• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8485 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 90 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 08 2012 15:01 GMT
#1221
On May 08 2012 23:14 chaoser wrote:
You reads of scum are literally people who disagreed with the palmar plan (MZ, Ace, BC, Me) and people who are lurking (sandro).


Bugs disagreed loudly and passionately with my plan. It's not a matter of what, it's a matter of how and why.
Computer says mafia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 08 2012 15:05 GMT
#1222
lol wbg, I can see you're going to stick with your arrogance. Cool. I mean, like I said, when MZ and I flip town, you'll have to eat your words. Also, can you please stop throwing around "retarded". It's ableist.

I know I'm town, I'm sure MZ is town given his actions at death. Sheth flipped town. 3 towns.

I see a distinct lack of sloosh/prplhz. So are you saying that you think they are mafia after all? Are you going to produce that case on ET tonight? Tomorrow? Ever? I asked sheth/meapak/you to make a case on someone and none of you have.


Thanks for taking that part out of context. I didn't say I thought they were mafia, only that town had thought them to be mafia at a time. But now there's no individual thought. Your "list of five" is held up as the only valid read. And now sheth has fallen and flipped green. I guess it's just a "list of four" now. This is exactly the situation I warned against early in the game; how long will it take town to decide your group is a piece of shit and actively destroying town? Too late is the answer, especially if you're going for multi lynches like you were yesterday.

Are you going to produce that case on ET tonight? Tomorrow? Ever? I asked sheth/meapak/you to make a case on someone and none of you have.


Obviously this cycle, don't sweat your pretty little head.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 15:06 GMT
#1223
also for anyone who still doesn't believe chaoser is furthering his own agenda and not the agenda of town:

look at what he quoted Ace as saying. It refers to round A voting, as chaoser himself admits.

I have not tried to influence round A voting at all because I agreed with Ace that trying to do so would just put scum at an advantage. However, what did Ace have to say about round B voting? Well, not much. However, this post stands out:


On May 01 2012 13:16 Ace wrote:
I'm in the Minority? Deal with it people.

bugs, chaoser just tell me where to place my votes.


Ace supported a COOPERATIVE round B plan, since it's fucking common sense that town needs to work COOPERATIVELY with everyone on the SAME PAGE in order for us to kill scum.

Individual players have a huge amount of power in this setup, which makes it all the more important that the town works in unison. That's why I'm encouraging people to step up and it's also why chaoser's argument that a centralized town discourages players from actually playing the game is total rubbish.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 15:07 GMT
#1224
On May 09 2012 00:05 chaoser wrote:
lol wbg, I can see you're going to stick with your arrogance. Cool. I mean, like I said, when MZ and I flip town, you'll have to eat your words. Also, can you please stop throwing around "retarded". It's ableist.

I know I'm town, I'm sure MZ is town given his actions at death. Sheth flipped town. 3 towns.


given that you still haven't coughed up a single case that you have promised for 3 days straight, I'm pretty damn confident you're scum and not town.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 08 2012 15:08 GMT
#1225
On May 08 2012 23:58 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 23:50 chaoser wrote:
oh wait, so you're sure palmar isn't mafia? you're sure that ET isn't mafia? how? They haven't been lynched. The only one I've been wrong on is sheth, which you've been wrong on as well.
n does as well and not buy into palmar/syllo group.


I stopped here, since after reading this I realized the rest of it was just more bullshit.


On May 05 2012 12:15 chaoser wrote:
wow...i was wrong about BC/ceph v syllo/palmar...


good job scum, you're now on my ignore list as well.[/QUOTE]

Lol, your arrogance is astounding. As if you are the only important person in this game that matters and your ignore list is law. I ain't just posting for your benefit bud, I'm posting for everyone to read.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 08 2012 15:08 GMT
#1226
On May 09 2012 00:07 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 00:05 chaoser wrote:
lol wbg, I can see you're going to stick with your arrogance. Cool. I mean, like I said, when MZ and I flip town, you'll have to eat your words. Also, can you please stop throwing around "retarded". It's ableist.

I know I'm town, I'm sure MZ is town given his actions at death. Sheth flipped town. 3 towns.


given that you still haven't coughed up a single case that you have promised for 3 days straight, I'm pretty damn confident you're scum and not town.


