• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12979 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 48 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 19:50 GMT
#221
On September 07 2012 04:41 Ange777 wrote:
@prplhz:

Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 00:19 prplhz wrote:
I can totally buy that and since Risen isn't going down today.

##Vote Keirathi


You posted this within the first half of day 1 and switched your vote from Risen to Keir. Why? Though you explain that you believe your vote won't matter much if it stays on Risen, it probably won't matter much if it is on Keir as well at this very moment.

Now that the Risen case has gained more momentum will you be switching your vote back to him? Your voting behaviour seems odd.


I'm also very interested in this question. Your vote away from me, as I have already pointed out in the thread and is more relevant now than ever, didn't make much sense for the reasons given. I was tied for first in voting at the time. There was every possibility for me to be lynched, and since that point it has only become MORE likely that I would be lynched. To me this reads as trying to get off a lynch of someone he knows to be townie so when I flip he isn't on me gaining himself town cred.

I haven't flipped yet so it isn't too telling to anyone but me. If I AM lynched/shot, though, I think this part of prpl's play needs to be examined.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 19:50 GMT
#222
On September 07 2012 04:48 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 04:46 Risen wrote:
On September 07 2012 04:44 Keirathi wrote:
On September 07 2012 04:13 Risen wrote:
TOWN DIRK AND KEIR WOULD NOT CONTINUOUSLY MISQUOTE ME!

The whole line.

"I never actually thought he was scum, he was just the scummiest guy in a thread of like 3 posters so he got the ball rolling."

I think it's pretty clear that by saying, "When I made my first post prpl was the scummiest guy in thread. I didn't actually think he was scum, but as he sounded scummiest it seemed best to choose him as the target of my pressure."

I could maybe buy that explanation if I took all of your posts out of context, but in the context of the thread and what was going on, it doesn't make sense.

Zephirdd asked you why you thought prplhz was scum, not why you voted for prplhz right off the bat.

If he said "Risen, explain to me why you voted for prplhz 40 minutes into day 1", then you saying "Oh, I didn't really think he was scum, I was just trying to get the ball rolling and his post was the scummiest so far" is perfectly understandable.

But he asked you why you thought prplhz was scum, which you had been saying repeatedly, even after you told him to calm down and scumhunt. And hell, you even had some decent reasons to think he was scum. So your answer to his question just doesnt fit with what he was asking, nor with what you had been saying for the previous 18 hours or whatever.


Not true.

Which part?


That one part about that one thing.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
September 06 2012 20:05 GMT
#223
Yea okay.

marvellosity points out that Risen does a scumslip. This scumslip isn't just for Risen though, it also implicates marvellosity as well. Bussing requires two scum, not one. marvellosity realizes that if Risen is lynched it is only a matter of time before someone figures this out and so he backs off. His backing off is also weird, it's allegedly because the lynch gained momentum but he doesn't say this before he is called out, he just says "I have my reasons but I'm not going to explain" and then the explanation is like, 10 words long. I don't like this one bit and I'd rather lynch Risen and then we can talk about marvellosity tomorrow.

##Vote Risen
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 20:08 GMT
#224
I can't say that a Risen+marv scum team has not crossed my mind but your post does not explain your weird vote switch from Risen to Keir. You can't seriously believe that putting the vote on Keir had more impact.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 20:14 GMT
#225
On September 07 2012 05:05 prplhz wrote:
Yea okay.

marvellosity points out that Risen does a scumslip. This scumslip isn't just for Risen though, it also implicates marvellosity as well. Bussing requires two scum, not one. marvellosity realizes that if Risen is lynched it is only a matter of time before someone figures this out and so he backs off. His backing off is also weird, it's allegedly because the lynch gained momentum but he doesn't say this before he is called out, he just says "I have my reasons but I'm not going to explain" and then the explanation is like, 10 words long. I don't like this one bit and I'd rather lynch Risen and then we can talk about marvellosity tomorrow.

##Vote Risen


and i thought it was only Risen I had to give the dumb points out to
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 20:24 GMT
#226
I just read over it again and it's even stupider
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
September 06 2012 20:24 GMT
#227
On September 07 2012 05:08 Ange777 wrote:
I can't say that a Risen+marv scum team has not crossed my mind but your post does not explain your weird vote switch from Risen to Keir. You can't seriously believe that putting the vote on Keir had more impact.

Risen wasn't getting lynched at that point and Keirathi was to get something else going and he was looking dodgy too, I already expressed my suspicions of him in the thread. I read some of his other games then and this appears to be how he's playing all the time so not as worried anymore.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
September 06 2012 20:28 GMT
#228
Okay I don't sign up for these games to be called stupid or even stupider than stupid. If you think I'm wrong then prove me wrong by actually doing something that looks townie.

