• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7879 users

Newbie Mini Mafia IV - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 54 55 56 Next
NightFury
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada114 Posts
February 25 2012 03:26 GMT
#61
On February 25 2012 12:22 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:04 dreamflower wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:39 Alderan wrote:
My predictions of how this game is going to go.

metametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametameta


Ha.

Seriously, if you guys make a post like this during the game (that is, posts containing "metametametametameta" or "busbusbusbusbus," I will modkill you so hard that...well, you're going to get modkilled pretty hard.

Yo momma?

(Well, for the first time, you'll probably just get a very stern warning in the thread. Really, please don't post like that. Good posts make for a good game...or at least a game where no one walks away angry.)


I gotta say, the hosts are quickly becoming my favourite part of this game, I am almost sure that grey mist made a strong effort to bring in night fury just to make sure I had no chance of getting hawk lynched.


I don't think my scheme to crush dreams within the last three hours of the game is going to work this time. =(
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 25 2012 03:27 GMT
#62
On February 25 2012 12:22 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:04 dreamflower wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:39 Alderan wrote:
My predictions of how this game is going to go.

metametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametameta


Ha.

Seriously, if you guys make a post like this during the game (that is, posts containing "metametametametameta" or "busbusbusbusbus," I will modkill you so hard that...well, you're going to get modkilled pretty hard.

Yo momma?

(Well, for the first time, you'll probably just get a very stern warning in the thread. Really, please don't post like that. Good posts make for a good game...or at least a game where no one walks away angry.)


I gotta say, the hosts are quickly becoming my favourite part of this game, I am almost sure that grey mist made a strong effort to bring in night fury just to make sure I had no chance of getting hawk lynched.


I replaced a player because he needed to be replaced. I dare you to continue to insinuate otherwise.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
February 25 2012 03:27 GMT
#63
On February 25 2012 12:26 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:22 zelblade wrote:
This filled up pretty quick :O

If any new players wants my slot I wouldnt mind giving it up to let them have a go at mafia

Also when is this starting?


You stay right the hell here, where I can see you, no more lurking for you.


I might be a little busy sometimes....
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 03:44:33
February 25 2012 03:41 GMT
#64
On February 25 2012 11:56 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:54 Alderan wrote:
No I mean we all JUST played a game with each other for the most part, so we're going to be especially quick to point out the differences in play, whether it means anything or not...


I'd watch out for that, eh DYH?

I'd be down to /in as a replacement, but I have had 4 games played, so I'll just be watching


Oh ET. I just loved how my case was thrown out because I was focusing to much on slOosh's meta. Only to have you come back at me with a meta argument. (Oh, and btw, the heart of my case was STILL the fact that slOosh had provided no reads up until my case, not meta) The hypocrisy of my lynch was stunning from both of you.

But perhaps if we are going to continue to discuss last game we should move it back to that thread.
Guts? Determination? $5?
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 25 2012 03:46 GMT
#65
On February 25 2012 12:27 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:22 gumshoe wrote:
On February 25 2012 12:04 dreamflower wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:39 Alderan wrote:
My predictions of how this game is going to go.

metametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametameta


Ha.

Seriously, if you guys make a post like this during the game (that is, posts containing "metametametametameta" or "busbusbusbusbus," I will modkill you so hard that...well, you're going to get modkilled pretty hard.

Yo momma?

(Well, for the first time, you'll probably just get a very stern warning in the thread. Really, please don't post like that. Good posts make for a good game...or at least a game where no one walks away angry.)


I gotta say, the hosts are quickly becoming my favourite part of this game, I am almost sure that grey mist made a strong effort to bring in night fury just to make sure I had no chance of getting hawk lynched.


I replaced a player because he needed to be replaced. I dare you to continue to insinuate otherwise.


it was YOUR takeover of the liquibet, why wouldn't it be in your interest to protect your spy's? Also are you everywhere at
once? You certainly do get around in terms of quick responses.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 25 2012 03:47 GMT
#66
On February 25 2012 12:41 DoYouHas wrote:
But perhaps if we are going to continue to discuss last game we should move it back to that thread.

Yes please.
Uff Da
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 25 2012 05:21 GMT
#67
what's meta supposed to mean + example from the game you are talking about plz
I don't know, lynch me!
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 25 2012 05:26 GMT
#68
On February 25 2012 14:21 FourFace wrote:
what's meta supposed to mean + example from the game you are talking about plz


Meta is when you use the way someone has played in a previous game to judge their aliengment in a current game.

