• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9309 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 90 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 23:09 GMT
#1181
On May 21 2012 05:12 Tunkeg wrote:
That was a pretty quick start after we were full.

Anyways I have decided to play this game in a different manner then before. And if I can make it work I will continue in the games to follow.

Previous games
The Tunkeg of old was all about reaction based reads, which meant that I would provoke certain players to get a reaction. I would have a hypothesis about how they would respond as town and how they would respond as scum, and work off off that. The way I would do this was:
A: Suggest some kind of plan (or taking sides, and arguing for or against if someone else proposed a plan).
B: Picking fights.

Why change it up?
Even though I think it was a great way of finding scum for me. It wasn’t necessarily good for town. Many times it took up to much space, and some might even label it as disruptive. It have also led me close to being lynched many times, and often put me on the defensive straight from the get go. Constantly defending yourself makes it hard to put effort into proper scumhunting.

So what am I changing it to?
My goal in these games is to figure people out. Sure I definitely want to win, I hate losing, but more than winning I want to be right. To be right I will need to focus on my analysis, instead of fighting. What this means is:

1. I will not be posting as much as before. I will try to post better and longer posts though. And less one liners and useless crap. I will try to format my posts better.
2. I will control my temper. I will not be getting into any fights, I won’t be starting any and I will try not to get pulled into one. This also means I won’t be spending a lot of time defending my actions. If my posts are scummy you lynch me, if my posts aren’t you don’t .
3. I will try to post better analysis, and avoid insulting the ones I analyze. Again, I will try to post quality posts, and not many posts, meaning I won’t spend my time defending my analysis, I can clarify, but I won’t argue with nitpickers.



lynch all liars.

the fucking dick strikes again
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2012 23:09 GMT
#1182
Tunkeg, the thing is he's not really...that's what really infuriates me about his play...he's NOT actually a fucking dick...at least, not that I'm aware of.

Anyway, I'm letting it go for now. I'm assuming he's playing this way because he's scum, feel free to disagree or be skeptical or whatever. He'll prove it soon enough if he actually is scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 23:11 GMT
#1183
also btw I'm going to direct medics.

Protect marvellosity. Don't touch me. Don't touch VE. Maybe consider Mattchew. But really, protect marvellosity. If he's scum at this point then I don't particularly care because I'm actually enjoying playing with him.

I'm willing to die because if I die then at least then I'll be confirmed town.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 25 2012 23:11 GMT
#1184
On May 26 2012 08:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2012 05:12 Tunkeg wrote:
That was a pretty quick start after we were full.

Anyways I have decided to play this game in a different manner then before. And if I can make it work I will continue in the games to follow.

Previous games
The Tunkeg of old was all about reaction based reads, which meant that I would provoke certain players to get a reaction. I would have a hypothesis about how they would respond as town and how they would respond as scum, and work off off that. The way I would do this was:
A: Suggest some kind of plan (or taking sides, and arguing for or against if someone else proposed a plan).
B: Picking fights.

Why change it up?
Even though I think it was a great way of finding scum for me. It wasn’t necessarily good for town. Many times it took up to much space, and some might even label it as disruptive. It have also led me close to being lynched many times, and often put me on the defensive straight from the get go. Constantly defending yourself makes it hard to put effort into proper scumhunting.

So what am I changing it to?
My goal in these games is to figure people out. Sure I definitely want to win, I hate losing, but more than winning I want to be right. To be right I will need to focus on my analysis, instead of fighting. What this means is:

1. I will not be posting as much as before. I will try to post better and longer posts though. And less one liners and useless crap. I will try to format my posts better.
2. I will control my temper. I will not be getting into any fights, I won’t be starting any and I will try not to get pulled into one. This also means I won’t be spending a lot of time defending my actions. If my posts are scummy you lynch me, if my posts aren’t you don’t .
3. I will try to post better analysis, and avoid insulting the ones I analyze. Again, I will try to post quality posts, and not many posts, meaning I won’t spend my time defending my analysis, I can clarify, but I won’t argue with nitpickers.



lynch all liars.

the fucking dick strikes again


You want to have WBG modkilled as well the marv? Equality or?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 23:11 GMT
#1185
not that I don't enjoy playing with the rest of you but he can scumhunt!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 23:12 GMT
#1186
On May 26 2012 08:11 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 08:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 21 2012 05:12 Tunkeg wrote:
That was a pretty quick start after we were full.

