• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7153 users

TL Mafia LVII - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 147 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 23:14 GMT
#2861
Also the S&B lynch was just silly. I Couldn't believe it. We made lots of mistakes. Like wasting 3KP on assassins. Mattchews claim without confirming. GK on Drh instead of BC. Me looking scummy as anything. Yeah we derped pretty hard.

One thing though. I don;t think BM actually played that badly. He tried to not get mislynched and to get me to waste my vote on grush. If he was never going to vote for grush. his play was pretty good in attempting to stop grush and I lynching him. And thus getting the lynch on me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 23 2012 23:22 GMT
#2862
So mattchew...
Fe fi fo fum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2012 23:25 GMT
#2863
On September 24 2012 08:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Meh. This victory feels hollow. Shiao pretty much figured us out and the only reason we won was because grush thought I was a newb. Anyway. It has been a LONG road. GG all.


Don't think like that. Town could say if they won that their victory felt hollow because one of the scum gave himself up for nothing on the first day.

Swings and roundabouts.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
September 23 2012 23:31 GMT
#2864
You should just not have killed me lol. I would have helped mafia to easy victory by voting grush or BM.
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
September 23 2012 23:35 GMT
#2865
On September 24 2012 08:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Meh. This victory feels hollow. Shiao pretty much figured us out and the only reason we won was because grush thought I was a newb. Anyway. It has been a LONG road. GG all.

Yea dont say that. Mafia deserved it imo. Excluding ShiaoPi the last like 8 or 10 townies were pretty lost. I wouldve felt pretty hollow had we won because it wouldve felt like a cointoss at the end with grush/bm there. Also the biggest help came from an assassin lol (sloosh with the s&b case).
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 23:44 GMT
#2866
On September 24 2012 08:31 Kreb wrote:
You should just not have killed me lol. I would have helped mafia to easy victory by voting grush or BM.


It was a toss up. But we felt that you were far too pro town to live. <3 Shiao also came pretty much out of nowhere. I should have bussed allison immediately. Pushing BM/Grush was a mistake.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
September 23 2012 23:53 GMT
#2867
Wait a second. How did 3ppl die Night 4? Mafia had vigged sloosh and zboson (according to scum qt). Austin was only town vig and was dead at that point. So how could Gravan, MMToss and Mav all die?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2012 23:54 GMT
#2868
toad shot him
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
September 23 2012 23:55 GMT
#2869
Oh, ok. I thought Assassins wouldnt shoot until they had got 100% confirmation who the other assa was. :p
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
September 24 2012 00:06 GMT
#2870
So what wouldve happened if Grushs bomb was on DP? Lynch, bomb and modkill into no winner? :D

Or actually one winner. Sloosh!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
September 24 2012 00:34 GMT
#2871
-_-

I don't know how town lost this, I honestly don't.

GG regardless, and BM i hate you for missing the vote
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 24 2012 00:46 GMT
#2872
On September 24 2012 07:28 Z-BosoN wrote:
Reading the scum qt, my mad hatter idea was not that bad actually
As I had suspected, I was gonna get shot anyways. At least my death would confirm toad town/assassin, and in case a medic did indeed save toad, I would have gotten saved.


Your claim was really effective imo. Instead of shooting someone who actually looked townie we shot you to try and get a double kill. You basically managed to confirm toad and to make us use a shot to kill you instead of letting you get lynched.

And for this game - I disagree about the victory feeling hollow. I recognize that my play was terrible but I still feel pretty good right now.

Still pissed at mattchew though. That was just super dumb.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 24 2012 00:47 GMT
#2873
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!



ugh....I don't know what to say
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
September 24 2012 00:47 GMT
#2874
GG now everyone sign up for - http://tlmafiaqueue.herokuapp.com/games/6
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
September 24 2012 00:51 GMT
#2875
@the mafia QT

how come no one ever says Cobbler or BC's name right

Cloober

Coober

Clobber

Cobbel

There's always one person in every game who can never ever spell BC's name.
RIP Aaliyah
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
September 24 2012 00:57 GMT
#2876
On September 24 2012 09:46 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 07:28 Z-BosoN wrote:
Reading the scum qt, my mad hatter idea was not that bad actually
As I had suspected, I was gonna get shot anyways. At least my death would confirm toad town/assassin, and in case a medic did indeed save toad, I would have gotten saved.


Your claim was really effective imo. Instead of shooting someone who actually looked townie we shot you to try and get a double kill. You basically managed to confirm toad and to make us use a shot to kill you instead of letting you get lynched.

And for this game - I disagree about the victory feeling hollow. I recognize that my play was terrible but I still feel pretty good right now.

Still pissed at mattchew though. That was just super dumb.



TBH I honestly do not feel his claim was "super dumb" as everyone makes it out to be. It was stupid in retrospect but the OP did not indicate that NN were unaware of their alignment and if you read the thread up until I outed him for it no one was attacking him for his claim being fake as hell, but that it was more oddly claimed.

Even before Palmar confirmed they did not know their alignment the town should have realized something was amiss when literally no one else claimed NN to verify mattchews claim. That in its own right should have been the proof to get him lynched barring a mod post. Had it not been for a player such as myself, and any other player who has hosted (very few I believe in this game) near no one else thought to even ask so the claim was only bad given that certain people were almost sure to ask questions.


For the rest of your team play though I think you guys were slightly too passive and should have exerted a bit more control. You guys could have easily pushed a misslynch onto a few people with a bit of effort and when it came down to the lynch snb died in I have no idea well, how you did. Given that a mafia member was required to get you lynched over a townie you could have coasted safely by never having allinson vote for your death thus auto win the game basically.



#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
September 24 2012 00:57 GMT
#2877
On September 24 2012 09:51 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
@the mafia QT

how come no one ever says Cobbler or BC's name right

Cloober

Coober

Clobber

Cobbel

There's always one person in every game who can never ever spell BC's name.


no idea duder, no idea.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 01:12 GMT
#2878
On September 24 2012 09:47 ShiaoPi wrote:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!



ugh....I don't know what to say


you were superb at the end. Bad luck mate.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 24 2012 02:19 GMT
#2879
I enjoyed being bulletproof. Please give me more such roles
I also dunno how the SnB lynch went down but that was fun.
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
September 24 2012 02:58 GMT
#2880
Sorry for being unable to play this one out. Thanks again to Palmar for being understanding.
Guts? Determination? $5?
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 147 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4072
Leta 2770
Soulkey 559
Soma 338
Rush 221
Barracks 183
BeSt 127
Killer 81
Shinee 33
Shine 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 24
Sharp 19
sorry 9
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc1999
XcaliburYe174
League of Legends
JimRising 512
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns10483
WinterStarcraft732
Sick184
Pyrionflax145
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 52
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2253
League of Legends
• Jankos2748
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
Patches Events
5h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
OSC
13h 55m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.