• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12523 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 103 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 09:51 GMT
#1441
da0 say some more stuff about who you want to lynch
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 10:50 GMT
#1442
So daoud is making djodref his in game coach lol.
What scum would be reckless enough to say shit like that? Think of the level of mindgames required for dao to be scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 10:58 GMT
#1443
yeah that's what I got off of it. reminds me of kush's first game

I think he's a mislynch and I advise other people who don't want him lynched to put him as far down in your list as need be.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 11:11 GMT
#1444
Ok here are some things I want to see before lynch

Austin talking more about mementoss

VE talking more about austin

mementoss talking about why he backed down off of austin's case, and if he still wants to lynch da0/djo
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 11:25 GMT
#1445
kush if you think da0 is town, and he's very likely to be lynched based on the current votecount, then why the hell do you have him at #3?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 11:25 GMT
#1446
On October 18 2012 20:11 thrawn2112 wrote:
Ok here are some things I want to see before lynch

Austin talking more about mementoss

We haven't had enough of this already?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 18 2012 11:29 GMT
#1447
i cant believe djo is making a case on VE for lurking when the player got replaced. I mean, use your head, he got replaced because he had no time to post or lost interest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 11:52 GMT
#1448
I was going through filters and this post caught my eye:

On October 14 2012 01:03 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 00:53 kushm4sta wrote:
MEMENTOSS hypothetically ON could be replaced right? Wouldn't that solve the problem?


Yeah it would, but the hosts don't seem to keen on it so Im not sure.


This post, regardless of his alignment, tells us that mementoss was of the opinion that ON is not going to be replaced. In other words, mementoss thought that ON was going to be modkilled. Why as town, would you want to vote for somebody who is going to be modkilled? It serves no purpose, unless you think the opposing candidate is town... which mementoss didn't. So it makes absolutely no sense for town mementoss to vote for ON, if he thinks that Sand is scummy (which he did) and if he thinks ON will be modkilled. Why would scum mementoss want to vote for ON, who he thinks is going to be modkilled? To gain towncred after the flip.

Mementoss actually gives a close description of what I'm talking about here:

On October 15 2012 20:48 Mementoss wrote:
Also, I'm gunna try to shy away from the connection cases with ON. Simply for the fact that ON was the perfect bus target. He was useless, and inactive so was guaranteed to get lynched eventually and gave easy town credibility on any one voting him. It also gives scum a chance who voted him, to shift the attention off themselves by using oh he voted for ON not to move on in this matchup, SCUM SCUM. So yeah, I'll take it into account when reading filters, but I think ON was probably bussed.


Here's a recap of what I'm trying to say:

Mementoss though sandroba was scummy. Mementoss thought ON was a null read. Mementoss thought ON was going to be modkilled. Mementoss votes for the null read who he thinks will be modkilled, instead of using his vote on the guy he thought was scummy?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 18 2012 11:59 GMT
#1449
On October 18 2012 20:52 thrawn2112 wrote:
I was going through filters and this post caught my eye:

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 01:03 Mementoss wrote:
On October 14 2012 00:53 kushm4sta wrote:
MEMENTOSS hypothetically ON could be replaced right? Wouldn't that solve the problem?


Yeah it would, but the hosts don't seem to keen on it so Im not sure.


This post, regardless of his alignment, tells us that mementoss was of the opinion that ON is not going to be replaced. In other words, mementoss thought that ON was going to be modkilled. Why as town, would you want to vote for somebody who is going to be modkilled? It serves no purpose, unless you think the opposing candidate is town... which mementoss didn't. So it makes absolutely no sense for town mementoss to vote for ON, if he thinks that Sand is scummy (which he did) and if he thinks ON will be modkilled. Why would scum mementoss want to vote for ON, who he thinks is going to be modkilled? To gain towncred after the flip.

Mementoss actually gives a close description of what I'm talking about here:

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 20:48 Mementoss wrote:
Also, I'm gunna try to shy away from the connection cases with ON. Simply for the fact that ON was the perfect bus target. He was useless, and inactive so was guaranteed to get lynched eventually and gave easy town credibility on any one voting him. It also gives scum a chance who voted him, to shift the attention off themselves by using oh he voted for ON not to move on in this matchup, SCUM SCUM. So yeah, I'll take it into account when reading filters, but I think ON was probably bussed.


Here's a recap of what I'm trying to say:

Mementoss though sandroba was scummy. Mementoss thought ON was a null read. Mementoss thought ON was going to be modkilled. Mementoss votes for the null read who he thinks will be modkilled, instead of using his vote on the guy he thought was scummy?


