• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8407 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Portal Edition - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 95 Next
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 02 2012 00:53 GMT
#401
And I'm willing to give Mattchew some breathing room at this point, although bussing is never out of the question.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 02 2012 00:59 GMT
#402
So, I'm glad that iamperfection died, but I thought this was a majority lynch. I mean even the op says it is a simple majority lynch. Shouldn't it have been a no lynch?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 02 2012 01:05 GMT
#403
Because of that vote, I'm pretty confident Mattchew, mementoss, and hiro are town because there is no reason to bus your scum buddy day 1 when apparently it is plurality lynch. If they were scum they could have easily consolidated on any other person and gotten them lynched because iamperfection only had 4 votes.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 02 2012 01:13 GMT
#404
Oh, I also think this makes ghost town because there's no way a scum would attack his own, so early and leave his vote on him all day despite people trying to convince him otherwise.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
October 02 2012 01:22 GMT
#405
On October 02 2012 09:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
So, I'm glad that iamperfection died, but I thought this was a majority lynch. I mean even the op says it is a simple majority lynch. Shouldn't it have been a no lynch?


I've never been good with the lynch type names. They OP explains the rules for the lynch
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
October 02 2012 01:24 GMT
#406
wow. 4 votes and we managed to lynch scum. lol, what a game.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 02 2012 01:34 GMT
#407
On October 02 2012 09:52 JingleHell wrote:
Luckily, Gonzaw is an arrogant dipshit who forgets that while he was wishy-washy tunneling me, he was actually just throwing around throwaway votes and has no room to "I told you so" anyone, or expect to be treated as town for his vote.

Let's get him tomorrow, gents.

Or am I supposed to ignore his tone in his post and bathe in good feelings because he agreed that I'm town while he spewed all sorts of shit?


"Town you impress me" is kind of the opposite of "I told you so".
Hell I expected it to be a misslynch (I even said so myself) so I'm very impressed. If people had done what I told them to they would have lynched you and (unfortunately) you would have flipped town most likely.

Please read carefully before posting.
Also I'm not an "arrogant dipshit" and that's the most ironic statement I've seen in TL mafia.
Again, carefully read my post, specially the part where I give you advice.

Let's get him tomorrow, gents.


No. Calm down, read the thread carefully, stop being so biased and arrogant and think.
After you've done that come back and consider lynching me again. I won't take you seriously until you do


@S&B: Dude, start posting NOW or I'll do everything in my power to kill you.
If I can ever be justified in tunneling the hell out of you in any game we play together it's in this one. You only have 7 freaking posts, 4 of them having less than 3 lines.


@Crossfire: You know, the fact that you forgot it's plurality lynch and not majority lynch actually makes you look worse, since you parked your vote on iamperfection and left. If you were scum maybe you thought there would be a NL so you thought iamperfection was safe before disappearing.

Is this the case? I don't know. If you don't give more thorough reads and actively participate in discussion while giving your thoughts on things discussed and your thought process (<-most important one) I and the rest of town can't know for sure.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 02 2012 01:48 GMT
#408
On October 02 2012 10:34 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 09:52 JingleHell wrote:
Luckily, Gonzaw is an arrogant dipshit who forgets that while he was wishy-washy tunneling me, he was actually just throwing around throwaway votes and has no room to "I told you so" anyone, or expect to be treated as town for his vote.

Let's get him tomorrow, gents.

Or am I supposed to ignore his tone in his post and bathe in good feelings because he agreed that I'm town while he spewed all sorts of shit?


"Town you impress me" is kind of the opposite of "I told you so".
Hell I expected it to be a misslynch (I even said so myself) so I'm very impressed. If people had done what I told them to they would have lynched you and (unfortunately) you would have flipped town most likely.

Please read carefully before posting.
Also I'm not an "arrogant dipshit" and that's the most ironic statement I've seen in TL mafia.
Again, carefully read my post, specially the part where I give you advice.

Show nested quote +
Let's get him tomorrow, gents.


