• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:05
CEST 05:05
KST 12:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9482 users

TL Mafia LVII - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 147 Next
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 02:50 GMT
#1421
On September 09 2012 11:47 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 11:42 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:17 Hapahauli wrote:
I retract my vigi-shot call on Rewok. He mentions the "lynch for blood" stuff earlier in his filter, and I'm willing to chalk it up to bad town. His giant wall-o-text posts giving everyone null-reads actually reads town to me - seems like a genuine attempt to contribute, despite being useless.

However, I do think we should look into vigi-shotting [b]ShiaoPi[b]. Shiao is hardcore lurking in comparison to his other games as VT. Absolutely no content in Shaio's filter, and there are a couple of posts that fingerpoint like mad:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361826&currentpage=47#929

Shaio originally wasn't posting because of "internet concerns." I believed Shiao at the time, but now it's becoming a habit.

Why are you calling for a vig shot on Shiao for lurking and no call for a vig shot on me for lurking? I'm fingerpointing too.


Do you think you're a better vig shot than Shaio? Do tell.

I asked you first, Hapa. Please answer
Что?
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 09 2012 02:59 GMT
#1422
no.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 03:01 GMT
#1423
On September 09 2012 11:59 Hapahauli wrote:
no.

Quit being petulant. You're calling for a vig shot on the basis of lurking and fingerpointing. If so, why not call for it on me or any of the other lurkers here?
Что?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 09 2012 03:02 GMT
#1424
On September 09 2012 11:50 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 11:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:42 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:17 Hapahauli wrote:
I retract my vigi-shot call on Rewok. He mentions the "lynch for blood" stuff earlier in his filter, and I'm willing to chalk it up to bad town. His giant wall-o-text posts giving everyone null-reads actually reads town to me - seems like a genuine attempt to contribute, despite being useless.

However, I do think we should look into vigi-shotting [b]ShiaoPi[b]. Shiao is hardcore lurking in comparison to his other games as VT. Absolutely no content in Shaio's filter, and there are a couple of posts that fingerpoint like mad:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361826&currentpage=47#929

Shaio originally wasn't posting because of "internet concerns." I believed Shiao at the time, but now it's becoming a habit.

Why are you calling for a vig shot on Shiao for lurking and no call for a vig shot on me for lurking? I'm fingerpointing too.


Do you think you're a better vig shot than Shaio? Do tell.

I asked you first, Hapa. Please answer


Yeah Hapa. Stop answering questions with questions. You have been extremely selective with your scum reads this game. I would also like to know why shaio over shady. Also how could you see Ottox as not scummy and BKE with a plausible watcher claim guaranteed scum. I am going to take a close look at your filter and XXI. Something is off about you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 09 2012 03:02 GMT
#1425
On September 09 2012 11:59 Hapahauli wrote:
no.


Why the fuck not?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 03:14 GMT
#1426
On September 09 2012 12:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 11:50 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:42 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:17 Hapahauli wrote:
I retract my vigi-shot call on Rewok. He mentions the "lynch for blood" stuff earlier in his filter, and I'm willing to chalk it up to bad town. His giant wall-o-text posts giving everyone null-reads actually reads town to me - seems like a genuine attempt to contribute, despite being useless.

However, I do think we should look into vigi-shotting [b]ShiaoPi[b]. Shiao is hardcore lurking in comparison to his other games as VT. Absolutely no content in Shaio's filter, and there are a couple of posts that fingerpoint like mad:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361826&currentpage=47#929

Shaio originally wasn't posting because of "internet concerns." I believed Shiao at the time, but now it's becoming a habit.

Why are you calling for a vig shot on Shiao for lurking and no call for a vig shot on me for lurking? I'm fingerpointing too.


Do you think you're a better vig shot than Shaio? Do tell.

I asked you first, Hapa. Please answer


Yeah Hapa. Stop answering questions with questions. You have been extremely selective with your scum reads this game. I would also like to know why shaio over shady. Also how could you see Ottox as not scummy and BKE with a plausible watcher claim guaranteed scum. I am going to take a close look at your filter and XXI. Something is off about you.

I agree. Hapa's usually a pretty good scumhunter. His posts on Ottox in particular are just strange; almost inviting a vigi hit on Ottox but backing away enough to give himself plausible deniability. Town Hapa (in Newbie Mini XXIII) didn't play like this.
Что?
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 09 2012 03:15 GMT
#1427
Quite frankly, I'm just pissed the fuck off that people are lurking, and Shady's going as far as to freking flaunt it.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 09 2012 03:17 GMT
#1428
On September 09 2012 12:14 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 12:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:50 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:42 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:17 Hapahauli wrote:
I retract my vigi-shot call on Rewok. He mentions the "lynch for blood" stuff earlier in his filter, and I'm willing to chalk it up to bad town. His giant wall-o-text posts giving everyone null-reads actually reads town to me - seems like a genuine attempt to contribute, despite being useless.

However, I do think we should look into vigi-shotting ShiaoPi. Shiao is hardcore lurking in comparison to his other games as VT. Absolutely no content in Shaio's filter, and there are a couple of posts that fingerpoint like mad:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361826&currentpage=47#929

Shaio originally wasn't posting because of "internet concerns." I believed Shiao at the time, but now it's becoming a habit.

