• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9455 users

TL Mafia LVII - Page 146

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 15:37 GMT
#2901
On September 25 2012 00:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 00:05 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:40 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:09 Mementoss wrote:
damn I thought I might have had a win here


I did as well

1-7 Record now QQ

Also guys sign up for GSL2 mini, DrH's game will take some time to fill up anyway!

Sorry Shiao. You totally deserved it. <3


Ah well, should probably started to play properly earlier, could have avoided the entire ugly endgame that way
Also, you deserve the win as well. Your angry raging townie act was pretty good!

Yeah. I was pretty surprised I didn't make you doubt yourself. Good Job!


that's because what you were doing was scummy as shit
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 24 2012 15:41 GMT
#2902
On September 25 2012 00:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 00:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:05 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:40 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:09 Mementoss wrote:
damn I thought I might have had a win here


I did as well

1-7 Record now QQ

Also guys sign up for GSL2 mini, DrH's game will take some time to fill up anyway!

Sorry Shiao. You totally deserved it. <3


Ah well, should probably started to play properly earlier, could have avoided the entire ugly endgame that way
Also, you deserve the win as well. Your angry raging townie act was pretty good!

Yeah. I was pretty surprised I didn't make you doubt yourself. Good Job!


that's because what you were doing was scummy as shit


Good to know.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-24 15:43:38
September 24 2012 15:43 GMT
#2903
No offence intended obviously, but all it did was shit up the thread and create confusion, while doing nothing to further town objectives

edit: and it obviously succeeded, so well done. But it was definitely not townie :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 24 2012 15:45 GMT
#2904
On September 25 2012 00:43 marvellosity wrote:
No offence intended obviously, but all it did was shit up the thread and create confusion, while doing nothing to further town objectives

edit: and it obviously succeeded, so well done. But it was definitely not townie :p

I didn't take offence. LOL. I know I am bad. So whatever advice can help me Improve I will avidly listen to
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 15:48 GMT
#2905
Hey, you won as mafia at lylo. Doesn't seem too shabby to me.

With regards to you specifically, there were a couple of things that you could improve on:

1) you posted masses at the beginning, and then your posting dropped off markedly. Private life aside, this is a pretty big tell (BloodyC0bbler had you pegged as scum because of this)
2) At some point you said you were too lazy to make a case on someone. This is a tell for you particularly, because in that Newbie game you were the precise opposite of lazy as town with GK + co.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 24 2012 15:54 GMT
#2906
On September 25 2012 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Hey, you won as mafia at lylo. Doesn't seem too shabby to me.

With regards to you specifically, there were a couple of things that you could improve on:

1) you posted masses at the beginning, and then your posting dropped off markedly. Private life aside, this is a pretty big tell (BloodyC0bbler had you pegged as scum because of this)
2) At some point you said you were too lazy to make a case on someone. This is a tell for you particularly, because in that Newbie game you were the precise opposite of lazy as town with GK + co.


Heh. I didn't lie about why I was absent. But I'll take it onboard.

I don't know if it is because making cases is more difficult as scum or I am getting burnt out or something. But I was honestly too lazy to do cases like I did in my other games. Yeah Hapa PM'd me and pegged me as scum from that also. Obviously I need to work on it. Especially with the way you guys seem to use meta so much. I need to make my scum game the same as my town game. Thanks for the tips
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 15:55 GMT
#2907
On September 25 2012 00:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Hey, you won as mafia at lylo. Doesn't seem too shabby to me.

With regards to you specifically, there were a couple of things that you could improve on:

1) you posted masses at the beginning, and then your posting dropped off markedly. Private life aside, this is a pretty big tell (BloodyC0bbler had you pegged as scum because of this)
2) At some point you said you were too lazy to make a case on someone. This is a tell for you particularly, because in that Newbie game you were the precise opposite of lazy as town with GK + co.


Heh. I didn't lie about why I was absent. But I'll take it onboard.

I don't know if it is because making cases is more difficult as scum or I am getting burnt out or something. But I was honestly too lazy to do cases like I did in my other games. Yeah Hapa PM'd me and pegged me as scum from that also. Obviously I need to work on it. Especially with the way you guys seem to use meta so much. I need to make my scum game the same as my town game. Thanks for the tips


It's precisely that, because as scum you know your cases are a lie, whereas as town your cases are honest.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
September 24 2012 15:58 GMT
#2908
On September 25 2012 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Hey, you won as mafia at lylo. Doesn't seem too shabby to me.

