• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:39
CEST 07:39
KST 14:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202613Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10081 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 176 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 15:59 GMT
#1321
I am agreeing that annul is a viable option right now, but so are people like redFF and Drazerk right now imo.
I don't the fact that those people pushing for annul are ALL suspicious
+ Show Spoiler +

On December 07 2011 20:23 Drazerk wrote:
##Vote Annul

On December 07 2011 22:48 Palmar wrote:
##Vote annul

On December 08 2011 00:27 Erandorr wrote:
##Vote Annul

On December 08 2011 00:51 sandroba wrote:
##Vote: Annul

On December 08 2011 00:56 Refallen wrote:
##Vote Annul

That's like THE WORST Wagon I ever saw. Not the reason behind that wagon but srsly guys? Look at that votelist
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 16:01 GMT
#1322
On December 08 2011 00:59 Toadesstern wrote:
I am agreeing that annul is a viable option right now, but so are people like redFF and Drazerk right now imo.
I don't like the fact that those people pushing for annul are ALL suspicious
+ Show Spoiler +

On December 07 2011 20:23 Drazerk wrote:
##Vote Annul

On December 07 2011 22:48 Palmar wrote:
##Vote annul

On December 08 2011 00:27 Erandorr wrote:
##Vote Annul

On December 08 2011 00:51 sandroba wrote:
##Vote: Annul

On December 08 2011 00:56 Refallen wrote:
##Vote Annul

That's like THE WORST Wagon I ever saw. Not the reason behind that wagon but srsly guys? Look at that votelist

EBWOP, sry
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 07 2011 16:01 GMT
#1323
sandroba is waaaay too different from the last game. More and more I'm inclined to believe that his new "style" is actually "I'm mafia this game".

[quote=Palmar's counterarguments]
On December 07 2011 23:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 23:40 Zephirdd wrote:

Right off the bat, it's clear that he won't follow any advices regarding his playstyle. When town was told to worry about establishing innocence, redFF goes straight into an aggressive instance voting on Palmar before all the bullshit.
Every single post of his is a bad post. filter. One-line, simple, double-posting(to generate volume on the filter), mostly zero content. Reminds me of someone on another game.



Not a scumtell. Being aggressive and independent is if anything more likely to be something townies do. While his case on me was terribly forced because there was no content to analyse, it doesn't automatically make him scum. Not to mention, the game you're pointing to, Serejai was town.

Show nested quote +
His "tunneling" of Corrupt ceased very soon, he didn't push him any more than after the huge post Corrupt made, despite "still being suspicious of him". It just goes with my idea that Corrupt is also scum.


You can't determine anything about anyone from the actions of others, if you allow yourself that, then you're opening up a new arsenal of weapons for scum. Analyze each one of them individually, but not together.

Show nested quote +
He goes on of how much we need a lynch of some sort, and then goes with this
anyone not on a large wagon is anti town

Exactly how much is that true? I don't disagree that it was good to lynch Hier, but how is not being on a wagon anti-town and not anti-scum? What bugs me the most is how much thought he puts into his posts: none. He doesn't expand on that thought and doesn't explain why a no-lynch would be bad in his opinion, not even to echo somebody's else opinion.


Putting no thought into your posts concludes the person is trolling, dumb, or an asshole. None of these can be directly associated with that person being scum.

Show nested quote +
Later, he goes back to Palmar, not because he "thinks he is scummy", but because "he is fucking around and is detrimental to town. plus we need a lynch."; Inconsistency to fit what looked like the easiest wagon at the time.

And of course he switches to Hier in order to achieve that lynch, that was soooo useful for town.


Some people hold the belief that a lynch must always be achieved very highly. Many of those people do it as town too.

Show nested quote +
Corrupt then tries a mildly bad case on him during the night, that is just answered with an all-caps post. Nobody picks it, and they move on - Corrupt doesn't continue with it, everything is gone and people just ignore both.


Stop creating links you cannot know exist.

Show nested quote +
Day 2 had his best posts all game long: appealing to new players the same way he says Palmar did. He even tells how Palmar has done no scumhunting and is trying to fuck up any pro-town atmosphere "we" try to create, when in fact his own posts aren't creating any town atmosphere and even warranted a couple of mod warnings.


Grats, you've successfully proven redFF is a moron. That doesn't make him scum.

Show nested quote +
redFF is scum
If you don't think so, at least take your time to take a close look at his actions, and ask yourself whether those actions are good for town or not.

My vote goes to him, obviously.


Now go put your vote on annul.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of redFF being scum, there just isn't any concrete evidence for it at the moment, so I think you'd do much more good voting for annul.