Isn't that what you said of Sheth and VE? Funny how they flipped town and both of them hated your little group.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 15:10 GMT
#1227
On May 09 2012 00:08 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 00:07 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 09 2012 00:05 chaoser wrote:
lol wbg, I can see you're going to stick with your arrogance. Cool. I mean, like I said, when MZ and I flip town, you'll have to eat your words. Also, can you please stop throwing around "retarded". It's ableist.

I know I'm town, I'm sure MZ is town given his actions at death. Sheth flipped town. 3 towns.


given that you still haven't coughed up a single case that you have promised for 3 days straight, I'm pretty damn confident you're scum and not town.


Isn't that what you said of Sheth and VE? Funny how they flipped town and both of them hated your little group.


they both worked against town. VE blew the only chance town had in 3 days to lynch sandro all because he wanted to be a rogue. His play was horrendous.

I mean think about it, his top two scumreads were me and Ace. Who gives a shit if he flipped town if his play was completely antitown the entire time?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 08 2012 15:10 GMT
#1228
Bugs's ignore list is not only law, it's divine teachings.
Computer says mafia
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 08 2012 15:20 GMT
#1229
The OP link to night 3 is broken (linked to night 2 right now)

So I've been thinking it through and looking over Foolishness' posts / PMs because he is smart town player.

One thing I've noticed is how he thinks that distinguishing the families are important. Since it's my first time playing a game with 2 mafia families, I guess it's taken me some time to understand what this means, but I think I'm onto something / there's good discussion to be had here.

We know that there are 2 mafia families. BloodyC0bbler flipped Yokoya. Let's say for the sake of flavor the other team is Harimoto.

As already discussed, it is likely that Cephiro belongs to the Yokoya family, as well as Sandroba.
The round B results support this as we see a 2-1 split between them D1 and D2. On D3 both vote no, but this is when the thread generally agrees that they are both scum. I'm guessing it is a bus gambit as they don't have much to gain from 1-1 split (where no doubt they would be in serious danger of being lynched) or an attempt to separate themselves from each other.

For the Harimoto family I'm putting in chaoser and Meapak. This is primarily through sifting of Meapak's PMs. You can see that he is very active in PM land. He PMs BC & Cephiro, which indicates that he isn't of the Yokoya family. He doesn't PM sandroba, prplhz, chaoser, Palmer and gonzaw. Now it's understandable you wouldn't bother PMing people you think are mafia (Palmer, gonzaw, prplhz or sandroba). Yet there is no PM interaction between him and chaoser.
Furthermore, looking into his filter there is no mention of chaoser.

The same can be said of chaoser and his views on Meapak. He barely mentions him in the thread, and only with the last nights flip does Meapak suddenly become obvious town.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 08 2012 15:24 GMT
#1230
Requoting this - never got a response from chaoser.
On May 08 2012 04:13 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 01:11 chaoser wrote:
On May 08 2012 01:06 slOosh wrote:
So we don't kill them not because they have a good chance of flipping townies but in order to extract more information?


No? We don't kill multiple people cause they HAVE a chance of flipping townie. At the same time a longer game being more information. Why are you misrepresenting what I'm saying? The two things are not exclusive of each other.

Then why are you defending the people to be lynched via proposal of this extension plan rather than showing / convincing us that they have a good chance of flipping town? In all mafia games there is no 100% certainty unless you are either scum / power role, yet you would never cite that statistical chance as an excuse not to lynch - why is it different in this case? Am I wrong in interpreting your plan as "let's not lynch multiple people to get more information?" opposed to "let's not lynch multiple people because they have a good chance of flipping town?" Because if multiple people are scummy, why not just lynch them all?


And on that note we have all the information we need - we just need the confirmation in forms of flips.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
May 08 2012 15:27 GMT
#1231
Did meapak think you are town Chaoser? I find it weird he rather threw his votes away than saved you if that is the case. Did he know you were getting votes from someone else? His filter seems quite devoid of any mentions of you, though he indirectly defended you early on. Did you know sandroba defended you on day 1 in his PMs with me?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 15:29 GMT
#1232
it's incredibly unlikely that chaoser + sandro + meapak are a scumteam together because they all voted the same on d1
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 15:30 GMT
#1233
it's far more likely, for example, that chaoser + cephiro are scum and were scum with BC.

The vote pattern fits and so does the in-thread behavior (and PM behavior as well)
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
May 08 2012 15:32 GMT
#1234
I'm not so sure about that; it was likely that only one person gets lynched on day 1 and even if they all ended up on the same side that was likely going to be sandroba. If sandroba isn't there, a lot of people were suspicious of chaoser so they might have ended up losing one then anyway. Regardless, it's a bit strange that sandroba has been letting us control his votes like this if he is mafia with those two unless they knew they would be saved anyway.

