• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8403 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 131 Next
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 11 2012 20:54 GMT
#1521
OK I skipped the past 3 pages because I'm lazy. Hopefully nothing important happened there

Anyways, there is no way that VE would push so hard on Toad based on an incredibly unreliable DT check. Fakeclaim liar scum.

##Unvote
##Vote: VisceraEyes


Also I like this post
On April 12 2012 04:28 Katina wrote:
How have you come to this conclusion of me being Mafia? O.o

You come out of lurking to post this? Hopefully we can lynch you tomorrow.
Enjoy your day.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 11 2012 20:55 GMT
#1522
On April 12 2012 05:40 Tunkeg wrote:
VE: Answer this please - Why did you check Toad. Why not check WBG or Jackal. Those two are very likely to be lynched day one if they are town, and would have given you more insight on your sanity. Also if they hadn't been lynched you would have had them checked, and as a town I would say checking the big guns first is pretty smart, because if they are scum you need to kill them quick as hell! So explain this to me, pretty please...


Because by my estimation my time would be better spent analyzing Bugs and Jackal to determine their alignment than messing around with trying to figure out Toad. Because I had decided to check him (I decided early on that Toad would be my target - around the time that he started responding to Katina) I was pretty much ignoring his posts until I made the Hassy case and I brought that to the thread's attention.

I can read Bugs just fine. Read Storm Mafia. If he's scum I'll nail him. I don't think he's scum. I think he's just very....very wrong. Jackal I also feel confident in my ability to read. But obviously, now I don't need to.

Secondarily, I knew that for my check to be reliable I had to check someone I didn't mind dying. That's Toads, every single time, and I had intended to push for his lynch regardless of my check - because I'm independently suspicious of Toad regardless of the check.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 11 2012 20:55 GMT
#1523
NISANI IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHECK RTFT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 11 2012 20:56 GMT
#1524
I like how everyone likes my fucking scum-suspects and likes me for scum. This town is absolutely unreal.

Someone, PLEASE give me a reason not to clock out. Please.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 11 2012 20:58 GMT
#1525
On April 12 2012 05:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
I like how everyone likes my fucking scum-suspects and likes me for scum. This town is absolutely unreal.

Someone, PLEASE give me a reason not to clock out. Please.


Please clock out.

On April 12 2012 05:54 Nisani201 wrote:
OK I skipped the past 3 pages because I'm lazy. Hopefully nothing important happened there

Anyways, there is no way that VE would push so hard on Toad based on an incredibly unreliable DT check. Fakeclaim liar scum.

##Unvote
##Vote: VisceraEyes


Also I like this post
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 04:28 Katina wrote:
How have you come to this conclusion of me being Mafia? O.o

You come out of lurking to post this? Hopefully we can lynch you tomorrow.


Wat...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 11 2012 20:59 GMT
#1526
On April 12 2012 05:33 Katina wrote:
From my obersvations so far I'm going to post my reads:

VE: Has been dodgy when it comes to questions being asked by other players. He has been causing apathy for the town. His agenda is focused on causing chaos (especially with his DT claim) This has lead to the thread being thrown almost completely off track. Discussion has turned from him and Toad to the game setup up and arguing with each other about the validity of his claim and supposed DT check on Toad.

Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 04:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
My check doesn't confirm anything until Toad flips. But MY suspicion on his is strengthened, and I can't help that. But I know it's true. Toad is scum and he and his ilk about to pull one of the biggest upsets in Team Liquid history.

johnnywup,Katina, Zealos, Blazinghand, Toadesstern, Jitsu

Fuck yeah, let's do this.

He tries to divert attention from himself onto the people on his list without any reason for half of us.
My read on VE is Mafia and should be killed.

Toad: I have been after him since day1. As I have said he is unfocused, not contributing anything new, and writing big walls of text. He is cluttering up the thread with his gigantic posts and everything is getting buried in them.

Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 05:08 Toadesstern wrote:
On April 12 2012 05:06 Risen wrote:
List of people Risen wants killed/wants to lynch: VE, Jitsu, Gonzaw, johnnywup. I'm up to 4/6 nigh on confirmed scum in my mind. We only need 2 more!

Katina is a pretty strong mafia read imo. Actually my #3 read after VE and gonzaw.


He's accusing me of being mafia without any reason at all. Which is pretty pathetic. This is the same thing that VE has done recently. Toad has done a lot of finger pointing this game and hasn't been making "cases" if that's what you can call his posts until today when the votes started coming in.
Toad is on the top of my list for today's lynch.

johnnywup: I also am leaning towards Mafia with him. He posts have been short and not contributing much. He basically goes along with the crowd and tries to blend in.

Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 02:54 johnnywup wrote:
On April 11 2012 23:37 ghost_403 wrote:
Also, holy crap has johnny been lurking.

sorry i was asleep ?




Wow what a shitstorm. One of toad or VE is scum almost for sure, possibly both (but less likely). I don't think we can afford a mislynch today without putting ourselves in an awful spot.
Also katina looks super fucking scummy.
And Toad is defending himself so much it looks scummy. Like, defending yourself is one thing but going so far? Focus more on cases and less on your own skin imo. I know I haven't given that many reads but I'm not as big of a "player" in this game. I don't have as "concrete" reads as you do, with handfulls of evidence. Anyways, I'm backing off VE for now as I have been given a shred of doubt in his guilt. At least until this shitstorm ends and a conclusion is (generally) reached.

##unvote VisceraEyes

He is quick to take his vote off of VE
Then this:

Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 03:24 johnnywup wrote:
Yeah makes no sense as DT to claim here. didn't think of that.

##vote: VisceraEyes

He puts his vote back on not even an hour later when johnny started bringing a lot of attention to himself. He hasn't pushed anyone this whole game and posts the minimun he can get away with. He is scummy to me.

Those three are on my Scum list and should be looked at hard by the town. Go through their filter for yourself. I will be looking at others and posting if I have anymore reads.


Katina if you think VE is scum why is your vote on Toad?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 11 2012 21:00 GMT
#1527
On April 12 2012 05:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 05:33 Katina wrote:
From my obersvations so far I'm going to post my reads:

VE: Has been dodgy when it comes to questions being asked by other players. He has been causing apathy for the town. His agenda is focused on causing chaos (especially with his DT claim) This has lead to the thread being thrown almost completely off track. Discussion has turned from him and Toad to the game setup up and arguing with each other about the validity of his claim and supposed DT check on Toad.

On April 12 2012 04:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
My check doesn't confirm anything until Toad flips. But MY suspicion on his is strengthened, and I can't help that. But I know it's true. Toad is scum and he and his ilk about to pull one of the biggest upsets in Team Liquid history.

johnnywup,Katina, Zealos, Blazinghand, Toadesstern, Jitsu

Fuck yeah, let's do this.

He tries to divert attention from himself onto the people on his list without any reason for half of us.
My read on VE is Mafia and should be killed.

Toad: I have been after him since day1. As I have said he is unfocused, not contributing anything new, and writing big walls of text. He is cluttering up the thread with his gigantic posts and everything is getting buried in them.

On April 12 2012 05:08 Toadesstern wrote:
On April 12 2012 05:06 Risen wrote:
List of people Risen wants killed/wants to lynch: VE, Jitsu, Gonzaw, johnnywup. I'm up to 4/6 nigh on confirmed scum in my mind. We only need 2 more!

Katina is a pretty strong mafia read imo. Actually my #3 read after VE and gonzaw.


He's accusing me of being mafia without any reason at all. Which is pretty pathetic. This is the same thing that VE has done recently. Toad has done a lot of finger pointing this game and hasn't been making "cases" if that's what you can call his posts until today when the votes started coming in.
Toad is on the top of my list for today's lynch.

johnnywup: I also am leaning towards Mafia with him. He posts have been short and not contributing much. He basically goes along with the crowd and tries to blend in.

