• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10174 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 20:18 GMT
#641
On April 10 2012 05:15 gonzaw wrote:
@BH: Even though he's scummy, sputnik won't be lynched today, there is not enough time and it will be utter chaos if we even try to switch the wagon to him. A vig could shoot him, or we can lynch him on D2, we will have plenty of time (more so if Janaan flips scum). So if you think Janaan is scum please vote him.

Janaan's filter is fairly short. I'll take a look. That being said, sputnik is scum and should die. His defense of Janaan could be an associative tell but we won't know until one of them flips, of course.

On April 10 2012 05:15 gonzaw wrote:Hey Blazinghand, I haven't seen that video of you eating your hat yet >_>


????
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 20:20 GMT
#644
On April 10 2012 05:19 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 05:18 Blazinghand wrote:

On April 10 2012 05:15 gonzaw wrote:Hey Blazinghand, I haven't seen that video of you eating your hat yet >_>


????


From Sum of all Fears remember?

????
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 20:25 GMT
#648
On April 10 2012 05:22 sputnik.theory wrote:
My opinion is that voting for someone just to get a kill is just doing the mafia a favor and buffing their KP by 1. Also, I know that the judgement of some loudmouths in this thread sucks because I clearly know my own role and can see their 'analysis' for what it's worth. It's not like I'm saying we can win if we never lynch... just that today the odds are not in our favor to lynch scum and that a lot of this 'analysis' is rubbish.


Everything you've said is rubbish and you know it.

If you flip town I will literally eat my hat. IRL.

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 20:28 GMT
#651
On April 10 2012 05:27 Risen wrote:
Seriously sputnik you're an idiot. There was next to no chance of you being lynched today and now you're posting like an idiot. I'm voting for you when I get home, don't want to mess up formatting on my phone


He was always being scummy. Now he's being scummy with a higher post count and it's just more obvious.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 01:43 GMT
#783
On April 10 2012 10:42 Janaan wrote:
My final words in this thread. I won't be coming back after I flip green. Good luck town, I hope you're happy with how Day 1 went, cause I'm pretty sure the 6 scum players are. I hope you'll at least take my reads into consideration, and win the game. I know I didn't play well this game so I guess I deserve this. I think I'll go back to a mini game next, it was hard for me to keep track of everything that was going on. GG GL HF


Don't go out like this. If you're really town, you'll die with your finger on the motherfucking trigger. Use what time you have left to analyze and make a read, and post it.

Die honorably.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 01:48 GMT
#786
Yeah. His original post is passive-aggressive and scummy. His response to gonzaw and his case on tunkeg likewise. I'd consider him a reasonably viable lynch target. He is not as good a target as Sputnik.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 01:51 GMT
#790
On April 10 2012 10:48 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 10:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah. His original post is passive-aggressive and scummy. His response to gonzaw and his case on tunkeg likewise. I'd consider him a reasonably viable lynch target. He is not as good a target as Sputnik.


We're at 15 votes. You consider him towny enough not to switch your vote?

Or are you scum and you'd like a no-lynch?


If we're at 15 votes, then I shall save the town from a no-lynch.

##unvote
##vote: janaan
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 01:54 GMT
#792
Then between the two of us, we prevent a last-minute voteswitch from boning us.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 01:54 GMT
#793
heh. boning
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 02:15 GMT
#796
shoot S.T imo
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 03:09 GMT
#814
On April 10 2012 11:48 sputnik.theory wrote:
Great analysis everyone who voted for the vanilla townie to die keep up the great work!


You are dead tonight. Vigi will shoot you. If by some miracle you live, you will assuredly be lynched. Make peace with your god, scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 03:35 GMT
#820
On April 10 2012 12:20 sputnik.theory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 12:09 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 10 2012 11:48 sputnik.theory wrote:
Great analysis everyone who voted for the vanilla townie to die keep up the great work!