No. Calm down, read the thread carefully, stop being so biased and arrogant and think.
After you've done that come back and consider lynching me again. I won't take you seriously until you do


@S&B: Dude, start posting NOW or I'll do everything in my power to kill you.
If I can ever be justified in tunneling the hell out of you in any game we play together it's in this one. You only have 7 freaking posts, 4 of them having less than 3 lines.


@Crossfire: You know, the fact that you forgot it's plurality lynch and not majority lynch actually makes you look worse, since you parked your vote on iamperfection and left. If you were scum maybe you thought there would be a NL so you thought iamperfection was safe before disappearing.

Is this the case? I don't know. If you don't give more thorough reads and actively participate in discussion while giving your thoughts on things discussed and your thought process (<-most important one) I and the rest of town can't know for sure.


The only irony here is that you start talking shit (which, thankfully, came well AFTER I pointed to your earlier, lighter efforts at inflammation) and then act like I'm being unreasonable when I turn it around on you.

Oh, and maybe the fact that you're trying to use my defense that you clearly hated against me now. QQ much? No, you're caught, give it up. It wouldn't be the first time that a soft bus wasn't enough to buy someone town cred. Byebye.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 02 2012 01:52 GMT
#409
On October 02 2012 10:34 gonzaw wrote:
@Crossfire: You know, the fact that you forgot it's plurality lynch and not majority lynch actually makes you look worse, since you parked your vote on iamperfection and left. If you were scum maybe you thought there would be a NL so you thought iamperfection was safe before disappearing.

Is this the case? I don't know. If you don't give more thorough reads and actively participate in discussion while giving your thoughts on things discussed and your thought process (<-most important one) I and the rest of town can't know for sure.

I never forgot it was plurality lynch. I never thought it was plurality lynch to begin with. Also, how is it worse if I parked my vote on the person with the most votes at the time I voted when I thought it was majority lynch? It would be worse if I voted like everyone else because then I would be throwing my vote away and not helping lynch someone since I thought it was majority lynch.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 02 2012 01:59 GMT
#410
On October 02 2012 10:22 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 09:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
So, I'm glad that iamperfection died, but I thought this was a majority lynch. I mean even the op says it is a simple majority lynch. Shouldn't it have been a no lynch?


I've never been good with the lynch type names. They OP explains the rules for the lynch

Just so you know, I read the op and still thought is was majority lynch with the definition you gave. If you are refering to the thread you linked, I figured the voting rules there didn't really apply because your rules had some differences.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2012 02:05 GMT
#411
On October 02 2012 10:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
Oh, I also think this makes ghost town because there's no way a scum would attack his own, so early and leave his vote on him all day despite people trying to convince him otherwise.

ghost didn't vote iamperfection...
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 02 2012 02:06 GMT
#412
On October 02 2012 11:05 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 10:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
Oh, I also think this makes ghost town because there's no way a scum would attack his own, so early and leave his vote on him all day despite people trying to convince him otherwise.

ghost didn't vote iamperfection...

no, but iamperfection voted for ghost.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 02 2012 02:08 GMT
#413
I mean the first person that iamperfection attacks hard and sticks with all day is ghost. I think that is good reason for ghost being town.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2012 02:09 GMT
#414
On October 02 2012 11:08 Crossfire99 wrote:
I mean the first person that iamperfection attacks hard and sticks with all day is ghost. I think that is good reason for ghost being town.

reading it like this makes remarkably more sense.
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 02 2012 02:14 GMT
#415
On October 02 2012 11:09 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 11:08 Crossfire99 wrote:
I mean the first person that iamperfection attacks hard and sticks with all day is ghost. I think that is good reason for ghost being town.

reading it like this makes remarkably more sense.

Now if we could only find a scum tonight, so we can get a vig to kill him tonight, it will be just like my last game, which you were a part of. But I hope town wins this time and I'm not completely retarded like I became after two scum died.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 02 2012 02:27 GMT
#416
iamperfection didn't put too much effort in trying to get ghost lynched. He made that initial vote, and then argued a little bit when he was called out, but never did anything to try and get ghost lynched (for instance, he never came back to the thread to defend himself and try to convince people to vote for ghost).