On April 12 2012 02:54 johnnywup wrote:
On April 11 2012 23:37 ghost_403 wrote:
Also, holy crap has johnny been lurking.

sorry i was asleep ?




Wow what a shitstorm. One of toad or VE is scum almost for sure, possibly both (but less likely). I don't think we can afford a mislynch today without putting ourselves in an awful spot.
Also katina looks super fucking scummy.
And Toad is defending himself so much it looks scummy. Like, defending yourself is one thing but going so far? Focus more on cases and less on your own skin imo. I know I haven't given that many reads but I'm not as big of a "player" in this game. I don't have as "concrete" reads as you do, with handfulls of evidence. Anyways, I'm backing off VE for now as I have been given a shred of doubt in his guilt. At least until this shitstorm ends and a conclusion is (generally) reached.

##unvote VisceraEyes

He is quick to take his vote off of VE
Then this:

On April 12 2012 03:24 johnnywup wrote:
Yeah makes no sense as DT to claim here. didn't think of that.

##vote: VisceraEyes

He puts his vote back on not even an hour later when johnny started bringing a lot of attention to himself. He hasn't pushed anyone this whole game and posts the minimun he can get away with. He is scummy to me.

Those three are on my Scum list and should be looked at hard by the town. Go through their filter for yourself. I will be looking at others and posting if I have anymore reads.


Katina if you think VE is scum why is your vote on Toad?


Wowza, good catch sir.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 11 2012 21:02 GMT
#1528
seriously, from a player who gets coached by foolishness, Katina is playing awfully this game. I thought her play in JubJub was actually pretty decent, but thinking both Toad and VE are scum, listing VE first, and saying he should die, but voting Toad...LOL

Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 11 2012 21:03 GMT
#1529
Is Katina male or female? O.o
Enjoy your day.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 11 2012 21:03 GMT
#1530
##Vote: wherebugsgo


I don't know, lynch me!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 11 2012 21:04 GMT
#1531
On April 12 2012 06:03 Nisani201 wrote:
Is Katina male or female? O.o


female, unless she lied to me in Arkham City :p
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 11 2012 21:04 GMT
#1532
oh and Toad is obviously a girl too. in a pink dress.
Toad_in_Pink_Dress
Profile Joined March 2012
United States50 Posts
April 11 2012 21:05 GMT
#1533
On April 12 2012 06:04 wherebugsgo wrote:
oh and Toad is obviously a girl too. in a pink dress.




+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
all glory to the hypnotoad!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 21:06 GMT
#1534
On April 12 2012 06:03 FourFace wrote:
##Vote: wherebugsgo



Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 11 2012 21:06 GMT
#1535
I hope so. She called me sweety.

Unless both teams want a bit o' Caramel Bear
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 11 2012 21:07 GMT
#1536
On April 12 2012 06:06 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 06:03 FourFace wrote:
##Vote: wherebugsgo



Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?



hahahaa. I want to learn this skill. Can I be your padawan?
I don't know, lynch me!
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
April 11 2012 21:07 GMT
#1537
On April 12 2012 06:06 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 06:03 FourFace wrote:
##Vote: wherebugsgo



Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?


Makes about as much sense as Risen and FourFace have combined this game.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
April 11 2012 21:07 GMT
#1538
On April 12 2012 05:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 05:33 Katina wrote:
From my obersvations so far I'm going to post my reads:

VE: Has been dodgy when it comes to questions being asked by other players. He has been causing apathy for the town. His agenda is focused on causing chaos (especially with his DT claim) This has lead to the thread being thrown almost completely off track. Discussion has turned from him and Toad to the game setup up and arguing with each other about the validity of his claim and supposed DT check on Toad.

