• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7858 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 59 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2012 17:09 GMT
#581
Of course, the other reason scum can't shoot you is you could be scum instead of a terrible townie. There IS that possibility.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2012 17:10 GMT
#582
An "utterly worthless townie" eh?

Cool. Good luck sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2012 17:10 GMT
#583
But seriously, the thought of scum shooting you is utterly preposterous. What, are they afraid of you using your iron fist of terror to lead the town into more worthless full-wagon mislynches?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2012 17:10 GMT
#584
On March 30 2012 02:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
An "utterly worthless townie" eh?

Cool. Good luck sir.


Luck is for people who lead the town on random shitty lynches.

I use skill.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2012 17:11 GMT
#585
Yes, because this one lynch (of a blatantly anti-town player) is indicative of my skill in finding scum overall.

No, go fuck yourself BH. If you're town, find scum without me. I'll be trollin and votin. Good luck
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2012 17:15 GMT
#586
On March 30 2012 02:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yes, because this one lynch (of a blatantly anti-town player) is indicative of my skill in finding scum overall.

No, go fuck yourself BH. If you're town, find scum without me. I'll be trollin and votin. Good luck


Really VE? You don't think there was any mistake in the C_C lynch? Pull your head out of your hat and take a look at the facts. You lead a lynch that had no opposition except me and the guy getting lynched. You strongarmed everyone into joining your wagon. You said I claimed scum when I stood against you. You said "instant town cred" for anyone who jumps on your wagon. You're the single least effective town leader I've encountered, and I've seen a LOT of ineffective town leaders

Why won't scum shoot you?
1) You were their greatest Ally D1 with your C_C lynch. You pushed that shit HARD and you know it.
2) You could be scum.

In fact, let me picture for you what scum probably felt like as you took control of the town and led the C_C lynch all D1:
[image loading]


You know what the odds are of scum shooting you tonight?

Basically zero.

You're their bro, wittingly or unwittingly.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2012 17:16 GMT
#587
That story bro? It's cool.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2012 17:18 GMT
#588
It's also the truth, and you know it.

If you are shot by scum tonight I will literally eat my hat. IRL.

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2012 17:20 GMT
#589
Okay, let's look at the facts: there's one scum off the wagon and three scum on the wagon, BH is scum and three others on the wagon are as well. That leaves...what...SIX players voting for MY target? I'd say I'm a pretty fucking EFFECTIVE town-leader, not ineffective. While it's true that my target was town, it doesn't change the fact that I was able to convince EVERY TOWN PLAYER EXCEPT THE ONE DYING to vote for my target.

So get the fuck out of there with your "lol most ineffective town leader EVAR" BULLSHIT because it's A) completely untrue and B) demeaning as fuck.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2012 17:21 GMT
#590
I'm sorry, are you getting mad and OMGUSing me?

Temper, temper, Mr "town leader"...
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 29 2012 17:22 GMT
#591
VE suspecting he's being shot tonight is either arrogant or scummy.

Either way, I don't like it.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2012 17:22 GMT
#592
I kinda like it, it's hilarious. I don't think it's good news for "VE as a town-aligned player" or "VE as a useful player, assuming he is town-aligned.

But it IS hilarious.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2012 17:22 GMT
#593
Meh.

I don't even care anymore. If scum don't shoot me, BH is scum, as is zelblade and cccalf. Find the last and we win.

gg
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2012 17:25 GMT
#594
On March 30 2012 02:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meh.

I don't even care anymore. If scum don't shoot me, BH is scum, as is zelblade and cccalf. Find the last and we win.

gg



I hope you're still willing to post your thoughts close to the deadline:

On March 30 2012 02:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
I mean scum will likely kill me - because I'm one of the only "veterans" in the game.

And I've already said - my full thoughts are going to come closer to deadline.



After all, if you're legitimately worried about getting shot by scum, you should try to post some real cases before dawn. Just a thought.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2012 17:27 GMT
#595
Those were my final thoughts. They're incomplete and I was saving them, but you've made it clear you're not gonna shoot me tonight anyway and I don't need to flesh out my thoughts to people who think I'm a fucking joke.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 29 2012 17:28 GMT
#596
I would also like to bring up MrZentor as a lynch candidate.

gonzaw has brought up some decent stuff in his case here. But I found him suspicious for different things so I'll address that now.

The context is very important here. Please read the posts surrounding his instead of just the filter.
On March 27 2012 22:49 MrZentor wrote:
C_C looks a little suspicious because of his first post, but I feel that people are reading too far into that.

This is written on page 12, after VE posted his initial case on CC and much after CC posted his first post containing the "accusation" and the flag. Then comes a couple of pages of discussion on gonzaw, bluelightz, ET and such. Nothing but one post from Nemesis, who comments the "lack of stance" as suspicious. Watch MrZentor's next post:


On March 28 2012 00:31 MrZentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 23:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
You two need to post your thoughts on my case against C_C in detail and give your thoughts on my other scum-read gonzaw.


I do agree that his initial accusation looks suspicious. The flag is really bizarre, because I couldn't imagine posting it as mafia or towns person. If I were mafia, why would I call attention to myself with a conspicuous flag? If I were a towns person, why would I give the mafia a hint at my nationality? Currently, he does seem like the scummiest player, because of the subtle accusation accompanied with his other posts.



I think it would be better to lynch C_C for now.

There is nothing in the thread itself discussing the flag itself. There is no new public content in between his first post in which he says "people are reading too much into his initial post", and "his initial post looks suspicious". He agrees that the flag is really bizarre but did not mention it in his first post - taking a very neutral stance if you will. Then suddenly he agrees with VE that the flag is indeed bizarre, despite the fact that no one has talked about it. He also throws in the bogus last line, indicating that his subtle accusation is also evidence against him, despite the fact that "people are reading too much into his initial post".

Verdict: MrZentor initially took a neutral stance, and after observation of how the town reacted to the case decided to help push it along. The lack of public thread discussion and the sharp contrast in his stance against CC suggests that he has talked to other people about it (read. scum buddies).

Also his initial post suggesting town lynch lurkers after hitting a few scum is downright weird.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2012 17:29 GMT
#597
Look, VE, if you're legitimately town, and you have any fear whatsoever of being shot, you should try to post complete reads before daybreak. I find this to be highly reasonable. Just because I personally am somewhat incendiary doesn't mean you should condemn the rest of the town to not hearing what you have to say.

In fact, I daresay I'd like to hear your reasoning behind all your reads. It is good for the town and you know it.

Stop being a baby and play the game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2012 17:31 GMT
#598
Leave me alone BH. Play with people who don't know that you're scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2012 17:32 GMT
#599
I'm not asking you to play with me, or even respond to my arguments (though that would be nice). I get the feeling you're not interested in doing so, either due to emotional arousal or faked emotional arousal.

Just post your reads before daybreak. Don't do it for me. Do it for the town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2012 17:33 GMT
#600
I just posted my reads, are you not reading the thread?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21118
Dewaltoss 158
Bale 48
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g12667
JimRising 808
Sick84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1344
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Lourlo1126
• Rush614
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 10m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 10m
Replay Cast
18h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.