• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:01
CEST 19:01
KST 02:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8355 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 59 Next
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 29 2012 22:50 GMT
#641
Jonny, who do you think is scum right now?
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 29 2012 22:51 GMT
#642
I just noticed Zentor''s filter...Zentor started out sharing his read and stuff but his last 3 post's dont have much substance.

gonzaw is scummy from the points VE brought up yesterday.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 29 2012 22:53 GMT
#643
Bluelightz is on my red list for sure. Reading into other peoples filters right now
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 29 2012 23:00 GMT
#644
my reaction to day post+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


i was so sure of a VE+jwup scum partnership.... WIFOM mode engage: killing VE is the last thing a scum jwup would want to do; ve was one of his only supporters. mr. wup going on the backburner personally
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
March 29 2012 23:02 GMT
#645
On March 30 2012 07:13 froggynoddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 07:00 EchelonTee wrote:
On March 29 2012 12:08 EchelonTee wrote:
posts that require attention for one reason or another:
1 2 3 4+5


#2: this post from froggy is so fn weird; as pointed out by mr. blzinghand, froggy spends 23592u35098 years talking about VE's faults but then just votes for cyber. takes away his responsibility for voting C_C.


I was pointing out VE's flawed thinking, that flawed thinking did not necessarily make him scum, as I explain in my response to C_C's (which said the same thing as you just have):

Show nested quote +
@C_C: Yes I've pointed out VE's faults, but he's contributed a lot to town, more than you, and you haven't answered for your faults that have been listed out comprehensively, and in my eyes are more telling. Also my above reasoning does not necessarily lead to scum play and could just be aggressive/wild town play.

I think you are more likely to flip scum, however VE being scum has more severe consequences. The course I recommend would be to lynch you whilst the rest of us be more active and usefull townies (apart from BH)... therefore mitigating VE's effects on town (which as I explained earlier whether he is town or scum are considerable). And yes I know that's hypocritical coming from the guy with second lowest filtre, but that doesn't make me wrong though.


Until Sinensis defends himself better i.e. without OMGUS-ing:

##Vote Sinensis


I never OMGUS-ed. I said I wouldn't respond to Blazinghand because only a fraction of his posts even seemed serious, and I told Nemesis he needed a better case against me if he wanted my time. Nemesis has since tried to make a better case. Why he's going after me for being a "useless townie" when cccalf is still in the game escapes me, but I'll try to defend myself as best I can so we don't wind up in an even worse position than we already are.

Nemesis if you want to push a "kill the useless townie vote" I say we compromise and kill cccalf and see what happens.

On March 30 2012 07:27 Nemesis wrote:
Ok fine you want a better case Sinensis. Besides bringing up useless topics, here is your most useful post:

Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 14:44 Sinensis wrote:
On March 27 2012 14:38 Bluelightz wrote:
Sinensis, what do you think of Blazinghand now with his vote on Johhny? also srsly cool down we're all friends ==".


I think he is being aggressive and unreasonable. Johhny wasn't wrong about anything he said about Blazinghand as far as I'm concerned. I don't think Blazinghand's vote possesses any substance. I think he is just trying to see who goes after him, and to what end they will continue to go after him. As of now I will be watch his vote the closest toward the vote deadline.

1. he gives his opinion on Johnny's and blazinghand's play. But still notice what is missing? He doesn't take a stance on whether he thinks BH or Johnny is town or scum. Also says he will be watching BH towards the end of the day, but even at the end of the day he doesn't give his stance on BH's alignment.

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 14:39 Sinensis wrote:
I don't find froggynoddy to be a priority. Neutral at the moment. He's picking easy targets, but I haven't seen a lot of effort so that seems right.

2. Once again, he doesn't take a stance.

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 13:45 Sinensis wrote:
Maybe I am being overly simplistic, but I think we should lynch Blazinghand because I do not believe all 4 scum would vote for the same townie when it was certain the townie was dying anyway.

3. Tries to push for BH with WIFOM logic.



4. He doesn't take a stance on anyone except for C_C who everyone already thought was suspicious.

5. Conclusion: He is being non-commital with his play, and is just trying to avoid contact with everyone. He is not interested in scumhunting at all.


1. I thought it was implied in that post that I believed Johnny's and Blazinghand's play at that point was HELPING town. Blazinghand was pressuring at a time when little else was going on in the thread, which is good, but his pressure was kind of baseless and could be applied to anyone at that point (which it was). That is why I said johnny was right about what he said about Blazinghand. If it wasn't clear then, sorry, but I did not believe at the time that either was Nazi.

