• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8002 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXVII - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 78 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 21 2012 00:12 GMT
#601
Day 2

[image loading]
Ooooh, you sexy ladies


Zesh Irdra and JigglyBum were making out on the sofa. Zesh's body was pressed up against Jiggly's, and the warmth they were making filled the room. And a good job too, because the heating had stopped working earlier that evening. Naturally, some lady-on-lady action was the remedy to that situation.

They never got this kind of intimacy and affection with their clients; to them they were just pieces of meat to be used and discarded on the trash can.

Unfortunately, they were not alone in their throes of passion. Through a hole in the wall, a menacing eye glared. Well, I say glared, I mean looked on pervily. Eventually the eye in the wall felt a little guilty at intruding in on the scene.

What's the only solution to guilt? Death! DEATH! He took out his poisoned darts and shot them into Zesh Irdra and JigglyBum's necks. Except he missed JigglyBum completely, oh well. That'll teach 'em to have hot woman sex.

Sonic Death Monkey, as Zesh Irdra, the Scary Slut, was killed!



It is now Day 2. You have a little under 48 hours to decide the next lynch. Flavour is just flavour.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 21 2012 00:15 GMT
#602
for the record, I got a pm from marv saying I was roleblocked
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 21 2012 00:15 GMT
#603
So this mean there probably is no sk right?
I can see scenarios where scum or sk got blocked, or they both nk the same person. But until we actually see evidence of SK we should treat this game like there is no sk.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
RemedySC
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada176 Posts
September 21 2012 00:19 GMT
#604
On September 21 2012 09:15 thrawn2112 wrote:
for the record, I got a pm from marv saying I was roleblocked


What are you implying with this post?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 21 2012 00:21 GMT
#605
On September 21 2012 09:19 RemedySC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 09:15 thrawn2112 wrote:
for the record, I got a pm from marv saying I was roleblocked


What are you implying with this post?


I think he's implying that he got roleblocked.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 21 2012 00:26 GMT
#606
I don't think it proves anything but I believe his roleblock claim. It seems risky to lie about something like that.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 21 2012 00:36 GMT
#607
On September 21 2012 09:21 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 09:19 RemedySC wrote:
On September 21 2012 09:15 thrawn2112 wrote:
for the record, I got a pm from marv saying I was roleblocked


What are you implying with this post?


I think he's implying that he got roleblocked.


I lol'd

On September 21 2012 09:15 kushm4sta wrote:
So this mean there probably is no sk right?
I can see scenarios where scum or sk got blocked, or they both nk the same person. But until we actually see evidence of SK we should treat this game like there is no sk.


No... I have never played with or seen a SK played before so I am in the deep as regards to how he would play. Sharrant seems to know it well though and I would like him to elabarate considering what he said seemed to happen. However we probably should play normaly until we see signs of an Sk anyway. (at least until day three)

Also farewell Sonic, I hope you live your ghosthood as you lived your life. (or something...)
RemedySC
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada176 Posts
September 21 2012 00:42 GMT
#608
Okay, I don't think mafia got lucky in killing a blue.

Looks like other than the Sharrant read, Sonic's biggest read was Atreides-, Debears, and Killing.

All three have had good arguments made against them. Possibly they they thought Sonic might have more info.
RemedySC
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada176 Posts
September 21 2012 00:44 GMT
#609
EBWOP - I mean I think Mafia got lucky that Sonic was a blue.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 21 2012 00:49 GMT
#610
He was a blue? Wow that is actually worse than I thought... (early mornings aren't my thing) But yeah I would also agree it might be luck. Assuming sharrent was protected, he was the most town player.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 21 2012 01:24 GMT
#611
WTF he was blue... i didn't even notice because this flavor text is such a cluster fuck... something about idra..
He's was our JK.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 21 2012 01:28 GMT
#612
When the jk gets killed does his rb still go through?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 21 2012 01:46 GMT
#613
For me it was more the colour of the text, while it was blue so was the line under it. So I saw slut and assumed it was just the statement mod colour.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
September 21 2012 01:59 GMT
#614
On September 21 2012 10:28 kushm4sta wrote:
When the jk gets killed does his rb still go through?

Yes.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Atreides-
Profile Joined June 2009
United States103 Posts
September 21 2012 02:01 GMT
#615
I had meant to post this afternoon but internet went out.. posting from my phone for now.

After the post where I voted cubu I went to a school event with the intention of coming back an hour before lynch. I come back to find that lynch time is almost here and start skimming the recent posts. I knew it was too late to do analysis and impact the lynch in any way, and ended up posting that one liner.

If I was mafia and lurking the whole time, I would have posted a while earlier (or not at all), and I wouldve at least changed my vote ffs. I guess you could make the argument that I faked being afk to earn some "town cred" but that's a stretch because there's little to gain from that and there were so many easy plays available.

