• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9829 users

Werewolves Invade Teamliquid II - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 35 Next All
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 17 2012 00:09 GMT
#461
Three Townies for one scum like what Prob said .

I'm getting on irc right now.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 17 2012 00:10 GMT
#462
On February 17 2012 09:09 Bluelightz wrote:
Three Townies for one scum like what Prob said .

I'm getting on irc right now.


Come join me, I am all by my lonesome...
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
February 17 2012 01:21 GMT
#463
Hufy the 3rd in Command Cursed Townie has been mod-killed.
nisani201 is substituting in for zeurg

All further non-votes will be mod-killed
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 17 2012 01:28 GMT
#464
WHAZZUP GUISE
Enjoy your day.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 17 2012 01:28 GMT
#465
Welcome nisani201, you scum?

Cause zeurg sure looked like mafia.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 17 2012 01:29 GMT
#466
Welcome to the game, Nisani.

I think ghost went a wee bit overboard there. Why react so defensively when you were called scum without any actual reasoning?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
February 17 2012 02:06 GMT
#467
gg
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 17 2012 02:07 GMT
#468
Hey Nisani :D
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 17 2012 02:29 GMT
#469
##Vote: Probulous for reasons in IRC.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
February 17 2012 02:58 GMT
#470
Two townies lynched. Not a huge loss. They weren't involved or helping scum hunt.

It is interesting that Kenpachi was killed during the night.

Also thanks to the other scum team for killing Matt.

I think there either ghost_403 or prplhz is scum.

I am not sure what to make of the Probulous vs [UoN]Sentinel ordeal as of yet. Leaning towards Sentinel being scum and not joking this time.

There is scum somewhere in Lanaia, Bluelightz and Grackaroni.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
February 17 2012 02:59 GMT
#471
EBWOP: I think that either ghost_403 or prplhz is scum.*
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 17 2012 03:07 GMT
#472
Seeing as suspicion is stacking against me, I'd like to have Palmar slice me through with his swords please.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2012 04:07 GMT
#473
Funny coincidence that zeurg was the player replaced... Just from the fact that he would pop into IRC avoid talking and leave at the same time probulous started pming him. Really strange to sign up for a game in the first place and actively avoid talking, makes a little more sense from a scum perspective.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 17 2012 04:15 GMT
#474
On February 17 2012 13:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Funny coincidence that zeurg was the player replaced... Just from the fact that he would pop into IRC avoid talking and leave at the same time probulous started pming him. Really strange to sign up for a game in the first place and actively avoid talking, makes a little more sense from a scum perspective.


IRC is waiting. This means nothing because we can never know why it was that zeurg was replaced and hufy was mod-killed. Well at least until the end of the game.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 17 2012 05:10 GMT
#475
I'm going to vote ghost. He's continually made me think he's scum. He's non-productive, but something about him keeps yelling out at me.
He was overly defensive, overly reactive at prplhz even calling him scum.
That's not all, but that's all I'm going to say right now as taxation has given me a migraine and thus I don't feel like looking through irc logs.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2012 10:21 GMT
#476
prplhz, stop dodging IRC. I need to talk to you.
Computer says mafia
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
February 17 2012 10:34 GMT
#477
On February 17 2012 04:22 Lanaia wrote:
I've seen scum actually claim scum before, but I really don't think it means anything. Avoiding that part of what he's said, froggynoddy, why else do you think he's scum?


My point is that by now we all know that sarcasm simply does not work on the internet, (god knows my gf has told me that enough).

Also his filter displays a huge lack of content... but that goes for about half a dozen people here, and so far that has been due to bad townie play rather than being scum.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 17 2012 10:50 GMT
#478
I think ghost is scum.

Reasons: Let's look at his post's,

Take a look at his filter, then take a look again at his filter but ignore his post's about prp let's see what it leaves,

On February 13 2012 12:46 ghost_403 wrote:
Great, looks like I have to learn to use IRC. :/

On February 13 2012 20:53 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 17:01 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 13 2012 13:33 Kenpachi wrote:
On February 13 2012 12:46 ghost_403 wrote:
Great, looks like I have to learn to use IRC. :/

its not much to learn.
/join #WHOLETTHEDOGSOUT
thats all you need


I'm gonna conserve you some time here and say ghost_403 is definitely scum if he can't figure out how to use some sort of chat program, irc, skype, something


Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 06:51 ghost_403 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I agree with prplhz in that using the 'Rabid Fanboy' trait is inherently scummy. It's basically a 'Vigilante' trait that steals an action from the town. In addition, using that trait means the next in line receives it, meaning there is a chance that it will get passed down to scum, a doublewhammy against the town.


ghost_403 on skype. Leave a message if I'm not on, and I'll (probably) get back to you.


Clearly, I'm scum. Can't believe everyone missed it. /sarc.

Off to work ATM. Should be back around 5EST, at which point I'll learn to IRC.

On February 15 2012 06:09 ghost_403 wrote:
I'll support a double lynch, but only if I'm sure that both are scum. We really need to be careful to avoid mislynches given that we're already down a townie and a blue with almost nothing to show for it.

I've yet to see any good arguments for anyone being scum in this thread, although I would like to hear Sinani defend himself. I'm sorry, pistachio loving bro, but phagga does bring up some good points.

On February 15 2012 08:10 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 08:00 Probulous wrote:
I don't know what to think about sinani so I am going to propose a different candidate for lynch

zeurg

He is actively lurking and refusing to contribute. [...]


