• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9251 users

Newbie Mini Mafia IV - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 56 Next
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
March 01 2012 21:57 GMT
#701
I am worried that scum have somehow gained control of suspicion, which is highly likely considering how few people are actually active.

Vote: TestSubject893

thats my case for the day, if I survive I'll be sure to contribute more later, any questions? Also test now you can respond to the case.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
March 01 2012 21:59 GMT
#702
Oh and if it turns out I am going to die(please don't lynch me though) I'll post a message for sloosh.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
March 01 2012 22:01 GMT
#703
I'll be on for another 10 minutes or so so try to send me questions now if you can.

Also I wasn't fishing zell, I was unsure why he was posting such sensitive information, seemed odd to me, so I pressured him. Will post a few other suspicions in case I die today(oh but please dont lynch me)
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 01 2012 22:10 GMT
#704
If anyone's missed me, sorry I've been absent for the last day. Catching up to the thread.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 01 2012 22:35 GMT
#705
Two posts that I want to quickly address before I go any further:

Post by DoYouHas
You were wondering what I thought of your case? Meh. Your argument that he's busy is pretty week. Point 2 is meta. Point 3 is something that I argued for in Day 1. Nailed point 4. Point 5 is point 1 again. It's a weak case, but I like content.

Post by k2hd
I really like the fact that in this post, you bring up the fact that Chocolate made this post, saying that lynching him would give the town info, then bringing up this post, where I say the same thing, only earlier. For some reason, it's good enough to lynch me, but not him.

Now onto reading some filters! Whoo!
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
March 01 2012 22:39 GMT
#706
man why is this thread so quiet, does seriously no one have any questions for me? Is test the only one interested in my accusation? This is kinda sad -_-
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 01 2012 22:41 GMT
#707
@gumshoe You're not the only one made sad by an inactive town.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
March 01 2012 22:44 GMT
#708
We definitely do need to post more NOW and not wait until an hour or two before the deadline. Thisis hypocritical coming from me though because I am going to be gone for 1:30 soon.

Gum where do you stand on a nightfury lynch? an alderan lynch?
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
March 01 2012 22:48 GMT
#709
On March 02 2012 07:39 gumshoe wrote:
man why is this thread so quiet, does seriously no one have any questions for me? Is test the only one interested in my accusation? This is kinda sad -_-


I mean gum, I don't really know what you want....

It's a PBPA against a lurker with 11 posts, 5 hours prior to the vote...

We need to be focusing on who to lynch. I think we have targets picked with a little more solid case behind them. Testproject is a good back up plan, but I think there are better cases on the table that will get us more information upon the flip. I'm not sure that test has a lot of informational value at the time.

This is I guess assuming that he will eventually come and be a proper player of this game.

You know what the say about assuming though.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 01 2012 22:51 GMT
#710
On March 02 2012 07:44 Chocolate wrote:
We definitely do need to post more NOW and not wait until an hour or two before the deadline. Thisis hypocritical coming from me though because I am going to be gone for 1:30 soon.

Gum where do you stand on a nightfury lynch? an alderan lynch?


I like how you ask about a nightfury lynch. You make a (weak) case against him, he responds, you ignore his response, and now you want someone else to weigh in on it instead of ever defending your case.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 01 2012 22:53 GMT
#711
On March 02 2012 07:39 gumshoe wrote:
man why is this thread so quiet, does seriously no one have any questions for me? Is test the only one interested in my accusation? This is kinda sad -_-


Because I am going to bed now. Your case comes way to late for me to consider it. My vote is cast.

@all, there are currently 4 votes on gumshoe, so this is a possible lynch. I hope we do lynch someone today.

I'll be online again in about 10 hours. Good night.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
March 01 2012 22:58 GMT
#712
On March 02 2012 07:44 Chocolate wrote:
We definitely do need to post more NOW and not wait until an hour or two before the deadline. Thisis hypocritical coming from me though because I am going to be gone for 1:30 soon.

Gum where do you stand on a nightfury lynch? an alderan lynch?


If I had to pick I'd go with night cause he crushed my dreams last game and dyh's case makes some sense, though I don't find night letting us know your in the thread to be suspicious.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
March 01 2012 23:00 GMT
#713
On March 02 2012 07:53 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 07:39 gumshoe wrote:
man why is this thread so quiet, does seriously no one have any questions for me? Is test the only one interested in my accusation? This is kinda sad -_-


Because I am going to bed now. Your case comes way to late for me to consider it. My vote is cast.

@all, there are currently 4 votes on gumshoe, so this is a possible lynch. I hope we do lynch someone today.

I'll be online again in about 10 hours. Good night.


wow, so your completely up for lynching town without any consideration whatsoever? If my lynch goes through I desperately ask everyone to take a good look at phagga and how aggressive his play is.

That said why are we considering lynching active players in a game with this big a lurker problem?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
March 01 2012 23:02 GMT
#714
I mean of me chocolate alderaan and night yeah one of us probally scum, but more likely 3 of the fours is town and we are setting ourselves up for mislynching an accountable player, nttea has three fing posts, test has 13. This is insanity to me that we rather hold our own opinions above all others instead of try and deal with something that is hurting town more than any scum.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
March 01 2012 23:05 GMT
#715
Once again, please post your votes in the voting thread. They will not be counted if they are only posted here.
Uff Da
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 01 2012 23:07 GMT
#716
@gumshoe not posting =/= lurking. A lurker is someone who posts just enough that you think that they are contributing to the town. Someone who's not posting at all is going to get modkilled. It doesn't make sense for us to argue for lynching a player who's going to get modkilled. If they show up at the last minute and start posting/voting like crazy, I'll be the first in line to lynch them the next day. Until them, I would consider them not playing.

That being said, you're right, phagga's vote doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 01 2012 23:10 GMT
#717
To clarify, nttea hasn't posted anything in two days. test has posted some. I don't think he's lurking, but I haven't looked too hard at him (yet).
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
March 01 2012 23:15 GMT
#718
We have said again and again we need to be more active and the best way to that is by lynching players who post every 10 hours and still expect us to take them seriously. We mislynch chocolate alderaan me or night we lose a townie who can make cases and respond, we mislynch test or nttea or sadly even jeckyl who dosent seem uber suspciucius and we lose considerably less,

Scum is going to only lynch active players, as I said active posters are 3 times more valuable in this game. So please can we lynch a lurker? Cause this high stakes play means no sense to me.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 01 2012 23:24 GMT
#719
Okay gumshoe, got a question for you.

Let's pretend for a moment that you are a vigilante. It's the end of night 2, and you just know that you are gonna die. Mafia figured it out, and you're as good as dead. You have one shot.

Who do you shoot?

Hard mode: nttea and test are not valid responses.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
March 01 2012 23:28 GMT
#720
From the voting thread, just in case anyone missed this. Please note, if you don't vote in the voting thread, your vote will not be counted!

Voting Count Update

gumshoe - 3
slOosh
zelblade
phagga

Chocolate - 0
phagga

NightFury - 0
DoYouHas

Alderan - 1
JekyllAndHyde

k2hd - 2
DoYouHas
Alderan

ghost_403 - 1
k2hd

nttea - 1
Chocolate

Non-Voters - 5
nttea
NightFury
gumshoe
TestSubject893
ghost_403



With 8 voters, 5 votes are needed to lynch. Remember, the voting deadline ends in about 4 hours!
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 52m
Patches Events
17h 52m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.