• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8156 users

Kaller Game - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 100 Next
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 05 2012 20:40 GMT
#1441
No, Charlie Sheen. But still not sure if I am actually the man.

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
March 05 2012 20:41 GMT
#1442
On March 06 2012 05:40 blubbdavid wrote:
No, Charlie Sheen. But still not sure if I am actually the man.


Why would you think Charlie Sheen is The Man?
:3
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 05 2012 20:42 GMT
#1443
Because he is Charlie Sheen?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 05 2012 20:43 GMT
#1444
Oh and sheth claims that he is literally unkillable, and not "bp and unlynchable".
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 05 2012 20:44 GMT
#1445
I was unkillable : [
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 05 2012 20:47 GMT
#1446
On March 06 2012 05:43 blubbdavid wrote:
Oh and sheth claims that he is literally unkillable, and not "bp and unlynchable".


I claimed that like last page and we've been argueing about it for a while now...
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 05 2012 20:47 GMT
#1447
Blub don't nukes hit during the day? so roleblocking him to let a nuke go through really wouldn't work if that is your night action
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 05 2012 20:49 GMT
#1448
Yes, it wouldn't work. Maybe if someone launches a nuke in the night...
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 05 2012 20:51 GMT
#1449
this makes no sense. it we assume he's not an ocean, he was saved by something else scum medic, BG, busdriver, bunker or whatever which would render any RB actions on HIM useless. He will still be mediced, BGed, busdriven, bunkered or whatever.

if we on the other hand think he's bullet and lynchproof, it's hard for me to assume he's scum.

I think, it's the first option, but I am not sure how to handle it. Why the fuck did I have to announce my shot on him....

Roleblocking HIM will probably do shit.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 05 2012 20:55 GMT
#1450
Yes, why in the first hand did you announce your shot? As if we trust you.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 05 2012 20:56 GMT
#1451
Well, gn.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 05 2012 21:01 GMT
#1452
On March 06 2012 05:35 vaderseven wrote:
Hi, person that has sheths old role (nasina or something), is your ability unkillable or bp+unlynchable. This question is extremely important.

Sheth, go check your original role and answer this as well.

It said I was bulletproof and unlynchable.
Enjoy your day.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 05 2012 21:01 GMT
#1453
On March 06 2012 05:55 blubbdavid wrote:
Yes, why in the first hand did you announce your shot? As if we trust you.


Yea I made a case on him and call him scummy all day long into lynching him and then fakeclaim a shot on him? that makes sense.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 05 2012 21:09 GMT
#1454
jayjay are you really saying im not a VT?
I cant help it, how do you think I feel?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 05 2012 21:10 GMT
#1455
and i dont know where your kids are; you shouldnt have left them here
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 05 2012 21:12 GMT
#1456
On March 06 2012 06:01 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 05:35 vaderseven wrote:
Hi, person that has sheths old role (nasina or something), is your ability unkillable or bp+unlynchable. This question is extremely important.

Sheth, go check your original role and answer this as well.

It said I was bulletproof and unlynchable.


Ok, with this I actually might have made a mistake on v7, sorry huh.

When I got it it said I was unkillable. I assume this is just a way to mess with us. If nisani got BP and u got BP then I must have just gotten a weird pm? I dont know what to think, but I no longer really disbelieve v7 : /
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 05 2012 21:12 GMT
#1457
On March 06 2012 05:21 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Who makes an ocean Bullet Proof? Its an ocean....

I'm unkillable I know nukes won't hurt me. I'm not assuming beyond what I actually know. If you think I'm lying here I really dont mind you nuking me, but I think it wastes a vig shot we have.


On March 06 2012 06:01 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 05:35 vaderseven wrote:
Hi, person that has sheths old role (nasina or something), is your ability unkillable or bp+unlynchable. This question is extremely important.

Sheth, go check your original role and answer this as well.

It said I was bulletproof and unlynchable.


?

Didnt your role go to nisani?

You are claiming unkillable as a new thing or your old ocean role?

I need to read your filter... almost home and thats happening asap. Pretty sure we should nuke or lynch you but not sure which.

(you =sheth to be clear)
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 05 2012 21:14 GMT
#1458
On March 06 2012 06:12 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 05:21 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Who makes an ocean Bullet Proof? Its an ocean....

I'm unkillable I know nukes won't hurt me. I'm not assuming beyond what I actually know. If you think I'm lying here I really dont mind you nuking me, but I think it wastes a vig shot we have.


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 06:01 Nisani201 wrote:
On March 06 2012 05:35 vaderseven wrote:
Hi, person that has sheths old role (nasina or something), is your ability unkillable or bp+unlynchable. This question is extremely important.

Sheth, go check your original role and answer this as well.

It said I was bulletproof and unlynchable.


?

Didnt your role go to nisani?

You are claiming unkillable as a new thing or your old ocean role?

I need to read your filter... almost home and thats happening asap. Pretty sure we should nuke or lynch you but not sure which.

(you =sheth to be clear)


Yea nisani is ocean now, and I'm the man.

I was claiming it as the old thing, I just said it wrong.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 05 2012 21:22 GMT
#1459
On March 06 2012 06:09 Bill Murray wrote:
jayjay are you really saying im not a VT?
I cant help it, how do you think I feel?


I doubt it yes. I don't think there's a VT in here. If you really are a vt, kurumi probably hate you.


Ok, I still don't really believe V7 for the sole reason that I don't buy having two oceans around...
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 05 2012 21:22 GMT
#1460
Clearly state the full range of abilities of the man.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1124
RotterdaM685
SteadfastSC295
TKL 258
Rex126
CosmosSc2 38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 685
SteadfastSC 295
TKL 258
Rex 126
ProTech101
CosmosSc2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45756
Calm 3388
Shuttle 2672
Jaedong 1759
Horang2 727
Mini 519
actioN 431
Rush 418
Stork 415
EffOrt 387
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 368
Soma 349
ZerO 246
BeSt 219
Larva 194
Snow 194
firebathero 125
Mong 119
Zeus 95
hero 79
Mind 78
910 71
sorry 63
Free 60
Hyun 52
Sharp 51
Yoon 50
Shine 40
Shinee 39
PianO 34
Pusan 28
ToSsGirL 25
JYJ 25
Bale 20
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
Killer 17
Sexy 17
Terrorterran 15
Rock 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5275
Dendi1183
420jenkins47
Counter-Strike
fl0m2805
Fnx 624
x6flipin45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
ChuDatz21
Other Games
singsing2212
hiko795
Liquid`RaSZi606
B2W.Neo358
crisheroes355
dupreeh270
ceh9252
DeMusliM215
Khaldor203
Livibee188
Pyrionflax185
Liquid`VortiX147
Trikslyr90
Hui .77
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 447
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile113
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV0
League of Legends
• Nemesis2060
• Jankos1643
• TFBlade573
Other Games
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 19m
The PondCast
19h 19m
INu's Battles
20h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.