On April 12 2012 04:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
My check doesn't confirm anything until Toad flips. But MY suspicion on his is strengthened, and I can't help that. But I know it's true. Toad is scum and he and his ilk about to pull one of the biggest upsets in Team Liquid history.

johnnywup,Katina, Zealos, Blazinghand, Toadesstern, Jitsu

Fuck yeah, let's do this.

He tries to divert attention from himself onto the people on his list without any reason for half of us.
My read on VE is Mafia and should be killed.

Toad: I have been after him since day1. As I have said he is unfocused, not contributing anything new, and writing big walls of text. He is cluttering up the thread with his gigantic posts and everything is getting buried in them.

On April 12 2012 05:08 Toadesstern wrote:
On April 12 2012 05:06 Risen wrote:
List of people Risen wants killed/wants to lynch: VE, Jitsu, Gonzaw, johnnywup. I'm up to 4/6 nigh on confirmed scum in my mind. We only need 2 more!

Katina is a pretty strong mafia read imo. Actually my #3 read after VE and gonzaw.


He's accusing me of being mafia without any reason at all. Which is pretty pathetic. This is the same thing that VE has done recently. Toad has done a lot of finger pointing this game and hasn't been making "cases" if that's what you can call his posts until today when the votes started coming in.
Toad is on the top of my list for today's lynch.

johnnywup: I also am leaning towards Mafia with him. He posts have been short and not contributing much. He basically goes along with the crowd and tries to blend in.

On April 12 2012 02:54 johnnywup wrote:
On April 11 2012 23:37 ghost_403 wrote:
Also, holy crap has johnny been lurking.

sorry i was asleep ?




Wow what a shitstorm. One of toad or VE is scum almost for sure, possibly both (but less likely). I don't think we can afford a mislynch today without putting ourselves in an awful spot.
Also katina looks super fucking scummy.
And Toad is defending himself so much it looks scummy. Like, defending yourself is one thing but going so far? Focus more on cases and less on your own skin imo. I know I haven't given that many reads but I'm not as big of a "player" in this game. I don't have as "concrete" reads as you do, with handfulls of evidence. Anyways, I'm backing off VE for now as I have been given a shred of doubt in his guilt. At least until this shitstorm ends and a conclusion is (generally) reached.

##unvote VisceraEyes

He is quick to take his vote off of VE
Then this:

On April 12 2012 03:24 johnnywup wrote:
Yeah makes no sense as DT to claim here. didn't think of that.

##vote: VisceraEyes

He puts his vote back on not even an hour later when johnny started bringing a lot of attention to himself. He hasn't pushed anyone this whole game and posts the minimun he can get away with. He is scummy to me.

Those three are on my Scum list and should be looked at hard by the town. Go through their filter for yourself. I will be looking at others and posting if I have anymore reads.


Katina if you think VE is scum why is your vote on Toad?


if you read the post you would see that I said that Toad was on the top of my list. Has been since day 1 and I would really like to see him lynched today.


On April 12 2012 06:02 wherebugsgo wrote:
seriously, from a player who gets coached by foolishness, Katina is playing awfully this game. I thought her play in JubJub was actually pretty decent, but thinking both Toad and VE are scum, listing VE first, and saying he should die, but voting Toad...LOL



The order of my list is really unimportant. Don't pick at such petty things. I was typing it fast while I had my mind set on it.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 11 2012 21:09 GMT
#1539
So, he's at the top of your list. But the order of your list doesn't matter. And VE is more likely to be lynched than toad.

wat?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 11 2012 21:09 GMT
#1540
On April 12 2012 06:07 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 05:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 12 2012 05:33 Katina wrote:
From my obersvations so far I'm going to post my reads:

VE: Has been dodgy when it comes to questions being asked by other players. He has been causing apathy for the town. His agenda is focused on causing chaos (especially with his DT claim) This has lead to the thread being thrown almost completely off track. Discussion has turned from him and Toad to the game setup up and arguing with each other about the validity of his claim and supposed DT check on Toad.

