• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:30
CEST 21:30
KST 04:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9842 users

Werewolves Invade Teamliquid II - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 35 Next All
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 15 2012 18:39 GMT
#341
On February 16 2012 03:25 Ciryandor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 02:37 Mattchew wrote:
Thursday, Feb 16 4:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) is the end of the cycle I believe

About 22 hours till lynch(s) and night actions


(mod confirm plz)


Confirming on the date, but I miscalculated by 1 hour, it was supposed to be 00:00 KST to give me time to write the update before sleeping.

Note that Night Orders have to be sent before the deadline; i.e. players will get both a day and night post in one single update.



so it is

Thursday, Feb 16 3:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

can you please include the next one in the day/night posts in this format so it localizes the time... thx!
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
February 15 2012 18:43 GMT
#342
On February 16 2012 01:12 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 22:40 mderg wrote:
On February 15 2012 14:58 Lanaia wrote:
Well, fellas, I'm going to vote mderg.
You know why I'm going to vote mderg?

To coerce him into talking, of course.

mderg, how do you feel now? You're being voted.

Everywhere, you've said nothing of substance.
Everywhere, you haven't contributed. Get back in the game or my vote isn't moving. That's a promise.

I don´t get why you voted for me with all the other lurkers here but that´s not important.

Should I feel pressured now? I don´t, I feel exactly the same way as before. Your "pressuring" somehow doesn´t feel legit to me. Normally (at least from what I saw) you ask lurkers about their opinions on the game, something interesting that happened etc but you just said that I didn´t contribute. It makes it kinda hard to respond for me.



I wanted to try a different approach. I suppose it wasn't good enough.
Who is your single strongest scum read and why?

IMO there isn´t that much to read scum from but right now it would be Kenpachi. In 7 posts since the game started he said exactly nothing in 6 of them. The 7th post was an "attack" on you for calling me out. But directly after that he withdraws from attacking.
Even I saw the intention of getting me to talk from you btw.
So Kenpachi is my biggest suspicion right now because he didn´t say much (any) useful and when he posted "content" it wasn´t well reasoned and didn´t make much sense.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 15 2012 18:59 GMT
#343
On February 16 2012 03:30 SpiritClown wrote:
Now that u believe I'm scum i think i have done something wrong (because I'm not scum). As for missing analysis and "not doing anything to contribute" that's because I really have nothing to say... what should I do? If i just spam it's scum behaviour and if i don't it's scum behaviour because I'm lurking -.-

Contribute opinions to anything. A townie wouldn't be afraid to post his opinions on anything, even if they are wrong.

On February 16 2012 03:30 SpiritClown wrote:Whathether... Honestly i think prplhz is scum (or scummy at least) because of his reaction to me refusing to tell him his role... that's the only thing I can honestly say... about the other people i don't know.

Why would you not say town? Its weird that you didn't

On February 16 2012 03:30 SpiritClown wrote:Maybe i should just don't play like i do in every other game being nice to people and being sorry if they can't play since in mafia they all think u are scum if u do so...

You want sympathy?

hang scum
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 15 2012 19:02 GMT
#344
So, Kenpachi, what do we have:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2012 09:24 Kenpachi wrote:
/confirm townie

On February 13 2012 13:33 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 12:46 ghost_403 wrote:
Great, looks like I have to learn to use IRC. :/

its not much to learn.
/join #WHOLETTHEDOGSOUT
thats all you need


Nothing of interest so far.

+ Show Spoiler +

On February 14 2012 19:04 Kenpachi wrote:
Night starts suck.
IM TOWNIE
LETS GET THIS SHIT GOING
FUCK IRC. THREAD ACTIVITY NAO

Now that's a good call. so let's see your thread activity.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2012 18:55 Kenpachi wrote:
l0l its ironic how i never followed my own words
I was too tired though so i went to sleep for the day and started my hw.
Man, IRC setups are LAME. Just getitng lines of text you never want to read.

Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 14:58 Lanaia wrote:
Well, fellas, I'm going to vote mderg.
You know why I'm going to vote mderg?

To coerce him into talking, of course.

mderg, how do you feel now? You're being voted.

Everywhere, you've said nothing of substance.
Everywhere, you haven't contributed. Get back in the game or my vote isn't moving. That's a promise.

