• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7899 users

Kaller Game - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 100 Next
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 05 2012 19:19 GMT
#1421
I will wait for an answer or acknowledement of a non answer from the host before I start killing to save myself.

Sheth, had you asked before when you were bp if bp blocked nukes?
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 05 2012 19:19 GMT
#1422
Syllo I'll engage in the tic-tac toe battle against you to see if the nuke drops anytime.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 05 2012 19:21 GMT
#1423
On March 06 2012 04:19 vaderseven wrote:
I will wait for an answer or acknowledement of a non answer from the host before I start killing to save myself.

Sheth, had you asked before when you were bp if bp blocked nukes?


The fact that you ask this makes me think your not an ocean. Oh snap and Jayjay thought my bluff woudln't do anything! I have no nuke, I never had one. Syllo blocked it. Anyway, point is I'm UNKILLABLE. I'm not BP, I'm freaking unkillable I'm an ocean. He'd know this if he was actually an ocean.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
March 05 2012 20:00 GMT
#1424
On March 06 2012 04:21 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 04:19 vaderseven wrote:
I will wait for an answer or acknowledement of a non answer from the host before I start killing to save myself.

Sheth, had you asked before when you were bp if bp blocked nukes?


The fact that you ask this makes me think your not an ocean. Oh snap and Jayjay thought my bluff woudln't do anything! I have no nuke, I never had one. Syllo blocked it. Anyway, point is I'm UNKILLABLE. I'm not BP, I'm freaking unkillable I'm an ocean. He'd know this if he was actually an ocean.
Sheth, Y U Fakenuke?

Assuming V7 is not an ocean, what does that make him? He survived a lynch, how?
:3
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 05 2012 20:06 GMT
#1425
MY role is bullet proof and unlynchable.

Unkillable is NOT my ability.

Your attention to detail needs to step up in future games.

Your have mis led the town over and over based on lies. Lie again and I WILL nuke you. Act like aIm bluffing and I will nuke you.

vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 05 2012 20:17 GMT
#1426
To be very specific:

Bulletproof in mafai games makes one immune to a #kill command. This covers vig shots and night kills.

Unlynchable in mafai games makes one immune to being lynched.

In laymans terms, nukes prolly dont give a flying fuck about kevlar.

STOP BEING SO FULL OF ASSUMPTIONS THAT GO BEYOND WHAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW.

YOU ARE FUCKING THINGS UP FOR US BY LEING LEFT AND RIGHT BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS THAT ARE JUAT PLAIN WRONG.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 05 2012 20:19 GMT
#1427
On March 06 2012 05:00 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 04:21 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
On March 06 2012 04:19 vaderseven wrote:
I will wait for an answer or acknowledement of a non answer from the host before I start killing to save myself.

Sheth, had you asked before when you were bp if bp blocked nukes?


The fact that you ask this makes me think your not an ocean. Oh snap and Jayjay thought my bluff woudln't do anything! I have no nuke, I never had one. Syllo blocked it. Anyway, point is I'm UNKILLABLE. I'm not BP, I'm freaking unkillable I'm an ocean. He'd know this if he was actually an ocean.
Sheth, Y U Fakenuke?

Assuming V7 is not an ocean, what does that make him? He survived a lynch, how?


Not sure... I don't think hes an ocean though. There is a chance he is, but the fact that hes BP makes 0 sense when you think that he could be burned or nuked. (burning an ocean?) The reason I say it makes little sense is that my role is a pun from WW2 where someone claimed Pacific Ocean and when they were nuked claimed Nuking an ocean does nothing! As for you Vader I believe you have a nuke, but trust me it won't affect me. The fact that you don't think you have the same protection is worrying. Really really worrying.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 05 2012 20:21 GMT
#1428
Who makes an ocean Bullet Proof? Its an ocean....

I'm unkillable I know nukes won't hurt me. I'm not assuming beyond what I actually know. If you think I'm lying here I really dont mind you nuking me, but I think it wastes a vig shot we have.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 05 2012 20:22 GMT
#1429

Awww yeah!
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 05 2012 20:24 GMT
#1430
Oh, so sheth assumes that we would waste a vig shot if V7 nukes. Does sheth assume that V7 will help town now?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 05 2012 20:24 GMT
#1431
On March 06 2012 03:36 blubbdavid wrote:
Kurumi says that under certain circumstances, I am able to block passive powers like "unkillability". But only at night.
But it's ashaming. oh god



=X Mind explaining a bit more?

Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 05 2012 20:28 GMT
#1432
On March 06 2012 05:24 blubbdavid wrote:
Oh, so sheth assumes that we would waste a vig shot if V7 nukes. Does sheth assume that V7 will help town now?


Its a wasted vig shot on me cuz I'll just die and I'm proven town. I hate being the man > <
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 05 2012 20:30 GMT
#1433
More and more I think that I am actually the man. But in my PM role it didn't say that there were bodyguards.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 05 2012 20:32 GMT
#1434
On March 06 2012 05:30 blubbdavid wrote:
More and more I think that I am actually the man. But in my PM role it didn't say that there were bodyguards.


excuse me? didn't you claim RB?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 05 2012 20:33 GMT
#1435
On March 06 2012 05:30 blubbdavid wrote:
More and more I think that I am actually the man. But in my PM role it didn't say that there were bodyguards.

When I first got my role PM for The Man, it didn't mention any bodyguards.
Enjoy your day.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 05 2012 20:33 GMT
#1436
I am able to block ALL passives, which include lynchproo, bp AND unkillability.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 05 2012 20:34 GMT
#1437
On March 06 2012 05:32 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 05:30 blubbdavid wrote:
More and more I think that I am actually the man. But in my PM role it didn't say that there were bodyguards.


excuse me? didn't you claim RB?

I think that THE MAN more refers to a person, like it did to George W. B., and is not actually a role itself.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 05 2012 20:35 GMT
#1438
Hi, person that has sheths old role (nasina or something), is your ability unkillable or bp+unlynchable. This question is extremely important.

Sheth, go check your original role and answer this as well.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 05 2012 20:36 GMT
#1439
so what do you make of nisani and sheth both having claimed the man and nisani claimed being BGed night one?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
March 05 2012 20:37 GMT
#1440
On March 06 2012 05:34 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 05:32 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 06 2012 05:30 blubbdavid wrote:
More and more I think that I am actually the man. But in my PM role it didn't say that there were bodyguards.


excuse me? didn't you claim RB?

I think that THE MAN more refers to a person, like it did to George W. B., and is not actually a role itself.

What are you talking about? Does your role-PM say you are the The Man? Who else could it be except someone named The Man? God?
:3
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM535
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 115
CosmosSc2 32
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
canceldota66
Counter-Strike
fl0m1862
Fnx 550
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko390
Other Games
gofns22591
singsing2178
olofmeister1170
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee184
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
Khaldor54
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade512
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 12m
The PondCast
20h 12m
INu's Battles
21h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.