Why are you calling for a vig shot on Shiao for lurking and no call for a vig shot on me for lurking? I'm fingerpointing too.


Do you think you're a better vig shot than Shaio? Do tell.

I asked you first, Hapa. Please answer


Yeah Hapa. Stop answering questions with questions. You have been extremely selective with your scum reads this game. I would also like to know why shaio over shady. Also how could you see Ottox as not scummy and BKE with a plausible watcher claim guaranteed scum. I am going to take a close look at your filter and XXI. Something is off about you.

I agree. Hapa's usually a pretty good scumhunter. [b] His posts on Ottox in particular are just strange; almost inviting a vigi hit on Ottox but backing away enough to give himself plausible deniability. Town Hapa (in Newbie Mini XXIII) didn't play like this.


You're full of it. Admittedly I thought Ottox was suspicious for a little while, but quickly turned around and [b]hard defended him when I started to think straight. Your bolded comment makes me think you didn't read the damn thread.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 09 2012 03:22 GMT
#1429
And goddamnit, if you want the answer to why I'm calling a shot on ShiaoPi - META. He has barely a page of filter, which is completely inconsistent with any of his other town games. I even said that in my post too - not only are you lurking, but you don't fucking read.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 03:27 GMT
#1430
On September 09 2012 12:22 Hapahauli wrote:
And goddamnit, if you want the answer to why I'm calling a shot on ShiaoPi - META. He has barely a page of filter, which is completely inconsistent with any of his other town games. I even said that in my post too - not only are you lurking, but you don't fucking read.

So what? My META is even further off my town guys and I haven't heard a peep from you about it. And yes, I read. Maybe that's why I'm not posting like a crazed raccoon this game?
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 03:29 GMT
#1431
On September 09 2012 12:15 Hapahauli wrote:
Quite frankly, I'm just pissed the fuck off that people are lurking, and Shady's going as far as to freking flaunt it.

So why target one lurker over any others? You still haven't answered the question: Why Shiaopi over everyone else?

Town already wasted a vig shot on Ottox. Why should town use another one without carefully considering the consequences first?
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 03:31 GMT
#1432
On September 09 2012 12:17 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 12:14 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 12:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:50 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:42 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:17 Hapahauli wrote:
I retract my vigi-shot call on Rewok. He mentions the "lynch for blood" stuff earlier in his filter, and I'm willing to chalk it up to bad town. His giant wall-o-text posts giving everyone null-reads actually reads town to me - seems like a genuine attempt to contribute, despite being useless.

However, I do think we should look into vigi-shotting ShiaoPi. Shiao is hardcore lurking in comparison to his other games as VT. Absolutely no content in Shaio's filter, and there are a couple of posts that fingerpoint like mad:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361826&currentpage=47#929

Shaio originally wasn't posting because of "internet concerns." I believed Shiao at the time, but now it's becoming a habit.

Why are you calling for a vig shot on Shiao for lurking and no call for a vig shot on me for lurking? I'm fingerpointing too.


Do you think you're a better vig shot than Shaio? Do tell.

I asked you first, Hapa. Please answer


Yeah Hapa. Stop answering questions with questions. You have been extremely selective with your scum reads this game. I would also like to know why shaio over shady. Also how could you see Ottox as not scummy and BKE with a plausible watcher claim guaranteed scum. I am going to take a close look at your filter and XXI. Something is off about you.

I agree. Hapa's usually a pretty good scumhunter. [b] His posts on Ottox in particular are just strange; almost inviting a vigi hit on Ottox but backing away enough to give himself plausible deniability. Town Hapa (in Newbie Mini XXIII) didn't play like this.


You're full of it. Admittedly I thought Ottox was suspicious for a little while, but quickly turned around and [b]hard defended him when I started to think straight. Your bolded comment makes me think you didn't read the damn thread.

Or you turned around and hard defended him once the wagon got rolling and was nearly unstoppable. Your motivations here could be spun any which way but the truth remains that town Hapa didn't play this way in XXIII.
Что?
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 09 2012 03:31 GMT
#1433
He's the only one I don't have some form of a bad-town read on.

As for why over you - you actually have a filter. Not reading is also consistent with your town meta.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 09 2012 03:33 GMT
#1434
On September 09 2012 12:31 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 12:17 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 09 2012 12:14 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 12:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:50 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:42 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:17 Hapahauli wrote:
I retract my vigi-shot call on Rewok. He mentions the "lynch for blood" stuff earlier in his filter, and I'm willing to chalk it up to bad town. His giant wall-o-text posts giving everyone null-reads actually reads town to me - seems like a genuine attempt to contribute, despite being useless.

However, I do think we should look into vigi-shotting ShiaoPi. Shiao is hardcore lurking in comparison to his other games as VT. Absolutely no content in Shaio's filter, and there are a couple of posts that fingerpoint like mad:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361826&currentpage=47#929

Shaio originally wasn't posting because of "internet concerns." I believed Shiao at the time, but now it's becoming a habit.

