• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:56
CEST 18:56
KST 01:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 176 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 04:31:24
December 06 2011 04:31 GMT
#1021
Day ends in 29 minutes. With the current votes, Hier is to be lynched.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 06 2011 04:39 GMT
#1022
On December 06 2011 13:30 redFF wrote:
There's no way your getting 13 votes on anyone at this stage. And there's no way we are not lynching.


What do you hope to achieve with this lynch?
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
TruthBringer
Profile Joined November 2003
United States578 Posts
December 06 2011 04:44 GMT
#1023
I like the case against refallen rather than the case against hier. I can harmlessly switch my vote from Palmar (5) to refallen. If other people are ready to swing to refallen, announce it, so we can coordinate and still make a hanging happen. Even though I would rather hang refallen than hier, I would rather hang Palmar than either, though clearly Palmar won't get hanged. Too many people have already decided against it.

##unvote Palmar
##vote refallen
Carbon FC
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 06 2011 04:46 GMT
#1024
On December 06 2011 13:44 TruthBringer wrote:
I like the case against refallen rather than the case against hier. I can harmlessly switch my vote from Palmar (5) to refallen. If other people are ready to swing to refallen, announce it, so we can coordinate and still make a hanging happen. Even though I would rather hang refallen than hier, I would rather hang Palmar than either, though clearly Palmar won't get hanged. Too many people have already decided against it.

##unvote Palmar
##vote refallen


What case against hier. If you were on hier it was ONLY because you felt we needed a day 1 lynch. There is no other reason...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
TruthBringer
Profile Joined November 2003
United States578 Posts
December 06 2011 04:48 GMT
#1025
I was not on hier, I was on Palmar. For semantic soundness . . . I like the case against refallen, rather than the non case against hier.
Carbon FC
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 06 2011 04:51 GMT
#1026
On December 06 2011 13:48 TruthBringer wrote:
I was not on hier, I was on Palmar. For semantic soundness . . . I like the case against refallen, rather than the non case against hier.


Ah I see. Apparently my reading comprehension late at night is horrendous. Regardless, no one is getting off hier at this point with 10 minutes left. We'll have to wait and pray that mafia is riding one of their members who dropped out of the game.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 06 2011 05:00 GMT
#1027
Hier has been lynched, stay tuned for the nightpost.
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 06 2011 05:05 GMT
#1028
Does this mean we can't post anymore?
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 06 2011 05:05 GMT
#1029
On December 06 2011 13:51 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 13:48 TruthBringer wrote:
I was not on hier, I was on Palmar. For semantic soundness . . . I like the case against refallen, rather than the non case against hier.


Ah I see. Apparently my reading comprehension late at night is horrendous. Regardless, no one is getting off hier at this point with 10 minutes left. We'll have to wait and pray that mafia is riding one of their members who dropped out of the game.


This is my hope too...
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 02:12:11
December 06 2011 05:09 GMT
#1030
Night 1


[image loading]

After Incognito disappeared and wherebugsgo exploded to Qatol's gavel, the poor citizens demanded justice:

    "Ver dead and Qatol is finally green?"

    "Blasphemy we say!"

    "Down with the traitors!"

    "I like turtles."

    "Who's wherebugsgo?"


The cries of the townies continually permeated the cold air. Quickly, they blamed poor little Hier. Hier was coming out of class when people pelted rocks at him and yelled at him for being responsible for the corruption and wrongdoing.

Cries of "HIER MUST DIE! HIER MUST DIE!" pushed Hier into hiding.

Finally, he could take no more. Hier had to go shopping. So, he decided to dress up like a girl and go to the mall. Cross-dressing was his favorite past-time; at least now it had some practical use. However, the cashier at the checkout near the jewelry counter recognized that something was wrong. Hier shifted around on his feet, uncomfortable as she looked at him up and down, the line behind him looking longer with every passing moment.

    "Rogaine for Men? Really?" she asked.

    "uhh...yes. For my boyfriend," said Hier, in a voice befitting Morgan Freeman.

    "YOU! HIER! SECURITY!"


Hier ran as security and wannabe Commie hunters in the long line behind him chased in earnest. The mob was catching up.

The last he heard was the PA announcement as he dashed through the mall doors.

"COMMUNIST IN THE JEWELRY SECTION!"

[image loading]


Hier stumbled out of the doors and hit his head on a car parked in the street.

Hier the crossdressing vanilla townie has died!

It is now night 1. Please send in your night actions to both myself and Incognito via PM by 20:00 PST on Tuesday December 6th.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 06 2011 05:29 GMT
#1031
well
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
December 06 2011 05:45 GMT
#1032
It seems I have underestimated the amount of terrible town players in this game.