[/quote]

(disregard the link between him and Corrupt I made, as I said, it was a forced analysis there)

I'm not voting annul until he tries to explain himself or someone claims his protection. If none of this happens by the end of the day-cycle, I'll gladly vote him.

If I concluded that he is a moron/dumb/troll instead of a scum with that analysis, then I'm up to hammering down a moron/dumb/troll like him. At very least you proved to shape up a bit towards the end of the day.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 07 2011 16:04 GMT
#1324
On December 08 2011 00:54 sandroba wrote:
Pretty damn obvious that syllo shot annul and no retard in his right mind would protect him night1. VOTE ANNUL RIGHT NOW IF YOU VOTE ANYONE ELSE YOU MAFIA.


Holy fuck.

##Vote annul
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 07 2011 16:05 GMT
#1325
Toad I gave some reasons earlier at the start of day 2, and so did Palmar
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 07 2011 16:05 GMT
#1326
On December 08 2011 00:58 sandroba wrote:
Palmar bro you need to stop posting reason and yell at people in all caps. It's clearly the only way it works.


How about song lyrics and dramatic speeches?




It can't be all coincidence
Too many things are evident
You tell me you're an unbeliever?
Spiritualist? Well me I'm neither
Wouldn't you like to know the truth
Of what's out there to have the proof
And find out just which side you're on
Where would you end in Heaven or in Hell?


Citizens of Liquidia!

Today is a day to remember, because today the true colors of the residents of town will be shown. Who will dare stand up against the Mafia and make the right choice? Remember that we must each reach the conclusion on our own while working against a highly organized team of evildoers.

Remember today, once night falls it is upon each individual in this town to analyze what happened here today, and more than any other day, today is the day where the lines are drawn.

Today you choose a side, today you show yourself as a valuable member of town or worthless scum seeking only to spread distrust while slowly taking our lives, one by one. Every single person will be held accountable to their actions today. Every single person will be remembered for what they did here today, for good or for bad.

Remember today!



Palmar or annul
Computer says mafia
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
December 07 2011 16:07 GMT
#1327
I'm going to vote for palmar. I don't like the bandwagon on annul by those players. The fact that palmar is so pushing heavy makes him the right lynch to me.
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 16:08 GMT
#1328
On December 08 2011 01:05 Refallen wrote:
Toad I gave some reasons earlier at the start of day 2, and so did Palmar

I'm not questioning your reason as I mentioned I am questioning the list of people. I do agree that the case is a viable one but I'd like to discuss it rather than rushing to vote him. People like Palmar rushing to get people voting on annul with phrases like "X, vote Annul, now" are not helping but that's not the reason I'm scared of that wagon.

Everyone on that list is HIGHLY suspicious. I'm not going to sheep something like that until I got some opinions from people I think are clear town. Especially if 100% of that list is suspicious to say the least.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 16:10:14
December 07 2011 16:09 GMT
#1329
On December 08 2011 01:01 Zephirdd wrote:
sandroba is waaaay too different from the last game. More and more I'm inclined to believe that his new "style" is actually "I'm mafia this game".

Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 23:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 07 2011 23:40 Zephirdd wrote:

Right off the bat, it's clear that he won't follow any advices regarding his playstyle. When town was told to worry about establishing innocence, redFF goes straight into an aggressive instance voting on Palmar before all the bullshit.
Every single post of his is a bad post. filter. One-line, simple, double-posting(to generate volume on the filter), mostly zero content. Reminds me of someone on another game.



Not a scumtell. Being aggressive and independent is if anything more likely to be something townies do. While his case on me was terribly forced because there was no content to analyse, it doesn't automatically make him scum. Not to mention, the game you're pointing to, Serejai was town.

His "tunneling" of Corrupt ceased very soon, he didn't push him any more than after the huge post Corrupt made, despite "still being suspicious of him". It just goes with my idea that Corrupt is also scum.


You can't determine anything about anyone from the actions of others, if you allow yourself that, then you're opening up a new arsenal of weapons for scum. Analyze each one of them individually, but not together.

He goes on of how much we need a lynch of some sort, and then goes with this
anyone not on a large wagon is anti town

Exactly how much is that true? I don't disagree that it was good to lynch Hier, but how is not being on a wagon anti-town and not anti-scum? What bugs me the most is how much thought he puts into his posts: none. He doesn't expand on that thought and doesn't explain why a no-lynch would be bad in his opinion, not even to echo somebody's else opinion.


Putting no thought into your posts concludes the person is trolling, dumb, or an asshole. None of these can be directly associated with that person being scum.

Later, he goes back to Palmar, not because he "thinks he is scummy", but because "he is fucking around and is detrimental to town. plus we need a lynch."; Inconsistency to fit what looked like the easiest wagon at the time.