2. That was in response to a question VE asked. I didn't find froggynoddy to be a priority at the time. I have since had other thoughts, which I will get to.

3. This was my way of pointing out that unless all 4 Nazis voted C_C, then Blazinghand was 100% certain to be mafia. Notice how I did not vote him at the time which I would have if I believed at all he was scum. It wasn't until Blazinghand and VE went on their several page back and forth of one liners and insults that I started believing Blazinghand was just trying to sow chaos. So I tried to vote for him at the beginning of day 2, failed, and instead my post happened at the end of the night when Blazinghand was killed.

4/5. Lets have some stances then if that's:




cccalf is probably mafia. If you want to vote for a useless townie, this is the guy to vote for. If you want to vote for someone who's only case has been against the dead "town leader" who flipped blue, cccalf is the one to vote for. If cccalf flips scum, I believe his probable scum team mates are: zelblade, MrZentor, and froggynoddy. These are the only players not to lash out at cccalf for his inactivity.

If you have more specific questions for me, please ask them.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
March 29 2012 23:04 GMT
#646
EBWOP: I consider BH and VE to be the dead town leaders if that wasn't clear.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 29 2012 23:08 GMT
#647
Oh and I'm wondering why scum-mates of CCC wouldn't tell him to post more to clear his head. some kind of wifom maybe but that would be an argument of him being town.

Bluelightz , cccalf, froggynoddy, zelbade are my opinions of whos scum.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 29 2012 23:08 GMT
#648
To be honest, I don't see an actual case against me, and a lynch bandwagon on me has already started.

You guys are really going easy on the mafia; I am starting to see what VE was so angry.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 29 2012 23:14 GMT
#649
I'm not going after you for being a useless townie, I'm going after you because I think you are scum. You have played more than 2 games here, and you should know better than to be "useless" as town. Hence, why I think you are mafia. Compared to cccalf who has never played before.

Also your play here is quite different:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=321496&user=45996
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306452&user=45996

In those other games, you are generally more helpful. You were trying to promote discussion, and doing some scumhunting of yourself. But this time you are literally just bandwagoning with easy votes.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
March 29 2012 23:16 GMT
#650
Also, Blazinghand was nuked, meaning they knew or at least heavily suspected he was blue. Nukes only work on blues. I don't think mafia would have ever voted Blazinghand under any circumstances since their nuke worked. On the first night they probably tried to nuke VE and failed because he wasn't blue.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 29 2012 23:18 GMT
#651
if VE wasnt blue how was Blazinghand Killed O_O
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
March 29 2012 23:22 GMT
#652
On March 30 2012 08:14 Nemesis wrote:
I'm not going after you for being a useless townie, I'm going after you because I think you are scum. You have played more than 2 games here, and you should know better than to be "useless" as town. Hence, why I think you are mafia. Compared to cccalf who has never played before.

Also your play here is quite different:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=321496&user=45996
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306452&user=45996

In those other games, you are generally more helpful. You were trying to promote discussion, and doing some scumhunting of yourself. But this time you are literally just bandwagoning with easy votes.


"Bandwagoning with easy votes." Psh. I am voting the most obviously scummy people every time. Just because most of the town agrees someone is acting scummy doesn't mean I am "bandwagoning because it's easy."

You think trying to vote Blazinghand for his stupid, non-contributing arguments with every player in this game would have been the "easy vote?" You have your attention in the wrong places.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 29 2012 23:29 GMT
#653
Actually I take back my previous statement. Anyway, heres why ccalf is scummy

~Pushing case agaisnt town
~Lurking most of day 1
~No substance at all
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 29 2012 23:32 GMT
#654
On March 22 2012 10:43 Hesmyrr wrote:2. Mafia have one-shot special kill power, that can only target power role but is guaranteed to kill, called NUKE which can be used at night. NUKE is independent from normal mafia NK so can be used simultaneously. When mafia targets citizen with NUKE it will fail. Subsequent day post will state 'Terrorist attempt on US/SU has been thwarted', revealing nationality of the target (but not the name) and the fact that nuke had been used.

Nuke is one-shot, sinensis
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
March 29 2012 23:35 GMT
#655
On March 30 2012 08:32 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 10:43 Hesmyrr wrote:2. Mafia have one-shot special kill power, that can only target power role but is guaranteed to kill, called NUKE which can be used at night. NUKE is independent from normal mafia NK so can be used simultaneously. When mafia targets citizen with NUKE it will fail. Subsequent day post will state 'Terrorist attempt on US/SU has been thwarted', revealing nationality of the target (but not the name) and the fact that nuke had been used.