You are dead tonight. Vigi will shoot you. If by some miracle you live, you will assuredly be lynched. Make peace with your god, scum.


you dummy talk less : (
I'm not scum and you keep accusing me for no reason other then the fact that I don't get along with dumb dumbs... oh well maybe I'll feel better about this game after sleeping


Still waiting for anything at all useful out of you.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 04:12 GMT
#832
On April 10 2012 12:46 sputnik.theory wrote:
Rigth back at you.
Unless you think that your incorrect scumreads are worth more then my advice to not lynch the innocent Janaan...
going by your ability to exercise judgement so far I wouldn't be surprised if you did..


I was more helpful than you were D1. In fact, everyone was more helpful than you were D1, even the people who literally didn't post and were modkilled/replaced. Vigis would have to be incompetent fools to let you live through the night.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 04:16 GMT
#834
On April 10 2012 13:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
3c was a lurker, not an argumentative prick. There's a marked difference.


In fact, 3c eventually went inactive and had to be replaced entirely. But yeah the whole "argumentative prick" is my deal
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 04:21 GMT
#840
On April 10 2012 13:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 13:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 10 2012 13:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
3c was a lurker, not an argumentative prick. There's a marked difference.


In fact, 3c eventually went inactive and had to be replaced entirely. But yeah the whole "argumentative prick" is my deal


So where's your deal today sir? You haven't been in anyone's shit this game like you were in my shit in SoAF. Sup?


Ah yes you're right, I certainly have never pressured or attacked anyone in the past several minutes. didn't push anyone D1 either
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 08:52 GMT
#883
On April 10 2012 17:36 FourFace wrote:
The rest was like we need to avoid a NL, derp.


I stand by the actions I took to avoid an NL. you weren't exactly captain mchelpful D1 either.

Regarding the question of directing blues, I think what was said by myself WBG here was very good:

On April 10 2012 15:55 wherebugsgo wrote:
To anyone who is a vig: if you don't feel comfortable shooting, I advise that you don't. I will try to come up with some names that I'd shoot after I wake up, but if you don't agree with any of those names you're better off not shooting. Vig and DT lists are usually just guidelines (though if you ignore them and shoot townies people will be mad)


Is there a problem with this advice? It's not too bad for people to throw out Ideas for vigis, and hell, there are inexperienced players in this game. What if someone who is truly terrible at Mafia, such as yourself, is a vig? Surely it's better that town offer some direction and advice.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 09:25 GMT
#885
On April 10 2012 18:25 FourFace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 17:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 10 2012 17:36 FourFace wrote:
The rest was like we need to avoid a NL, derp.


I stand by the actions I took to avoid an NL. you weren't exactly captain mchelpful D1 either.

Regarding the question of directing blues, I think what was said by myself WBG here was very good:

On April 10 2012 15:55 wherebugsgo wrote:
To anyone who is a vig: if you don't feel comfortable shooting, I advise that you don't. I will try to come up with some names that I'd shoot after I wake up, but if you don't agree with any of those names you're better off not shooting. Vig and DT lists are usually just guidelines (though if you ignore them and shoot townies people will be mad)


Is there a problem with this advice? It's not too bad for people to throw out Ideas for vigis, and hell, there are inexperienced players in this game. What if someone who is truly terrible at Mafia, such as yourself, is a vig? Surely it's better that town offer some direction and advice.


So you think wbg is town. Why?

???? where do I say this
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 09:26 GMT
#886
In fact, you directly dodge my question. Is there a problem with that advice?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 09:29 GMT
#888
zZz please wait while 4F discusses with his scummates in scum QT what to say next
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 09:29 GMT
#889
On April 10 2012 18:28 FourFace wrote:
Of course there is. BH isn't town so newbies shouldn't follow his advice nor is he pro if he is town. Wtf is this
Show nested quote +
ST would make a good DT check

He can't be serious on wasting a DT check on someone who hasn't made a case against anyone. Furthermore there are modifiers which make it even more useless. Sput will be lynched in the near future no need to waste any night action on him.


Dodging my question again! YOU'RE QUOTING SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

QUOTE THE SECTION I QUOTED. Quote. The. Advice. I. Quoted.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3957
Mong 76
sorry 47
ToSsGirL 41
Icarus 8
Noble 7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King156
Other Games
summit1g8079
WinterStarcraft609
ceh9356
Sick157
Happy50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Lourlo1164
• Stunt395
Other Games
• Shiphtur565
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.