WTF? you're a semi vet i dont even know why you are fake pressuring a lurker. i thought youd learn by now that ITS NOT EVEN PRESSURE. But honestly, you're never bold in your actions so i cant say much about this except that its fucking terrible

Oh ya, PM me if you want to talk to me on skype or IRC or TL. I will ignore all PMs that are straight up spam like this one.
Show nested quote +
Original Message From prplhz:
Hi

Do you like me?

Best regards

I will answer in public: no


first, an excuse that I don't really care about. Than, a short attack on Lanaia which says "you're playing terrible but that's normal for you", so nothing of interest really. And finally you post a PM from prplhz and call it Spam. No thoughts on the game, no read on players, no content.

And finally:

+ Show Spoiler +

On February 15 2012 18:56 Kenpachi wrote:
I realized i have said nothing there. FEAR NOT, i dont have anything to say yet.

On February 15 2012 20:05 Kenpachi wrote:
Im not lurking i have school. Then im busy and tired after i come back form school. BBL in ~18 hours or so

On February 15 2012 20:08 Kenpachi wrote:
yeah my schedule is butchered up. i go to school, sleep, THEN when everyone is sleeping i do my HWs and go to school..
ALL CAUSE OF MY GOSU WEEKEND DECISION MAKING
saying this cause i dont want to hear the Kenpachi lurker crap. Lurker =/= inactive bitchessssssssssssssssssssssssss


3 Excuses in very short time. That makes 4 Excuses in the last 4 posts, not even spiritclown managed to do that.

I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt and checked your IRC log. I first thought it was broken because all it returned was:

+ Show Spoiler +

20120213.log:[00:25:52] *** Joins: Kenpachi_ (webchat@cpe-98-14-10-11.nyc.res.rr.com)
20120213.log:[00:37:00] <derpladee> Kenpachi_, why didn't you write your /confirm message with green color?
20120213.log:[00:37:14] <Kenpachi_> im getting lazy
20120213.log:[05:33:59] *** Quits: Kenpachi_ (webchat@cpe-98-14-10-11.nyc.res.rr.com) (Quit: Page closed)
20120213.log:[16:12:57] <Grackaroni> ie Kenpachi, Sinani
20120213.log:[16:29:16] <Grackaroni> My issue is that Layabout wants to use this as a chance to lynch players that have shown themselves to be anti-town in previous games rather than focus on analysis from this game (ex, Sinani, Kenpachi)
20120213.log:[23:23:45] <Grackaroni> BL/Kenpachi/Nisani are all uselss and are fine for lynch
20120215.log:[00:25:44] <Bluelightz> Kenpachi
20120215.log:[00:26:17] <Palmar> Why would I care about Kenpachi's claim?
20120215.log:[00:27:04] <froggynoddy> layabout United Kingdom. February 13 2012 01:59. Posts 559 PM Profile Report Quote # filter Dont forget to ignore this: Hello my name is Kenpachi and it's a shame that i am a TL Forumer (Townie) i wanted something cool..
20120215.log:[00:27:25] <Palmar> seriously, I need to be given a Kenpachi-vigilante shot every game


Seriously, there is zero content of you so far. Only excuses. And how you excuse. You seem to know exactly that you are not active enough. And it seems you do not want to change that. That's why you try to explain your way out of the situation.

So unless you are going to post something relevant, I will have you as a clear candidate to lynch.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
SpiritClown
Profile Joined August 2011
Italy35 Posts
February 15 2012 19:12 GMT
#345

To mattchew
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 16 2012 03:59 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 03:30 SpiritClown wrote:
Now that u believe I'm scum i think i have done something wrong (because I'm not scum). As for missing analysis and "not doing anything to contribute" that's because I really have nothing to say... what should I do? If i just spam it's scum behaviour and if i don't it's scum behaviour because I'm lurking -.-

Contribute opinions to anything. A townie wouldn't be afraid to post his opinions on anything, even if they are wrong.

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 03:30 SpiritClown wrote:Whathether... Honestly i think prplhz is scum (or scummy at least) because of his reaction to me refusing to tell him his role... that's the only thing I can honestly say... about the other people i don't know.

Why would you not say town? Its weird that you didn't

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 03:30 SpiritClown wrote:Maybe i should just don't play like i do in every other game being nice to people and being sorry if they can't play since in mafia they all think u are scum if u do so...