I never said I expected him to be modkilled, I just said the hosts weren't keen on replacing. AKA it wasn't happeneing in day1/night1. Who would expect a modkill with a replacement list that already has 2 people in it? Im sure I probably implied it was possible, but why would you as town want to rely on host actions that are impossible to speculate about or ask about. I was just playing the game expecting no host interactions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 12:01 GMT
#1450
that's just my read of your thoughts behind that post. and I don't see how "not replaced" doesn't equal "modkilled"

so wtf else would have been possible
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 18 2012 12:03 GMT
#1451
On October 18 2012 21:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
that's just my read of your thoughts behind that post. and I don't see how "not replaced" doesn't equal "modkilled"

so wtf else would have been possible


no action at all?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 12:03 GMT
#1452
I think people get replaced when they asked to be replaced. People get modkilled when they don't say anything and just afk. It says in the OP that if you do that, you get modkilled.
If i had to guess, I would guess ON was going to get modkilled and I think scum knew that already.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 12:03 GMT
#1453
@thrawn really good job improving your scum play since I called you out on it BTW
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 12:13 GMT
#1454
On October 18 2012 21:03 kushm4sta wrote:
@thrawn really good job improving your scum play since I called you out on it BTW


If you're going to admit to ignoring everything I say then you may as well claim scum... you can't possibly be 100% convinced that I'm scum so either go ahead and claim scum or stop acting like scum kush.

+ Show Spoiler +
And yes your post did serve as a wake up call. I've had kinda a shitty game and I haven't been taking it too seriously, especially after the D1 flip. I think yesterday or so was the first time I've been truly sober since the game's started.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 12:20 GMT
#1455
On October 18 2012 21:13 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2012 21:03 kushm4sta wrote:
@thrawn really good job improving your scum play since I called you out on it BTW


If you're going to admit to ignoring everything I say then you may as well claim scum... you can't possibly be 100% convinced that I'm scum so either go ahead and claim scum or stop acting like scum kush.

+ Show Spoiler +
And yes your post did serve as a wake up call. I've had kinda a shitty game and I haven't been taking it too seriously, especially after the D1 flip. I think yesterday or so was the first time I've been truly sober since the game's started.

How am I ignoring everything you say? Actually I am paying attention to everything you say moreso than anyone else.

Also you are creating a double standard here. You say you are going to ignore me so you can get back to scumhunting, but when I don't answer one of your questions then I'm suddenly scum?
To answer your queston: daoud is more of a null read then a town read. Honestly I am stumped with how interpret his behavior. I would be more surprised if he flipped scum than if he flipped town though.
My list as it stands is not taking into account who is going to get lynched. If i have to change it later somehow to ensure the lynch of austin and prevent the lynch of daoud, I will.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 12:23 GMT
#1456
When I said I'm going to ignore you I was talking about your case against me.. I see no reason to bother myself with it. Oh and the passive aggressive name dropping shit is annoying too but no reason to comment on that either.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2012 12:31 GMT
#1457
On October 18 2012 21:23 thrawn2112 wrote:
Oh and the passive aggressive name dropping shit is annoying too but no reason to comment on that either.

Can you comment on it real quick because I have no idea what it is that you are talking about?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 12:38 GMT
#1458
just go through your recent filter using ctrl f "thrawn" and you'll see what I'm talking about... it's full of passive aggressive accusations
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 18 2012 12:58 GMT
#1459
kush talk about your #1 austin pick plz
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 18 2012 13:07 GMT
#1460
On October 18 2012 20:29 Mementoss wrote:
i cant believe djo is making a case on VE for lurking when the player got replaced. I mean, use your head, he got replaced because he had no time to post or lost interest.


@Mementoss

I don't understand how the following is a case about kurking...

On October 18 2012 16:59 Djodref wrote:
Did you check his filter ?

D1/N1
  • talkative about the lynch mechanics but a lot less about the match-ups in general
  • kush and me on his radar then drops us (not even commenting my matchup against sandro)
  • gives his thoughts but mainly when people ask him for it, retaining info in general
  • too decisive to be true regarding his ON votes (R3 and R4) => he was bussing him
  • cast scummy shadow on prplhz for voting Sandro before we know this one is going to turn town


D2/N2
  • holds the potato for a bad reason => retaining info
  • not giving scumreads at the execption of prplhz (even if I get back on his radar)
  • disregards me and my questions
  • promise scumreads and disappear


I'm just realizing that VE wants to lynch austin. I don't know what to think about this...


Could have have some honest comments on these points ?
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings110
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko270
ProTech127
SHIN 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25735
Hyuk 1277
Shuttle 1102
Bisu 1064
Mind 867
Larva 317
firebathero 272
Mini 264
Soma 189
EffOrt 170
[ Show more ]
Last 133
Leta 123
ZerO 91
Zeus 79
Pusan 76
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 56
sorry 38
PianO 36
Sexy 36
Killer 33
Bale 29
Trap 28
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
hero 23
yabsab 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Dendi943
XcaliburYe606
XaKoH 370
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1527
Other Games
gofns35237
singsing2431
B2W.Neo824
crisheroes281
Happy198
DeMusliM178
OGKoka 167
Mew2King119
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS64
ZerO(Twitch)6
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8132
League of Legends
• Jankos1688
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 16m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.