• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:43
CEST 20:43
KST 03:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12853 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 90 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 08 2012 22:28 GMT
#1261
On May 09 2012 07:12 Palmar wrote:
yeah cause if you bring it out in the thread people might notice you're full of shit.


...I just did?

And giving it to WBG is basically giving it to "thread" since he controls the system along with you and syllo...what kind of complaint is that lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 08 2012 22:31 GMT
#1262
Is there anything else in your case I should respond to, or is that all the substance you had?


Wait...what was the case against me again?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 08 2012 22:41 GMT
#1263
That you're scum?

You're the first person to oppose my plan in a dumb way, now I know it's not as bad of a scumclaim as BC saying "pro town", sandroba not caring or Cephiro lying about leaks in my group, but it's still a scumclaim.
Computer says mafia
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 08 2012 23:17 GMT
#1264
So has anyone gotten a reply from WBG back in the last little while?
you gotta dance
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 08 2012 23:23 GMT
#1265
On May 09 2012 08:17 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So has anyone gotten a reply from WBG back in the last little while?

Nope I assume he's afk

What are your thoughts on the current proceedings Wiggles?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 08 2012 23:52 GMT
#1266
On May 09 2012 08:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 08:17 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So has anyone gotten a reply from WBG back in the last little while?

Nope I assume he's afk

What are your thoughts on the current proceedings Wiggles?

I'm not sure what I think right now, and need to re-evaluate. If I'm still alive after the day post, I plan on going back and re-reading both yours and Chaoser's filters, among others. I think Sandroba is mafia, and most likely Cephiro is too. They both need to be killed next time they show up in the majority, unless something major happens that shows we need to act otherwise.

I had few other ideas, but after thinking about them, they don't make as much sense to me anymore. There's some weird things going on, but it probably seems that way because I'm lacking a lot of information. I'll be able to make slightly better sense of it after the Day post, but I think it lies mostly in the fact that Palmar/Syllo/WBG are holding information back.
you gotta dance
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 08 2012 23:55 GMT
#1267
I'm not mafia. I'm well aware since day 2 that I'll be lynched the very next time I hit majority and if I was mafia I would have already done shit to fuck with town, since I have nothing to lose. I don't expect you guys to actually use your head and realize this though.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2012 00:31 GMT
#1268
Sandro do you still think meapak is scum given that Sheth flipped town?

How have your reads changed in light of the flip? Who should we kill then?
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 03:05:14
May 09 2012 03:05 GMT
#1269
[image loading]

Day 4: Round A


wherebugsgo has been elected President of the United States of AMERICA!
syllogism was selected as his running mate.

It is now Round A (Minority Voting).

The statement for today's game is:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke


If you agree with this statement, vote yes.
If you disagree with this statement, vote no.




Round A (Minority Round) ends in 24 hours at 8PM PDT (03:00 GMT (+00:00) your time). Please PM your vote (Yes/No) to me before then.
And so, we find the Sublime.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2012 03:19 GMT
#1270
holy shit THIRD TERM?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 09 2012 03:27 GMT
#1271
I don't get it - did both of them die?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 09 2012 03:27 GMT
#1272
Well that was unfortunate even if expected. However the game's over. WBG and I worked out a finalized scum list.

Team A: Cephiro, BloodyCobbler, Chaoser
Team B: Sandroba, Palmar, Mr. Wiggles

If the townies could please PM me, I've got a plan that will maximize the number of scum in round A so we can finish this quick.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 09 2012 03:28 GMT
#1273
woah...two kp?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 09 2012 03:28 GMT
#1274
On May 09 2012 12:27 slOosh wrote:
I don't get it - did both of them die?

That's how I'm reading it which probably means that both teams shot at Ace and Foolishness.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 09 2012 03:38 GMT
#1275
The 2 KP is surprising.

Both teams could have shot at Ace and Foolishness, but maybe there was a medic save or a vet hit in one of those nights?
Seems unlikely though, considering 6 VTs flipped yet no blue was killed yet, but both teams shooting both Ace and Foolishness seems even more unlikely.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 09 2012 03:47 GMT
#1276
=/ they're whittling at the leaders now.
On May 09 2012 12:38 gonzaw wrote:
The 2 KP is surprising.

Both teams could have shot at Ace and Foolishness, but maybe there was a medic save or a vet hit in one of those nights?
Seems unlikely though, considering 6 VTs flipped yet no blue was killed yet, but both teams shooting both Ace and Foolishness seems even more unlikely.

I could see both teams shooting at Foolishness, but not Ace. I could see some sort of blue action happening; perhaps there's only a very small handful of blues and they've avoided notice thus far. It could be any number of things.

Regardless of what's been afoot at night, we should proceed with the reads we've been developing for a while, esp. the ones put forth by the dead.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 09 2012 04:06 GMT
#1277
On May 09 2012 07:31 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
Is there anything else in your case I should respond to, or is that all the substance you had?


Wait...what was the case against me again?

Why are you asking me? I'm not the one who initiated the push on you. That was Foolishness. You know, the confirmed town scumslayer.

Though it is amusing to see how different people respond to pressure; in your case, gonzaw summed it up well:
About chaoser:

Damn, I regret not getting him killed yesterday.
I know what you are doing chaoser, you are doing the exact same thing BC did on Day 2.
You are arguing and arguing against syllo/wbg/Palmar, discrediting them as much as you can, disrupting the thread as much as you can doing the whole "aggressive" act, and meanwhile you throw some half-assed FoSes around (like BC did with Katina/Foolishness).
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 09 2012 04:22 GMT
#1278
I'm going to turn in early, I'd like to take this time to ask that the scum teams resign to avoid needlessly prolonging the game.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 09 2012 05:06 GMT
#1279
Can you guys add sloosh's filter to the list?
Here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333034&user=53783
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 09 2012 09:08 GMT
#1280
MZ, your list is wrong, Wiggles and I are town.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1216
TKL 401
IndyStarCraft 331
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1216
ByuN 451
TKL 401
IndyStarCraft 331
Reynor 209
BRAT_OK 68
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30288
Calm 2613
Shuttle 385
Mini 163
White-Ra 125
firebathero 96
Mong 62
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9373
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3850
Liquid`Hasu478
MindelVK4
Other Games
fl0m2572
Liquid`RaSZi2356
FrodaN1635
olofmeister840
B2W.Neo744
Khaldor510
Beastyqt267
Livibee175
crisheroes172
Mew2King71
ToD53
kaitlyn37
summit1g37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
angryscii 3
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 8
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach69
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV619
Other Games
• imaqtpie1060
• Shiphtur684
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18m
OSC
4h 18m
Replay Cast
4h 18m
OSC
17h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.