• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7592 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 59 Next
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 27 2012 06:08 GMT
#181
aren't you full of yourself blazinghand? everythings gotta be about you huh?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 27 2012 06:09 GMT
#182
On March 27 2012 15:08 johnnywup wrote:
aren't you full of yourself blazinghand? everythings gotta be about you huh?


When nobody else is posting content, yes. Everything does have to be about me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 27 2012 06:12 GMT
#183
I agree with your points Sinensis, He didnt explain his votes in any way, espescially the one on Nemesis, Johhnys points are also sound, I will also be watching him for anything.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 27 2012 06:13 GMT
#184
On March 27 2012 11:52 Blazinghand wrote:
First off, regarding our discussion of policy lynches: I personally apply a soft "lynch all lurkers" and "lynch all liars" policy to all the games in which I play. My first goal is always to lynch scum. Scum likes to lurk, and scum likes to lie. I am highly suspicious of lurkers and liars, but I will not automatically lynch every lurker and every liar-- this is too easily abused by scum. That being said, I have lynched lurkers and liars in the past and am not afraid to do so in this game. Nobody can convince me to modify my personal stance and I will not do so.

Secondarily, regarding setup: This is fairly simple. This is a closed setup with 10 town and 4 scum. Scum can win by either the traditional fashion, or by destroying 5 specific players or the other 5 specific players as an alternative wincon. It is immediately obvious that we should not share our alignment. Anarcy fo life


dam, for being non-relevant topics, you DEFINITELY addressed them in your opening case. what should I think Blazinghand?

1.) you talking about them doesn't mean they are relevant. Logical conclusion!
2.) They ARE relevant topics, and you're just wrong. Can't be that!
3.) you actually know that policy/setup is relevant, but you like people railroading to your avenue of discussion, where you have control over a few hapless townie. Cruelty!
Z.) I am scum for arguing with you in any shape or form, and you will twist this post to make yourself look right. Most likely response!!!


I am encouraging players who have not posted yet to come in and post, and in people's opening posts they often address topics that are RELEVANT to the beginning of a game. Am I REALLY being unhelpful BH? Are you REALLY being more helpful than me, with your subversive aggression?

I don't expect a logical response, I expect OMGUS. Other people can comment on this if they wish. You're making utterly no sense.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 27 2012 06:14 GMT
#185
On March 27 2012 15:13 EchelonTee wrote:
I am encouraging players who have not posted yet to come in and post, and in people's opening posts they often address topics that are RELEVANT to the beginning of a game. Am I REALLY being unhelpful BH? Are you REALLY being more helpful than me, with your subversive aggression?

I don't expect a logical response, I expect OMGUS. Other people can comment on this if they wish. You're making utterly no sense.


No subversion here; I am utterly open.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 27 2012 06:16 GMT
#186
Is there really nobody here who thinks I have contributed to the town environment this game? Were things really better off with pressure-free policy lynch discussions? I think I've come to realize something here

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 27 2012 06:18 GMT
#187
dood your initial nemesis post was chillax. after that then you went crAAAzzzy. I miss blzinghand bring him back. unless hes gone forever then we lynch you.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 27 2012 06:20 GMT
#188
On March 27 2012 14:07 johnnywup wrote:
i'm absolutely flattered <3


Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 14:03 Blazinghand wrote:
bad logic, anti-town to be bad logic. This kind of thinking hurts town. If you plan on using this sort of reasoning going forwards, you are either scum or worthless town.

irony?

and hows it anti-town to have bad logic? it just means you're unhelpful, that doesn't mean you're anti-town.. And my logic is perfectly sound thank you.


the idea that someone would play poorly meaning they're not scum is utterly preposterous and you know it. If you use bad logic like that in arguments, you create a scenario that scum can manipulate to its advantage. if you are unhelpful, you are anti-town. you can be anti-town by being a worthless or actively bad townie. I'm astonished I have to explain this to you. Bad town play hurts the town. that's you. you're hurting us. stop it. ow. ow.


On March 27 2012 14:07 johnnywup wrote:
One thing that really sets me off about you is your willingness to shift your vote to me after any pressure at all. You didn't have a case on Nemesis and you don't have a case on me.

you didn't pressure me, you defended me, and you did so in a sloppy, bad fashion. you deserve my vote, and i see no reason to shift it off you. you have failed to adequately address my principle cliam.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 27 2012 06:23 GMT
#189
Of course, the secret is that JW isn't actually an actively bad townie, and he won't stop being bad. he's scum and should be lynched.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 27 2012 06:25 GMT
#190
Blaze, it's only pressure if what you're saying is true. You're so blatant about your logic being ridiculous that it's not even intimidating and only serves to make you look suspicious.

Now cut out the dramatics or I'll join the jubjubs and scum in lynching you...even if you're town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 27 2012 06:34 GMT
#191
On March 27 2012 15:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Blaze, it's only pressure if what you're saying is true. You're so blatant about your logic being ridiculous that it's not even intimidating and only serves to make you look suspicious.

