• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8694 users

Newbie Mini Mafia IV - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 54 55 56 Next
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 24 2012 11:05 GMT
#21
/in

Only got 1 game so far, and although that was in Werewolves, I guess I still count as noob.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
February 24 2012 14:29 GMT
#22
On February 24 2012 13:49 slOosh wrote:
lol snipe by igabod

currently in a game so i guess ill

/in as replacement

Also, same question as last game - if cop can only find alignment, wouldn't Godfather always default to town (unless I guess they want to show as mafia as part of intricate plan)?


Everyone always snipes me! But this is because I still haven't learned to make a bunch of reserved posts to prevent enthusiastic people from making posts before I do.

And bah. This is what happens when you copy-paste from old role descriptions without adjusting them.

The Godfather role has been adjusted to reflect that any detective check on them will give the Town result.

On February 24 2012 19:13 BassInSpace wrote:
Btw dreamflower, is it okay if we both just share the new account, without us both having our own separate TL accounts? She doesn't have her own TL account. If she does have to make her own account though that's fine too. Thanks!


I would prefer that she makes her own TL account, just so we don't have to refer to her as "BassInSpace's friend." This is more just so we have a name to put to a face than anything else. Let me know what account name you will both be posting under, and I'll /in you.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
February 24 2012 14:37 GMT
#23
On February 24 2012 12:08 gumshoe wrote:
/in


I just noticed that you are still playing in GMarshal's game, so I am taking you off the player list for now, as I would prefer that players not participate in multiple games at once. Please feel free to /in again if that game ends or if you die and sign-ups here are still open.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 24 2012 17:25 GMT
#24
kk thanks flower
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 24 2012 18:43 GMT
#25
Can I steal a newbie from this game to replace into snmm vii?
It's a newbie game near endgame and I'd give you preference for future GM games, if interested pm me AND greymist in the next 5 hours. If qatol or df say no then their preference goes of course, but I'm kind of in a crunch
Moderator
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
February 24 2012 19:12 GMT
#26
/in

I will have a probable schedule conflict with this game. I will be out of town and out of touch for the weekend of March 2-4.

@GMarshal - Put me back in coach! It wouldn't be game ruining at all :D
Guts? Determination? $5?
NightFury
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada114 Posts
February 25 2012 00:13 GMT
#27
/in

(again)

now with +3 hours of experience from SNMM VII!
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 25 2012 00:15 GMT
#28
/in game just ended.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 25 2012 00:40 GMT
#29
/in

Just making sure
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 25 2012 01:49 GMT
#30
/in

Will be my last newbie game possible. Was hoping to try out some different game types but it looks like those have all already started.

If there's a new player that really wants in, I will switch with them, otherwise I'm excited to play.
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
February 25 2012 02:00 GMT
#31
/in
Want to do better this time.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 25 2012 02:04 GMT
#32
Lets do all the setup talk before we start k?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 25 2012 02:05 GMT
#33
So if anyone has any comments on setup say it now, oh and were never gonna no lynch, there that ends that discussion.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
February 25 2012 02:11 GMT
#34
But what if I think that none of our candidates are scum? :p
Guts? Determination? $5?
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 25 2012 02:12 GMT
#35
what does that have to do with anything? Well random lynch if we have to, discussion shouldn't be forced.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 25 2012 02:14 GMT
#36
Our goal this game as town is to create a comfortable atmosphere, where every opinion is entertained, provided it is relevant.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
February 25 2012 02:16 GMT
#37
Oh dear gum, I was just making fun of myself for my 1 action that set the dominoes falling that killed me and made slOosh look like scum.

I'm feeling pretty good about this game. Dreamflower/Qatol are quick to quell bad manner. I think you have gotten some of the kinks out of your posting style gumshoe. I now know what Alderan is capable of. Good mix of the new and semi-new. Hope this fills up fast.
Guts? Determination? $5?
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 25 2012 02:22 GMT
#38
Oh and in case it wasn't obvious no polls whatsoever k everyone?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 25 2012 02:24 GMT
#39
On February 25 2012 11:16 DoYouHas wrote:
Oh dear gum, I was just making fun of myself for my 1 action that set the dominoes falling that killed me and made slOosh look like scum.

I'm feeling pretty good about this game. Dreamflower/Qatol are quick to quell bad manner. I think you have gotten some of the kinks out of your posting style gumshoe. I now know what Alderan is capable of. Good mix of the new and semi-new. Hope this fills up fast.


Hopefully it will be fun ( :

I apologize about getting you lynched last time when I pretty much knew you were town ) :, but if you can try not to tunnel someone who tries to fill a leader position unless your absolutely sure about them k ?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
February 25 2012 02:30 GMT
#40
On February 25 2012 11:16 DoYouHas wrote:
Oh dear gum, I was just making fun of myself for my 1 action that set the dominoes falling that killed me and made slOosh look like scum.

I'm feeling pretty good about this game. Dreamflower/Qatol are quick to quell bad manner. I think you have gotten some of the kinks out of your posting style gumshoe. I now know what Alderan is capable of. Good mix of the new and semi-new. Hope this fills up fast.

Yeah, though I *intended* to essentially do the same thing with my day 1 vote, since I thought there was NO WAY that so many people would vote switch such last minute. I just didn't come out and say it in as many words. I was barely even called out on it except by the scum ironically.

All I know is, this game's gonna be better than last one. I don't see how it's possible for it to be worse, at least from my perspective
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 54 55 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 201
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1938
GuemChi 1398
NotJumperer 128
910 75
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
taco 493
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King40
Other Games
summit1g8000
JimRising 603
Coldzera 458
C9.Mang0359
PiGStarcraft299
WinterStarcraft273
Maynarde109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick915
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo822
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 19m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.