You want sympathy?

hang scum



Saying I'm not scum or say I'm town it's very different... yeah -.-

And I'm not afraid to post my opinions... honestly about you I think either u are scum and are just trying to make me lynch using my errors to save a shot or either u are a towny trying to find me scum and make other people lynch me. Probably the second one i would think but i'm not sure... something about your behaviour and animosity it's making me think u might be scum, but that might be because you're attacking me

And saying I'm town in a MP it's the obvious thing to do... saying "i won't say to you" or say "i'm town" it's the same thing because everyone would say that.


ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 15 2012 19:27 GMT
#346
On February 16 2012 04:12 SpiritClown wrote:

To mattchew
[...]


Saying I'm not scum or say I'm town it's very different... yeah -.-

And I'm not afraid to post my opinions... honestly about you I think either u are scum and are just trying to make me lynch using my errors to save a shot or either u are a towny trying to find me scum and make other people lynch me. Probably the second one i would think but i'm not sure... something about your behaviour and animosity it's making me think u might be scum, but that might be because you're attacking me

And saying I'm town in a MP it's the obvious thing to do... saying "i won't say to you" or say "i'm town" it's the same thing because everyone would say that.




Things you have contributed in this post:

1) Either Mattchew is a townie or he isn't.
2) ...

This is a contentless post that does nothing to help us find scum. If you don't want to be lynched, you should suggest a better lynch.

There are two good lynches on day 1: people who are scum and people who contribute nothing to the town. I am not convinced you are the first, but you definitely fit the second. You've got a few hours left to change my mind.

##Vote: SpiritClown
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 15 2012 19:28 GMT
#347
On February 16 2012 04:12 SpiritClown wrote:

Saying I'm not scum or say I'm town it's very different... yeah -.-

And I'm not afraid to post my opinions... honestly about you I think either u are scum and are just trying to make me lynch using my errors to save a shot or either u are a towny trying to find me scum and make other people lynch me. Probably the second one i would think but i'm not sure... something about your behaviour and animosity it's making me think u might be scum, but that might be because you're attacking me

And saying I'm town in a MP it's the obvious thing to do... saying "i won't say to you" or say "i'm town" it's the same thing because everyone would say that.




I meant why wouldn't you just say to prplhz you were town. I understand why you wouldn't tell him trait and role.

Why aren't you on IRC even though you are active in thread.

You still haven't provided answers to many of my points against you and you just gave a town/scum read on me.


There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 15 2012 19:28 GMT
#348
ghost get in irc too
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
February 15 2012 20:01 GMT
#349
On February 16 2012 00:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Paperscraps, I know that sarcasm can't be done on the internet properly because of lack of body language, intonation etc. but I thought it was pretty obvious that I was dicking around. Either way it doesn't warrant me being second most scum in the game.

Prplhz once said that since SpiritClown apologized for both deaths that he's on both scum teams. Are you going to use that in your analysis too?


I know you were joking. I just wanted to see others reactions. I have stronger reads on people now, because of this.

Sentinel you need to post more substance. You gave a small FoS on a lurker and haven't scum hunted at all. No coasting for you!
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 15 2012 20:09 GMT
#350
My top 3 lynch candidates (in alphabetical order):

Kenpachi
Sinani206
Spiritclown

Other suspicious ppl:
zeurg: actively avoiding participation
mderg: barely active, only posting excuses, no content
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
February 15 2012 20:32 GMT
#351
On February 16 2012 05:09 phagga wrote:
mderg: barely active, only posting excuses, no content

I only posted excuses? Wasn´t aware of that, if that´s true, I didn´t even feel the need to post an excuse at any time this game. So I´m wondering if I just posted in a bad way or you didn´t read my posts properly.
You´re right about me not being that active, though, I´ll try to change that.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 15 2012 21:14 GMT
#352
On February 16 2012 05:09 phagga wrote:
My top 3 lynch candidates (in alphabetical order):

Kenpachi
Sinani206
Spiritclown

Other suspicious ppl:
zeurg: actively avoiding participation
mderg: barely active, only posting excuses, no content


I feel you're wrong about mderg. He's posted more than just excuses. I mean, sure, he's barely active, but he's definitely posted more than excuses, least in my opinion.