Now cut out the dramatics or I'll join the jubjubs and scum in lynching you...even if you're town.


I daresay my logic is largely non-ridiculous. It may appear ridiculous to you, but god does not play dice with the universe. Humor me a moment, and let me seduce you with my lascivious arguments.

A) Johnnywup's initial "pressure" on me was actually rather half-assed and non-comittal. I found his statement that "scum wouldn't play this bad" (or equivalent) to be an anti-town statement.

B) I call him out in a typically aggressive fashion. He responds in this way:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&currentpage=9#171
On March 27 2012 14:07 johnnywup wrote:
i'm absolutely flattered <3


Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 14:03 Blazinghand wrote:
bad logic, anti-town to be bad logic. This kind of thinking hurts town. If you plan on using this sort of reasoning going forwards, you are either scum or worthless town.

irony?

and hows it anti-town to have bad logic? it just means you're unhelpful, that doesn't mean you're anti-town.. And my logic is perfectly sound thank you.


One thing that really sets me off about you is your willingness to shift your vote to me after any pressure at all. You didn't have a case on Nemesis and you don't have a case on me.



This is generally a bad post. I really don't like this particular section:


and hows it anti-town to have bad logic? it just means you're unhelpful, that doesn't mean you're anti-town.


I think any marginally experienced player, or even someone who sits down and thinks about how mafia works should realize that bad logic being posted in the thread DOES hurt the town. as a town player, you want to avoid doing this. As a scum player, you are happy when you see this. bad logic hurts the town. it is anti town, then.

And other than these two posts, he has had a generally underwhelming filter:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&user=99700


"But, blazinghand, most of JW's stuff wasn't even there during your initial accusation! what was the deal there?"

Admittedly, my first post in which I voted him was grasping slightly at straws. this town is silent and there was basically no analysis happening. I needed to get things rolling. His utterly catastrophic responses to me after voting him have made me realize that this guy is scum, and deserves to be lynched.

Anybody who examines his filter can look and see that there is something amiss. this is now how a town player would play.

I stand by my vote, for new reasons that are stronger than the ones for which it was initially made.

The evidence is there. all you need to do is open your eyes.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
cccalf
Profile Joined August 2010
United States47 Posts
March 27 2012 06:36 GMT
#192
On March 27 2012 14:24 Bluelightz wrote:
No Fucking Idea,

I'm gonna take more looks at people,

Has anyone took a look at ccalf? He has posted NOTHING! besides his /in post.

IMO I find Sinensis generally unhelpful with his posts, he has only posted some useless question, and said hes gonna watch Blazinghand, I feel he needs to step up.


You haven't asked or directed anything towards me so what am I supposed to say? It's only the first day, no need to get accusatory. While Blazinghand is being aggressive and a little narcissistic, it's just to stimulate conversation, I don't think he's scum.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 27 2012 06:39 GMT
#193
On March 27 2012 15:36 cccalf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 14:24 Bluelightz wrote:
No Fucking Idea,

I'm gonna take more looks at people,

Has anyone took a look at ccalf? He has posted NOTHING! besides his /in post.

IMO I find Sinensis generally unhelpful with his posts, he has only posted some useless question, and said hes gonna watch Blazinghand, I feel he needs to step up.


You haven't asked or directed anything towards me so what am I supposed to say? It's only the first day, no need to get accusatory. While Blazinghand is being aggressive and a little narcissistic, it's just to stimulate conversation, I don't think he's scum.


you could always ask questions of your own, or contribute to the discussion independently. Initiative isyrous to take.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 27 2012 06:44 GMT
#194
just because i don't have as many posts doesn't mean I'm scum, blazing. My posts are more thought out. Your posts are yelling at anyone who directs a post at you. I don't find that particularly town-like.

##vote Blazinghand
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 27 2012 06:47 GMT
#195
##Unvote
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 27 2012 06:48 GMT
#196
On March 27 2012 15:44 johnnywup wrote:
just because i don't have as many posts doesn't mean I'm scum, blazing. My posts are more thought out. Your posts are yelling at anyone who directs a post at you. I don't find that particularly town-like.

##vote Blazinghand


So, you have no response to my continued assertion that your statements dont' make sense and your general argumentation is anti-town? I'm not questioning the number or size of your posts, if you actually read my argument. I have questioned the CONTENT of your posts. Outside of the two that i object to, you have posted no content. In my opinion, the only content you have posted hurts town.

Your posts are scummy, and your attempt to try to get a wagon started on me is laughable. wagons are started with arguments, not votes, my friend.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 27 2012 07:00 GMT
#197
Anyway...

If anyone is interested in lynching scum, perhaps I could interest you in a hot juicy Cyber_Cheese.

