREF
His scumstrat= make big posts, people will be impressed and think you are town. Look past the length and you will see his scumminess.
Yup. Long posts = scum. That's it.

Constantly has djo as scum. djo is #2 on his list at the start of the day, stays #2, becomes one of his top 3, kush promises case on djo.
On October 17 2012 21:44 kushm4sta wrote:
guys real cases against thrawn and djo and a closer look at Austin is coming when I get home.


Any case? Nope. He's now townie for the reasons he was scummy + defense of mementoss's case + Show Spoiler +
On October 18 2012 09:30 kushm4sta wrote:
I change my mind about djodref. I don't think scum djo would be as comfortable writing long paragraphs like he does just sharing his thoughts. He has constructed, formatted cases, but he also has posts in which he freely shares of this thoughts. He seems really comfortable and at ease in the thread.
Some examples:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 17 2012 09:42 Djodref wrote:
Regarding today's mechanics, I think we should run our majority lynch in parallel.
It's interesting to get the list so people should put them in the voting thread regardless of who is going to be lynched today (according to the lists).
With the parallel majority lynch (running until smthing like deadline - 1H), we decide what is the real target of the lynch today and we modify the lists in order to get the right guy lynched. I'm betting right now that it's going to be the same guy anyway.

I propose a majority vote for this idea !

I'm in !

##Vote Hopeless

Show nested quote +
On October 17 2012 20:06 Djodref wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I've been reading the whole daoud turnover about thrawn just before and it made me regret my previous night post+ Show Spoiler +

On October 17 2012 01:00 Djodref wrote:


Why we shouldn't lynch Daoud




My main point here is that we have made a mistake while lynching prplhz and I'm afraid that we might do it again if we were to lynch Daoud. First I would like to compare the reasons why we want to lynch them.
+ Show Spoiler +

I've tried to analyze the reasons which lead to the D2 prplhz's debacle. At that time, prplhz felt like the perfect lynch candidate. Mainly because of the following reasons
  • Questionable post quality
  • Pushing Sandroba lynch, then backing off
  • Attempt to get town credit for his last minute "save"
  • Association with ON
  • Holding onto the potato (scum players are known to like potato)
  • Wanting to blow ET with his potato


Now let's take a look at the reasons advanced for daoud's lynch
  • OMGUSing, using weird logic to find scum
  • Pushing Sandroba lynch, then having a very poor defense for his actions
  • Association with ON
  • Wanting for the majority to decide what to do with his potato (he didn't get to hold the potato at all but w/e)


If you see anything thing big that I have missed, I would enjoy to discuss it.
Anyway, there are some common reasons between these two and I think that some of them are just not so good. I'm not saying that they are not valid but I don't think they should carry too much weight in our scumhunt. I'm going to elaborate the push of Sandroba and the association with ON in the next spoiler.


Why pushing Sandroba was not so relevant
+ Show Spoiler +

Among us, we have been a lot to suspect Sandro during the first stages of D1: he didn't randomly advance to the finals. When you look at his filter until the following post, he looks pretty scummy.
On October 13 2012 16:00 sandroba wrote:
I'm not going to fight against this lynch. This is simply too stupid to fight over and I don't feel like it. If you people stopped one second to look at this thread you would come to realise that is simply no way I'm scum purely based on how this situation came to be. Also there is no case against me. I refuse to defend myself against the ignorant uninformed opinion of a bunch of riotters. This is no way to play mafia. You have to look at the intricacies and not follow the mob rule that is usually driven by scum. I leave you sheep to your fate.

My reads so far is that ET austin hiro and kush are town. I honestly don't know anymore about ON cuz I would expect him to try to at least keep apearances as scum.
This djodref is either very dumb or scum. You would never as town (and inteligent) feel that a person that is standing up to you against the majority trying to lynch would be scum. Prpl and mementos are prob scum.

I've been wanting to lynch him at this point and it was the same for Thrawn, Kush, and Daoud. I've haven't been here to witness the rise of town Sandro later on but I think it was totally ok to have wanted to lynch him at that time.
We shouldn't have blamed prplhz for this and we should not blame anybody for this. After that, prplhz didn't realize his mistake fast enough and I guess that daoud wasn't even here to see the real town Sandro as he missed all the deadlines.
Regarding the Daoud's defense regarding his vote, I would agree that it looks pretty bad. I don't want to give him total clearance because of this precise point but given the general level of his posts and his awareness of the game, I can imagine him as total town newbie with clumsy defense.