I don't lurk, ever. Nor do I plan to. Not as town, not as scum. If I don't post, it's because I can't.

Also, what kind of a pathetic death was that? I'll remember that, WBG.

gg
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 06 2011 05:56 GMT
#1033
So... for those of you who thought that flipping Hier would give Town an advantage, what did you learn? Why don't you share your amazing revelations with the rest of us?

Over the next day, re-evaluate the game and decide if there are any players who have shown themselves to be definitively pro-town. Are there any players who seem pro-town but do not actually put themselves on the line for their opinions?

Good luck Town, stay safe.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 06 2011 06:12 GMT
#1034
wtf happened to my Palmar wagon?!

This is horseshit, if I die overnight, take a deep dark look at Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 06 2011 06:23 GMT
#1035
Wait, are we allowed to post at night? I thought we weren't.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 06 2011 06:26 GMT
#1036
On December 06 2011 15:23 Refallen wrote:
Wait, are we allowed to post at night? I thought we weren't.


You may.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 06 2011 06:31 GMT
#1037
On December 06 2011 15:26 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 15:23 Refallen wrote:
Wait, are we allowed to post at night? I thought we weren't.


You may.


Refallen, I'm looking forward to a good defense.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 06 2011 06:40 GMT
#1038
Oh good, so I got back home from school and now I see kingjames is accusing me of mafia, so I want to respond to those allegations a bit.

In this set of quotes Refallen asks other players to justify their votes without providing his own comments. The purpose is to redirect the focus onto other players while distracting the Town.
- Hide Spoiler -
On December 04 2011 23:33 Refallen wrote:hyshes why are you voting for syllogism?


On December 05 2011 02:00 Refallen wrote:redFF why do you say Palmar is acting scummy?


Kingjames posted this and said that it was an attempt by me to redirect/distract the town. That's not true at all; I have not been redirecting votes. What I have been trying to do was ask questions in order to gain more information about people's claims. For example, for the first quote, I noticed hyshes voted for syllogism in the voting thread without posting any reason in this thread, so I wanted him to clarify. Similarly, redFF posted this

We are not even discussing nolynch until much later on in the game. It is the worst thing we can do day 1 because it gives us no information and mafia free kills. end of discussion.

Palmar looks kinda scummy right now.

##Vote Palmar


and so I wanted to seek additional clarification about why he was voting for Palmar, which he duly gave. I hardly see how getting more information about people's votes = scum.

Again, the next few set of quotes were me trying to give my analysis on players. You stated that I was trying to redirect/distract people, but that's not what I was doing at all. I was actively trying to give my thoughts on players which other people were discussing to be scum.

On the contrary, Soap's post was much more of a redirection/distraction in the sense that he stated there was no useful information in 15+ pages of posts, and so decided to random lynch someone? At least, to me, that seemed completely weird. Though maybe I jumped on the wagon too fast. Perhaps I followed annul's vote too fast, but it appeared to me that Soap was clearly scummy, which I later retracted after being told about his past posts. And your claim that this was merely an excuse to retract my vote is quite baffling. In the wake of new information, one should appropriately change his vote.

As for the Palmar/V7 thing, again, I was just trying to clarify the situation. I also wanted to try and defend Palmar/V7 because I didn't think they were scum. I joined the vote against Hier because I felt that my most intended target, visceraleyes, would not have been able to get the 13 votes needed, and as some players pointed out earlier, lynching someone lurking>not lynching at all.

I hope that addressed your concerns about me being mafia.

Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 06 2011 07:52 GMT
#1039
I told you he would escape the lynch only to lynch a townie it happens every time -.-

I CLAIM ROLEBLOCK IMMUNE MEDIC

...who has to claim night one.

Going away for next few hours do your worst scum.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 06 2011 09:11 GMT
#1040
gj. Next time you claim 1 minute before the deadline...
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 187
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 121
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3718
Bisu 1817
Soulkey 1222
EffOrt 750
Mini 552
Larva 345
ZerO 262
Horang2 249
actioN 167
ggaemo 158
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 132
Mind 79
hero 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 55
Sea.KH 55
sorry 52
Snow 42
Hyun 40
Barracks 37
Bale 32
Trap 31
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5741
Dendi1279
XaKoH 434
420jenkins342
League of Legends
Reynor62
Counter-Strike
fl0m3543
x6flipin1710
pashabiceps740
Fnx 679
edward31
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Liquid`Hasu155
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1474
hiko844
FrodaN657
XBOCT241
Livibee187
TKL 105
QueenE95
C9.Mang082
Mew2King40
Grubby39
ZerO(Twitch)24
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV699
League of Legends
• Nemesis3816
• TFBlade699
Other Games
• Shiphtur489
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 5m
Patches Events
23h 5m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.