A hypothetical example would be if i notice Qatol plays very aggressivly as scum and passivly as town. I see that he is playing aggressivly in my current game, therefore i use what i know about his style to look into him being scum.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 10:15:28
February 25 2012 05:34 GMT
#69
Dreamflower, we'll be playing under the account k2hd, and I'll make her register for an account as soon as she's on a computer, thanks

EDIT: her account name is kyaarin I know we're not meant to edit in mafia games, this will be the only time.
k2hd
Profile Joined February 2012
Cayman Islands78 Posts
February 25 2012 05:35 GMT
#70
Here's the account.

/in
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 25 2012 07:01 GMT
#71
On February 25 2012 12:22 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:04 dreamflower wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:39 Alderan wrote:
My predictions of how this game is going to go.

metametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametametameta


Ha.

Seriously, if you guys make a post like this during the game (that is, posts containing "metametametametameta" or "busbusbusbusbus," I will modkill you so hard that...well, you're going to get modkilled pretty hard.

Yo momma?

(Well, for the first time, you'll probably just get a very stern warning in the thread. Really, please don't post like that. Good posts make for a good game...or at least a game where no one walks away angry.)


I gotta say, the hosts are quickly becoming my favourite part of this game, I am almost sure that grey mist made a strong effort to bring in night fury just to make sure I had no chance of getting hawk lynched.


This is my last "old game" post but I feel like it would be appreciated.... The replacement had to come in either way, because like you had already deduced if he was town you needed him to get a successful lynch, if he was scum we needed him to win.
kyaarin
Profile Joined February 2012
1 Post
February 25 2012 10:16 GMT
#72
/in as k2hd with bassinspace
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 25 2012 12:30 GMT
#73
Can someone link me to an explanation of all the abbreviations like LYLO, CK etc. I'm really bad at attempting to decipher them and easily get pissed unnecessarily.
I don't know, lynch me!
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
February 25 2012 12:40 GMT
#74
The mafiascum wiki is a decent place to get some basic information.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Besides if you are unsure of anything you could just ask Im sure that someone would be more than willing to explain it to you.

LYLO refers to a day inwhich the lynch has to hit scum, otherwise town would lose. For example, there are 3 town players and 2 scum players. If town mislynches town will lose, as the ratio of town : scum would become 2:2, causing scum to reach their win condition.

I dont know what CK refers to though.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 25 2012 14:20 GMT
#75
And yet another intrusive quesion about game mechanics "PMs are not allowed in this game", i reckon mafia is allowed to get together to chat though, right. How about town councils ?
I don't know, lynch me!
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
February 25 2012 14:24 GMT
#76
Only mafia are allowed to communicate privately. All communication from town must happen solely in the thread.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 15:02:43
February 25 2012 15:02 GMT
#77
On February 25 2012 23:20 FourFace wrote:
And yet another intrusive quesion about game mechanics "PMs are not allowed in this game", i reckon mafia is allowed to get together to chat though, right. How about town councils ?

It's not intrusive at all. These are the kinds of questions that are encouraged in newbie games. That's the point of them. If you are confused, chances are someone else is also confused but afraid to ask.

Mafia can communicate privately with each other (but not with town players). They get a private forum where they can discuss strategy, check each others' posts for scumslips, discuss targets for their night kills, and talk about anything else they want to talk about with each other.
Uff Da
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 25 2012 15:30 GMT
#78
I think I'm waaaay too late, but just in case...

\in

replacement is fine too.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 25 2012 15:45 GMT
#79
Are we allowed to swear? I'd love to say stuff like "I've had it with these motherfucking mafia in this motherfucking town" at some point. And suppose a newb might get overeager about the whole thing and start to say stuff like "to lynch or not to lynch .. that is the question", and other corny puns. Have they all been said before a thousand times, is it a subtle violation of etiquette?
Whatever.. I'm pumped! + Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Ra40W7CKQ&feature=autoplay&list=PL6B8351498D44C0DC&lf=plcp&context=C39fca9dFDOEgsToPDskLiHn68D9rVaXQg2a2gAV2Y&playnext=9
i guess 1 out of 10 new players link to mafia game soundtrack playlist before the start of the game but anyways +1 glhf YYeyyehhaahw

I don't know, lynch me!
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
February 25 2012 15:59 GMT
#80
Wtf is going on in that Caller game? Each time I look at the last posts it makes less and less sense.
Da faq?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 54 55 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1490
910 89
NotJumperer 83
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
febbydoto18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7809
Coldzera 734
JimRising 650
hungrybox630
WinterStarcraft350
C9.Mang0333
PiGStarcraft274
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 15
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota261
League of Legends
• Lourlo1055
• Rush910
• Stunt200
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 29m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.