And of course he switches to Hier in order to achieve that lynch, that was soooo useful for town.


Some people hold the belief that a lynch must always be achieved very highly. Many of those people do it as town too.

Corrupt then tries a mildly bad case on him during the night, that is just answered with an all-caps post. Nobody picks it, and they move on - Corrupt doesn't continue with it, everything is gone and people just ignore both.


Stop creating links you cannot know exist.

Day 2 had his best posts all game long: appealing to new players the same way he says Palmar did. He even tells how Palmar has done no scumhunting and is trying to fuck up any pro-town atmosphere "we" try to create, when in fact his own posts aren't creating any town atmosphere and even warranted a couple of mod warnings.


Grats, you've successfully proven redFF is a moron. That doesn't make him scum.

redFF is scum
If you don't think so, at least take your time to take a close look at his actions, and ask yourself whether those actions are good for town or not.

My vote goes to him, obviously.


Now go put your vote on annul.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of redFF being scum, there just isn't any concrete evidence for it at the moment, so I think you'd do much more good voting for annul.



(disregard the link between him and Corrupt I made, as I said, it was a forced analysis there)

I'm not voting annul until he tries to explain himself or someone claims his protection. If none of this happens by the end of the day-cycle, I'll gladly vote him.

If I concluded that he is a moron/dumb/troll instead of a scum with that analysis, then I'm up to hammering down a moron/dumb/troll like him. At very least you proved to shape up a bit towards the end of the day.

Play nice please. Don't call someone a moron/dumb/troll. Attack arguments, not people.
Uff Da
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 16:10 GMT
#1330
On December 08 2011 01:09 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 01:01 Zephirdd wrote:
sandroba is waaaay too different from the last game. More and more I'm inclined to believe that his new "style" is actually "I'm mafia this game".

[quote=Palmar's counterarguments]
On December 07 2011 23:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 07 2011 23:40 Zephirdd wrote:

Right off the bat, it's clear that he won't follow any advices regarding his playstyle. When town was told to worry about establishing innocence, redFF goes straight into an aggressive instance voting on Palmar before all the bullshit.
Every single post of his is a bad post. filter. One-line, simple, double-posting(to generate volume on the filter), mostly zero content. Reminds me of someone on another game.



Not a scumtell. Being aggressive and independent is if anything more likely to be something townies do. While his case on me was terribly forced because there was no content to analyse, it doesn't automatically make him scum. Not to mention, the game you're pointing to, Serejai was town.

His "tunneling" of Corrupt ceased very soon, he didn't push him any more than after the huge post Corrupt made, despite "still being suspicious of him". It just goes with my idea that Corrupt is also scum.


You can't determine anything about anyone from the actions of others, if you allow yourself that, then you're opening up a new arsenal of weapons for scum. Analyze each one of them individually, but not together.

He goes on of how much we need a lynch of some sort, and then goes with this
anyone not on a large wagon is anti town

Exactly how much is that true? I don't disagree that it was good to lynch Hier, but how is not being on a wagon anti-town and not anti-scum? What bugs me the most is how much thought he puts into his posts: none. He doesn't expand on that thought and doesn't explain why a no-lynch would be bad in his opinion, not even to echo somebody's else opinion.


Putting no thought into your posts concludes the person is trolling, dumb, or an asshole. None of these can be directly associated with that person being scum.

Later, he goes back to Palmar, not because he "thinks he is scummy", but because "he is fucking around and is detrimental to town. plus we need a lynch."; Inconsistency to fit what looked like the easiest wagon at the time.

And of course he switches to Hier in order to achieve that lynch, that was soooo useful for town.


Some people hold the belief that a lynch must always be achieved very highly. Many of those people do it as town too.

Corrupt then tries a mildly bad case on him during the night, that is just answered with an all-caps post. Nobody picks it, and they move on - Corrupt doesn't continue with it, everything is gone and people just ignore both.


Stop creating links you cannot know exist.

Day 2 had his best posts all game long: appealing to new players the same way he says Palmar did. He even tells how Palmar has done no scumhunting and is trying to fuck up any pro-town atmosphere "we" try to create, when in fact his own posts aren't creating any town atmosphere and even warranted a couple of mod warnings.


Grats, you've successfully proven redFF is a moron. That doesn't make him scum.

redFF is scum
If you don't think so, at least take your time to take a close look at his actions, and ask yourself whether those actions are good for town or not.

My vote goes to him, obviously.


Now go put your vote on annul.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of redFF being scum, there just isn't any concrete evidence for it at the moment, so I think you'd do much more good voting for annul.