On February 16 2012 03:43 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 01:12 Lanaia wrote:
On February 15 2012 22:40 mderg wrote:
On February 15 2012 14:58 Lanaia wrote:
Well, fellas, I'm going to vote mderg.
You know why I'm going to vote mderg?

To coerce him into talking, of course.

mderg, how do you feel now? You're being voted.

Everywhere, you've said nothing of substance.
Everywhere, you haven't contributed. Get back in the game or my vote isn't moving. That's a promise.

I don´t get why you voted for me with all the other lurkers here but that´s not important.

Should I feel pressured now? I don´t, I feel exactly the same way as before. Your "pressuring" somehow doesn´t feel legit to me. Normally (at least from what I saw) you ask lurkers about their opinions on the game, something interesting that happened etc but you just said that I didn´t contribute. It makes it kinda hard to respond for me.



I wanted to try a different approach. I suppose it wasn't good enough.
Who is your single strongest scum read and why?

IMO there isn´t that much to read scum from but right now it would be Kenpachi. In 7 posts since the game started he said exactly nothing in 6 of them. The 7th post was an "attack" on you for calling me out. But directly after that he withdraws from attacking.
Even I saw the intention of getting me to talk from you btw.
So Kenpachi is my biggest suspicion right now because he didn´t say much (any) useful and when he posted "content" it wasn´t well reasoned and didn´t make much sense.


This doesn't look like an excuse to me.

also, in reply to mderg:
Even I saw the intention of getting me to talk from you btw.
Of course you did.

On February 15 2012 14:58 Lanaia wrote:
To coerce him into talking, of course.


I mean, I did say it after all.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 15 2012 21:14 GMT
#353
I'm more zeurg-centric right now. I don't like either him or Spirit at this moment for lurking, but zeurg takes it to the next level and actively avoids conversation/discussion.

It's plurality lynch anyway, so ##Vote: zeurg

Also where do I see the votes? If there is somewhere please post a link in OP
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 15 2012 21:20 GMT
#354
On February 16 2012 06:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm more zeurg-centric right now. I don't like either him or Spirit at this moment for lurking, but zeurg takes it to the next level and actively avoids conversation/discussion.

It's plurality lynch anyway, so ##Vote: zeurg

Also where do I see the votes? If there is somewhere please post a link in OP


There's a vote thread.
A ton of people haven't voted in there although they've voted in here.


<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 15 2012 21:28 GMT
#355
Right-o, sorry about that
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 15 2012 21:41 GMT
#356
Lanaia you got mderg to talk how about now you contribute something that isn't related to counting people who have voted or setup based... Like an actual vote on someone you think is scum... For the amount of time you've spent in irc and hovering the thread you have very little content that you can put your name to... Posting this on iPhone during 5 min class break
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
February 15 2012 21:41 GMT
#357
Even I saw the intention of getting me to talk from you btw.
Of course you did.

That was more addressed at Kenpachi because he didn´t seem to understand the purpose of calling me out. Maybe I didn´t make it clear enough.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 15 2012 22:03 GMT
#358
##vote phagga

SO WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? AND WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

well not a legitimate question cause you are a newbie. You don't accuse me of being scum. you just dont.

Im Kenpachi. you dont do that
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 15 2012 22:06 GMT
#359
K, your analysis is also a piece of shit. Total scum.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 15 2012 22:07 GMT
#360
On February 16 2012 07:03 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote phagga

SO WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? AND WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

well not a legitimate question cause you are a newbie. You don't accuse me of being scum. you just dont.

Im Kenpachi. you dont do that


Not sure if troll?

Remind me why you're voting to lynch phagga again?
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O65
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 260
BRAT_OK 98
JuggernautJason93
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 903
Shuttle 548
Zeus 99
ZZZero.O 65
Hyun 45
soO 43
ToSsGirL 31
scan(afreeca) 26
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva2279
canceldota34
Counter-Strike
fl0m5527
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3604
Liquid`Hasu600
Other Games
FrodaN996
summit1g613
KnowMe322
420jenkins289
Pyrionflax171
Livibee158
ToD134
QueenE67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick723
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 98
• 3DClanTV 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach105
• 80smullet 16
• blackmanpl 10
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2246
Other Games
• imaqtpie710
• Shiphtur660
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 30m
Patches Events
19h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 30m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.