• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12949 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 212 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 17:05 GMT
#1681
On February 10 2012 02:03 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 02:02 ico wrote:
Answer me this, why would a town aligned Toad and a town aligned DrH spam so damn much?

because why not lurkey

Smartest person in thread.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 17:05 GMT
#1682
I do that all the time no matter of my alignment. But this time there was a shitload of people asking me stuff that I had to answer. Will cut it out from now on. Also I'm off for now and won't be back until tomorrow (18:00 my time right now).
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 09 2012 17:05 GMT
#1683
On February 10 2012 01:54 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 01:48 layabout wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:44 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:43 layabout wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:34 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:28 rgTheSchworz wrote:
we're lynching a blue powerrole with Schworz tomorrow.

And why you want to lynch a blue?
You're supposed to lynch scum goddamnit


If you look at my filter, you'll see that I made a case against doc. I also voted him. I have no motive to just randomly step up and say he's legit when I thought he was scum all game long. It makes me look bad. However, I do.

I won't say the word and toads role for obvious reasons. But it's legit which makes your check look wrong. That's why your a priority lynch target now. congratz.

But fear not. If your catfood anyway, you will die to her and not to us. Today, we lynch Sheth.

Is this ANOTHER claim?


no. I just don't want to add additional information to Toad and Doc.

then why do write "But it's legit " when a VT should not be able to know if "it's legit"?


you are the guy who fishes like all the time aren't you?

I am not saying I am VT, I am also not saying I am blue. I am not saying anything at all.

Those two honeys talked enough that I could find the codeword and deduct toads identity. For obvious reasons, I won't tell it. If you give it some thought, you can probably find it, too.

And no this is no crumbing that I am hugo :D


you are the guy who fishes like all the time aren't you?

back it up or shuttup

If you are town you should share information. If you have a role and claiming is bad don't do it but if you have found something that confirms town share it with other town!

If they are confirmed 100% in the thread because of so codewords or whatever crap them why don't you make yourself useful and post it?
scum can find it if it's there

Since their legitimacy is pretty relevant to any decisions we have to make about them + rg you shouldn't be telling others to "try to find it themselves" when you save them the effort by just posting it.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 17:06 GMT
#1684
On February 10 2012 02:05 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 01:54 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:48 layabout wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:44 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:43 layabout wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:34 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:28 rgTheSchworz wrote:
we're lynching a blue powerrole with Schworz tomorrow.

And why you want to lynch a blue?
You're supposed to lynch scum goddamnit


If you look at my filter, you'll see that I made a case against doc. I also voted him. I have no motive to just randomly step up and say he's legit when I thought he was scum all game long. It makes me look bad. However, I do.

I won't say the word and toads role for obvious reasons. But it's legit which makes your check look wrong. That's why your a priority lynch target now. congratz.

But fear not. If your catfood anyway, you will die to her and not to us. Today, we lynch Sheth.

Is this ANOTHER claim?


no. I just don't want to add additional information to Toad and Doc.

then why do write "But it's legit " when a VT should not be able to know if "it's legit"?


you are the guy who fishes like all the time aren't you?

I am not saying I am VT, I am also not saying I am blue. I am not saying anything at all.

Those two honeys talked enough that I could find the codeword and deduct toads identity. For obvious reasons, I won't tell it. If you give it some thought, you can probably find it, too.

And no this is no crumbing that I am hugo :D


Show nested quote +
you are the guy who fishes like all the time aren't you?

back it up or shuttup

If you are town you should share information. If you have a role and claiming is bad don't do it but if you have found something that confirms town share it with other town!

If they are confirmed 100% in the thread because of so codewords or whatever crap them why don't you make yourself useful and post it?
scum can find it if it's there

Since their legitimacy is pretty relevant to any decisions we have to make about them + rg you shouldn't be telling others to "try to find it themselves" when you save them the effort by just posting it.

scum
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 09 2012 17:06 GMT
#1685
On February 10 2012 02:02 ico wrote:
Answer me this, why would a town aligned Toad and a town aligned DrH spam so damn much?


answer me this. why would three players toad, drH and me allign to claim a story against a dt claim?

if one flips scum, we're all dead...
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 09 2012 17:08 GMT
#1686
On February 10 2012 02:05 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 01:54 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:48 layabout wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:44 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:43 layabout wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:34 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 10 2012 01:28 rgTheSchworz wrote:
we're lynching a blue powerrole with Schworz tomorrow.

And why you want to lynch a blue?
You're supposed to lynch scum goddamnit


If you look at my filter, you'll see that I made a case against doc. I also voted him. I have no motive to just randomly step up and say he's legit when I thought he was scum all game long. It makes me look bad. However, I do.

I won't say the word and toads role for obvious reasons. But it's legit which makes your check look wrong. That's why your a priority lynch target now. congratz.

But fear not. If your catfood anyway, you will die to her and not to us. Today, we lynch Sheth.