We've still got plenty of time left before the lynch, so it's too soon for me to cast a vote. Probulous does have good points here, and in two days, I will support his movement. Zeurg, start contributing or my FOS will become a vote.

FOS zeurg

On February 16 2012 04:27 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 04:12 SpiritClown wrote:

To mattchew
[...]


Saying I'm not scum or say I'm town it's very different... yeah -.-

And I'm not afraid to post my opinions... honestly about you I think either u are scum and are just trying to make me lynch using my errors to save a shot or either u are a towny trying to find me scum and make other people lynch me. Probably the second one i would think but i'm not sure... something about your behaviour and animosity it's making me think u might be scum, but that might be because you're attacking me

And saying I'm town in a MP it's the obvious thing to do... saying "i won't say to you" or say "i'm town" it's the same thing because everyone would say that.




Things you have contributed in this post:

1) Either Mattchew is a townie or he isn't.
2) ...

This is a contentless post that does nothing to help us find scum. If you don't want to be lynched, you should suggest a better lynch.

There are two good lynches on day 1: people who are scum and people who contribute nothing to the town. I am not convinced you are the first, but you definitely fit the second. You've got a few hours left to change my mind.

##Vote: SpiritClown

On February 16 2012 07:07 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 07:03 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote phagga

SO WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? AND WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

well not a legitimate question cause you are a newbie. You don't accuse me of being scum. you just dont.

Im Kenpachi. you dont do that


Not sure if troll?

Remind me why you're voting to lynch phagga again?

On February 16 2012 08:37 ghost_403 wrote:
@lanaia

It's certainly a good point that you bring up. The exact same one that paperscraps brought up a few hours before you on IRC. Because most of us don't have the time to scrape through the logs, here is the interesting part for you.

Show nested quote +

<Paperscraps> ghost_403 stop bing scummy and have an opinion
[19:46:57] <ghost_403>
[19:46:59] <Paperscraps> none of this "i dont want to do anything d1 unless i am 100%"
[19:47:11] <Paperscraps> time to man up
[19:47:25] <ghost_403> i think spirit is a good lynch day 1
[19:47:34] <ghost_403> pretty sure i said that on the thread
[19:47:59] *** Joins: Blazinghand (~blazingha@c-76-126-243-192.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
[19:48:20] <ghost_403> prplhz and lanaia have felt a bit scummy to me, but not enough to do anything about it yet
[19:48:34] <ghost_403> i don't like how he fished for roles (oh sorry, breaking the ice)
[19:48:48] <ghost_403> then wasted my time while i tried to figure out why
[19:48:57] <ghost_403> but i don't think that that is a good enough reason to lynch him
[19:49:15] <ghost_403> lanaia follows just because she was the only one on irc defending him
[19:49:22] <ghost_403> but again, that's a bad reason to lynch someone
[19:49:42] <ghost_403> in the meantime, spirit contributes nothing, and does smell of scum for the reasons mattchew pointed out in thread
[19:50:01] <ghost_403> i think he's a good lynch for the time being
[19:50:33] <ghost_403> ./man up
[19:50:42] <Paperscraps>

On February 16 2012 09:39 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 05:09 phagga wrote:
My top 3 lynch candidates (in alphabetical order):

Kenpachi
Sinani206
Spiritclown

Other suspicious ppl:
zeurg: actively avoiding participation
mderg: barely active, only posting excuses, no content



Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 08:51 phagga wrote:
##vote [UoN]Sentinel


Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 09:05 phagga wrote:
##unvote [UoN]Sentinel
##vote sinani206


Hey phagga. What's up?

On February 17 2012 07:31 ghost_403 wrote:
EBWOP: paperscraps also suspected you of being scummy. Callout to paperscraps! And a link to the post.

Post by Paperscraps



Take a look at those, over half of those post's are useless.

Conclusion?

He is being useless and keeps on tunneling prp for reasons.

Also this, his 3rd point against prp

3) You still haven't told us the list of people you have PMd. If you were just breaking the ice, why not? What harm is there in saying "Outside of this thread, I talked to these people"? No harm at all. Instead, I see you purposefully hiding the list. What a scummy thing to do.

Why is not telling the list of people he PMed scummy? PMs are "Private Message" amiright?

So,

##Vote: ghost_403


Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 17 2012 13:37 GMT
#479
In retrospect, I think prplhz successfully taunted me into doing something stupid Well played, prplhz, well played.

I still stand by the arguments I made against him, and wait for his response.

@bluelightz I haven't posted that much because I don't like posting until I'm sure of things, which I have said before. If I think people are acting scummy, I'm going to call them out on it, which I did.

I still see his refusal to tell us who he's talked to as scummy. If they were completely innocent, I don't see the harm in sharing the list with us. Instead, he's wasting our time purposefully hiding the list.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 17 2012 14:57 GMT
#480
srsly its been like 2 days -_- since that happened.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 904
Shuttle 694
Zeus 84
soO 46
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 31
scan(afreeca) 23
Bishop 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
qojqva2040
420jenkins597
Counter-Strike
fl0m4962
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3377
Liquid`Hasu564
Other Games
FrodaN927
KnowMe231
Livibee164
Pyrionflax119
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick591
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• 3DClanTV 63
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach96
• FirePhoenix34
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1919
Other Games
• imaqtpie675
• Shiphtur640
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 18m
Patches Events
20h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.