Why the association case with ON is not so relevant
+ Show Spoiler +

ON was a lurker. I don't know what we can guess from his few interactions with the world. The two votes he threw on me were not even useful, I don't see any purpose for them. They might have been real panic votes, maybe not. We don't know.
Same, anybody could say anything about a lurker. Mafia can try to bus or to save. Town can say scummy or townie (see prplhz as an extreme example). The thing is that he was a lurker. We cannot have anything tangible from this.


The final reasons to lynch Daoud
+ Show Spoiler +

If we discard the previous reasons, here is what is left
  • OMGUSing, using weird logic to find scum
  • Wanting for the majority to decide what to do with his potato (he didn't get to hold the potato at all but w/e)

I think these reasons are not a making a solid enough case. He could be newb scum or he could be newb town but my guts are leaning towards town when I read his filter. Especially when he has tried to improve his play during potato day.
Regarding the potato, prplhz didn't pass it and it was not town in my eyes but maybe you see things differently when you have everybody on your back.
One last thing. When I'm looking back at D2, I have a feeling this day was wasted. Because we had two obvious targets, we didn't think about if they were the right targets or not. Please think how easy it would be to push such mislynches when no one is thinking twice. Mafia totally got us and I bet they were enjoying nice holidays.


Conclusion

Daoud is looking scummy but he is not the right target. I have a strong feeling that he is in fact a newbie that is going to be mislynched. I would prefer than we not lynch him and focus on the right targets starting from tomorrow. I'm going to present them to you in my following posts.



I have been preparing this post after prplhz tragic explosion, and I was wondering if daoud could be the scum of two like I've stated here.

On October 15 2012 18:18 Djodref wrote:
/snip
About prplhz and daoud
My feeling is that we definitively have a scum between the two but not that the two of them are scum. Honestly, if they were both scum, I would expect them to concede right now. I'm really more confident that prplhz is the scum out of them two.

I would be happy to see them passing the potato to each other


I've realized that we didn't think about prplhz lynch enough and thus I have considered carefully why we should lynch Daoud. At this time, I found out that he was more likely to be a mislynch than anything else, hence my night post.

Unfortunately, his behavior right now at he beginning has made me doubt again. I was wondering if he could really be scum or not while re-reading the whole thread and I came to the conclusion that he is certainly a mislynch !

I'll elaborate in my next post. It's a bit WIFOMy but I think it's good

I would expect first time djo to think way more about his posts and be more reserved.

Mementoss I don't like your case on djo.
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2012 07:34 Mementoss wrote:
In conclusion recap:
1Hard defense on Ro3 ON vs Hopeless, uses all votes
2Hard defense on ON , trying to convince people to vote sandroba
3puttin doubt on ON lynch
4Double standards on different lurkers, ON vs Hiro/hopeless/me early
5weak case on prplhz, doesn't attempt to look outside prplhz and da0d even though he thinks da0d is town and has a good chance at being lynched
6Trying really hard to look town and harmless, calling himself a noob and bad and smiley faces.
7Isn't pushing his town read day 3 or his scum reads
8pretty much has been floating by without suspicion because of ON's panic votes. WIFOM, ON coulda been bused and coulda been used to make djo look townie.

1 I think it's a mistake to read too much into the votes d1. It's very possible no scum had votes on sandroba, or they did and then took them off when they saw the tide changing, like thrawn.
2 This is understandable from a town perspective.
3 same as 2
4 Perhaps there are inconsistencies in his idea, but I expect that from newb town.
5 The urge to sheep was strong that day lol. It seemed like a really sure thing and prpl wasn't helping with threatening to give it to ET.
6 His smiley face usage is consistent with his last game. He also called himself noob and bad many times.
7 Probably comes from his lack of confidence? It seems like he is very happy when people agree with him though.
8 WIFOM. He COULD be scum from his voting record. But look at the tone and the ease of his posts.
##DEFENSE DJODREF


But nope, lowers djo because -
On October 19 2012 07:01 kushm4sta wrote:
I lowered djo solely because I want to lynch austin, so I want to increase his lead.