Is this ANOTHER claim?


no. I just don't want to add additional information to Toad and Doc.

then why do write "But it's legit " when a VT should not be able to know if "it's legit"?


you are the guy who fishes like all the time aren't you?

I am not saying I am VT, I am also not saying I am blue. I am not saying anything at all.

Those two honeys talked enough that I could find the codeword and deduct toads identity. For obvious reasons, I won't tell it. If you give it some thought, you can probably find it, too.

And no this is no crumbing that I am hugo :D


Show nested quote +
you are the guy who fishes like all the time aren't you?

back it up or shuttup

If you are town you should share information. If you have a role and claiming is bad don't do it but if you have found something that confirms town share it with other town!

If they are confirmed 100% in the thread because of so codewords or whatever crap them why don't you make yourself useful and post it?
scum can find it if it's there

Since their legitimacy is pretty relevant to any decisions we have to make about them + rg you shouldn't be telling others to "try to find it themselves" when you save them the effort by just posting it.


are you that stupid? or bluehunting?

If I give any more information scum knows too. they'll know roleinformations. and thirds would know too. Think a little.

Three townies are claiming that they've seen something which confirms two of those 100% (well 96%). You think all three are scum? Yay, we've almost won.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 17:13 GMT
#1687
I'm all for someone shooting layabout tonight. In addition to obvious targets like Kitaman, Hiro, VisceraEyes etc.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 17:15 GMT
#1688
I was right from the very fucking start why have I doubted myself
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 09 2012 17:16 GMT
#1689
On February 10 2012 02:13 Palmar wrote:
I'm all for someone shooting layabout tonight. In addition to obvious targets like Kitaman, Hiro, VisceraEyes etc.

I claim TWAT WITH PLAYER/ROLE LIST THAT DOESN'T WANT TO SHARE IT.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 17:17 GMT
#1690
On February 10 2012 02:16 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 02:13 Palmar wrote:
I'm all for someone shooting layabout tonight. In addition to obvious targets like Kitaman, Hiro, VisceraEyes etc.

I claim TWAT WITH PLAYER/ROLE LIST THAT DOESN'T WANT TO SHARE IT.

scum
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 17:17 GMT
#1691
On February 10 2012 02:15 Kurumi wrote:
I was right from the very fucking start why have I doubted myself


No idea, I've been telling you how smart you are from the start.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 09 2012 17:21 GMT
#1692
On February 10 2012 02:13 Palmar wrote:
I'm all for someone shooting layabout tonight. In addition to obvious targets like Kitaman, Hiro, VisceraEyes etc.


WTF why am I an obvious target?! What is your deal exactly? I've been doing everything I can this game! What the fuck makes you so sure I'm scum?

My guess? You're not - you don't give a shit because you're scum or third party. Luckily we'll know after Sheth flips - if he's town, you're obvScum. Not me because I'm patently bad at this game, but you're some kind of scumhunting prodigy or whatever.

I'd say your trolling and generally unhelpful attitude makes you a FAR more attractive target than me, but maybe that's just because I'm playing for the side that actually GIVES A SHIT.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 09 2012 17:24 GMT
#1693
On February 10 2012 02:04 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Well, just woke up.

Been working pretty much all day yesterday and sleeping twice. Sorry I haven't gotten to post much. Seems a lot has went down in the Mason Network. First off Radfields lying or I'm a miller. I can't think of a great reason why he would though. Like, if I die and flip green then town kills him, and I don't think he was under that much pressure.

I'm guessing maybe mafia has a "janitor" roll or something that allows my flip not to be shown? Or a Framer roll where they can frame me as red a turn. Either way, I know I'll flip green. We're wasting a lynch here. So the options as I see them are :

1. Radfield is mafia and you'll kill him after I flip green.
2. There is a mafia "Framer" someone who changes my appearance to DT's.
3. I'm a "Miller".

I'm not mafia. You should find it weird that neither Palmar nor Radfield have talked about these possibilities at all. They are both veterans and should know that these are options. I think mafia are sitting laughing right now because when I flip Miller you'll be confused.

I will say though that there really isn't any way for me to prove it and town will gain the most information I think from lynching me. You'll find out that I'm not actually red and can go after those who have bandwagoned me here. Second day in a row that I'm just getting nearly every vote on me. Take care of who starts these and who blindly follows along. I'll still be spending today looking for scum and trying to help out as I can.


well, two millers died tonight, I don't think there is a third one which is conviniently just you.

I am new at this game, but I think the framer excuse is kind of a desperation move as scum isn't it.

Radfield's check choice makes sense, you were under fire yesterday pretty heavily.

There is not much speaking for your story...
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 17:24 GMT
#1694
On February 10 2012 02:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 02:13 Palmar wrote:
I'm all for someone shooting layabout tonight. In addition to obvious targets like Kitaman, Hiro, VisceraEyes etc.


WTF why am I an obvious target?! What is your deal exactly? I've been doing everything I can this game! What the fuck makes you so sure I'm scum?