Anyways I have decided to play this game in a different manner then before. And if I can make it work I will continue in the games to follow.

Previous games
The Tunkeg of old was all about reaction based reads, which meant that I would provoke certain players to get a reaction. I would have a hypothesis about how they would respond as town and how they would respond as scum, and work off off that. The way I would do this was:
A: Suggest some kind of plan (or taking sides, and arguing for or against if someone else proposed a plan).
B: Picking fights.

Why change it up?
Even though I think it was a great way of finding scum for me. It wasn’t necessarily good for town. Many times it took up to much space, and some might even label it as disruptive. It have also led me close to being lynched many times, and often put me on the defensive straight from the get go. Constantly defending yourself makes it hard to put effort into proper scumhunting.

So what am I changing it to?
My goal in these games is to figure people out. Sure I definitely want to win, I hate losing, but more than winning I want to be right. To be right I will need to focus on my analysis, instead of fighting. What this means is:

1. I will not be posting as much as before. I will try to post better and longer posts though. And less one liners and useless crap. I will try to format my posts better.
2. I will control my temper. I will not be getting into any fights, I won’t be starting any and I will try not to get pulled into one. This also means I won’t be spending a lot of time defending my actions. If my posts are scummy you lynch me, if my posts aren’t you don’t .
3. I will try to post better analysis, and avoid insulting the ones I analyze. Again, I will try to post quality posts, and not many posts, meaning I won’t spend my time defending my analysis, I can clarify, but I won’t argue with nitpickers.



lynch all liars.

the fucking dick strikes again


You want to have WBG modkilled as well the marv? Equality or?


what, for insulting myself, or mocking you?

mad scum is mad sounds like
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 25 2012 23:13 GMT
#1187
On May 26 2012 08:11 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 08:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 21 2012 05:12 Tunkeg wrote:
That was a pretty quick start after we were full.

Anyways I have decided to play this game in a different manner then before. And if I can make it work I will continue in the games to follow.

Previous games
The Tunkeg of old was all about reaction based reads, which meant that I would provoke certain players to get a reaction. I would have a hypothesis about how they would respond as town and how they would respond as scum, and work off off that. The way I would do this was:
A: Suggest some kind of plan (or taking sides, and arguing for or against if someone else proposed a plan).
B: Picking fights.

Why change it up?
Even though I think it was a great way of finding scum for me. It wasn’t necessarily good for town. Many times it took up to much space, and some might even label it as disruptive. It have also led me close to being lynched many times, and often put me on the defensive straight from the get go. Constantly defending yourself makes it hard to put effort into proper scumhunting.

So what am I changing it to?
My goal in these games is to figure people out. Sure I definitely want to win, I hate losing, but more than winning I want to be right. To be right I will need to focus on my analysis, instead of fighting. What this means is:

1. I will not be posting as much as before. I will try to post better and longer posts though. And less one liners and useless crap. I will try to format my posts better.
2. I will control my temper. I will not be getting into any fights, I won’t be starting any and I will try not to get pulled into one. This also means I won’t be spending a lot of time defending my actions. If my posts are scummy you lynch me, if my posts aren’t you don’t .
3. I will try to post better analysis, and avoid insulting the ones I analyze. Again, I will try to post quality posts, and not many posts, meaning I won’t spend my time defending my analysis, I can clarify, but I won’t argue with nitpickers.



lynch all liars.

the fucking dick strikes again


You want to have WBG modkilled as well the marv? Equality or?


Just for the giggles, I will explain without sarcasm.

What did I do? I swore at Matt after he swore at me 3 times in a post

What did wbg do? He used your own words in retaliation against a completely unfair insult from you.

What did you do? You had a big strop about people being insulting, you basically gave up playing the game, and THEN you outrageously swore at someone without provocation.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 25 2012 23:13 GMT
#1188
On May 26 2012 08:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2012 05:12 Tunkeg wrote:
That was a pretty quick start after we were full.

Anyways I have decided to play this game in a different manner then before. And if I can make it work I will continue in the games to follow.