With regards to you specifically, there were a couple of things that you could improve on:

1) you posted masses at the beginning, and then your posting dropped off markedly. Private life aside, this is a pretty big tell (BloodyC0bbler had you pegged as scum because of this)
2) At some point you said you were too lazy to make a case on someone. This is a tell for you particularly, because in that Newbie game you were the precise opposite of lazy as town with GK + co.


most people actually treat the 2nd one as a major towntell because most mafias (especially new ones) are to scared to say something like that and they HAVE to be aware of what they're posting whereas townies sometimes (or "all the time", pick accordingly) post without thinking for a second. So most people really treat it as
1) unlikely a mafia would post that although it's obviously a flawed argument
2) likely a townie would post that

No idea how he played in his last game though I wouldn't say that post was bad at all. Everyone changes something pretty much every game. It's never about whether or not something is right or wrong, it's just about what people make of it and in this case most people usually take it as a towntell.

For some reason people also think talking about townreads is something "good" or talking nonstop about your reads in general (remember that one big list post with reads about everyone that basicly said "everyone's a null for me"? That was awful and I would have insta-vigged him as a townie day-vig) but that's another topic :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 24 2012 15:59 GMT
#2909
On September 25 2012 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 00:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Hey, you won as mafia at lylo. Doesn't seem too shabby to me.

With regards to you specifically, there were a couple of things that you could improve on:

1) you posted masses at the beginning, and then your posting dropped off markedly. Private life aside, this is a pretty big tell (BloodyC0bbler had you pegged as scum because of this)
2) At some point you said you were too lazy to make a case on someone. This is a tell for you particularly, because in that Newbie game you were the precise opposite of lazy as town with GK + co.


Heh. I didn't lie about why I was absent. But I'll take it onboard.

I don't know if it is because making cases is more difficult as scum or I am getting burnt out or something. But I was honestly too lazy to do cases like I did in my other games. Yeah Hapa PM'd me and pegged me as scum from that also. Obviously I need to work on it. Especially with the way you guys seem to use meta so much. I need to make my scum game the same as my town game. Thanks for the tips


It's precisely that, because as scum you know your cases are a lie, whereas as town your cases are honest.


hmm. I don't want to Sacrifice my town game for my scum game. I guess I just have to suck it up and do the hard work if I want to be any good at this. But yeah. Scum is way harder to play then town. For me at least.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
September 24 2012 16:02 GMT
#2910
On September 25 2012 00:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Hey, you won as mafia at lylo. Doesn't seem too shabby to me.

With regards to you specifically, there were a couple of things that you could improve on:

1) you posted masses at the beginning, and then your posting dropped off markedly. Private life aside, this is a pretty big tell (BloodyC0bbler had you pegged as scum because of this)
2) At some point you said you were too lazy to make a case on someone. This is a tell for you particularly, because in that Newbie game you were the precise opposite of lazy as town with GK + co.


Heh. I didn't lie about why I was absent. But I'll take it onboard.

I don't know if it is because making cases is more difficult as scum or I am getting burnt out or something. But I was honestly too lazy to do cases like I did in my other games. Yeah Hapa PM'd me and pegged me as scum from that also. Obviously I need to work on it. Especially with the way you guys seem to use meta so much. I need to make my scum game the same as my town game. Thanks for the tips


It's precisely that, because as scum you know your cases are a lie, whereas as town your cases are honest.


hmm. I don't want to Sacrifice my town game for my scum game. I guess I just have to suck it up and do the hard work if I want to be any good at this. But yeah. Scum is way harder to play then town. For me at least.

don't try to find scum as mafia, that's not possible and people will realize that.
Try to find scummy behavior as mafia. Townies play scummy all the time.

That requires reading though, which is the hardest part of playing mafia I guess. You know you don't have to figure people out after all so getting motivated really is harder than getting motivated as a townie.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-24 16:05:30
September 24 2012 16:02 GMT
#2911
I asked palmar on Skype but he wasn't online..

I assumed because I have never been in a game where it didn't say miller-type are unaware and palmars wording of the OP with the roles being exact there and only there that this was different... Meh it wasted a full 3 days lynching people cause of the chaos
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 24 2012 16:08 GMT
#2912
On September 25 2012 01:02 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 00:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Hey, you won as mafia at lylo. Doesn't seem too shabby to me.

With regards to you specifically, there were a couple of things that you could improve on:

1) you posted masses at the beginning, and then your posting dropped off markedly. Private life aside, this is a pretty big tell (BloodyC0bbler had you pegged as scum because of this)
2) At some point you said you were too lazy to make a case on someone. This is a tell for you particularly, because in that Newbie game you were the precise opposite of lazy as town with GK + co.