Still, it's way too premature to speculate about that before we even get one flip.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 08 2012 15:35 GMT
#1235
Is chaoser scum or what is it that you're saying?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 08 2012 15:38 GMT
#1236
chaoser is confirmed scum yes. he got saved by cephiroscum.
Computer says mafia
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
May 08 2012 15:42 GMT
#1237
I'm reading his day 2 filter and he is pretty much absent and doens't even comment on the bc/cephiro issue. How does it even make sense for him to then go "wow...i was wrong about BC/ceph v syllo/palmar" after BC flips mafia?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 08 2012 15:42 GMT
#1238
That doesn't make him confirmed scum at all. That just means that it's unlikely that Meapak_Ziphh is on a scum team with Cephiro.

Overall, it doesn't make sense for a scum Cephiro to not just save Meapak_Ziphh AND chaoser regardless of their respective alignment.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 08 2012 15:44 GMT
#1239
On May 08 2012 23:56 wherebugsgo wrote:
How do I have total control when one jackass like Cephiro can essentially change the lynch however he sees fit?


LOLOLOLOL. <3

I like how my 5 votes "decide the lynch", compared to all the votes that you coordinate, I bet that's at least 30-ish... quite a good efficiency I have.

I am fairly sure syllo is town, but either you & Palmar are being total douches or something is off. The first is very likely in Palmar's case, but considering you.... well, I'll be getting back to this later today.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 08 2012 15:50 GMT
#1240
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 09 2012 00:20 slOosh wrote:
The OP link to night 3 is broken (linked to night 2 right now)

So I've been thinking it through and looking over Foolishness' posts / PMs because he is smart town player.

One thing I've noticed is how he thinks that distinguishing the families are important. Since it's my first time playing a game with 2 mafia families, I guess it's taken me some time to understand what this means, but I think I'm onto something / there's good discussion to be had here.

We know that there are 2 mafia families. BloodyC0bbler flipped Yokoya. Let's say for the sake of flavor the other team is Harimoto.

As already discussed, it is likely that Cephiro belongs to the Yokoya family, as well as Sandroba.
The round B results support this as we see a 2-1 split between them D1 and D2. On D3 both vote no, but this is when the thread generally agrees that they are both scum. I'm guessing it is a bus gambit as they don't have much to gain from 1-1 split (where no doubt they would be in serious danger of being lynched) or an attempt to separate themselves from each other.

For the Harimoto family I'm putting in chaoser and Meapak. This is primarily through sifting of Meapak's PMs. You can see that he is very active in PM land. He PMs BC & Cephiro, which indicates that he isn't of the Yokoya family. He doesn't PM sandroba, prplhz, chaoser, Palmer and gonzaw. Now it's understandable you wouldn't bother PMing people you think are mafia (Palmer, gonzaw, prplhz or sandroba). Yet there is no PM interaction between him and chaoser.
Furthermore, looking into his filter there is no mention of chaoser.

The same can be said of chaoser and his views on Meapak. He barely mentions him in the thread, and only with the last nights flip does Meapak suddenly become obvious town.


^ Sloosh's post about me belonging to the Yokoya family, read this if you haven't already:

On May 08 2012 14:03 Cephiro wrote:
BC would have died even if I hadn't overslept, as I was not going to vote for him. Let me explain it to you so you'll understand as well: As BC was universally outed, and his team agreed to bus him, the best play in this situation to try and take as many with him as possible. This is where my "bad town play" comes in. I was telling people how I considered him town, and he backed me up in return to some extent, to try to convince me of his townyness. This made BC fairly sure that I would have voted for him, as is also explained by him only giving 2 votes to me, as he was expecting me to give him easily at least three. That would have been enough to save himself but get me lynched, and as I would have flipped town, he could've argued about how he was right and possibly gained some credibility. The real situation was however that I trapped him all along. I ensured the BC lynch.


On May 09 2012 00:38 Palmar wrote:
chaoser is confirmed scum yes. he got saved by cephiroscum.


At the moment I find it much more likely that you're scum rather than chaoser. And I know I'm town.
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings167
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 274
OGKoka 270
SHIN 75
MindelVK 24
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi0
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns32998
singsing2259
byalli613
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo226
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
OSC
11h 24m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.