(disregard the link between him and Corrupt I made, as I said, it was a forced analysis there)

I'm not voting annul until he tries to explain himself or someone claims his protection. If none of this happens by the end of the day-cycle, I'll gladly vote him.

If I concluded that he is a moron/dumb/troll instead of a scum with that analysis, then I'm up to hammering down a moron/dumb/troll like him. At very least you proved to shape up a bit towards the end of the day.

Play nice please. Don't call someone a moron/dumb/troll. Attack arguments, not people.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for a one-line, but QFT: The fuck?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 07 2011 16:11 GMT
#1331
LOL TOAD HYSHES MAFIA. redff is town because he has no coherent thought this game. GG
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 16:11 GMT
#1332
ooooh, my bad I somehow missed that quote, thought Qatol is somehow posting in here now :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 07 2011 16:11 GMT
#1333
On December 08 2011 01:07 hyshes wrote:
I'm going to vote for palmar. I don't like the bandwagon on annul by those players. The fact that palmar is so pushing heavy makes him the right lynch to me.


In 157 letters you managed to make two logical errors.

a) You cannot deduce anything about a person's alignment by other people's reactions to their posts.

b) Trying to spearhead lynches is generally not a scumtell.

This pains me because I think you're town, your posts during the night feel simply out of place if you're scum, unless of course the decision to kill syllo was made after his row with annul. But please, re-think your stance.
Computer says mafia
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 07 2011 16:13 GMT
#1334
...Qatol next guy who uses blue text gets modkilled...I hope you're scum...

And yeah Toad, obviously the votes are not set in stone yet. Have to wait till annul comes on and defends himself. At this point in time I feel he's definitely the best lynch now though. Still, we still have a good 36 hours in the day, so that's plenty of time for counter-arguments and more discussion.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 16:14 GMT
#1335
On December 08 2011 01:11 sandroba wrote:
LOL TOAD HYSHES MAFIA. redff is town because he has no coherent thought this game. GG


No way is hyshes mafia. Everything he's done so far looks like a mafia-hyshes. Ok I got to admit I never saw a mafia hyshes but I saw town-hyshes 3 times and although I'm trusting what he said more than what palmar, you, redFF or someone else on that list said so far. He's not a vet but he sure as hell looks town so at least what he says is his honest opinion.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 07 2011 16:14 GMT
#1336
EBWOP: Oh actually nevermind I thought incog was giving a warning on blue text, apaprently it was pictures. My bad, I feel dumb. (Late at night over here haha)
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 07 2011 16:15 GMT
#1337
On December 08 2011 01:14 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 01:11 sandroba wrote:
LOL TOAD HYSHES MAFIA. redff is town because he has no coherent thought this game. GG


No way is hyshes mafia. Everything he's done so far looks like a mafia-hyshes. Ok I got to admit I never saw a mafia hyshes but I saw town-hyshes 3 times and although I'm trusting what he said more than what palmar, you, redFF or someone else on that list said so far. He's not a vet but he sure as hell looks town so at least what he says is his honest opinion.

Oops. Is that maybe... a slip?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 16:15 GMT
#1338
On December 08 2011 01:14 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 01:11 sandroba wrote:
LOL TOAD HYSHES MAFIA. redff is town because he has no coherent thought this game. GG


No way is hyshes mafia. Everything he's done so far looks like a town-hyshes. Ok I got to admit I never saw a mafia hyshes but I saw town-hyshes 3 times and although I'm trusting what he said more than what palmar, you, redFF or someone else on that list said so far. He's not a vet but he sure as hell looks town so at least what he says is his honest opinion.

EBWOP :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 16:17 GMT
#1339
On December 08 2011 01:15 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 01:14 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 08 2011 01:11 sandroba wrote:
LOL TOAD HYSHES MAFIA. redff is town because he has no coherent thought this game. GG


No way is hyshes mafia. Everything he's done so far looks like a mafia-hyshes. Ok I got to admit I never saw a mafia hyshes but I saw town-hyshes 3 times and although I'm trusting what he said more than what palmar, you, redFF or someone else on that list said so far. He's not a vet but he sure as hell looks town so at least what he says is his honest opinion.

Oops. Is that maybe... a slip?

oh come on. It's a typo and what you quoted just doesn't make sense while my EBWOP DOED make sense. Context should explain that I meant town-hyshes.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 07 2011 16:20 GMT
#1340
I am willing to give hyshes the benefit of the doubt for now it looks like his town play at any rate.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 187
Nina 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3843
Sharp 415
Mong 90
Dewaltoss 87
Icarus 9
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King206
Other Games
summit1g7069
WinterStarcraft572
C9.Mang0276
Sick141
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Lourlo1091
• Stunt384
Other Games
• Shiphtur481
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.