He could have easily tried to bus ghost and then not do anything since pushing ghost would mean ghost would get lynched, meaning scum lose 1 member anyways.

Although the possibility that he made an easy case on an easy town target is also plausible.
Either way, take it with a grain of salt. Analyze ghost by his behaviour alone and not by having an ambigious link to iamperfection.


About ghost:
(Disclaimer: This isn't supposed to be a case against him or anything. I just want to point out some stuff I want some feedback on since I'm not sure if he's scum or not (although he's a possibility, just like when I added him to that previous list).)

I'd want some discussion on ghost, who I'm torn about and think could be scum (although his attitude at times feels too overconfident to be one).

On October 02 2012 05:36 ghost_403 wrote:
Something's off about austin's play this game. I dunno what. I can't put my finger on it, and I have no idea why. I think I'm going to read a few of his previous games.

I'm still happy trying to lynch Keirathi today. After his initial case on Mattchew, he's done more or less no analysis this game. If looking through austin's previous games doesn't yield anything interesting, I might spend a bit more time staring at Keirathi's filter and write up my thoughts on it.

IMP doesn't read like scum to me at a moment. I didn't see anything substantial in the cases presented in the thread to change my mind on that at the moment.


This is the only thing he mentions about iamp.
He doesn't mention at all the fact that iamperfection had a half-assed case on him.
I find this weird...since anybody would be alert to anybody FoSing them, specially if it's because of bad reasons.
For instance, it took me, Mattchew and others to "defend" ghost, but never ghost himself.
He doesn't even try to defend himself or acknowledge there's someone voting him, which is odd as hell no matter what alignement iamperfection had.
I'd like ghost to tell us why he didn't even bother to acknowledge people's votes/suspicions on him.

Him going after Keirathi seems weird to me too, since I thought Keirathi was pretty apparent town at that point and it seemed ghost ignored the things that made him so just to attack him and form a late bandwagon on him.
Although the more I think about it the more I think that there may be players out there that just don't play similarly to me and look at different things to find scum and ignore some others (i.e there's a possibility ghost legitimately thought his case was good)


Anyways, feedback would be appreciated.

I'll try not to flood the thread with "I'm not sure about X, so here's a "semi" case against him, and here's a "semi"-defense against him" walls of text, since I know people don't seem too fond of them and ignore them and then label me as scum for being "wishy-washy" or something
However, any additional information that can make us figure out someone else's alignement is useful.

Instead of thinking it like "here's a case I'm making against ghost/etc" think of it as "I found this interesting thing, what do you think about it?".
Hopefully there are no more misunderstandings regarding my play in the future.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 02 2012 02:31 GMT
#417
On October 02 2012 10:48 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 10:34 gonzaw wrote:
On October 02 2012 09:52 JingleHell wrote:
Luckily, Gonzaw is an arrogant dipshit who forgets that while he was wishy-washy tunneling me, he was actually just throwing around throwaway votes and has no room to "I told you so" anyone, or expect to be treated as town for his vote.

Let's get him tomorrow, gents.

Or am I supposed to ignore his tone in his post and bathe in good feelings because he agreed that I'm town while he spewed all sorts of shit?


"Town you impress me" is kind of the opposite of "I told you so".
Hell I expected it to be a misslynch (I even said so myself) so I'm very impressed. If people had done what I told them to they would have lynched you and (unfortunately) you would have flipped town most likely.

Please read carefully before posting.
Also I'm not an "arrogant dipshit" and that's the most ironic statement I've seen in TL mafia.
Again, carefully read my post, specially the part where I give you advice.

Let's get him tomorrow, gents.


No. Calm down, read the thread carefully, stop being so biased and arrogant and think.
After you've done that come back and consider lynching me again. I won't take you seriously until you do


@S&B: Dude, start posting NOW or I'll do everything in my power to kill you.
If I can ever be justified in tunneling the hell out of you in any game we play together it's in this one. You only have 7 freaking posts, 4 of them having less than 3 lines.