Except he's spent half of today with djo at the top of his list, and half with djo at the bottom + defending a case against him and finding him "the cutest thing ever."
On October 19 2012 05:07 kushm4sta wrote:

@djodref

I love you dude you make me smile every time I read one of your posts. That's not just buddying to you, that's the truth. You are literally the cutest thing ever. Are all french people like you?
Also look at hiro d1, before he went afk. Just read through his filter, it looks town. His lurkiness, that was not deliberate. We know that now because he asked for a replacement. Reconsider austin. Vote him higher please.

Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:06 GMT
#1587
I thought djo was scum then I changed my mind once I read through his filter and thought about it more.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:07 GMT
#1588
On October 19 2012 07:06 kushm4sta wrote:
I thought djo was scum then I changed my mind once I read through his filter and thought about it more.

On October 19 2012 07:01 kushm4sta wrote:
I lowered djo solely because I want to lynch austin, so I want to increase his lead.

Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:09 GMT
#1589
Austin's play reeks of desperation.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:11 GMT
#1590
Austin claim your fake role. There's only an hour left. I don't see why you are waiting so long.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:11 GMT
#1591
On October 19 2012 07:09 kushm4sta wrote:
Austin's play reeks of desperation.

Rawr, I so stinky.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:13 GMT
#1592
On October 19 2012 07:11 kushm4sta wrote:
Austin claim your fake role. There's only an hour left. I don't see why you are waiting so long.

Because it's information I don't want mafia to have if I don't HAVE to give it up.
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 18 2012 22:14 GMT
#1593
Day Three Update
41 daoud
40 austin
40 kush
38 djodref
38 VE
34 thrawn
29 mementoss
28 hope

I went through this twice, but it probably wouldn't hurt to have someone double check to verify the vote count. 45 minutes remain
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:14 GMT
#1594
If you wait until the last second that puts a lot of pressure on people to decide quick. We won't even be able to make a smart decision about your claim
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:15 GMT
#1595
i will save daoud by lowering him.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 18 2012 22:15 GMT
#1596
On October 19 2012 07:14 kushm4sta wrote:
If you wait until the last second that puts a lot of pressure on people to decide quick. We won't even be able to make a smart decision about your claim

You may not be able to make a smart decision about my claim regardless.

Also how is da0ud leading...
Fe fi fo fum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 22:15 GMT
#1597
On October 19 2012 07:14 thrawn2112 wrote:
WHY THE FUCK ARE WE LYNCHING DAOUD

goddammit lol

nobody is pushing his case... he just happens to be high enough in everyone's list.

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 22:17 GMT
#1598
Why the fuck are only three people here less than an hour to lynch...
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 22:19 GMT
#1599
On October 19 2012 07:17 kushm4sta wrote:
Why the fuck are only three people here less than an hour to lynch...


we've been the only 3 people in the thread basically all day

VE where you at
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 22:23 GMT
#1600
1 austin
2 kushm4sta
3 djodref
4 mementoss
5 hopeless1der
6 thrawn
7 hiro
8 da0ud
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28584
Shuttle 2933
Bisu 982
Horang2 819
Jaedong 617
BeSt 384
Hyuk 308
firebathero 303
actioN 278
Light 257
[ Show more ]
Mini 211
Stork 205
Zeus 186
Soma 180
Soulkey 168
EffOrt 143
Last 131
Leta 109
ggaemo 92
ZerO 86
Pusan 84
Snow 83
Rush 69
Mong 55
Killer 54
Aegong 40
hero 39
Mind 35
Shine 32
Sexy 29
Sharp 27
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Shinee 24
ToSsGirL 22
soO 21
Terrorterran 17
sorry 15
Free 14
Yoon 13
zelot 13
JulyZerg 12
PianO 12
HiyA 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1463
qojqva1202
Dendi845
Fuzer 126
League of Legends
Reynor91
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
x6flipin281
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2029
B2W.Neo458
XBOCT333
Livibee180
DeMusliM178
Mew2King135
Liquid`LucifroN130
XaKoH 120
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE82
Chillindude9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream301
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2234
• TFBlade468
Other Games
• WagamamaTV130
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 16m
Stellar Fest
1h 16m
OSC
12h 16m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.