Heh. I didn't lie about why I was absent. But I'll take it onboard.

I don't know if it is because making cases is more difficult as scum or I am getting burnt out or something. But I was honestly too lazy to do cases like I did in my other games. Yeah Hapa PM'd me and pegged me as scum from that also. Obviously I need to work on it. Especially with the way you guys seem to use meta so much. I need to make my scum game the same as my town game. Thanks for the tips


It's precisely that, because as scum you know your cases are a lie, whereas as town your cases are honest.


hmm. I don't want to Sacrifice my town game for my scum game. I guess I just have to suck it up and do the hard work if I want to be any good at this. But yeah. Scum is way harder to play then town. For me at least.

don't try to find scum as mafia, that's not possible and people will realize that.
Try to find scummy behavior as mafia. Townies play scummy all the time.

That requires reading though, which is the hardest part of playing mafia I guess. You know you don't have to figure people out after all so getting motivated really is harder than getting motivated as a townie.



That is good advice. Thanks. I tend to agree with you that it is harder to be motivated as scum. But I could totally just find scummy townies instead of trying to fake it, or just not really scum hunt at all like I did this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 16:17 GMT
#2913
On September 25 2012 01:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 01:02 Toadesstern wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Hey, you won as mafia at lylo. Doesn't seem too shabby to me.

With regards to you specifically, there were a couple of things that you could improve on:

1) you posted masses at the beginning, and then your posting dropped off markedly. Private life aside, this is a pretty big tell (BloodyC0bbler had you pegged as scum because of this)
2) At some point you said you were too lazy to make a case on someone. This is a tell for you particularly, because in that Newbie game you were the precise opposite of lazy as town with GK + co.


Heh. I didn't lie about why I was absent. But I'll take it onboard.

I don't know if it is because making cases is more difficult as scum or I am getting burnt out or something. But I was honestly too lazy to do cases like I did in my other games. Yeah Hapa PM'd me and pegged me as scum from that also. Obviously I need to work on it. Especially with the way you guys seem to use meta so much. I need to make my scum game the same as my town game. Thanks for the tips


It's precisely that, because as scum you know your cases are a lie, whereas as town your cases are honest.


hmm. I don't want to Sacrifice my town game for my scum game. I guess I just have to suck it up and do the hard work if I want to be any good at this. But yeah. Scum is way harder to play then town. For me at least.

don't try to find scum as mafia, that's not possible and people will realize that.
Try to find scummy behavior as mafia. Townies play scummy all the time.

That requires reading though, which is the hardest part of playing mafia I guess. You know you don't have to figure people out after all so getting motivated really is harder than getting motivated as a townie.



That is good advice. Thanks. I tend to agree with you that it is harder to be motivated as scum. But I could totally just find scummy townies instead of trying to fake it, or just not really scum hunt at all like I did this game.


Yeah, I think there are few people who genuinely really enjoy playing scum. People like VE, Ace. Maybe wbg? I'm sure a couple of others.

I'm pretty ok at scum but I waaaay prefer playing town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-24 16:22:11
September 24 2012 16:21 GMT
#2914
On September 25 2012 01:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 01:02 Toadesstern wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Hey, you won as mafia at lylo. Doesn't seem too shabby to me.

With regards to you specifically, there were a couple of things that you could improve on:

1) you posted masses at the beginning, and then your posting dropped off markedly. Private life aside, this is a pretty big tell (BloodyC0bbler had you pegged as scum because of this)
2) At some point you said you were too lazy to make a case on someone. This is a tell for you particularly, because in that Newbie game you were the precise opposite of lazy as town with GK + co.


Heh. I didn't lie about why I was absent. But I'll take it onboard.

I don't know if it is because making cases is more difficult as scum or I am getting burnt out or something. But I was honestly too lazy to do cases like I did in my other games. Yeah Hapa PM'd me and pegged me as scum from that also. Obviously I need to work on it. Especially with the way you guys seem to use meta so much. I need to make my scum game the same as my town game. Thanks for the tips


It's precisely that, because as scum you know your cases are a lie, whereas as town your cases are honest.


hmm. I don't want to Sacrifice my town game for my scum game. I guess I just have to suck it up and do the hard work if I want to be any good at this. But yeah. Scum is way harder to play then town. For me at least.

don't try to find scum as mafia, that's not possible and people will realize that.
Try to find scummy behavior as mafia. Townies play scummy all the time.

That requires reading though, which is the hardest part of playing mafia I guess. You know you don't have to figure people out after all so getting motivated really is harder than getting motivated as a townie.