@Crossfire: You know, the fact that you forgot it's plurality lynch and not majority lynch actually makes you look worse, since you parked your vote on iamperfection and left. If you were scum maybe you thought there would be a NL so you thought iamperfection was safe before disappearing.

Is this the case? I don't know. If you don't give more thorough reads and actively participate in discussion while giving your thoughts on things discussed and your thought process (<-most important one) I and the rest of town can't know for sure.


The only irony here is that you start talking shit (which, thankfully, came well AFTER I pointed to your earlier, lighter efforts at inflammation) and then act like I'm being unreasonable when I turn it around on you.

Oh, and maybe the fact that you're trying to use my defense that you clearly hated against me now. QQ much? No, you're caught, give it up. It wouldn't be the first time that a soft bus wasn't enough to buy someone town cred. Byebye.


You are not making any sense Jingle.
Although good job in convincing me you are bad town rather than scum
I guess that means you are not actually playing that "bad"? >_>
Hell if I know.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 02 2012 02:34 GMT
#418
On October 02 2012 11:31 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 10:48 JingleHell wrote:
On October 02 2012 10:34 gonzaw wrote:
On October 02 2012 09:52 JingleHell wrote:
Luckily, Gonzaw is an arrogant dipshit who forgets that while he was wishy-washy tunneling me, he was actually just throwing around throwaway votes and has no room to "I told you so" anyone, or expect to be treated as town for his vote.

Let's get him tomorrow, gents.

Or am I supposed to ignore his tone in his post and bathe in good feelings because he agreed that I'm town while he spewed all sorts of shit?


"Town you impress me" is kind of the opposite of "I told you so".
Hell I expected it to be a misslynch (I even said so myself) so I'm very impressed. If people had done what I told them to they would have lynched you and (unfortunately) you would have flipped town most likely.

Please read carefully before posting.
Also I'm not an "arrogant dipshit" and that's the most ironic statement I've seen in TL mafia.
Again, carefully read my post, specially the part where I give you advice.

Let's get him tomorrow, gents.


No. Calm down, read the thread carefully, stop being so biased and arrogant and think.
After you've done that come back and consider lynching me again. I won't take you seriously until you do


@S&B: Dude, start posting NOW or I'll do everything in my power to kill you.
If I can ever be justified in tunneling the hell out of you in any game we play together it's in this one. You only have 7 freaking posts, 4 of them having less than 3 lines.


@Crossfire: You know, the fact that you forgot it's plurality lynch and not majority lynch actually makes you look worse, since you parked your vote on iamperfection and left. If you were scum maybe you thought there would be a NL so you thought iamperfection was safe before disappearing.

Is this the case? I don't know. If you don't give more thorough reads and actively participate in discussion while giving your thoughts on things discussed and your thought process (<-most important one) I and the rest of town can't know for sure.


The only irony here is that you start talking shit (which, thankfully, came well AFTER I pointed to your earlier, lighter efforts at inflammation) and then act like I'm being unreasonable when I turn it around on you.

Oh, and maybe the fact that you're trying to use my defense that you clearly hated against me now. QQ much? No, you're caught, give it up. It wouldn't be the first time that a soft bus wasn't enough to buy someone town cred. Byebye.


You are not making any sense Jingle.
Although good job in convincing me you are bad town rather than scum
I guess that means you are not actually playing that "bad"? >_>
Hell if I know.


You're relying on an ad hominem attack against me to defend against my solidifying case, even though you trying to be inflammatory was a point I made before your recent attempts.

You're actually helping make my case. And since I don't need to convince you you're scum, just everyone else, feel free to keep it up.

Ad homs aren't cases, and they're not defenses, but it's all you have. Cheers.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 02 2012 02:43 GMT
#419
If you have a case against me please post it/link to it.