On March 27 2012 07:41 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
[image loading]
Alright boys, lets do this.

Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 07:17 VisceraEyes wrote:

ATTENTION SCUM! IT WILL BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO PUT ME ON THE BACK FOOT IMMEDIATELY! IF YOU ATTEMPT TO HIDE I WILL FIND YOU!

Something about this seems suss. Compensating for some sort of guilt perhaps?


The important part of this post is the flag. At first I thought that Cyber_Cheese was idiotically claiming his nationality. But after rereading his play in L and seeing his posting so far, I'm finding this less and less likely. If C_C were town, I feel like he wouldn't have included any kind of clue that would hint at giving scum information, as most of the first posts by other players so far have done. It just makes more sense to try and keep scum in the dark.

On March 27 2012 07:49 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 07:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Perhaps. Perhaps not. I noticed that you didn't give an opinion one way or the other C_C, is there a reason you don't want to commit to a stance?


As town, it's hard to stay with a solid stance. Games change, and ultimately these little things never seem to come up anyway. As mafia, having a solid stance and sticking with it is basically a free pass.
Ultimately, 'lurking' and 'lying' are only a fraction of a persons play.

However, if it's a stance you want:
In my experience, the moment you bother lynching the lurkers is the moment you know mafia are in control of the game, especially if it's done sooner.
If we can conclusively prove someone was lying, that person should be suspect in the first place, and automatically be rated higher than lurkers.

Taking this into account, this post looks terrible, and here's why: in the initial post, he had made an underhanded accusation of me trying to hide some sort of underlying guilt by a show of bravado or something, and when I called him out on it rather than continue that line of thinking any further he responds as he should have in the first place and comments on the content in my post.

Which begs the question: why did he attack me in the first place? What was the point? I'd been one of the few to actually post in the game so far, what's the point of raising suspicion of someone if you're not even going to respond back when asked?

My vote is going on Cyber_Cheese and if you're town, I'd go my early interactions with him and tell me what you think.

##Vote: Cyber_Cheese
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 27 2012 07:01 GMT
#198
I never tried to start a wagon on you. I pointed out that your posts are stupid. You said "look at his filter, you can see he's scum!". That's general. I didn't know if you meant content or size, or what.

On March 27 2012 15:20 Blazinghand wrote:
the idea that someone would play poorly meaning they're not scum is utterly preposterous and you know it. If you use bad logic like that in arguments, you create a scenario that scum can manipulate to its advantage. if you are unhelpful, you are anti-town. you can be anti-town by being a worthless or actively bad townie. I'm astonished I have to explain this to you. Bad town play hurts the town. that's you. you're hurting us. stop it. ow. ow.


Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 14:07 johnnywup wrote:
One thing that really sets me off about you is your willingness to shift your vote to me after any pressure at all. You didn't have a case on Nemesis and you don't have a case on me.

you didn't pressure me, you defended me, and you did so in a sloppy, bad fashion. you deserve my vote, and i see no reason to shift it off you. you have failed to adequately address my principle cliam.

bold 1: so people can't be bad?
bold 2: You're playing bad. You're calling out people for absolutely 0 reason. Bad arguments=scum right? Look in the mirror, buddy.
bold 3: i never defended you. I pointed out your posts were bad and I neither attacked your nor defended you at that point. I just pointed things out. But you got defensive and started attacking me. I don't understand your logic here.

On March 27 2012 15:23 Blazinghand wrote:
Of course, the secret is that JW isn't actually an actively bad townie, and he won't stop being bad. he's scum and should be lynched.

for what reason would i be scum rather than a bad townie? just because?

On March 27 2012 15:34 Blazinghand wrote:

A) Johnnywup's initial "pressure" on me was actually rather half-assed and non-comittal. I found his statement that "scum wouldn't play this bad" (or equivalent) to be an anti-town statement.


Anybody who examines his filter can look and see that there is something amiss. this is now how a town player would play.

bold 1: me thinking you're bad makes me anti town? And I didn't intend to commit, I merely pointed out why what you said is stupid, like I've said.
bold 2: please, please tell me blazing, how would a town player play? How should I play mafia, tell me! I don't understand the needless attacking of me.


Please help me understand why I'm scum, blazing. I really do want to know.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
March 27 2012 07:03 GMT
#199
On March 27 2012 15:47 EchelonTee wrote:
##Unvote


So what changed? Or do you not like being in the same voting boat as johnny? You defended him earlier.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 27 2012 07:18 GMT
#200
Jdub, don't worry about BH. If he's town then he's "pressuring" you. Don't feed the trolls, ya know? If he's scum then you're only serving to make yourself suspicious by continuing to defend yourself for no reason.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 198
ProTech133
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20229
Dewaltoss 124
Mong 61
Bale 44
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 728
Other Games
summit1g11280
Sick202
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick811
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1178
• Rush1141
• Stunt44
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 20m
Replay Cast
17h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.