My guess? You're not - you don't give a shit because you're scum or third party. Luckily we'll know after Sheth flips - if he's town, you're obvScum. Not me because I'm patently bad at this game, but you're some kind of scumhunting prodigy or whatever.

I'd say your trolling and generally unhelpful attitude makes you a FAR more attractive target than me, but maybe that's just because I'm playing for the side that actually GIVES A SHIT.

But he's Joker, Joker's cool bro this game
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 09 2012 17:27 GMT
#1695
I don't care what he's claimed Kurumi - his play indicates otherwise.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 09 2012 17:32 GMT
#1696
On February 10 2012 02:24 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 02:04 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Well, just woke up.

Been working pretty much all day yesterday and sleeping twice. Sorry I haven't gotten to post much. Seems a lot has went down in the Mason Network. First off Radfields lying or I'm a miller. I can't think of a great reason why he would though. Like, if I die and flip green then town kills him, and I don't think he was under that much pressure.

I'm guessing maybe mafia has a "janitor" roll or something that allows my flip not to be shown? Or a Framer roll where they can frame me as red a turn. Either way, I know I'll flip green. We're wasting a lynch here. So the options as I see them are :

1. Radfield is mafia and you'll kill him after I flip green.
2. There is a mafia "Framer" someone who changes my appearance to DT's.
3. I'm a "Miller".

I'm not mafia. You should find it weird that neither Palmar nor Radfield have talked about these possibilities at all. They are both veterans and should know that these are options. I think mafia are sitting laughing right now because when I flip Miller you'll be confused.

I will say though that there really isn't any way for me to prove it and town will gain the most information I think from lynching me. You'll find out that I'm not actually red and can go after those who have bandwagoned me here. Second day in a row that I'm just getting nearly every vote on me. Take care of who starts these and who blindly follows along. I'll still be spending today looking for scum and trying to help out as I can.


well, two millers died tonight, I don't think there is a third one which is conviniently just you.

I am new at this game, but I think the framer excuse is kind of a desperation move as scum isn't it.

Radfield's check choice makes sense, you were under fire yesterday pretty heavily.

There is not much speaking for your story...


Well, what are the odds that the only two vanilla townies who died are insane... Makes a lot of sense that there would be more.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 17:39 GMT
#1697
There exists a possibility you're a miller sheth. However, you were already under suspicion from day one. If it was someone who was being pretty obvious town I'd give it a second thought. But given the fact we have a DT check that we have a reason to believe on you as scum, the only logical play is to hang you.

If you're a miller, tough luck. Only in extraordinary situations should we consider not lynching a red check, and this is not one of them. Hell, there was a chance we'd lynch you anyway, even without the red check.

But I don't really think you're a miller, there's nothing in your play that looks like town play. I think you're scum, I think Radfield is black, and I think town is on a roll.
Computer says mafia
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 09 2012 17:48 GMT
#1698
On February 10 2012 02:39 Palmar wrote:
There exists a possibility you're a miller sheth. However, you were already under suspicion from day one. If it was someone who was being pretty obvious town I'd give it a second thought. But given the fact we have a DT check that we have a reason to believe on you as scum, the only logical play is to hang you.

If you're a miller, tough luck. Only in extraordinary situations should we consider not lynching a red check, and this is not one of them. Hell, there was a chance we'd lynch you anyway, even without the red check.

But I don't really think you're a miller, there's nothing in your play that looks like town play. I think you're scum, I think Radfield is black, and I think town is on a roll.

What on earth have town accomplished to warrant beeing called "on a roll". The town is in chaos.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 17:49 GMT
#1699
On February 10 2012 02:48 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 02:39 Palmar wrote:
There exists a possibility you're a miller sheth. However, you were already under suspicion from day one. If it was someone who was being pretty obvious town I'd give it a second thought. But given the fact we have a DT check that we have a reason to believe on you as scum, the only logical play is to hang you.

If you're a miller, tough luck. Only in extraordinary situations should we consider not lynching a red check, and this is not one of them. Hell, there was a chance we'd lynch you anyway, even without the red check.

But I don't really think you're a miller, there's nothing in your play that looks like town play. I think you're scum, I think Radfield is black, and I think town is on a roll.

What on earth have town accomplished to warrant beeing called "on a roll". The town is in chaos.

scum
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 09 2012 17:50 GMT
#1700
Let us proceed with the most reasonable course of action
##vote liquid sheth
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O157
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17444
Calm 1999
Shuttle 330
White-Ra 231
Mini 181
ZZZero.O 157
firebathero 74
soO 12
Sacsri 4
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1521
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5198
Liquid`Hasu76
Other Games
summit1g7284
FrodaN2233
Liquid`RaSZi2224
fl0m1305
crisheroes300
Pyrionflax211
Livibee199
IndyStarCraft 197
ToD156
Mew2King59
C9.Mang03
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick960
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• musti20045 11
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• blackmanpl 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1396
• Shiphtur688
• WagamamaTV331
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 53m
Replay Cast
1h 53m
OSC
14h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.