I seriously haven't seen anything resembling a serious accusation from you against me, other than that "you softly bussed iapmerfection" and "he's wishy-washy"
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 02 2012 02:44 GMT
#420
On October 02 2012 11:27 gonzaw wrote:
iamperfection didn't put too much effort in trying to get ghost lynched. He made that initial vote, and then argued a little bit when he was called out, but never did anything to try and get ghost lynched (for instance, he never came back to the thread to defend himself and try to convince people to vote for ghost).

He could have easily tried to bus ghost and then not do anything since pushing ghost would mean ghost would get lynched, meaning scum lose 1 member anyways.

Although the possibility that he made an easy case on an easy town target is also plausible.
Either way, take it with a grain of salt. Analyze ghost by his behaviour alone and not by having an ambigious link to iamperfection.


About ghost:
(Disclaimer: This isn't supposed to be a case against him or anything. I just want to point out some stuff I want some feedback on since I'm not sure if he's scum or not (although he's a possibility, just like when I added him to that previous list).)

I'd want some discussion on ghost, who I'm torn about and think could be scum (although his attitude at times feels too overconfident to be one).

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 05:36 ghost_403 wrote:
Something's off about austin's play this game. I dunno what. I can't put my finger on it, and I have no idea why. I think I'm going to read a few of his previous games.

I'm still happy trying to lynch Keirathi today. After his initial case on Mattchew, he's done more or less no analysis this game. If looking through austin's previous games doesn't yield anything interesting, I might spend a bit more time staring at Keirathi's filter and write up my thoughts on it.

IMP doesn't read like scum to me at a moment. I didn't see anything substantial in the cases presented in the thread to change my mind on that at the moment.


This is the only thing he mentions about iamp.
He doesn't mention at all the fact that iamperfection had a half-assed case on him.
I find this weird...since anybody would be alert to anybody FoSing them, specially if it's because of bad reasons.
For instance, it took me, Mattchew and others to "defend" ghost, but never ghost himself.
He doesn't even try to defend himself or acknowledge there's someone voting him, which is odd as hell no matter what alignement iamperfection had.
I'd like ghost to tell us why he didn't even bother to acknowledge people's votes/suspicions on him.

Him going after Keirathi seems weird to me too, since I thought Keirathi was pretty apparent town at that point and it seemed ghost ignored the things that made him so just to attack him and form a late bandwagon on him.
Although the more I think about it the more I think that there may be players out there that just don't play similarly to me and look at different things to find scum and ignore some others (i.e there's a possibility ghost legitimately thought his case was good)


Anyways, feedback would be appreciated.

I'll try not to flood the thread with "I'm not sure about X, so here's a "semi" case against him, and here's a "semi"-defense against him" walls of text, since I know people don't seem too fond of them and ignore them and then label me as scum for being "wishy-washy" or something
However, any additional information that can make us figure out someone else's alignement is useful.

Instead of thinking it like "here's a case I'm making against ghost/etc" think of it as "I found this interesting thing, what do you think about it?".
Hopefully there are no more misunderstandings regarding my play in the future.

I agree with you about his viewpoint on Keirathi being weird because I also think Keirathi is town. After reading through his points on Keirathi, I can see where he is coming from, but I don't think he is misrepresenting Keirathi. He is just choosing to focus on different aspects of Keirathi's play, while I and probably you have focused on other things which make us say he is town. I think the way that ghost was attacked by iamperfection wasn't a bus. I tried reading it as a bus and I don't know, it just doesn't feel right. This combined with reading his filter further puts it in my head that he is town.

Oh, as for the whole ignoring the case against him part. Maybe he just didn't feel threatened by it and would only respond to the case if it picked up momentum.

I mean if you responded to every little thing about you, you'd end up being like Jingle...
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 420
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC185
ZombieGrub101
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1525
RotterdaM 969
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC 185
MaxPax 182
RuFF_SC2 154
ZombieGrub101
UpATreeSC 67
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2690
Shuttle 522
Dewaltoss 122
910 69
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m4027
pashabiceps1219
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu619
Other Games
Grubby4997
summit1g1498
Beastyqt801
shahzam439
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0147
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 192
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade318
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.