On April 12 2012 04:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
My check doesn't confirm anything until Toad flips. But MY suspicion on his is strengthened, and I can't help that. But I know it's true. Toad is scum and he and his ilk about to pull one of the biggest upsets in Team Liquid history.

johnnywup,Katina, Zealos, Blazinghand, Toadesstern, Jitsu

Fuck yeah, let's do this.

He tries to divert attention from himself onto the people on his list without any reason for half of us.
My read on VE is Mafia and should be killed.

Toad: I have been after him since day1. As I have said he is unfocused, not contributing anything new, and writing big walls of text. He is cluttering up the thread with his gigantic posts and everything is getting buried in them.

On April 12 2012 05:08 Toadesstern wrote:
On April 12 2012 05:06 Risen wrote:
List of people Risen wants killed/wants to lynch: VE, Jitsu, Gonzaw, johnnywup. I'm up to 4/6 nigh on confirmed scum in my mind. We only need 2 more!

Katina is a pretty strong mafia read imo. Actually my #3 read after VE and gonzaw.


He's accusing me of being mafia without any reason at all. Which is pretty pathetic. This is the same thing that VE has done recently. Toad has done a lot of finger pointing this game and hasn't been making "cases" if that's what you can call his posts until today when the votes started coming in.
Toad is on the top of my list for today's lynch.

johnnywup: I also am leaning towards Mafia with him. He posts have been short and not contributing much. He basically goes along with the crowd and tries to blend in.

On April 12 2012 02:54 johnnywup wrote:
On April 11 2012 23:37 ghost_403 wrote:
Also, holy crap has johnny been lurking.

sorry i was asleep ?




Wow what a shitstorm. One of toad or VE is scum almost for sure, possibly both (but less likely). I don't think we can afford a mislynch today without putting ourselves in an awful spot.
Also katina looks super fucking scummy.
And Toad is defending himself so much it looks scummy. Like, defending yourself is one thing but going so far? Focus more on cases and less on your own skin imo. I know I haven't given that many reads but I'm not as big of a "player" in this game. I don't have as "concrete" reads as you do, with handfulls of evidence. Anyways, I'm backing off VE for now as I have been given a shred of doubt in his guilt. At least until this shitstorm ends and a conclusion is (generally) reached.

##unvote VisceraEyes

He is quick to take his vote off of VE
Then this:

On April 12 2012 03:24 johnnywup wrote:
Yeah makes no sense as DT to claim here. didn't think of that.

##vote: VisceraEyes

He puts his vote back on not even an hour later when johnny started bringing a lot of attention to himself. He hasn't pushed anyone this whole game and posts the minimun he can get away with. He is scummy to me.

Those three are on my Scum list and should be looked at hard by the town. Go through their filter for yourself. I will be looking at others and posting if I have anymore reads.


Katina if you think VE is scum why is your vote on Toad?


if you read the post you would see that I said that Toad was on the top of my list. Has been since day 1 and I would really like to see him lynched today.


Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 06:02 wherebugsgo wrote:
seriously, from a player who gets coached by foolishness, Katina is playing awfully this game. I thought her play in JubJub was actually pretty decent, but thinking both Toad and VE are scum, listing VE first, and saying he should die, but voting Toad...LOL



The order of my list is really unimportant. Don't pick at such petty things. I was typing it fast while I had my mind set on it.


same post:

He tries to divert attention from himself onto the people on his list without any reason for half of us.
My read on VE is Mafia and should be killed.


So even though this entire day has been about VE and Toad, you still want to kill both of them?

gurll you readin the same game I am?
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 274
OGKoka 270
SHIN 75
MindelVK 24
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi0
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns32998
singsing2259
byalli613
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo226
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
OSC
11h 25m
Replay Cast
11h 25m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.