• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6722 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 55 Next
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 21:23 GMT
#901
Your decision at this point is between a no-lynch and lynching me. Neither are game-losing for town unless it's hiropro/snb+hrb in which case they have the scenario outlined above or it's you + cephiro, in which case I fully expect you'll vote for me in the end and well played to you for fooling me. If I'm scum and grush is lynched and is town, game isn't over by a long shot as everyone else has lots of stock. someone will shoot me and I'll probably be lynchable tomorrow. Plus random damage from the stage and the pokeball and whatever other item drops. I have to admit I haven't really thought that particular scenario through though lol
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-06 21:25:26
July 06 2012 21:25 GMT
#902
On July 07 2012 03:39 Toadesstern wrote:
V-V-V-V-VOUTECOUNT:

3 FOR talismania (grush57, HomerunBat, Mister Saturn)
3 FOR grush57 (talismania, kingdedede, Cephiro)

WITH 6 PLAYERS ALIVE IT TAKES 4 VOTES TO LYNCH SOMEONE.
YOU HAVE TIME UNTIL 22:30 GMT (+00:00) TO PLACE YOUR VOTES


If there are mistakes above please tell me, I did this really quick :3

NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE THAT POST AND IT'S 35 MINUTES UNTIL DEADLINE.
DEADLINE IS 22:30 GMT (+00:00)
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kingdedede
Profile Joined June 2012
Kazakhstan80 Posts
July 06 2012 21:26 GMT
#903
Homerun, Saturn, how come you're so certain of Grush's innocence, or is it simply that you think Talis is scummier?
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 06 2012 21:27 GMT
#904
Do you have a town read on me?

When in doubt, when all else fails follow the town read.

There isn't much more I can say to convince you.
ATOBTTR
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 06 2012 21:28 GMT
#905
I just find talismania scummier.

- Hiro
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 21:29 GMT
#906
On July 04 2012 05:06 Mister Saturn wrote:
It's not that I don't want to think for myself. It's that I don't trust myself right now.

But I actually do agree with you on talismania. Maybe it's just me but the fact that he ignores the actually scummy parts of my play (like the fact that I've basically announced I'm sheeping or my uncertainty about HomerunBat) and focuses on pointless stuff makes me think he's scum. And to be honest he's been pretty unhelpful other than the bad case he made on me.

I'm voting for talismania. I'll be back in half an hour.

##Unvote
##Vote talismania


- Hiro


What the fuck is that statement? Maybe I'm just weird but when I'm town I don't really think about the parts of my play that seem scummy haha. I guess some townies have guilty consciences but still this is an odd remark to make.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 06 2012 21:29 GMT
#907
THE FUCK PEOPLE. YOU'RE THE WORST SMURFERS EVER
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 06 2012 21:29 GMT
#908
I am sure on grush because I am so sure you and Saturn are town, and ceph and talis are scum.

Grush makes perfect sense being town if cephiro is scum
ATOBTTR
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 06 2012 21:34 GMT
#909
guilty >.<

sorry again, my phone auto logs in as s0L
*PING*
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 06 2012 21:37 GMT
#910
On July 07 2012 06:29 talismania wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 05:06 Mister Saturn wrote:
It's not that I don't want to think for myself. It's that I don't trust myself right now.

But I actually do agree with you on talismania. Maybe it's just me but the fact that he ignores the actually scummy parts of my play (like the fact that I've basically announced I'm sheeping or my uncertainty about HomerunBat) and focuses on pointless stuff makes me think he's scum. And to be honest he's been pretty unhelpful other than the bad case he made on me.

I'm voting for talismania. I'll be back in half an hour.

##Unvote
##Vote talismania


- Hiro


What the fuck is that statement? Maybe I'm just weird but when I'm town I don't really think about the parts of my play that seem scummy haha. I guess some townies have guilty consciences but still this is an odd remark to make.


It's always important to look at the motivations and methods of people who attack you. It's the reason I realized Toad was scum when Radfield made his case in Pick Your Poison.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 21:38 GMT
#911
On July 05 2012 15:07 Mister Saturn wrote:
Sigh, whatever, I'll worry about this if grush isn't scum. I have a strong town read on dedede, so that makes Cephiro strong town too.


On July 06 2012 02:17 Mister Saturn wrote:
I don't think it's a ceph/dedede scum team, Risen. I'm fairly certain dedede is town and so Cephiro pretty much has to be too.

I think grush just happened to shoot the same person as scum. I just don't see why scum grush would claim.


So who's my partner then?
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 06 2012 21:38 GMT
#912
MY SMURFING SKILLS ARE BAD. BUT I'LL REDEEM IT WITH MY PLAY
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 21:40 GMT
#913
On July 07 2012 06:37 Mister Saturn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 06:29 talismania wrote:
On July 04 2012 05:06 Mister Saturn wrote:
It's not that I don't want to think for myself. It's that I don't trust myself right now.