Thanks.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 20:28 GMT
#229
Then don't be stupid
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 20:28 GMT
#230
On September 07 2012 05:24 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 05:08 Ange777 wrote:
I can't say that a Risen+marv scum team has not crossed my mind but your post does not explain your weird vote switch from Risen to Keir. You can't seriously believe that putting the vote on Keir had more impact.

Risen wasn't getting lynched at that point and Keirathi was to get something else going and he was looking dodgy too, I already expressed my suspicions of him in the thread. I read some of his other games then and this appears to be how he's playing all the time so not as worried anymore.


You did?


On September 07 2012 00:19 prplhz wrote:
I can totally buy that and since Risen isn't going down today.

##Vote Keirathi


This is you doing that? Jokes lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 20:28 GMT
#231
Would you like me to write out in detail why it is? Would that make you feel better?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 06 2012 20:30 GMT
#232
On September 07 2012 05:28 marvellosity wrote:
Then don't be stupid


No more posts like this.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 20:30 GMT
#233
says BH. Mr "I call people dicks 100 times a game". fine.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 20:31 GMT
#234
EBWOP: I'd also like to point out that prpl is voting for me saying that now I can be lynched, but before it wasn't looking like it. In both cases I had two votes (first time prpl/marvel, this time keir/dirk). Your logic is bad yo :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-06 20:32:35
September 06 2012 20:32 GMT
#235
If you have a problem with the rules of this game, we can discuss it afterwards. I'm always glad to improve my hosting. That being said, we save that for the post-game. This section is in the OP, and has been there since it was put up, and I expect everyone to follow it:

Inappropriate posts:
If you want to post something insulting or inappropriate and know the TL mods would have a problem with it elsewhere, don't post it here. If you do, a host will warn you or modkill you and request that you be banned from future games. The hosts have the final say on what is inappropriate. If you do not like how someone is talking to you, please PM a host, Flamewheel, or Mig before involving the TL staff. If you are unsatisfied with how the situation is resolved, then you can appeal to the TL staff normally. Stuff like "this argument is dumb because XYZ" is fine. Stuff like "you are doing ABC, which is dumb" or "you're dumb if you do ABC" is mostly fine. Stuff like "you're dumb. lolooloooo" is not fine. I'm very verbal about people getting out of line.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 20:32 GMT
#236
I will tell you why your post was not formed in the manner of the most intelligent, prplhz, my good sir.

Scum marvellosity sees something dodgy that Risen has written, and aggressively pursues scum Risen for it. He won't let it go and in fact makes scum Risen look worse and worse with each passing post. Having made scum Risen look awful to the thread, to the point where everyone is piling on to him, scum marvellosity decides to remove any credit he might have for the flip by unvoting him without much reason.

Therefore scum marvellosity's masterplan is to get scum Risen lynched completely unnecessarily and give himself no credit for it.

scum marvellosity is a fucking genius.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 20:36 GMT
#237
Going into meta here, and I said people shouldn't, but relating directly to the possibility of a marv/Risen scum team just look at Death Note mafia which just finished. I was so scummy that game marv and I were laughing about it, but he didn't ever call me on it in thread. This doesn't clear the potential for me to be scum, and it doesn't clear the potential for marv to be scum, but I think it's telling for your marv/risen scum team point.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 20:37 GMT
#238
meta is totally irrelevant, it would just be the most stupid scumplay ever and I am not known for those.

And no, it's not so stupid it's brilliant either.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 20:38 GMT
#239
EBWOP: Also Dirk, if you want to look for an example of REAL sarcasm look at the post Marv just made. THAT is sarcasm, not what you said about prpl. I'm shocked you'd even voice such thoughts about prpl using sarcasm in his first post lol. There's nothing sarcastic about that at all.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 20:40 GMT
#240
On September 07 2012 05:37 marvellosity wrote:
meta is totally irrelevant, it would just be the most stupid scumplay ever and I am not known for those.

And no, it's not so stupid it's brilliant either.


However, if Risen is town and Marv is scum it IS the perfect opportunity for Marv to get a mislynch on Risen going. Maybe now that the wagon is going you've realized town will do the job for you? I doubt that, though, since there really isn't a wagon moving except by Keir/Dirk/prpl, and I'm not really scared of their votes since their actions have been so scummy.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O157
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17444
Calm 1999
Shuttle 330
White-Ra 231
Mini 181
ZZZero.O 157
firebathero 74
soO 12
Sacsri 4
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1521
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5198
Liquid`Hasu76
Other Games
summit1g7284
FrodaN2233
Liquid`RaSZi2224
fl0m1305
crisheroes300
Pyrionflax211
Livibee199
IndyStarCraft 197
ToD156
Mew2King59
C9.Mang03
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick960
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• musti20045 11
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• blackmanpl 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1396
• Shiphtur688
• WagamamaTV331
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 52m
Replay Cast
1h 52m
OSC
14h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.