• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9888 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 103 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 23:51 GMT
#181
ah wait if you revote then that erases all your previous votes? k nvm what i said about your revote doing nothing djodref
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
October 10 2012 23:54 GMT
#182
Hey Djodref, I'd like a proper response to the question I asked you earlier. Not a repetition of what you've already said, I want a clear stance.


I'm voting for kush over prp. kush doesn't seem to have much interest in finding scum - his votes are for people who he thinks are "bad", which is pretty much just abdicating any responsibility for scumhunting. The one vote that he does try to give some reasoning for is nonsense and in itself a contradiction since kush himself is not attempting to find scum - he's content to make one weak read and pick 2 other people for reasons unrelated to finding scum.

He's right, that getting a bye makes it easier for you to be lynched. But he calls it a "disadvantage." Scum would be more likely to think of it this way. He is not approaching the bracket as an opportunity to catch scum, but as a trial to avoid lynch. He has the natural fear of a scum.


kushm4sta x1
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 10 2012 23:57 GMT
#183
About prplhz/kush,

I didn't like kush calling mementoss a bad player. It doesn't promote a good atmosphere for the discussion. But it fits his meta so I'm going to give him a pass on this one. I've not revealed anything scummy in his filter except that so he doesn't deserve a vote.
prplhz's filter is full of one liners and I find his town read on me very scummy. The reason he gives for it is ridiculous. I'll drop a vote on him before going to work.

@kush

From what I understand, your last post in the voting thread is going to be taken in account for the final votes. I was just unvoting Mementoss with this post.



thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 10 2012 23:59 GMT
#184
On October 11 2012 08:54 HiroPro wrote:
Hey Djodref, I'd like a proper response to the question I asked you earlier. Not a repetition of what you've already said, I want a clear stance.


I'm voting for kush over prp. kush doesn't seem to have much interest in finding scum - his votes are for people who he thinks are "bad", which is pretty much just abdicating any responsibility for scumhunting. The one vote that he does try to give some reasoning for is nonsense and in itself a contradiction since kush himself is not attempting to find scum - he's content to make one weak read and pick 2 other people for reasons unrelated to finding scum.

Show nested quote +
He's right, that getting a bye makes it easier for you to be lynched. But he calls it a "disadvantage." Scum would be more likely to think of it this way. He is not approaching the bracket as an opportunity to catch scum, but as a trial to avoid lynch. He has the natural fear of a scum.


kushm4sta x1


You need to be aware that that's what he does as town and that's why I semi-jokingly suggested a kush policy lynch. If it matters I think he looks like town if you're going off of meta reads. What do you think about prp?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 11 2012 00:01 GMT
#185
@Hiro

I wanted the discussion to stop and I've found this very post scummy.

On October 10 2012 12:28 HiroPro wrote:
So do you agree with my plan or not? Any ideas of your own?

HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
October 11 2012 00:06 GMT
#186
On October 11 2012 08:59 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2012 08:54 HiroPro wrote:
Hey Djodref, I'd like a proper response to the question I asked you earlier. Not a repetition of what you've already said, I want a clear stance.


I'm voting for kush over prp. kush doesn't seem to have much interest in finding scum - his votes are for people who he thinks are "bad", which is pretty much just abdicating any responsibility for scumhunting. The one vote that he does try to give some reasoning for is nonsense and in itself a contradiction since kush himself is not attempting to find scum - he's content to make one weak read and pick 2 other people for reasons unrelated to finding scum.

He's right, that getting a bye makes it easier for you to be lynched. But he calls it a "disadvantage." Scum would be more likely to think of it this way. He is not approaching the bracket as an opportunity to catch scum, but as a trial to avoid lynch. He has the natural fear of a scum.


kushm4sta x1


You need to be aware that that's what he does as town and that's why I semi-jokingly suggested a kush policy lynch. If it matters I think he looks like town if you're going off of meta reads. What do you think about prp?


Then show me some examples of what you mean.

prp looks fine to me. I don't see anything suspicious about what he posted.


Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 11 2012 00:08 GMT
#187
Ok guys, I really have to go to work now so I'm not going to be around at deadline.

Homeless has to bring more content so I want him to advance over Mementoss, he gets my vote.
Prplhz is giving a town read for something I find insignificant and I don't like his posting style so far. I hope he is going to shape up. He gets my vote.
OriginalName gets my vote for lurking hardcore.

prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 11 2012 00:45 GMT
#188
Going to bed. Considering the situation I'm happy with my votes... vote.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 11 2012 01:09 GMT
#189
sandroba I'm hoping you've got something to say along with your recent 2x vote?

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 11 2012 01:11 GMT
#190
On October 11 2012 08:54 HiroPro wrote:
Hey Djodref, I'd like a proper response to the question I asked you earlier. Not a repetition of what you've already said, I want a clear stance.


I'm voting for kush over prp. kush doesn't seem to have much interest in finding scum - his votes are for people who he thinks are "bad", which is pretty much just abdicating any responsibility for scumhunting. The one vote that he does try to give some reasoning for is nonsense and in itself a contradiction since kush himself is not attempting to find scum - he's content to make one weak read and pick 2 other people for reasons unrelated to finding scum.

Show nested quote +
He's right, that getting a bye makes it easier for you to be lynched. But he calls it a "disadvantage." Scum would be more likely to think of it this way. He is not approaching the bracket as an opportunity to catch scum, but as a trial to avoid lynch. He has the natural fear of a scum.


kushm4sta x1


I get that people think it's not a scumtell, but how is it "in itself a condradiction since [I am] not attempting to find scum"?