That is good advice. Thanks. I tend to agree with you that it is harder to be motivated as scum. But I could totally just find scummy townies instead of trying to fake it, or just not really scum hunt at all like I did this game.

Yeah as mentioned: This game had a shitton of townies who played scummy like crazy and getting rid of those instead of lynching vets like I (obviously) wanted would have been way better for town but it would have also given you a lot of oppertunities to just blend in there pointing at 2 or 3 townies, pointing out a bunch of mistakes / bad play, mix in one of your allies who plays alike and end in
"there's no way those 4 people are posting like this as town. That's too many inconsistencies to be random-(bad)luck" and you're good to go.

Obviously that's very basic advice and if you post like that you're going to get lynched but it's okay as a roadmap and you can change things up or make it fancy as you go, but that's the basic idea.

On September 25 2012 01:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 01:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 01:02 Toadesstern wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 25 2012 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Hey, you won as mafia at lylo. Doesn't seem too shabby to me.

With regards to you specifically, there were a couple of things that you could improve on:

1) you posted masses at the beginning, and then your posting dropped off markedly. Private life aside, this is a pretty big tell (BloodyC0bbler had you pegged as scum because of this)
2) At some point you said you were too lazy to make a case on someone. This is a tell for you particularly, because in that Newbie game you were the precise opposite of lazy as town with GK + co.


Heh. I didn't lie about why I was absent. But I'll take it onboard.

I don't know if it is because making cases is more difficult as scum or I am getting burnt out or something. But I was honestly too lazy to do cases like I did in my other games. Yeah Hapa PM'd me and pegged me as scum from that also. Obviously I need to work on it. Especially with the way you guys seem to use meta so much. I need to make my scum game the same as my town game. Thanks for the tips


It's precisely that, because as scum you know your cases are a lie, whereas as town your cases are honest.


hmm. I don't want to Sacrifice my town game for my scum game. I guess I just have to suck it up and do the hard work if I want to be any good at this. But yeah. Scum is way harder to play then town. For me at least.

don't try to find scum as mafia, that's not possible and people will realize that.
Try to find scummy behavior as mafia. Townies play scummy all the time.

That requires reading though, which is the hardest part of playing mafia I guess. You know you don't have to figure people out after all so getting motivated really is harder than getting motivated as a townie.



That is good advice. Thanks. I tend to agree with you that it is harder to be motivated as scum. But I could totally just find scummy townies instead of trying to fake it, or just not really scum hunt at all like I did this game.


Yeah, I think there are few people who genuinely really enjoy playing scum. People like VE, Ace. Maybe wbg? I'm sure a couple of others.

I'm pretty ok at scum but I waaaay prefer playing town.

screw you. I'm not in that list? What's wrong with you
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 17:06 GMT
#2915
sorry Toad, didn't know if you actually enjoyed it or you just got carried away with it

<33333
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
September 24 2012 17:48 GMT
#2916
In retrospect I'd really have loved to see the reaction of Palmar / Marv / VE when I did my first post.

It was like 10 minutes in the game and I vote sloOsh out of nowhere who ended up being the other Assassin. Must have looked pretty fishy for Assassin-#1 to vote Assassin-#2 within a couple of minutes :p

Besides that, that opening was awesome. Literally the best opening I ever saw. Noone was talking about set-up bullshit and everyone was talking about the game instead. Quickest start to a game ever.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 17:50 GMT
#2917
shame it's the closest you got
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-24 19:39:47
September 24 2012 19:37 GMT
#2918
problem with darthpunk saying he was too lazy to make a case is because everyone was too fucking lazy to make a case...
I don't see how he could have been pegged as scum up until day 3.

o that's right, I can edit now
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-24 21:58:35
September 24 2012 19:39 GMT
#2919
EBWOP * Darthpunk
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 25 2012 01:17 GMT
#2920
On September 25 2012 04:37 Z-BosoN wrote:
problem with darthpunk saying he was too lazy to make a case is because everyone was too fucking lazy to make a case...
I don't see how he could have been pegged as scum up until day 3.

o that's right, I can edit now


How would you have pegged me on day 3? Was it my drop off in activity?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 698
Soulkey 327
Horang2 302
Mini 248
Zeus 234
Larva 221
Soma 177
Sexy 105
Mind 70
ZerO 66
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 53
soO 35
scan(afreeca) 24
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Hyun 15
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe275
canceldota24
League of Legends
JimRising 491
Other Games
gofns29404
singsing1791
Coldzera 707
Happy198
Pyrionflax141
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Jankos2824
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM233
Online Event
2h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.