But I actually do agree with you on talismania. Maybe it's just me but the fact that he ignores the actually scummy parts of my play (like the fact that I've basically announced I'm sheeping or my uncertainty about HomerunBat) and focuses on pointless stuff makes me think he's scum. And to be honest he's been pretty unhelpful other than the bad case he made on me.

I'm voting for talismania. I'll be back in half an hour.

##Unvote
##Vote talismania


- Hiro


What the fuck is that statement? Maybe I'm just weird but when I'm town I don't really think about the parts of my play that seem scummy haha. I guess some townies have guilty consciences but still this is an odd remark to make.


It's always important to look at the motivations and methods of people who attack you. It's the reason I realized Toad was scum when Radfield made his case in Pick Your Poison.

- Hiro


So you saw that I was calling you scummy and went through and re-read your own filter looking for actually scummy things?
kingdedede
Profile Joined June 2012
Kazakhstan80 Posts
July 06 2012 21:41 GMT
#914
Fuck it.
##Unvote
##Vote: talismania

I'm far from certain but Acro told me Talis always looks really town when he's town and I haven't gotten that feel from his play yet given the amount of setup speculation. Nothing I've learned in the past hour or so has swayed my opinion one way or the other so I'm just going to go with the read of my other head.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 21:41 GMT
#915
On July 07 2012 06:38 talismania wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 15:07 Mister Saturn wrote:
Sigh, whatever, I'll worry about this if grush isn't scum. I have a strong town read on dedede, so that makes Cephiro strong town too.


Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 02:17 Mister Saturn wrote:
I don't think it's a ceph/dedede scum team, Risen. I'm fairly certain dedede is town and so Cephiro pretty much has to be too.

I think grush just happened to shoot the same person as scum. I just don't see why scum grush would claim.


So who's my partner then?


On another note - how do you get from having a strong town read on dedede = cephiro is town?

I mean I agree both are town, but I don't see how you get there from that line of reasoning.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 21:42 GMT
#916
if you're going with the read of your other head you should stay on grush,
kingdedede
Profile Joined June 2012
Kazakhstan80 Posts
July 06 2012 21:44 GMT
#917
I'm going with the fact that he said you always look super townie when you are townie, and that in this game you haven't been. The one thing I know is that he isn't trying to mislead me, which I don't know about anyone else in the game.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 06 2012 21:45 GMT
#918
I'm reasonably certain it's Cephiro. The fact that you try to defend yourself with your partner's play is hilarious

I had a mixed read on Cephiro day/night 1. I thought he had to be town after the shot since dedede is probably town. But HomerunBat's explanation for why scum might shoot themselves is certainly plausible.

Cephiro's activity levels have been quite bad, especially at deadline times, when town should be more active, and scum are more likely to excuse themselves away.

The biggest thing thing about Cephiro though is this post:

On July 04 2012 05:49 Cephiro wrote:
talismania, you need to stop trying to crunch the setup and base your play on your meta-game against the host, you need to start playing the game the way it's supposed to be played and deciding your reads based on the actions of others. If you're not going to step up your play asap, I will push you for lynch.
Rank: 4


And no dont try to excuse it away as a connection without a flip. No, Cephiro makes a very direct promise "If you're not going to step up your play asap, I will push you for lynch." talismania's play has been scummy and poor. But has Cephiro followed through at all? No, he's completely ignored talismania . This is a broken promise - it's lying and scummy.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 21:46 GMT
#919
On July 06 2012 02:27 Mister Saturn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 02:23 Risen wrote:
On July 06 2012 02:17 Mister Saturn wrote:
I don't think it's a ceph/dedede scum team, Risen. I'm fairly certain dedede is town and so Cephiro pretty much has to be too.

I think grush just happened to shoot the same person as scum. I just don't see why scum grush would claim.


Then who's the scum team? Igrok or homerun and tali? Igrok's play doesn't make sense as scum (doesn't make sense as town either, though)


Yea, I think it's iGrok and talis. If somehow it's not iGrok, it's HomerunBat.



Really?

On July 06 2012 07:11 Mister Saturn wrote:
lol did grush forget to send in his action?

anyway talismania is still scum. i guess grush is the other one?

but if he's not then its probably homerunbat.
-strongandbig


Really???

On July 06 2012 23:21 Mister Saturn wrote:
Hm, on a second read-through, the grush-talismania team isn't actually that implausible, considering the amount of thread influence those two had.

I should still talk with s&b, though.


Really?????????
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-06 21:46:39
July 06 2012 21:46 GMT
#920
V-V-V-V-VOUTECOUNT:

4 FOR talismania (grush57, HomerunBat, Mister Saturn, kingdedede)
2 FOR grush57 (talismania, Cephiro)

WITH 6 PLAYERS ALIVE IT TAKES 4 VOTES TO LYNCH SOMEONE.
YOU HAVE TIME UNTIL 22:30 GMT (+00:00) TO PLACE YOUR VOTES
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 2m
Patches Events
6h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
OSC
14h 2m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.