Now I see why my 2nd post after lynch was kinda bad mistake. It was hasty and based on the fact that drazak got so many votes so fast.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 21 2012 02:35 GMT
#616
On September 21 2012 07:40 kushm4sta wrote:
#fos thrawn

K guys I did the legwork on this monster of a filter. Tell me what you think.

1 Being active when he said he'd be lurking
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2012 07:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
i do have internet, i just have to walk/ride a long ass time to get it.

Thrawn was quite reluctant to join this game. Before the game started he warned us that he would be lurking more than usual.
Except that hasn't happened. In fact, he has been extremely active.
Imagine this, thrawn, in his 4th game, finally gets mafia, the role he has dreamt of ever since he learned about the game. That is something that could spur activity.

Obviously regardless of my alignment I am in a position to be posting up the same amount that's been my meta so far. I did not think I would have computer access this game but that has changed. Your argument is basically that before the game even started I lied about how much posting I could do somehow knowing or hoping against odds that I would be mafia and I could use that to trick people into making a false meta read.

Well I don't know the specifics of your situation. I'm assuming some brokeback mountain type scenario, in which you can get to a computer if you really want to but it's kind of a bother. A mafia roll might give you that nudge to make you put in the extra effort to be more active.

2 His multitude of paper thin cases.
These are his accusations throughout the game so far.
1 fos sonic for making a survey

That happened at the very start of the game. Of course any accusation at that point is going to be weak. The accusation was based on me seeing a simialar action from when he was scum in our last game. I didn't see the point of the surveys. Last game as scum he proposed that people make read lists which I thought that was a scummy tactic. He was scum that game leading me to think he was doing a similar thing in this one.

When bringing up these cases, I didn't focus on any in particular. That is because it's not the cases themselves that are really suspect. It's how freely you accuse so many different people, and most of your cases are based on very little.

2 fos killing for saying he doesn't like FOS

I didn't fos him for him saying he didn't like FOS. I fos'd him for coming into the thread at a point when people were alread makking and sharing reads and he made a fluff post.

3 vote sharrant for saying a bunch of different stupid shit

bunch of stupid shit = making a vote for debears based on a paragraph of reasoning and saying he wants to force debears to role claim. Later I stuck to my vote because he was talking about a secret plan that he wasn't willing to share with us. I assumed he was suggesting he was a blue role and I even tried to think through what possible things a blue player could do in that situation and I came up with nothing so his claim that he had a plan seemed like a complete lie.

Although I disagree with it, I do not think that suspecting sharrant was scummy. Definitely your most justified read.


Yet debears does not earn an fos even though he gives them out like candy...
then d2
4 fos debears for copying his arguments (d1 it was ok d2 it's not?)

First you say i am supicisous for not fosing debears and when I do it makes me suspicious?
It's that you did fos him n1 for doing the same thing he did d1. Why not fos him d1 then?

5 atreides he tells me I need to look at for being confused about no lynch

I don't see what's scummy about that
I looked this over and I understand your argument better now. Correct me if I'm wrong but he said he was afk yet he was there 1 minute after lynch. Is that it? And I do see the scumhunt logic in that.

6 remedy who is suddenly out of no where his TOP scumread. Thrawn's case: he made a commented on a stupid scumteam thought I had. Also he didn't vote for a bandwagon d1. And that's his "biggest read"...

I've already told you that my case on remedy isn't because he agreed with a stupid post. here and also read my post right after it.

About your case against remedy: I disagree that voting for me is a scumtell. As for the second part of your argument, are you saying that his one comment about the probably scumteam means that he was willing to lynch 2 confirmed town? I do not see the connection. Just because he comments on the plausibility of a scumteam doesn't team he's ready to lynch all of them.


Here is him yelling at killingtime for making a thin case:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 02:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
On September 19 2012 01:56 KillingTime wrote:
I like sonic's last post on Debears though - For now my feeling is that Debears is mafia trying to blend into the thread. Debears who do you think is scum?

For now:
##Vote:debears


Killing are you for real? You make a post devoid of content which I call you out for, then in your next post you actually start talking about current discussion but then you make a vote for someone based on a single sentence of justification?

But less than an hour earlier thrawn makes a case also based on only 1 sentence of justification:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 01:16 thrawn2112 wrote:
On September 19 2012 00:35 KillingTime wrote:
I don't understand the point of FoS'ing on day 1


##Fos KillingTime

Nice contribution to the thread. Do you really think that's something worth talking about when there are already lots of other discussions going on?


Yes it's hypocritical but that doesnt mean scum
So if it added to your suspicion of killingtime, why can't it add to my suspicion of you? Pointing out a scumtrait in someone else does not make you immune to being accused for that trait.