Previous games
The Tunkeg of old was all about reaction based reads, which meant that I would provoke certain players to get a reaction. I would have a hypothesis about how they would respond as town and how they would respond as scum, and work off off that. The way I would do this was:
A: Suggest some kind of plan (or taking sides, and arguing for or against if someone else proposed a plan).
B: Picking fights.

Why change it up?
Even though I think it was a great way of finding scum for me. It wasn’t necessarily good for town. Many times it took up to much space, and some might even label it as disruptive. It have also led me close to being lynched many times, and often put me on the defensive straight from the get go. Constantly defending yourself makes it hard to put effort into proper scumhunting.

So what am I changing it to?
My goal in these games is to figure people out. Sure I definitely want to win, I hate losing, but more than winning I want to be right. To be right I will need to focus on my analysis, instead of fighting. What this means is:

1. I will not be posting as much as before. I will try to post better and longer posts though. And less one liners and useless crap. I will try to format my posts better.
2. I will control my temper. I will not be getting into any fights, I won’t be starting any and I will try not to get pulled into one. This also means I won’t be spending a lot of time defending my actions. If my posts are scummy you lynch me, if my posts aren’t you don’t .
3. I will try to post better analysis, and avoid insulting the ones I analyze. Again, I will try to post quality posts, and not many posts, meaning I won’t spend my time defending my analysis, I can clarify, but I won’t argue with nitpickers.



lynch all liars.

the fucking dick strikes again


This was before you started your BM crusade. And in fact I won't be picking fights, just to not shit up the thread, cause if I were to respond to every insult from you in this game, it would have been 20 pages of shitslining. So I'll leave it at that. I am playing to my winconditions by not replying to you anymore, and by sheeping VE.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 23:15 GMT
#1189
On May 26 2012 08:13 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 08:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 21 2012 05:12 Tunkeg wrote:
That was a pretty quick start after we were full.

Anyways I have decided to play this game in a different manner then before. And if I can make it work I will continue in the games to follow.

Previous games
The Tunkeg of old was all about reaction based reads, which meant that I would provoke certain players to get a reaction. I would have a hypothesis about how they would respond as town and how they would respond as scum, and work off off that. The way I would do this was:
A: Suggest some kind of plan (or taking sides, and arguing for or against if someone else proposed a plan).
B: Picking fights.

Why change it up?
Even though I think it was a great way of finding scum for me. It wasn’t necessarily good for town. Many times it took up to much space, and some might even label it as disruptive. It have also led me close to being lynched many times, and often put me on the defensive straight from the get go. Constantly defending yourself makes it hard to put effort into proper scumhunting.

So what am I changing it to?
My goal in these games is to figure people out. Sure I definitely want to win, I hate losing, but more than winning I want to be right. To be right I will need to focus on my analysis, instead of fighting. What this means is:

1. I will not be posting as much as before. I will try to post better and longer posts though. And less one liners and useless crap. I will try to format my posts better.
2. I will control my temper. I will not be getting into any fights, I won’t be starting any and I will try not to get pulled into one. This also means I won’t be spending a lot of time defending my actions. If my posts are scummy you lynch me, if my posts aren’t you don’t .
3. I will try to post better analysis, and avoid insulting the ones I analyze. Again, I will try to post quality posts, and not many posts, meaning I won’t spend my time defending my analysis, I can clarify, but I won’t argue with nitpickers.



lynch all liars.

the fucking dick strikes again


This was before you started your BM crusade. And in fact I won't be picking fights, just to not shit up the thread, cause if I were to respond to every insult from you in this game, it would have been 20 pages of shitslining. So I'll leave it at that. I am playing to my winconditions by not replying to you anymore, and by sheeping VE.


I'd love to see quotes of my apparent BM crusade.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 23:15 GMT
#1190
hahaha this is fun though actually. Tunkeg actually seems mad and I didn't even do anything.

It's almost funnier than when I try to make someone mad when I'm scum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 25 2012 23:16 GMT
#1191
On May 26 2012 08:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
hahaha this is fun though actually. Tunkeg actually seems mad and I didn't even do anything.

It's almost funnier than when I try to make someone mad when I'm scum.


Is that a scumclaim wbg?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 25 2012 23:16 GMT
#1192
On May 26 2012 08:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 08:11 Tunkeg wrote:
On May 26 2012 08:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 21 2012 05:12 Tunkeg wrote:
That was a pretty quick start after we were full.

