• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:38
CEST 20:38
KST 03:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9621 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 176 Next
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
December 06 2011 02:29 GMT
#1001
LOL, sucks to be bastard modded out of the game but I do appreciate the irony.

Have a nice game folks.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 06 2011 02:30 GMT
#1002
On December 06 2011 11:23 prplhz wrote:
I don't think Refallen is scum and this is a weird time to try to get people to change to him, but ultimately it appears that it is more kingjames01 trying to justify that he's not voting Hier or something. That's the conclusion anyway.


Agreed. Refallen looks more like a new player who is trying to work things out. I don't see much fear in his posts, and it looks like he is genuinely trying.

I don't really get that entire case.

On December 06 2011 11:26 prplhz wrote:
@Radfield

Stop trying to make stupid deals. Deal?

kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 06 2011 02:31 GMT
#1003
On December 06 2011 11:23 prplhz wrote:
I don't think Refallen is scum and this is a weird time to try to get people to change to him, but ultimately it appears that it is more kingjames01 trying to justify that he's not voting Hier or something. That's the conclusion anyway.


It's a weird time but this is the earliest that it could have came. I already hinted well before the vote on Hier began that I believed that Refallen needed to be watched. The majority of the post was written this afternoon and it doesn't matter how you perceive it. It needed to be said.

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 06 2011 02:31 GMT
#1004
On December 06 2011 11:29 Soap wrote:
LOL, sucks to be bastard modded out of the game but I do appreciate the irony.

Have a nice game folks.


lol.

And with that I'm off to bed!
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 06 2011 02:31 GMT
#1005
On December 06 2011 11:29 Soap wrote:
LOL, sucks to be bastard modded out of the game but I do appreciate the irony.

Have a nice game folks.


The mods had nothing to do with your death. That was v7 being an idiot.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 06 2011 02:33 GMT
#1006
On December 06 2011 11:29 Soap wrote:
LOL, sucks to be bastard modded out of the game but I do appreciate the irony.

Have a nice game folks.


-_-

oh wait did that wrong

-_-
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 06 2011 02:40 GMT
#1007
On December 06 2011 11:24 Radfield wrote:
The RNG things was not actually random. I thought that became kinda apparent. Drazerk called me out and I explained it there, though I admit I didn't go into detail. I have actually thought about posting several times to clear it up, but each time deleted my post because I didn't want to sidetrack. The gist is, I wanted to generate some chatter, see prp's reaction specifically, and town's reaction in general. I figured that mafia would most likely not jump on me, simply because it was over the top blatant, but that it was the kind of thing townies would bite on. It was done pretty much on a whim, it pretty much accomplished what I wanted, and I wish I hadn't done it because things like that always bite me in the ass (like requesting an RPG and BP vest in my first post in Merc Mini).

I can see where you're coming from on the planting seeds. Rest assured though I will be building proper cases on people.

I will make you a deal. If I am still alive after night 2, and you still think I am scum you can push me all you want. Until then give me some room to work and see what I can do(and I will do the same for you). Deal?

I have no choice atm do I?
Life can only kill you once.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 06 2011 02:44 GMT
#1008
I'm off to bed. 2 votes to hammer Hier down(counting Lanaia's voteswitch). I am pretty certain that it's the right choice at the moment, or at least the safest choice of a lynch, considering he hasn't posted anything but two posts and that suggests a high chance of zero posts on the following night and days.

Hopefully two people make up their minds on that case. Where is hyshes by the way?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 06 2011 02:48 GMT
#1009
On December 06 2011 11:44 Zephirdd wrote:
I'm off to bed. 2 votes to hammer Hier down(counting Lanaia's voteswitch). I am pretty certain that it's the right choice at the moment, or at least the safest choice of a lynch, considering he hasn't posted anything but two posts and that suggests a high chance of zero posts on the following night and days.

Hopefully two people make up their minds on that case. Where is hyshes by the way?

I just switched my vote. I don't like it. But I did it. I think I was the only vote on Radfield. I don't trust him but I also hate the idea of no lynch. And ya I'm gonna get persecuted for switching. But I would be persecuted for not as well. Fuck it. Damned if I do damned if I don't.
Life can only kill you once.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 06 2011 02:50 GMT
#1010
Just a second friendly reminder, please refrain from discussing this game in places such as IRC, specifically with other players who are also in this game (or were in the game).

Thank you!
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 06 2011 02:55 GMT
#1011
##unvote: Palmar
##Vote: Hier


I am going to go to do non mafia things but will try to check the thread before lynch. Moved my vote in case I am not back before deadline.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
December 06 2011 02:57 GMT
#1012
I'm not sure if I will be available at the deadline, but wherebugsgo will be making the night 1 post. As a reminder, please send all your actions to both me and wherebugsgo to ensure that it is received!
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 06 2011 03:37 GMT
#1013
Hier: where are you? Why aren't you defending yourself?

