• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6629 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Portal Edition - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 95 Next
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 30 2012 22:23 GMT
#161
@Gonzaw I think that it is still weird that austin completely switches stances on the Drazerk/keirathi squabble after I make that comment calling him scummy. I asked him why he came to flip flop on the issue and hasn't answered the question yet. Leaving my post on him, the way he commented on the situation seemed really weird for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 30 2012 22:28 GMT
#162
I'd like to note that Iamperfection has been in the thread on 3 separate time occasions and hasn't commented on anything really important or said anything of value yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
September 30 2012 23:47 GMT
#163
Mementos, any thoughts on JingleHell and others? (like ghost for instance)?

There's a severe lack of information going on.

I'm also severely worried/disappointed in s&b. Does he act like this when he is scum? (i.e never post anything)
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 30 2012 23:51 GMT
#164
I suggest everyone reads Bastard mafia 2

Its a long game of cat and mouse between myself and S+B which basically proves why he is scum in this game.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 30 2012 23:53 GMT
#165
@ memen why did you not include strongandbig when you mentioned that i did not include anything of "value" yet.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 00:00 GMT
#166
Greymist/Hassy: can you please link filters in the OP? Thanks <3
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
October 01 2012 00:04 GMT
#167
working on it now
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 01 2012 00:05 GMT
#168
The thread is like 9 pages long lol
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 00:05 GMT
#169
On October 01 2012 09:05 Drazerk wrote:
The thread is like 9 pages long lol

I know, but it took me 5 pages to actually find s&b's posts.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 01 2012 00:06 GMT
#170
ALL

CTR F

Victory
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 00:08 GMT
#171
Oh. Duh.

I never use All so I didn't think about that. Oops!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
October 01 2012 00:14 GMT
#172
Filters added to the OP
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 01 2012 00:27 GMT
#173
On October 01 2012 09:06 Drazerk wrote:
ALL

CTR F

Victory

oh wow thanks
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 01 2012 01:44 GMT
#174
So....hello, anybody?

austin, why aren't you making those fluffy walls of text you make when you are town?
Why does it seem nobody cares?


Damn, what a boring game :/
If this keeps up like this I'll most likely vote S&B, or ghost (if he wasn't intentionally trolling), or Jingle (if I make up my mind about him) or Mementos/Nisani/austin/iamperfection (I have "weird" feelings about all of them but there so little to go on that I can't know for sure).

Yeah, not incredibly useful, but oh well...
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
October 01 2012 01:47 GMT
#175
Can we get a votecount?
Enjoy your day.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 01:51 GMT
#176
I would talk with you but I exhausted my major reads when you asked earlier, so I'll just make some quick comments:

s&b: hardcore lurking. I honestly expect more from him.

austin: weird flip-flop on me, and again not as active as I would expect

Mementoss: null. I'm curious what about him gives you a weird feeling? Your only mentions of him so far are in passing, or asking other people questions.

iamperfection: slight meta-based town read, despite his lurkiness.

My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
October 01 2012 02:01 GMT
#177
Vote Count

Mattchew (0): Keirathi

Keirathi (1): Drazerk, ghost_403

Drazerk (2): Nisani201, JingleHell

austinmcc (1): Mementoss

strongandbig (1): Drazerk

JingleHell (1): gonzaw

ghost_403 (1): iamperfection

The following players have not voted: Mattchew, HiroPro, Crossfire99, strongandbig, Keirathi, austinmcc.

At the end of the deadline, all nonvoters will be counted as voting for no lynch, and they will be forcibly replaced.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 01 2012 02:31 GMT
#178
On October 01 2012 10:51 Keirathi wrote:
I would talk with you but I exhausted my major reads when you asked earlier, so I'll just make some quick comments:

s&b: hardcore lurking. I honestly expect more from him.

austin: weird flip-flop on me, and again not as active as I would expect

Mementoss: null. I'm curious what about him gives you a weird feeling? Your only mentions of him so far are in passing, or asking other people questions.

iamperfection: slight meta-based town read, despite his lurkiness.



The "weird" feeling I had about Mementos was that 1st post of his. His reasoning to vote austin didn't seem that good to me (although I don't really want to get into it right now), and it seemed he picked him out of nowhere. The worst thing is that that post of his made me think "wow, so it seems Mementos will be active and contribute" but he never followed up with anything later.

Just how I found Jingle suspicious because Jingle FoSed Drazerk and then did absolutely nothing to push his read, I find Mementos suspicious for doing the same to austin. He parked his vote on him, then disappeared only to sporadically make irrelevant one-liners and completely forget about austin.

It may be that he was having 2nd doubts on austin but was not really sure if he wanted to unvote him or not and thus kept his vote (which I guess is what happened with Jingle, and basically what happened with me some time ago), but there's almost no indication of that from him and that doesn't justify his lack of contributions since then
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 01 2012 03:03 GMT
#179
Hey guys

So I'm just checking in

I call Drazerk out for scummy play
He says "I play like this always so you can't call me out for it"

My response: okay so we lynch you for it, you know it's scummy play but you do it anyway.

When is the deadline?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 03:07 GMT
#180
In 20'ish hours.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM679
TKL 343
TaKeTV 228
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 108
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 679
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 190
ProTech148
MaxPax 143
BRAT_OK 108
UpATreeSC 86
MindelVK 22
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 909
EffOrt 561
Mini 529
ggaemo 177
firebathero 150
White-Ra 59
Barracks 57
910 50
Hyun 50
Shinee 45
[ Show more ]
Shine 35
Bale 26
Killer 25
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 755
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4455
crisheroes1545
Liquid`Hasu1044
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2860
singsing1670
B2W.Neo902
ceh9634
Beastyqt607
ArmadaUGS141
C9.Mang0116
Dewaltoss46
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile116
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• TFBlade824
Other Games
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.