• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9829 users

Werewolves Invade Teamliquid II - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 35 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 16 2012 00:03 GMT
#381
This has nothing to do with meta. Why do you try so hard to paint this like it's meta? Actually, if I included meta I'd be less inclined to lynch him.
His best defense is actually meta, because yes, there have been games where he's been completely and utterly useless as town. It just seems to me that in those games (look at steamship), there were reasons to believe he's town even with how useless he is.
Computer says mafia
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 16 2012 00:27 GMT
#382
I'm voting Sinani206

He is being useless, in 6 post's he has contributed nothing examples:

On February 15 2012 09:54 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 09:17 Palmar wrote:
I think you're scummy sinani206. I think you're being cocky and playing to your normally useless meta to hide the fact you have very little opinion on the game as it stands right now.

What do you think about that?


i'd rather not hide any facts. i don't have any opinions.


In conclusion, ##Vote: Sinani206
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 16 2012 00:39 GMT
#383
On February 16 2012 05:09 phagga wrote:
My top 3 lynch candidates (in alphabetical order):

Kenpachi
Sinani206
Spiritclown

Other suspicious ppl:
zeurg: actively avoiding participation
mderg: barely active, only posting excuses, no content



On February 16 2012 08:51 phagga wrote:
##vote [UoN]Sentinel


On February 16 2012 09:05 phagga wrote:
##unvote [UoN]Sentinel
##vote sinani206


Hey phagga. What's up?
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 16 2012 00:54 GMT
#384
^^ I am still waiting for him to post his reasons for that. I asked him IRC and he said he would. He even said it was a stupid mistake and he still hasn't said anything.

@Palmar:
You left IRC before I could respond to you. I don't know why I thought you said dangerous, the word you used was worrying. Here is the exchange.
[00:23:46] <Bluelightz> Palmar what do you think of Double Lynching Zeurg & Sentinel based on Sentinel's defense of him?
[00:23:57] <Palmar> I think that's terrible Bluelightz
[00:23:57] <Bluelightz> Oh XLVII lol
[00:24:00] <derpladee> and i pushed 3 mislynches in SNMMIV
[00:24:21] <Palmar> You can never deduce anything about anyone's alignment from someone else
[00:24:27] <Bluelightz> kk
[00:24:29] <Palmar> that's giving mafia cards
[00:24:31] <derpladee> only sentinel can do that
[00:24:44] <Palmar> also, I don't think those two people are the most worrying figures


You seemed to imply that Sentinel and Zeurg were not the most worrying figures and that you had others on your list. At first I thought you meant you had two people who were more worrying but now I read again you could have just meant these two were not worth the effort. Given sinani has done nothing, I would hardly call him worrying, is he the person you had in mind when you wrote this?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
February 16 2012 01:10 GMT
#385
typical game with me in it:
i die day one.
town wastes a lynch.
then town loses.
also, kenpachi is right over the last few pages about a lot of stuff
and also i hate bandwagons. a lot.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 16 2012 01:13 GMT
#386
On February 16 2012 10:10 sinani206 wrote:
typical game with me in it:
i die day one.
town wastes a lynch.
then town loses.
also, kenpachi is right over the last few pages about a lot of stuff
and also i hate bandwagons. a lot.


why do you typically die day 1
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 16 2012 01:15 GMT
#387
Meh.

##Vote: SpiritWolf

Everybody should start voting so that we can organize the double lynch.

Kenpachi scum by the way.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 16 2012 01:23 GMT
#388
There is no SpiritWolf, you seek the Clown...

Go west and you will find what you are looking for
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
February 16 2012 01:53 GMT
#389
On February 16 2012 10:13 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 10:10 sinani206 wrote:
typical game with me in it:
i die day one.
town wastes a lynch.
then town loses.
also, kenpachi is right over the last few pages about a lot of stuff
and also i hate bandwagons. a lot.


why do you typically die day 1


cause im bad
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 16 2012 01:56 GMT
#390
On February 16 2012 10:53 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 10:13 Mattchew wrote:
On February 16 2012 10:10 sinani206 wrote:
typical game with me in it:
i die day one.
town wastes a lynch.
then town loses.
also, kenpachi is right over the last few pages about a lot of stuff
and also i hate bandwagons. a lot.


why do you typically die day 1


cause im bad


find me scum that hasn't attacked you and doesn't make you look bitter
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 16 2012 03:23 GMT
#391
Busy day today, swim practice and stayed late in school. I'll argue my defense tomorrow either during programming class or when I get home.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 16 2012 04:06 GMT
#392
Fuck a defense just do some valid scum hunting
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 16 2012 04:17 GMT
#393
Reminder to self: cycle ends in 10 hours 45 minutes

wake up in time damn it
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
February 16 2012 05:00 GMT
#394
I'm voting for phagga because he's mafia.
He's only analyzed "easy" targets so far, me and Kenpachi, and is pretending to contribute by making these his main posts, when either everyone else has already said something similar or it unnecessary for him to say it. This play is very scummy, and enough to earn a Day 1 vote.
##Vote: phagga
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
February 16 2012 05:34 GMT
#395
I changed my vote over to Spiritclown

People I would be ok with lynching today:

Spiritclown
phagga
Sinani206
[UoN]Sentinel

Preferably two of the above.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 16 2012 05:36 GMT
#396
Alright everyone, I am leaving now. I haven't heard anything from Sentinel except that he will likely post a defense. There is still about 9hrs to go but I will not be logging back onto TL. Ive been on here all day (Aus time) and no one has convinced me to change to my vote. Besides, we have a plurality lynch so it is not like I am preventing you guys from choosing someone else.

See you tomorrow.

PS: Paperscraps, explain your ninja vote. Don't think I didn't notice.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 16 2012 05:37 GMT
#397
oooh Ninjas be about!
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
February 16 2012 06:16 GMT
#398
On February 16 2012 14:36 Probulous wrote:
Alright everyone, I am leaving now. I haven't heard anything from Sentinel except that he will likely post a defense. There is still about 9hrs to go but I will not be logging back onto TL. Ive been on here all day (Aus time) and no one has convinced me to change to my vote. Besides, we have a plurality lynch so it is not like I am preventing you guys from choosing someone else.

See you tomorrow.

PS: Paperscraps, explain your ninja vote. Don't think I didn't notice.


How is it a ninja vote? Do you not see the post right above yours?
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 16 2012 06:50 GMT
#399
Just got home from work. Quick post before the lady of the house arrives home.

@Paperscraps.
I wrote that post when you were writing yours, hence my follow up about ninjas in the wind. I see now that my word choice was probably not best. So no I did not see your post when I wrote that.

Still nothing from Sentinel, so my vote stands. Looking forward to a greener town tomorrow with less mafia to muddy the waters.

Goodnight all
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 16 2012 08:26 GMT
#400
On February 16 2012 10:15 prplhz wrote:
Meh.

##Vote: SpiritWolf

Everybody should start voting so that we can organize the double lynch.

Kenpachi scum by the way.

you're bad
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 904
Shuttle 694
Zeus 84
soO 46
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 31
scan(afreeca) 23
Bishop 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
qojqva2040
420jenkins597
Counter-Strike
fl0m4962
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3377
Liquid`Hasu564
Other Games
FrodaN927
KnowMe231
Livibee164
Pyrionflax119
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick591
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• 3DClanTV 63
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach96
• FirePhoenix34
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1919
Other Games
• imaqtpie675
• Shiphtur640
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 18m
Patches Events
20h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.