Why are you calling for a vig shot on Shiao for lurking and no call for a vig shot on me for lurking? I'm fingerpointing too.


Do you think you're a better vig shot than Shaio? Do tell.

I asked you first, Hapa. Please answer


Yeah Hapa. Stop answering questions with questions. You have been extremely selective with your scum reads this game. I would also like to know why shaio over shady. Also how could you see Ottox as not scummy and BKE with a plausible watcher claim guaranteed scum. I am going to take a close look at your filter and XXI. Something is off about you.

I agree. Hapa's usually a pretty good scumhunter. His posts on Ottox in particular are just strange; almost inviting a vigi hit on Ottox but backing away enough to give himself plausible deniability. Town Hapa (in Newbie Mini XXIII) didn't play like this.


You're full of it. Admittedly I thought Ottox was suspicious for a little while, but quickly turned around and [b]hard defended him when I started to think straight. Your bolded comment makes me think you didn't read the damn thread.

Or you turned around and hard defended him once the wagon got rolling and was nearly unstoppable. Your motivations here could be spun any which way but the truth remains that[b] town Hapa didn't play this way in XXIII.


Describe this to me in detail while I sit back and giggle to myself.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 03:37 GMT
#1435
On September 09 2012 12:31 Hapahauli wrote:
He's the only one I don't have some form of a bad-town read on.

As for why over you - you actually have a filter. Not reading is also consistent with your town meta.

Why? What has he posted that shows a scum read as opposed to bad-town?
Что?
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
September 09 2012 03:43 GMT
#1436
Well- with BKE's flip, I think we need to look at people who weren't involved in any discussion and voted anyways, or people who are lurking.... Lurking seems to be really popular in this game?

I'm thinking that we need to start putting pressure on the lurkers to try to stir something up there. I will start to look through some filters to get a better idea of who these people would be, but I figure that may be a good start.
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 09 2012 03:44 GMT
#1437
On September 09 2012 12:37 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 12:31 Hapahauli wrote:
He's the only one I don't have some form of a bad-town read on.

As for why over you - you actually have a filter. Not reading is also consistent with your town meta.

Why? What has he posted that shows a scum read as opposed to bad-town?


1) ShiaoPi has a reasonably active town-meta. ShiaoPi has no scum meta.
2) ShiaoPi is hardcore lurking this game, "internet issues" cited, but were not mentioned pre-game (odd, considering severity). His activity is very different from his 6 town games.

He certainly hasn't posted anything that makes me think he's town. Some other newer players have posts that show effort, but ShiaoPi has shown none. As far as I'm concerned, the above makes him scummy. If he'd like to defend himself and convince me otherwise, he should take the opportunity to do so.

Should I hold your hand too, or will that suffice?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 09 2012 03:49 GMT
#1438
And as far as I'm concerned Shady, you've posted jack-shit in terms of your reads.

Put-up or shut-up.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 09 2012 03:52 GMT
#1439
On September 09 2012 12:14 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 12:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:50 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:47 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:42 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 11:17 Hapahauli wrote:
I retract my vigi-shot call on Rewok. He mentions the "lynch for blood" stuff earlier in his filter, and I'm willing to chalk it up to bad town. His giant wall-o-text posts giving everyone null-reads actually reads town to me - seems like a genuine attempt to contribute, despite being useless.

However, I do think we should look into vigi-shotting ShiaoPi. Shiao is hardcore lurking in comparison to his other games as VT. Absolutely no content in Shaio's filter, and there are a couple of posts that fingerpoint like mad:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361826&currentpage=47#929

Shaio originally wasn't posting because of "internet concerns." I believed Shiao at the time, but now it's becoming a habit.

Why are you calling for a vig shot on Shiao for lurking and no call for a vig shot on me for lurking? I'm fingerpointing too.


Do you think you're a better vig shot than Shaio? Do tell.

I asked you first, Hapa. Please answer


Yeah Hapa. Stop answering questions with questions. You have been extremely selective with your scum reads this game. I would also like to know why shaio over shady. Also how could you see Ottox as not scummy and BKE with a plausible watcher claim guaranteed scum. I am going to take a close look at your filter and XXI. Something is off about you.

I agree. [b]Hapa's usually a pretty good scumhunter. His posts on Ottox in particular are just strange; almost inviting a vigi hit on Ottox but backing away enough to give himself plausible deniability. Town Hapa ([b]in Newbie Mini XXIII) didn't play like this.


Oh haha I missed this - weren't you ranting for pages about me cheating in that game and getting lucky? Sounds like someone twisting meta to their own advantage.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 03:53 GMT
#1440
On September 09 2012 12:49 Hapahauli wrote:
And as far as I'm concerned Shady, you've posted jack-shit in terms of your reads.

Put-up or shut-up.

Right, because nearly starting a counter-wagon to the BKE mislynch on grush57 does not qualify as a read. And in case you're wondering, right you and him are my top scumreads.
Что?
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 147 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
PiLiPiLi 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2830
ViBE146
Bale 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever412
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7343
taco 574
Other Games
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft361
C9.Mang0317
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1036
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP104
• Hupsaiya 94
• davetesta28
• practicex 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1114
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.