3 His total lapse of logic after sharrant role claims.
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 06:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
So, I don't know if I should trust this mason claim or not, but what does everyone think about this plan:

So maybe we should lynch cubu, and if cubu flips mason well then at least we have a confirmed town player (sharrant) and we haven't lost a useful poster. If Cubu doesn't flip mason then we atuo lynch sharrant D2.

What does everyone think about this plan huh? Well what I think is that you are fishing to see if town will follow this madness. Cubu is basically confirmed town and you want to lynch him anyway.

I didn't try to push it much further than that. I think it was stutters who pointed out what the worst possible outcome of that plan was and I dropped it after that and started contributing to the lurker lynch discussion
Of course you wouldn't push it more than that. You wanted to see how willing town was to go along with it. When you realized we weren't willing, you dropped it immediately.

4 the real story of d1
Thrawn is on my ass about a redirection of a killing lynch onto drazak. Well that did not happen. The real redirection, which no one has even talked about, is from debears to sharrant.

Where did I accuse you of redirecting from killing to drazak?
You accused me of voting for drazak even though I admitted to killing being the better lynch. Not exactly redirection though, you're right.

Debears had a majority vote. Thrawn defends debears, pushes sharrant, and suddenly sharrant has the majority vote.

That's an association case so it's assuming that at bare minimum, debears is confirmed scum in order for me to be scum.
Remember the first game we played together? Shadysands got town to change their vote from mafia to town. I'm suggesting you may have done something similar. It's just that we had a majority on debears, and then for some reason that majority just disappeared, and I'm wondering why.

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 21 2012 02:42 GMT
#617
I just want to update the thread on my thoughts since I'm going to be pretty afk for a while (sleep then class then work).

Thrawn: im waiting for other people's input. I have to say though claiming roleblock like that seems pretty town to me. 1 I dont think it's a lie and 2 why would scum share that information. I don't know what to think about it honestly.

Debears: I read through this guy's filter, tried to expand my case against him to be more than just "thrawn copycat," but I came up with nothing to say. I mean his recent play doesn't impress me but it doesn't set off any whistles either.

There are a lot of people who have been very off my radar and I need to give them a closer look. Killingtime mainly but there are others.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 21 2012 02:43 GMT
#618
Has stutters posted once tonight?
On September 21 2012 08:22 Stutters695 wrote:
I brought up the no lynch because Sharrant mentioned he was one vote away from being hammered (I think that's what l1 means) and when I checked the rules post on voting it didn't say anything about a no-vote which is essential to know should we hit mylo and I'd rather not risk noticing it now but not asking until it's relevant since we might not get an answer instantly. I'll be periodically phone posting tonight and back on my pc tomorrow (real time EST).


Once, I was going at him before considering pre game he said he would be super active and he isn't...

however more importaintly. The thrawn debears situation. I doubt they are both mafia due to thrawn mentioning a role block and the fight seems genuine. However thrawn has made a few mistakes in logic recently (most notabily the miss step in times that he posted) and I still think his case on Atreides at least considering the last minute post isn't sound. Atreides did post strange after the flip I admit though.

Anyhow, The misstep in times is more likely to be done by town than mafia in my opinion because as mafia you would want to be absolutely sure of when everything happened where as town are more likely to read filters and make assumptions. (imo anyway) For example a scum wouldn't point out that He copied Debears assuming the idea wasn't original. (in the case of thrawn being scum)

Because of this I Think debears is more of a target than thrawn but also more of a target than Atreides. However both Stutters and Remedy need to post more, stutters I can't get a solid read on it's more a feel read(because he doesn't post a lot) and Remedy just isn't really here.

JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 21 2012 02:44 GMT
#619
Oh and can I just say the text inside of text with colours better not continue past this point... it's already confusing enough to read as it it.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 21 2012 02:47 GMT
#620
On September 21 2012 11:42 kushm4sta wrote:
I just want to update the thread on my thoughts since I'm going to be pretty afk for a while (sleep then class then work).

Thrawn: im waiting for other people's input. I have to say though claiming roleblock like that seems pretty town to me. 1 I dont think it's a lie and 2 why would scum share that information. I don't know what to think about it honestly.

Debears: I read through this guy's filter, tried to expand my case against him to be more than just "thrawn copycat," but I came up with nothing to say. I mean his recent play doesn't impress me but it doesn't set off any whistles either.

There are a lot of people who have been very off my radar and I need to give them a closer look. Killingtime mainly but there are others.


It doesn't set off any whistles as such but the likelyhood of thrawn and him to be scum together is low, I think thrawn is more town than scum however looking from it purely from the view point that thrawn is scum it is possible that debears read the previous posts and had a crush on thrawn.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1026
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3509
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko937
B2W.Neo750
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT265
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
31m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.