Anyways I have decided to play this game in a different manner then before. And if I can make it work I will continue in the games to follow.

Previous games
The Tunkeg of old was all about reaction based reads, which meant that I would provoke certain players to get a reaction. I would have a hypothesis about how they would respond as town and how they would respond as scum, and work off off that. The way I would do this was:
A: Suggest some kind of plan (or taking sides, and arguing for or against if someone else proposed a plan).
B: Picking fights.

Why change it up?
Even though I think it was a great way of finding scum for me. It wasn’t necessarily good for town. Many times it took up to much space, and some might even label it as disruptive. It have also led me close to being lynched many times, and often put me on the defensive straight from the get go. Constantly defending yourself makes it hard to put effort into proper scumhunting.

So what am I changing it to?
My goal in these games is to figure people out. Sure I definitely want to win, I hate losing, but more than winning I want to be right. To be right I will need to focus on my analysis, instead of fighting. What this means is:

1. I will not be posting as much as before. I will try to post better and longer posts though. And less one liners and useless crap. I will try to format my posts better.
2. I will control my temper. I will not be getting into any fights, I won’t be starting any and I will try not to get pulled into one. This also means I won’t be spending a lot of time defending my actions. If my posts are scummy you lynch me, if my posts aren’t you don’t .
3. I will try to post better analysis, and avoid insulting the ones I analyze. Again, I will try to post quality posts, and not many posts, meaning I won’t spend my time defending my analysis, I can clarify, but I won’t argue with nitpickers.



lynch all liars.

the fucking dick strikes again


You want to have WBG modkilled as well the marv? Equality or?


Just for the giggles, I will explain without sarcasm.

What did I do? I swore at Matt after he swore at me 3 times in a post

What did wbg do? He used your own words in retaliation against a completely unfair insult from you.

What did you do? You had a big strop about people being insulting, you basically gave up playing the game, and THEN you outrageously swore at someone without provocation.


I get more insulted by WBG's you are stupid remark than being called a dick. So then it must be WBG 10 me 1 in this regard. I am not just talking about this game in your regard marv. I find you BM, thats all.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2012 23:17 GMT
#1193
The opposite - he's trying to implant the idea that what he's doing now and the thing he mentioned look different when in fact they're exactly the same. Subtle psychology thing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 23:18 GMT
#1194
On May 26 2012 08:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
The opposite - he's trying to implant the idea that what he's doing now and the thing he mentioned look different when in fact they're exactly the same. Subtle psychology thing.


rofl

manipulative wbg strikes again
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 25 2012 23:18 GMT
#1195
I think you mistake BM for aggressive. It's an extremely rare thing indeed where I will directly insult someone.

Anyway, are we going to do some scumhunting today or are we going to wait for tomorrow?

Who do people think are good lynch targets at the moment?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2012 23:19 GMT
#1196
I know right?! ^^ If you don't like it stop doing it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 25 2012 23:20 GMT
#1197
On May 26 2012 08:18 marvellosity wrote:
I think you mistake BM for aggressive. It's an extremely rare thing indeed where I will directly insult someone.

Anyway, are we going to do some scumhunting today or are we going to wait for tomorrow?

Who do people think are good lynch targets at the moment?


Aggressive is good, and fine. If you make it with points. I would like to see you in any setting go up to someone and call them stupid, and not expect at least being called a dick.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2012 23:21 GMT
#1198
At this point, I'm actually in favor of lynching Mattchew tbh. What do you think marv?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 25 2012 23:22 GMT
#1199
Why Matt?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 25 2012 23:22 GMT
#1200
Well played Marv, your post helped to push my doubts about Zealos' claim into action (i.e. swapping my vote). Of Katina and Acid who would we most want to kill tomorrow? I need to look at Acid's filtre as if what WBG says is true then he may be a better target than Katina (despite my previous votes on her).

Re why pick Hiro over N_T? Perhaps because N_T is scum and though the gambit proposed by B is a risky one Zealos was already grasping at straws trying to prevent a bandwagon and such a gambit seems awfully risky. All N_T has done is sheep/buddy Marv and though I think Katina and Acid are better targets I hope people take a better look at him.

I'm going to sleep and moving out tomorrow but I'll be in touch witht he thread hopefully on and off.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 438
Lowko216
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota56
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1990
Coldzera 704
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2233
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 41m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.