Nuke is one-shot, sinensis


Oh, well it still means mafia suspected Blazinghand as a very likely blue. Nevermind what I said before about them trying to nuke VE that doesn't make sense.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 30 2012 00:23 GMT
#656
Ok uh not much discussion going on? I'll expand on my reads in a bit, try get discussion going again
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 30 2012 01:23 GMT
#657
On March 30 2012 08:29 Bluelightz wrote:
Actually I take back my previous statement. Anyway, heres why ccalf is scummy

~Pushing case agaisnt town
~Lurking most of day 1
~No substance at all

Ok fine you think cccalf is scum, what do you think of sinensis?

ET, nice of you to post, any ideas right now on who should be the lynch candidate?
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 30 2012 01:36 GMT
#658
On March 30 2012 08:22 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 08:14 Nemesis wrote:
I'm not going after you for being a useless townie, I'm going after you because I think you are scum. You have played more than 2 games here, and you should know better than to be "useless" as town. Hence, why I think you are mafia. Compared to cccalf who has never played before.

Also your play here is quite different:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=321496&user=45996
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306452&user=45996

In those other games, you are generally more helpful. You were trying to promote discussion, and doing some scumhunting of yourself. But this time you are literally just bandwagoning with easy votes.


"Bandwagoning with easy votes." Psh. I am voting the most obviously scummy people every time. Just because most of the town agrees someone is acting scummy doesn't mean I am "bandwagoning because it's easy."

You think trying to vote Blazinghand for his stupid, non-contributing arguments with every player in this game would have been the "easy vote?" You have your attention in the wrong places.

I am talking about your vote on cccalf and CC

Just because BH was acting stupid doesn't mean he was scum. He also fixed his play in the second half of the day too and actually did some good analysis unlike you. And as Blazinghand pointed out too, your reasoning for your votes are off.

On March 28 2012 11:51 Sinensis wrote:
Back from work.

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 11:00 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I've been using a simple system to keep track of people, and I have the game solved. It's just a matter of waiting it out now.
+ Show Spoiler [gg] +
[image loading]


So you just alignment claimed soviet for the second time? You are also grouping people based on Nationality.

Only one class benefits from grouping based on Nationality, so indeed, gg Nazi.

##vote: Cyber_Cheese

If he was suspicious of CC for his softclaim, why does he only find it suspicious during the second time he did it? First time he did, Sinensis didn't even mention a word of it. I'll tell you why, because he was trying to make up a reason for joining the bandwagon on CC. Because he is SCUM. His play does not indicate town, his posts are not motivated by hunting scum but with staying out of the spotlight.

A VOTE FOR SINENSIS IS A VOTE FOR SCUM.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 30 2012 01:38 GMT
#659
I can see why Sinensis is scummy, he has posted usseless questions, he also has shared his reads, etc, though.

But today, I believe cccalf is the better choice for Lynching.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 30 2012 01:43 GMT
#660
On March 30 2012 08:08 MrZentor wrote:
To be honest, I don't see an actual case against me, and a lynch bandwagon on me has already started.

You guys are really going easy on the mafia; I am starting to see what VE was so angry.

No one has even voted you yet. -_-

Also, you seriously can't find the case against you? You must be quite bad at reading.

Here I'll link it for you Clicky
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM594
TaKeTV 260
IndyStarCraft 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2120
RotterdaM 594
ByuN 296
MaxPax 156
IndyStarCraft 121
BRAT_OK 76
UpATreeSC 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3578
Shuttle 850
Stork 408
Mini 387
EffOrt 314
Horang2 229
Rush 217
Mind 158
Dewaltoss 98
910 78
[ Show more ]
Mong 75
Zeus 70
Yoon 68
hero 60
Snow 53
Shinee 40
JYJ 35
HiyA 35
sorry 31
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 23
Killer 20
Sea.KH 18
Terrorterran 13
Sexy 11
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5785
qojqva2919
Counter-Strike
fl0m4356
Fnx 678
pashabiceps171
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby662
Other Games
singsing2252
Beastyqt588
ceh9576
Hui .218
XaKoH 131
Trikslyr80
QueenE62
Chillindude16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur228
• WagamamaTV67
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.