My point about doaud had nothing to do with whether or not he was scumhunting, so I don't see the contradiction.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 11 2012 01:12 GMT
#191
aww yeah sandroba backing me up on the doaud vote
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
October 11 2012 01:18 GMT
#192
On October 11 2012 10:11 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2012 08:54 HiroPro wrote:
Hey Djodref, I'd like a proper response to the question I asked you earlier. Not a repetition of what you've already said, I want a clear stance.


I'm voting for kush over prp. kush doesn't seem to have much interest in finding scum - his votes are for people who he thinks are "bad", which is pretty much just abdicating any responsibility for scumhunting. The one vote that he does try to give some reasoning for is nonsense and in itself a contradiction since kush himself is not attempting to find scum - he's content to make one weak read and pick 2 other people for reasons unrelated to finding scum.

He's right, that getting a bye makes it easier for you to be lynched. But he calls it a "disadvantage." Scum would be more likely to think of it this way. He is not approaching the bracket as an opportunity to catch scum, but as a trial to avoid lynch. He has the natural fear of a scum.


kushm4sta x1


I get that people think it's not a scumtell, but how is it "in itself a condradiction since [I am] not attempting to find scum"?

My point about doaud had nothing to do with whether or not he was scumhunting, so I don't see the contradiction.


Then what is your point - that he's showing a scum mentality? It's already been explained to you why that argument doesn't hold any weight (townies would consider byes a disadvantage too, since they don't want to get lynched either), so I don't see why you would keep your vote on him for that reason.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
October 11 2012 01:20 GMT
#193
I'm stepping out for a bit. I'll be back before the deadline.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 11 2012 01:21 GMT
#194
On October 11 2012 10:12 kushm4sta wrote:
aww yeah sandroba backing me up on the doaud vote


you're happy about a vote that somebody doesn't give an explanation for?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 11 2012 01:28 GMT
#195
30 Minutes to first round deadline. da0 and OriginalName have not yet voted in the voting thread.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 11 2012 01:30 GMT
#196
On October 11 2012 10:21 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2012 10:12 kushm4sta wrote:
aww yeah sandroba backing me up on the doaud vote


you're happy about a vote that somebody doesn't give an explanation for?


Happy yeah because I still think worrying about the bye is scummy. He is afraid of winning the scum championship before the voting even starts.

But I still expect an explanation.
And also I do not think it's right. I myself would not do it because I would not want to say my opinion on the matter is worth more than other people's. I read why they think it's not a scumtell and I can see their point of view, even though I prefer mine.

It just seems wrong to override people's votes like that and yeah I think it's pretty scummy if there isn't a really good explanation.
But I'm happy that doaud is going through.
I don't have a scumread on djodref. However I'm not the best person to make that read because I do not know what his meta is at all. I stopped paying close attention to that game after I got killed.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
October 11 2012 01:31 GMT
#197
Djoref dude looks town to me. Da0ud could go either way, leaning scum atm. I'm actually surprised he was winning, anyone care to explain it to me? austin?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 11 2012 01:33 GMT
#198
On October 11 2012 10:18 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2012 10:11 kushm4sta wrote:
On October 11 2012 08:54 HiroPro wrote:
Hey Djodref, I'd like a proper response to the question I asked you earlier. Not a repetition of what you've already said, I want a clear stance.


I'm voting for kush over prp. kush doesn't seem to have much interest in finding scum - his votes are for people who he thinks are "bad", which is pretty much just abdicating any responsibility for scumhunting. The one vote that he does try to give some reasoning for is nonsense and in itself a contradiction since kush himself is not attempting to find scum - he's content to make one weak read and pick 2 other people for reasons unrelated to finding scum.

He's right, that getting a bye makes it easier for you to be lynched. But he calls it a "disadvantage." Scum would be more likely to think of it this way. He is not approaching the bracket as an opportunity to catch scum, but as a trial to avoid lynch. He has the natural fear of a scum.


kushm4sta x1


I get that people think it's not a scumtell, but how is it "in itself a condradiction since [I am] not attempting to find scum"?

My point about doaud had nothing to do with whether or not he was scumhunting, so I don't see the contradiction.


Then what is your point - that he's showing a scum mentality? It's already been explained to you why that argument doesn't hold any weight (townies would consider byes a disadvantage too, since they don't want to get lynched either), so I don't see why you would keep your vote on him for that reason.


Yes my point is he is showing a scum mentality. Yes it has been explained, but I do not consider any explanation given definitive. Personally I did not think about the bye being a disadvantage. I don't want to lynched sure, but my fear of being lynched is WAY more as scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
October 11 2012 01:36 GMT
#199
Yo. I want da0ud to go to the next round. I have a hunch and those have been pretty good historically.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 11 2012 01:43 GMT
#200
On October 11 2012 10:36 sandroba wrote:
Yo. I want da0ud to go to the next round. I have a hunch and those have been pretty good historically.


how strong is your hunch? time to find out
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft404
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2128
sorry 37
910 26
Bale 17
yabsab 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1159
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox825
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv463
WinterStarcraft319
C9.Mang0284
Livibee148
Sick131
Maynarde127
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Stunt375
Other Games
• Day9tv463
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 30m
Stellar Fest
8h 30m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.