The problem with this lynch vote is that it gave mafia an excuse to cast their vote without having to provide a strong reason.

"I voted to lynch Hier because we 'need to lynch' and he's the only guy that we had a chance to kill" is not a good reason. Now everyone who voted for him can use that. Not to mention that since we have so many votes against HIer, it's possible that not every mafia is included in this bandwagon.

At least consider the following course of action: If you are town, switch your off Hier and vote someone else. If mafia really want to get a free kill, make them commit an extra vote and put themselves at risk.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 06 2011 03:46 GMT
#1014
On December 06 2011 12:37 kingjames01 wrote:
Hier: where are you? Why aren't you defending yourself?

The problem with this lynch vote is that it gave mafia an excuse to cast their vote without having to provide a strong reason.

"I voted to lynch Hier because we 'need to lynch' and he's the only guy that we had a chance to kill" is not a good reason. Now everyone who voted for him can use that. Not to mention that since we have so many votes against HIer, it's possible that not every mafia is included in this bandwagon.

At least consider the following course of action: If you are town, switch your off Hier and vote someone else. If mafia really want to get a free kill, make them commit an extra vote and put themselves at risk.


Two people have to switch off at this point. This is beyond retarded.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 06 2011 03:51 GMT
#1015
On December 06 2011 12:46 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 12:37 kingjames01 wrote:
Hier: where are you? Why aren't you defending yourself?

The problem with this lynch vote is that it gave mafia an excuse to cast their vote without having to provide a strong reason.

"I voted to lynch Hier because we 'need to lynch' and he's the only guy that we had a chance to kill" is not a good reason. Now everyone who voted for him can use that. Not to mention that since we have so many votes against HIer, it's possible that not every mafia is included in this bandwagon.

At least consider the following course of action: If you are town, switch your off Hier and vote someone else. If mafia really want to get a free kill, make them commit an extra vote and put themselves at risk.


Two people have to switch off at this point. This is beyond retarded.


Only if you really believe that Hier is Red and that mafia isn't actually trying to kill him.

Who knows? If two people rescind their votes maybe we'll see you switch yours and decide Hier's fate.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 06 2011 03:52 GMT
#1016
On December 06 2011 12:51 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 12:46 Risen wrote:
On December 06 2011 12:37 kingjames01 wrote:
Hier: where are you? Why aren't you defending yourself?

The problem with this lynch vote is that it gave mafia an excuse to cast their vote without having to provide a strong reason.

"I voted to lynch Hier because we 'need to lynch' and he's the only guy that we had a chance to kill" is not a good reason. Now everyone who voted for him can use that. Not to mention that since we have so many votes against HIer, it's possible that not every mafia is included in this bandwagon.

At least consider the following course of action: If you are town, switch your off Hier and vote someone else. If mafia really want to get a free kill, make them commit an extra vote and put themselves at risk.


Two people have to switch off at this point. This is beyond retarded.


Only if you really believe that Hier is Red and that mafia isn't actually trying to kill him.

Who knows? If two people rescind their votes maybe we'll see you switch yours and decide Hier's fate.


I'm not moving, and before you came riding in on your high horse I was the one saying this bandwagon swap is retarded. Nice try, though.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 06 2011 03:53 GMT
#1017
EBWOP: It occurs to me that you thought I was calling YOU retarded. I'm calling the hier bandwagon retarded.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 06 2011 04:04 GMT
#1018
Nope, no assumptions made here actually. We're still good. =)
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 06 2011 04:25 GMT
#1019
I sense that mafia is holding their collective breaths hoping that no one falls off the bandwagon accidentally. It will get very awkward for them if they're going to have to use more of their votes to secure Hier's lynch. That is precisely the position that we should want for them right now.

Consider this:
if I were mafia and this was an attempt to save a red, why would I be so vocal and tie my fate so intimately into saving someone that is very close to being lynched? If he gets lynched this day, then I'm next to go since I pushed so hard.

if I am Town, then I don't know what Hier will flip if he dies.

If he's Town, then I'll have saved one of our own. Mafia will be forced to decide between casting more votes against Hier or letting it go and I'll have been able to do something positive for town.

If he's Red and I saved him, then I'm an ass but at least I'm being vocal about my position. I have put myself out there with this attempt and there will be more information that you can discuss about me when you see my flip.

Hier is Town and Refallen is Red.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 06 2011 04:30 GMT
#1020
There's no way your getting 13 votes on anyone at this stage. And there's no way we are not lynching.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins417
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3224
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo310
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE83
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1284
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 23m
Patches Events
21h 23m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.